Every protestant nation will be Sweden before 2050

Other urls found in this thread:

goliathbooks.com/detail/index/sArticle/20/
darkmoon.me/2013/the-sexual-decadence-of-weimar-germany/
youtube.com/watch?v=cHh4PMy0Kmo
youtube.com/watch?v=vjqGFMUWl8U
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/polish-women-strike-abortion-laws-restrictions-changes-economy-a7339141.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RCj68jY-CnY
youtube.com/watch?v=18FkoL4cqak
youtube.com/watch?v=rw72yWC-UvI
liveleak.com/view?i=714_1445950856
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_Martin_I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Council_of_Constantinople
web.archive.org/web/20070405094619/http://www.cfpeople.org/Books/Pope/POPEp79.htm
newadvent.org/cathen/04310a.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because female breasts are sexualized since large breasts are a sign of fertility. Male chests are not.

Lemme tell ya something, the skinnyfat skele on the left is most certainly NOT okay

Their water must be 80% soy estrogen over there. Maybe they deserve to become 60IQ niggers.

Cause this is haram.

I thought euros are a lot more comfortable with nudity. Women don't shave, they have co Ed showers, nudist beaches etc

>caring about which offshoot of sky-Jew worship countries most frequently engage in

are they implying that's a dude on the left????
i dont get it????

Yes, I'm protestant and i really hate my people, they're literally "I try to be ok with everyone" when the real idea of protestantism it's to return to the root of christianity.

Who cares? How do you fags have a problem with tits being out? Do you hate just any movement that women are associated with? Does it just hurt your precious wittle feewings so much that a gender that's decided you're unfuckable might have its own causes?

Focus on man shit. You know, like getting in shape and being desirable and actualized, instead of being a bitter little cunt with a fast food body.

The refugee-spawn's thumbs up made me laugh.

>giving a shit what women are bitching about

Lucky im catholic

They have identical bodies, weak, unfit, no wonder sweden is being cucked by muslim mongrels.

>Skinny Jaw Line
>Skinny Jeans
>Skinny Fat
>Okay

Nah, not really.

Both is not OK, go for a fucking hike, disgusting, weak beta slobs.

it isn't

no man should look like that

What is with progressive/neo-lib men and women being so fucking unattractive? Everytime i come across someone genuinely holding these ideologies, they're just fucking gross people.

i mean i get it, i really do, but you have to get your act together at some point

>FEMEN

both are not okay

>I thought euros are a lot more comfortable with degeneracy

that is true

goliathbooks.com/detail/index/sArticle/20/

darkmoon.me/2013/the-sexual-decadence-of-weimar-germany/

Germany is allowing pedophilia bait on TV too

>" when the real idea of protestantism it's to return to the root of christianity.
The idea of Protestantism is to behave like the jews did before Jesus was born when Jerusalem was a brothel and a very degenerate place.

That's why they are liberals and degeneracy enablers

I'm honestly having a hard time discerning between the two desu senpai.

They both are disgusting

lifestyle

Neither is okay. Both of them should have been aborted. Just look at that foetal alcohol syndrome.

>kadyrovtsy

these subhuman dunecoons are just as bad, putinboo

>tfw this is literally my country

What the fuck happened?

It's also the diet. Swedens don't eat well specially the kids. They eat frozen (no vitamin) greens also almost 0 meat.

Needs more diversity

>protestant
Yeah, the cuckolics will be fine, it's not like half of you are little brown fuckers already.

Forgot to add:
>pic unrelated
Dont assume so much, faggot

I'm not even against toplessness but, lady, you are projecting a fucking movie right now.

Left is okay either.

After reading the thread, only 2 people say that women's nudity is wrong, and a couple more say that nudity in general is wrong.

The fact is that you're far more butthurt than anyone in the thread.
Have a good day :^)

Bitch on the right is a cutter. Look at her arm.

Disgusting

Why does she have facebook logos on her tits?

>girl just smile at the camera
>towelhead gives a thumbs up

>the boys give this obviously learned, overblown fag-out pantomime

a feel too difficult to put into language

The left isn't okay.

A man should not look like that

What about women with very small breasts though?

