Guys what's a "lepo" ?

How did libertarians go from Ron Paul to this ignorant dipshit in just 4 years..?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JVSlCvHA7zE
youtube.com/watch?v=-Lmp7D-But0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Weed

DUDE WEED LMAO

Does anyone have that picture from MSNBC earlier, the media obviously now shilling against him?
>global warming: ignore it

Global warming doesn't exist, you're being manipulated into misinterpreting sun cycles and fund fraudulent green tech cartels

Oh fuck off

DUDE

>fraudulent green tech
Americans

Not to mention our magnetic north pole has shifted 500 miles towards Siberia in the last 10 years.

Everything is in a different place now. California is 500 miles south from where it was just 20 years ago.

Migration patters changed, animals confused and waaay off course.

Why does Cred Forums think Ron Paul was a libertarian when he was a republican?

Support dumb ideologies
Get dumb candidates

Libertarian policies, party affiliation does not matter.

youtube.com/watch?v=JVSlCvHA7zE

As a registered Libertarian, this fucker is ruining the party. He doesn't even represent our values and he's terrible and he's an awkward faggot.

>what is Aleppo
>hurrr it's undocumented immigrant
>who is my favorite world leader? uhhhh
>if i met Trump I'll call him a pussy

That being said, he's still better than Trump, Clinton, and Stein

Embracing degeneracy and social liberalism

Well Ron was more far-right than most people wanted him realize, thats why he was so great. Gary johnson is the representation of the anti-establishment try-to-be-edgy leftists faggots who think they're libertarian.

wud is alebbo :DDDDD

A L E P P O

M O M E N T

Aleppo? I don't even know her!

This one was worst.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Lmp7D-But0

Not better than Darrell Castle though.
Castle>Johnson>Stein> Trump=Clinton

Gary Johnson was the Libertarian candidate in 2012 ya dip

I am a libertarian. and I hate gary johnson.

but ron paul was even worse. I live in the district next to his. he did absolutely nothing for 30 years. and the only city in his district is clute. and the outskirts of angleton. his district is mainly swamp, beach, farms and refineries.

I lived in galveston when he got his district changed and started representing galveston.

he put up atleats 10 road signs at the county expense to point to his downtown galveston office (federal expense) that was located outside of his district. oh, and yea, he never showed up at his office. he blew me off twice.

I actually know about ron paul. he isn't a libertarian and he isn't a good man.

supremely underrated

he was the LP candidate 4 years ago, dipshit