Whites BTFO

Whites BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/ian-reifowitz/white-identity-offers-bla_b_7695138.html
empire2.esc.edu/esconline/across_esc/experts.nsf/expertslist/IanReifowitz.html
youtube.com/watch?v=w-OVSJz6PP0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Proposition nations are inherently unsustainable.

>huffpo
Into the trash it goes
Undoubtedly this same faggot would whip around to support "black pride" or "woman pride"

FPBP

>Reifowitz

>Ian (((Reifowitz)))

Hol up hol, so u be sayin the answer to this....

is this?

and this?

>huffington kike giving me a lecture on being ((((inclusive)))
also
>kike author, as usual

and this??

Serious question, all the people who live around me are white. Every time I turn around the people who live next door to me are popping out white kids almost like 4 at a time. How do I stop this?

EVERY.
FUCKING.
TIME.

Stop embarrassing yourself racists

Black guys
>Larger dicks
>Fun to be around
>Interesting conversation anytime you want
>Nicely dressed and groomed
>Crack jokes all the time
>Will take you places
>Broad social spectrum
>Know interesting people you will be introduced to
>Behave like real men
>Smile on their faces most of the time
>Can dance and cook

White guys
>Tiny dicks
>Socially awkward
>Quiet
>Inhibited socially
>Boring
>Prefer to stay home
>Hate to dance
>Sad faces
>Angsty
>Creepy
>Often have either anger or anxiety issues

>we need an identity
>we need a community
>but if you want a white one fuck you
WEW

Kek, I love when liberals say shit like "Positive values" when they really mean decadence and sodomy.

No thanks numale kike, we don't want your help.

That is a .jpg titled "blacks -8" from your desktop.

It proves you are a nig because there are 12 blacks in that .jpg.

and bald

Why wouldn't she just fuck a nigger? Racist bitch

no, it means thats the 8th picture of niggers on my pc

Bitch looks like m00t

>REIFOWITZ

Hm

Hmm, mmm..

of course his name is (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Reifowitz)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Biggest dick in the world is owned by a white leaf. BBC BTFO.

Nah. After reading this, sounds like bullshit
>Love, American born Korean

include them every 4 years seems to be the mantra

So the choice is at the end of a gun barrel

Reifowitz

>markerhuffingpost

>Reifowitz

No comments section!

There are for other stories on Huffington Post though.

Wow, I guessed that the writer was a jew...again ...........this is like the 8th time

are they the only ones that write anti-european stuff?

>(((Reifowitz)))

>this is how terrorists are made

lost.

>Huffington Post

NOT EVEN ONCE

kek'd

Stop shitposting TRS.

Peace offering rejected. We're nothing now. Everyone is nothing.

You kill yourself

At least he's admitting there's a problem but why not found your identity on your European heritage?

Oh yeah I forgot, he's a ball less leftist

desu i'm more of a Cred Forumstard. i just listen to the radio shows.

Then move to Africa you dumb whore

>bland nothingness
>literally every noteworthy cultural achievement.

>nothingness is bland
Nothingness is the final redpill. The ultimate triggering of the identity-fags. Endless amusement for the people who just won't let go of their shit identity. They're going to wish they didn't have a fucking name!

>national identity based on cultural and historical achievements, not racial ones

Never thought I'd agree with HuffPost tbf

Good idea, Huffington Post, I prefer the cultural accomplishments of a very special culture, from thousands of year ago. The Aryan.

>aryan culture thousands of years ago

what the fuck are you on, laddie?

unless you mean Iranian culture, which means
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

No link
No archive of link
Fucking newfag shills
Lurk moar

I'll go back. When you get rid of the Iranians.

You live in Utah or some shit?

huffingtonpost.com/ian-reifowitz/white-identity-offers-bla_b_7695138.html

what's the next step of your masterplan?

Jews wont stop until we get rid of them

Period.

Good, she'll raise her babies to be traitors. Always kill a traitor before an enemy.

>((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Reifowitz))))))))))))))))))

>being a jew discards opinion
>proceeds to complain about how leftists are intolerant towards other peoples opinions.

Iranians are the only "Aryan" culture there is, lad. Unless you count Afghans, I guess
If you're so proud of those peoples, you should move there

He's kind of right though, there's no such thing as a generic "white" identity. There's European identity, and from that you've got Mediterranean, Celtic, Slavic, Scandinavian, Germanic identity, and further from that you've got German, Finnish, Greek, Scottish, etc identities

I know this was written for an American audience but I just don't see the point of having a movement for our skin color alone- we're not like Africans where we're all merged into one ethnic blob. There are clear cultural, historic, and value differences between a Bulgarian, Swiss person and me.

Nationalism is good. Cut this pan-continental shit when it's clear we have nothing in common apart from our opposition to Islam

Oh, I'll move there, when you clear the place out.

I look forward to my new home.

It depresses me that some people really think this way.

(((Reifowitz)))

EVERY FUCKING TIME

>be from Spain
>be relevant, ever

Pick one faggot

>He's kind of right though
He's left. He's leftovers. He's nothing.

You would think at this point, as the spotlight is increasing on their subversion, that they would fall back and let their shabbos goys take the cultural perversion over for a bit

But their greed is their downfall, again and again

Its the same cycle throughout history. They always go to far and then cry for a 100 years when they get what they literally deserve.

only problem is they are running out of genetic material.

Why clear the place?
All of the people there are Aryans. You said it yourself, you have no problem with identifying a nation on culture instead of race

I trust you'll find your new compatriots lovely

They're not. You're not.