And how do trans women fit into your anti-boob prejudice? Do pre-HRT trans women have to keep their chests covered?

The Spanish became a leftist shithole which legalized fag "marriage" just 30 years after Franco died.
The Irish voted for fag marriage.

Both countries used to be strongholds for Catholicism.

And as messed up some US Protestants are in some regards (their anti-Catholic rants are hilarious for anyone who knows the Catholic faith), they are usually more right-wing than the lukewarm Catholics over there. Though the most based Republican politician (Pat Buchanan) is a Catholic as well.

Both should be forced to cover up, only degenerates go shirtless in public regardless of gender.

Women with small tits aren't women Carlos.

And their is no such thing as a trans woman, only a mentally unstable man who mutilated his body.

It's not prejudice either, its decency.

>Mexican Intellectuals

Shouldn't you be getting you're head chopped off lmao.

youtube.com/watch?v=cHh4PMy0Kmo

Mainly liberalism, lack of real meat and plastic food you guys eat.

You bet those russians have 5 meals a day and a healthy lifestyle.

Honestly, the towelhead comes off as the most based of the entire lineup. Maybe the native Swedes just need to go and we can hand the entire country to refugees?

And then nuke it, obviously.

Only thing that would have made that video better would to have taken out the Nigger music and replaced it with ANYTHING else.

>heheheh I was about to have to admit that my argument is flawed, but I see here you have a Mexican IP hahaha tough luck Pedro

>frozen no vitamin greens

This meme has gotten out of hand. Flash-frozen veggies aren't any less unhealthy than fresh veggies, so long as there aren't a million preservatives thrown in during the freezing process

Fuck have they done any physical exercise in their lives?

Who said it's "not OK"?

In most Western countries it's perfectly legal for women to walk around topless.

Isn't 90% of their lives spent shoveling snow? How are they so fucking weak

Women with very small breasts are always behind this movement because they're overcompensating for lack of tits. They want to be topless to feel wanted. Trans women are men. They can go topless if they want.

Everything is run by the capital faggots. What did you expect?

Every Christian country zbignew, every.

Kids to be out shoveling walk ways to make 20$

Mowing lawns, playing sports. Not sitting in their homes collecting gibs me dat rotting away

Because I want to fuck your tits but you don't want to fuck mine

are they wearing flower crowns?

>those emo cuts
wew

Je ne serais pas étonné qu'un jour on apprenne que cette fille retourne sa veste, elle est manifestement instable.

just say "blyat" and we'll get it

Look at the scars on the girl's arm

Fucking pathetic

I cut myself when I was 14. Just trying to get attention from my parents basically and I would say it's the same for anyone else who does it.

The picture has a point though.
Swedish males are basically women and should cover up as such.

youtube.com/watch?v=vjqGFMUWl8U

Not if you are allowed to own guns

So glad my forefathers took the boatride over here

Sadly today it is the slavs who best represent white pride rather than the "Viking".

they have a future. They know the world is a dangerous place. They know people are not nice. They know how to defend themselves

The 60s revolution on the west denied this to most kids.

oh fuck of putinboos, everything here is exactly the same, only painted in different colors

I want to be Sweden, i want to be Swedish too, swedish boys make the best girls

Putin is not even the best example of slav.
His grandfather might even be jewish. I'm talking about eastern europe in general.

How bad do these hunnies want it?

Swedish """""""Male""""""""

>literally using the most flat chested slag you can find to make a comparison

Im confused, which is the girl?

does it matter ?

Anyone shirtless outside of very specific situations is a piece of shit degenerate.

don't start with your gender oppressive label...
please

It's sad but it's so funny.

how tolerant! how inclusive! how progressive!
how 2016!

she looks like jeb

Is there any burger translation? Or can you paraphrase for me the intro - what is the exchange with the judges at the beginning all about?

I am starting to believe that its the scandis who are the untermensch.

Alpines, Southern Euros, Slavs, and Celts are the only ubermensch.

These snowniggers are a weak link

Muslim here. Serious question.
how many times will she be raped before she turns 18?

>And how do trans women fit into your anti-boob prejudice?
Trans women do not exist.

it's legal to be topless here

gas yourself stupid kike shill

whitey here, shut the fuck up

>Brown nipples
I sense mongol admixture on that one

this is a christian nation user
you best not let the liberals and their disgusting nude beaches get in

just kidding. Poor sweden :(
They don't have anything to protect them and they don't want protection

They want to be exterminated 100%

He's a dirty pedophile manlat fuck.

kek

Any sweden on this thread? Can you confirm you guys want to be exterminated? do you plan to convert to islam or try to mix liberalism + Islamism?

Catholicism isn't even christian

Now this is what we call projection.

The Allies (aka US of Sharts) happened.
The father of Cuckoldry.

>everyone who is into younger girls as a man should be instead of a low test cuck dating 30yrold roasties is a pedophile
>why are westerners going extinct
i believe heres the answer

they are too cooperative

Wtf is with those gay-looking boys

fuck off catholicuck.
Nestorianism is the true form of Christianity

what a faggot

both of them

>france calling anything gay

Non-Muslim Syrian immigrant spotted.

anyone has the one where that muslim girl takes some selfies and the pics have terrorists are anti-western propaganda photoshopped in behind?

heretic

Catholicism is literally paganism in disguise

Fuck off, toothpaste

>there are mentally sane leftists

I won't believe it until proven senpai

When the muslims take over

>trans woman

You mean a man?

fatman knows his shit

That's it. I support refugees entering Sweden by the millions. That level of degeneracy is mind blowing. Are there no real men in Sweden anymore? Where are the men raising these fags?? They need a long winter war to toughen the whole country up and to perge the weak.

Why is everyone so concerned for Christian nations? Not even Christians care about following their religion that much, which is why it will fade out. And the putin lovers, sorry but white is dying out, it's just a fact. Unless whites start breeding like bunnies they will be mixed in no time, but because they are sensible.

never seen lower levels of test

t. 17 stone, 5'5", kissless virgin

the dude on the right is a disappointment to all men

WTF? What did i just watch?

The one on the left looks like a lesbian who's had a very well repaired double mastectomy.

The one on the right looks like a literal meme and is wearing men's trousers.

Neither are okay.

Holy fuck, Adriaan got old

there is connection between atheism, Protestantism and this:

Its ok as long as the woman has no owner

"Women should be allowed to free bleed, it's natural"
"So are piss, shit, semen and vomit, but nobody produces any of them in public if they can help it"
"THE FASCIST PATRIARCHY WILL FALL"

Swede here posting from Finland. I can indeed confirm that we want to be exterminated.

I'd fuck em both 2bh

men are not raising these kids, singe mothers are and this is why it is more frustrating to look how they emasculate their sons

I've seen these before on Cred Forums, but what fucking show is this? Why are the boys so fucking faggy?

>Kike13.png
How many do you have?

Your country is the father of cuckoldry, Hans.

But why do you want to be exterminated in such low and degenerate condition?

You want to die allowing pedophilia, necrophilia, spreading liberalism...
Wouldn't be better if you just asked for people to send you to an african jungle ?

Also why are you using a proxy?
>b-but I'm here

depends how much you willing to pay

The more one attacks the more they reveal the finest

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/polish-women-strike-abortion-laws-restrictions-changes-economy-a7339141.html

It's happening. We are showing europe how it's done.

We are destroying the means in which cultural marxism affect (destroy) our society

wtf I hate the map of France now

Why? Did she ever gave signs of treason?

Switzerland wtf? Are they more cucked than Sweden?

So what is the race of the muslim in this video? Is she a very dark arab or is she straight african?

No. Same with Norway. Rich Europeans move to those places. I'm thinking about moving to Norway too.

(((Rich)))

Plus regular people from Finland and Sweden go to work in Norway because higher salaries and lower taxes.

How come Estonia and Latvia have so many immigrants, yet Lithuania has hardly any?

Are they mostly Russian in Estonia and Latvia since it shows they're basically all non-EU?

If so then how come Lithuania doesn't have any? Is it something to do with their cultural history with Poland? I.e. maybe both of them really just hate foreigners so much they won't let any in, even if they're Russian?