Are you seriously going to pretend that roughly Indo-European speaking Christian continent with enough genetic similarity between each other has no common ground? Nobody here is saying to blanda up your countries, but the fact you guys have fellow feeling for each other than, say, East Asia or the Near East, not taking advantage of it is fucking stupid as hell.

native american reporting in

niggers kindly get the fuck out

Never said I was
And Iranians are Aryans by definition
Their name literally means exactly that

And you already said that culture is all that matters

You're nothing.

I thought you faggots were being dramatic about the white race dying but this thread really got my neurons firing.

i dont see how we can't have both?

i mean it's like being proud of being human and being proud of your country, it's the same thing

you can be proud of your race all all the other nations of your race that have accomplished and the hope for the continued survival and prosperity of your race and at the same time you can be proud of your own country and have desire to participate in it and contribute, so i don't see whats the problem?

a race can have multiple ethnic groups you know...

It has already begun calling the spics white

That's because there is no White identity

>HuffPo goes NatSoc
Oh my

iranian are no longer aryan today, they are a mongrelized people, it's like haveing a country name white and all of it's people in it are black.

are you gonna tell me now that the citizens of the white country are white? as in they are of the white race?

I don't see why we can't have a dual identity.

Nihilist Shitlord in public. Aryan Mastermind in private. Everyone else BTFO.

>91141803
Sounds like divide and conquer.

>he's trying to convince us not to notice any coincidences

oh totally

whites in america have no separate identity from blacks.

>separate identity
separate species

>Reifowitz

>empire2.esc.edu/esconline/across_esc/experts.nsf/expertslist/IanReifowitz.html

guess what he (((identifies))) as

>(((Reifowitz)))
Really tired of Cred Forums being always right. I think I've become a little misanthropic. A little more.

>Reifowitz

>Yes evil white goy, suppress the culture and identity you were born in and inherited. Give us your shekels and give us your land you evil white devil.

Rude. But the subject was never me

We were discussing culture, and the other user agreed that it's all that matters in defining nationality
Iranians are culturally Aryan. In fact, they define what's Aryan culture

>actual ethnic aryans are no longer aryan today
Sonny, are you lost? Here, let me call the special school for you so they can send a wrangler.

Black dicks tend to vary more in size, allowing for more extremes to be seen, while white dicks are usually closer to the mean.

smug white liberals are even worse than niggers and kykes and somalians. just the worst fucking people

>the fuckington post

sage

That's right. She's made a decision. You hear that? SHE made that decision. She had tons of guys lining up to be her 'Prince Charming' and she has SACRIFICED for the greater good in order to SAVE THE WORLD!

Who's she kidding? No one wanted her old, dried up hatched wound and now she's making excuses.

Brazilian Mad. Smash keyboard!

>>being a jew discards opinion

actually it does.

it's not opinion, it's a mental manipulation vector.

i'm in favor of the weak self-culling themselves.

I mean, if you hate the white race, just kill yourself demographically, the white race will be stronger thanks to your liberal sacrifice.

most liberals are culling themselves with under-reproduction ( zero or 1 child), which is exactly as it should be.

no they're not, ethnicity is cultural and racial, even if they have the same culture as the aryans, they're not the same race so therefore they're not aryan, or are you gonna tell me now that a black man can be an ethnic frenchman?

>white nationalism might win a round
>commies start panicking and propose civic nationalism
Globalist kikes went too far. Don't fail us now team white people.

>Reifowitz

>white isnt an identity
>black is

this world is like an alternative universe nowaday

God damn it yes. We need an American Identity. It will make America happy again.

>they're trying to be fair

We need everything. All of it.

The most obvious rebuttal to this blatant horse shit is:
What whites who aren't fucking American?

No. What Americans who aren't White?

What about*

I bet that guy strongly identifies as a Jew.
>Ethnocentrism is only allowed if we do it!
Gladly, White identity is coming back thanks to the progressive left, SJWs, BLM dindus and the rapefugee crisis. Thank you!

Here we go again
fuck niggers

Except w/o white guys, Spics and Chinks would hunt down black guys to extinction.

The only reason these idiots think that white people don't have culture is because it's as all encompassing as the very air they breathe. It's easy for them to take it for granted.

>even if they have the same culture as the aryans
They literally are the Aryans, so whatever culture they have is Aryan culture.

>they're not the same race as themselves
[citation required]

Ethnic identities are determined by the people that bear them, not by some Mexican living thousands of miles away. You are not Aryan, you do not get to tell the actual Aryans that they are not Aryan. Aryans are Aryan, end of story. And those Aryans are the Iranian peoples and most of the North Indian peoples.

Nick Fuggers.

>the iranians are the aryans
They are Post-Semite Invasion aryans. You keep forgetting that part. Do you have a bad memory? Or do you just ignore inconvenient fact?

Which does not change their ethnic identity. Again, Aryans are the ones who determine what an Aryan is. Just like they can't tell you that you aren't Mexican, you can't tell Aryans they aren't Aryan.

>Mulsim Poster
>Jew Writer

You're supposed to hate Jews Muhammed, or have you forgotten?

Muslims are the goodest of goys

>Huffington Post
lol discarded

>ethnic identity
>it's real
They're nothing.

Stupid white people
youtube.com/watch?v=w-OVSJz6PP0

>Aryans are the ones who determine what an Aryan is

you are correct, which is why iranians are not aryan, the aryans that live in iran are gone they were invade by foreign hordes and the people of iran now are an mongrelised people who have aryan culture but theyre not the original aryans!

it's like a shitload of arabs invaded france raped the native french so much that france is a race mixed group which have french group with that said in this scenario they're not real ethnic french because the real french (european/white/aryan or what ever) are gone!!

do you get it now? the iranians today are not the same as those of ancient times!

wew