I thought the income tax and transaction tax in Norway was heavier compared to Sweden

>I'm thinking about moving to Norway too.
>posts a pic of a girl with a Swedish flag in the background

I'll let you off though because she's making my dick hard

>Estonia
It's a very, very small country. Most immigrants are from russia......

but I thought you were arab?

This person: is he white? what's wrong with him?

But the red (non-EU) is higher than Sweden's red.

Yes feels like more and more men are turning beta....I'm going to move out of this shithole and marry someone in Russia

Fuck this place

I'm not defending Swedens cuckoldry but this clip is constantly posted and always out of context.

In the show the children were asked to do their introduction as if they were a member of the opposite sex which is why the boys act so faggy while the girls have a much more impassive approach.

>He was blue pilled by the finbro

user...
youtube.com/watch?v=RCj68jY-CnY
youtube.com/watch?v=18FkoL4cqak

Bonus:
youtube.com/watch?v=rw72yWC-UvI

The scandis are pathological altruists to a fault, not memeing. They are fucked because they won't save themselves. I wish I was wrong, desu.

They both have gyno

and everyone in Sweden will be black Muslim.

The US may end up being Latino/Hispanic.

and Australia overrun by billions of chinks or hindus.

altruism can't be pathological. It's literally ego addiction.
It makes them feel accepted by (((society))) standards

kek

>The us MAY

The US being lation is far more likely than Australia 95% white and Sweden 85% white being muslim or chink

>tfw i fell for the Finnish jews tricks again

rare

*Latino

>Southern Euros, Slavs, and Celts are the only ubermensch.

I agree, it's as if Germanics have entered self-destruct mode and are cucking themselves to death, the only non-Germanic exception is France although they have lots of Frankish genetics which is Germanic, with their Gallic Celtic genes heavily diluted, so that explains it. Even Hitler was a softie for Islam.

If Trump it won't be.
The legal Mexicans have fertility rates close to that of whites here.

You know what?

Fuck it.

Sweden deserves to die. Their land literally belongs to Islam. Because it belongs to ANYONE but them. They don't deserve the country their ancestors fought for.

Exit bag

WTF Ireland, explain yourselves

I've always liked how the logo for femen is literally the symbol for division.

every fucking time

every time

Just reminder that Denmark is not part of Scandinavia. We have nothing to do with this craziness and we don't share the same gene pool
The fight for the most cuck country is between Norway, Sweden and Finland.

Man what a pathetic looking son of a bitch, is this what men in sweden look like?

gonna have to agree with Poland of America here
also
>Women with small tits aren't women Carlos.
C'mon now

My sides... my heart... they're all tearing apart

>Alpines, Southern Euros, Slavs, and Celts are the only ubermensch

Seriously the only hope we have left on this planet. Feminism is also very unpopular in these countries.

Look pic.

You were wrong. Sweden has the highest income tax in Europe. In Norway the max income tax is way smaller than in Finland and Sweden.

I'd imagine a lot of them are Brits with some poles, as the EU immigration on the pie chart is larger than outside immigrants

Being an EU member is a mistake

>and we don't share the same gene pool

Look again.

Norwegian teens are even better

0.8% Unassigned

Ayy lmao

>US of Sharts
>not the United Sharts of America

Jesus Christ I thought the German """humor""" thing was just a meme.

Those are all rich people and tax exiles.

About the only black person living there is Tina Turner.

these maps are not even 60% accurate. It's a guess work

>being this finlandian

>Swedish FEMEN
shit, the Cancer is spreading

The battle of "Who is whiter" is counter productive.

It's a meme that belongs to Cred Forums and stormfront. Look at Sweden. There are still great people that that have nothing to do with cultural marxism. Sure not all of them want to do something but there is always something we can do for them

Wait really?

Wow, I never knew that.

Neither is okay. The one on the left is a beta male with a weak bench, the one on the right is censored.

fite me

I like how she censored her own tits while pushing to fight censoring while pushing to censor people who disagree with her opinions and who promote what she refers to as "hate speech."

>the left

Source for this? I just never heard this. Do you have the entire clip so I can hear for myself?

I read an article where they interviewed that 'guy'. He's some low-test beta cuck who I think is 'trans' (IIRC), who wasn't really entirely accepted into Femen (to his great disappointment) because he's, well, biologically male.

That site is mainly for americans anyway as they are all very mixed. Also it only shows some hundred years back.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

liveleak.com/view?i=714_1445950856

Ayyyy

>Every Christian country

Hold you cuckery

perhaps you could translate that and post on youtube?
We'll make sure there are many copies uploaded

/fit/ reporting for duty

It's pretty harmless kiddy stuff. Nothing interesting.

Also, please take your citizens back. We have had Romanian beggars outside literally every store for the last five years.

is there more gravity in Norway? I'm trying to understand those bottom-heavy faces.

>harmless
>Nothing interesting

I don't remember asking your opinion on the video I asked if you could make the subtitle

POKEBALL

nice proxy fagg

I don't use proxy

No. It's cherry picked examples to push a narrative.

Neither are okay. They both have disgusting bodies. And that dude needs to start working out he literally has no muscle on his chest.

I'm not going to spend a bunch of time translating a kid's show about kiddy stuff for you, gypsy

>those cutter scars

Jesuit counter reformation.

>for you

Swedish generosity/nativity ends as soon as they realize when it's for progressive purposes.

>Swedish generosity/nativity ends as soon as they realize when it's for progressive purposes.
Isn't this a Cred Forums compliment?

AYO OL UP

>I'm not like other girls tee hee

So the bitch wants to walk around topless? Why? Fucking idiot

Both of those are girls, though. The abdominal divot point is above the navel for both of them.

wtf i hate sweden now

MY FUCKING SIDES ARE IN OUTER FUCKING ORBIT

I thought the left was a girl

And every catholic nation will be Spain before 2060

Don't know but I like it like a crazy man loves porridge.

what?

Does your religion allow eating bacon?

Yes I am 100% European Lutheran.

>implying Sweden is a protestant nation

As old people are dying off there will probably be more practicing Muslims than there are practicing Christians very soon. Actual conservatives are turned off by "The Swedish Church" as its one of the biggest proponents of cuckoldry in this country, literally thousands of members leaving every month

post pic with time stamp. I think you are using the welfare check to stay home and post on Cred Forums

>amerishit with literally 0 travel experience who probably hasn't even left his home state commenting on the ethnical breakdown of other countries

Every time, Switzerland and Zurich especially has tons of Turks and Yugos

I tend to agree.

The question is will protestant or secular refugees swamping Roman Catholic nations bring their abortion, family disintegration and transsexualism with them.

Hopefully not.

>kissing the feet of strangers

Well Luther was not only kissing but inviting them to destroy europe 500+ years ago.

He was not the first humanist but it's the most well known humanist of all time.

Did you guys notice that every sweden on this thread is attacking other people?

are they transferring the anger they have to the internet or are they proxies?

Fucking kek

I'm on a student loan actually.

I'm not okay with either of those bodies being exposed to be frank

why the hell you have pic of young women in your computer? it's degenerate. It makes you look like an arab

... Unless we kill all of the leftists and other faggots.

What do Cred Forums ?

I don't know. I don't have many of those, just a few that I sometimes post on imageboards.

Yeah right. Be smart sweden.

>Christian nation
>Literally the first line of the Bill of Rights is: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion

Protestantism's problem is that it was infested by masons, by having a corrupt infalliable pope is not the solution. Catholics started this mess by breaking away from Orthodox in the first place.

Yes, Master.

Back to Rome

because she is ugly and has no tits. if she were hot and had a nice rack we'd be ok with it.

put a shirt on you rancid swine!

The first beautiful feminist I've seen.

/r/swedishmasculinity

what gave you the idea that anyone was talking about YOUR fucking country. lol.

>faggot little boy
>buck tooth girl
>another faggot little boy
>future terrorist
SWEDEN YES

>Madonna without mustache

Niggerzilian

foreign is not the same as non-white, there's no way there are more non-whites in the UK than France

Oh yeah that's the guy who shot up that college in Oregon or something?

also:
Pills, alcohol and hormone during pregnancy
NO
PLEASE
DON'T

Tell that to your arab friend please.

No, back to Orthodox.

>Orthococks

I don't want to cause anger but my Orthodox schismatics who left us almost 1000 years ago should go back home. It's time to go home it's been too many years.

Humanists are fucking insane. The idea that people are basically good is absurd beyond belief.

Thats Madonnas daughter, she's got a tight ass body and those soles are on point

I am all for women walking around topless; Tyrone and Jose will enrich them to the point that they'll all be walking around in burqas within one year willingly.

It's still retarded though. The reasoning is basically "women's breasts must be censored because many men find them sexually attractive", yet no one is saying "men's muscles must be censored because many women find them sexually attractive."

Neolibs aren't progressive m8.

>Germany is allowing pedophilia bait on TV too
If seeing pictures of children makes you think o pedophilia, I'd say YOU'RE the one with a pedophilia problem.

Not sure why they chose facebook logos, but the media requires female tits to be censored. That's the whole point they're trying to make.

The media can't show it without censoring. At least that's how it works in America.

>Trans women are men. They can go topless if they want.
Yeah but if there's any pictures/video of them in the media it gets censored.

Okay, what about estrogenized femboys?

A man with boobs from being on HRT.

It's a lot closer to the modulo symbol desu.

I assumed the censorship was done by whatever media entity posted the photo.

If boobs aren't a sexual organ, why does it turn women on to play with/suck their boobs? I've never gotten an explanation to this.

So then you endorse human extinction? If people are not basically good, then destroying the human race would be a good thing, would it not?

No, Orthodox was the original church, Catholics come from western roman heresy .

>if feet arent a sexual organ, why are there foot fetishes

>I assumed the censorship was done by whatever media entity posted the photo.
The media that she doesn't realize is censoring her while pretending to be supporting her anti-censor message but is really just pandering to her for clicks and ad revenue

My original point doesn't change:

>the left

sweden have given all the power to idiots. The people who don't give a shit realize we should have given a shit.

people can be good but only through God. Without God you are just doing bad stuff even if you think you are too kind and humble.

For 1000+ years Christians respected the Papacy
>Split

The Orthodox is the split. They did something like Martin Luther even thought they were not anywhere liberal as him.

You didn't give a shit because you know even if you gave a shit, it wouldn't have mattered. You act like your politicians would've listened to you. Look at angelah merkel (the German PM), who said that despite the wishes of her people, she would "do the right thing" and bring in the immigrants anyways.

This is the great thing about Trump, he's actually trustworthy. He's not just another politician like the others pretending to hate each other yet jerking each other off under the table. Our votes matter this year... well, American's vote, I'm stuck in leaf country for a couple more years QQ

It's called the Pentarchy. Nicaea actually gave Constantinople prominence over Rome, FWIW, it was Rome that started to say it was ranked higher than other provinces, simply because they were part of the western roman empire.

You know that episode from Seinfeld where Jerry gets into a car crash because a woman was wearing a bra as her shirt and was distracted by the ridiculousness of it? That's why.

>it was Rome that started to say it was ranked higher than other provinces
Because it was. Every Christian living on the east(just like anywhere else) were under the rule of the Pope and had to obey the Papacy.

This ended because of a group of eastern Bishops were unhappy with the Pope.

No they weren't, the pope had zero power in the east, alexandria, constantinople, etc. all shared power, and constantinople had more power in the east than rome did.

It is pretty simple, christianity came from the east of the roman empire, therefore orthodox reflects the origins of christianity in the eastern mediterranean, catholicism is western roman heresy. That's why the pope never had any power in the east.

You don't know what you are talking about.

All Councils from 325 to 787 are accepted by the Orthodox and they were approved by the Popes. The Bishops from East and West united during a week or weeks and it was only valid after the Pope declared it valid.

You can read the primacy of the Pope in every Ecumenical Council the Orthodox recognize.

>Fourth Council of Constantinople (Eastern Orthodox) (879–880) restored Photius to the See of Constantinople. This happened after the death of Ignatius and with papal approval.

American here

website? link?

It costs $200, so you have to be from a first world country to do it.

23andme.com

He was deposed by the emperor, the emperor also did that to the pope too:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_Martin_I

im listening to apocalyptic music while watching this lmao

Do you really trust it?
Mass genetic test sending samples over the internet...

I have about 600

The question is if they sell the information which they probably do. I don't really care though. I don't see how it would affect my life if someone knows my DNA.

>During the council, a letter by Pope Agatho was read which asserted as the traditional belief of the Church that Christ was of two wills, divine and human. Most of the bishops present accepted the letter, proclaiming that Peter spoke through Agatho

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Council_of_Constantinople

web.archive.org/web/20070405094619/http://www.cfpeople.org/Books/Pope/POPEp79.htm

Reminder that this Council is accepted by the Orthodox, proving they were subject to Rome and the Papacy.

Yes, the problem is not selling data I agree. The problem is the reliability of this test.

I heard this test in Brazil costs between 600-1200 USD. I'd rather save and do in a clinic even for that price. In any case I would research who is behind the clinic before they can collect my saliva/blood.

She's got the smallest feet I have ever seen! How can she possibly stand!

So what? They didn't accept that he had a higher authority, that wasn't an order, that was a mutual agreement, George of Constantinople agreed with him, and he also slammed a previous pope's position with his statement.

The only reason there was a Bishop in Constantinople is because the Pope gave Constantinople a Bishop.

It was not an "agreement" as you can read in the Acts of the Council of Chalcedon.

>When the council had concluded, the decrees were sent to Rome where they were confirmed by Agatho's successor, Pope Leo II
newadvent.org/cathen/04310a.htm

What will happen to their progressive culture when sand niggers gain actual political capital? im talking 30%. I always hear liberals hate on western conservatives for some of their values but western conservatives dont hang people for being a minority (modern anyways) we dont kill you for being gay. A moderate muslim believes that. It will be sad to see europe break down into a civil war all because they wanted to look "good"

>why is that not okay
Because she has disgusting tattoos all over her body
Fucking degenerates

yall are fucked

After the Muslims control Sweden, France and Germany they will eventually start some war in the UK with the help of the Royal Family to destabilize and prepare their holy war.

Worst case scenario Switzerland, Spain, Belgium, Italy, Greece, Portugal, Norway, Denmark will be under muslim rule, they will unite and declare war on eastern europe and Russia.

Turkey will play a big role in the eastern front

Purple hair and a bullring through your nose is absolutely OK... That is if you don't want a job.

I did it through ancestry.com

Poland always makes the best posts.

Every liberal looks inbred yet they are known to have better grades and higher education beyond undergrad degrees, why?

It took me a minute to realize what OP was talking about and that the person on the left is actually a man.

Finland will be cucked too. We are in the same boat.

>(((better grades and higher education)))
A sociology degree isn't "better grade" or "higher education". It's actually worse grade than lets say a plumber grade and higher indoctrination.
I don't consider "humanities" as education.

This bitch does porn

I need to fap to her, what's her name?

We better have a Christian Russia and a Christian /Neutral China if we want to survive in the upcoming war. Hopefully it never happens but Germany is becoming Sweden faster than ever.

I don't like Putin but I get what he does when he tries to encourage people to go to the Church. It's smart and it's what should be done, he is trying to say to the people: "option no.2 will be very painful if not deadly"

The problem is with the logic of the original pics argument. Or, lack, of logic.

Nobody is arguing against nudity.

What happens when im only attracted to the boy?

Yet the faces of white nationalists have the sane bullshit degrees in philosohy, some social science, or journalism.

There is no such thing as a trans-woman. Just a person with a mental disorder.

You can make money in Iraq if your ass is white.

From what I witnessed in this thread. Most seem to be pissed off that a society can neglect their boys this fucking much

I'm the only one of my family that's still a member of lutheran church... Feels bad man. So many people in Finland have quit the church since you can do it easily online.

Body is nice, but her everything about her head is assSource me

YES
E
S

Is that an offer

Why haven't you shopped that y into a k yet

I've been eating these peanutbutter protein bars and having literally the BEST farts I've had in years.

Didn't really know what else to say to your post.

You have a point.

literally creepy

You better vote for Trump my man. Please, don't forget the date