DEAD PEOPLE ARE BEING REGISTERED TO VOTE DEMOCRAT IN ILLINOIS, OHIO, GEORGIA, VIRGINIA, AND CALIFORNIA...

DEAD PEOPLE ARE BEING REGISTERED TO VOTE DEMOCRAT IN ILLINOIS, OHIO, GEORGIA, VIRGINIA, AND CALIFORNIA. NOW THEY FIND EVIDENCE OF VOTING MACHINE TAMPERING IN FLORIDA. THEY ARE RIGGING THE SYSTEM BIGLY. IT'S HAPPENING.

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/young-virginia-democrat-registers-19-dead-people-vote-hillary/
donaldtrumpnews.co/news/breaking-fraudulent-clinton-votes-discovered-tens-thousands/
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/red-alert-election-systems-20-states-targeted-hackers-n657036
nydailynews.com/news/politics/fbi-detects-voter-registration-system-breaches-20-states-article-1.2813467
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-hackers-target-election-systems-20160930-story.html
dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-3816185/US-official-Hackers-targeted-election-systems-20-states.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'M WITH HER
CAN'T WAKE UP

I'm pretty sure that's another episode of Let's blame the RUSSIANS.

>liking that tweet
good job moron, you'll be among the first 773 imprisoned in hillary's new america once november comes along

>The zombie apocalypse is real and now they're voting democrat for welfare checks and because of "living privilege"

It's funny because they know it's democrats doing all of this. Shows how scared they are.

B-but I thought Obama said voter fraud doesn't exist!

weird, bernie told me that too!

what did he mean by this?

Fake poll numbers and now this? They really want FL bad.

i told you months ago hillary would rig the election

>hurr muh democracy is foolproof

the change will be brought by revolution not bu vote

>dead people are being registered to vote democrat

rofl

are there still boatloads of cubans heading over to florida or something?

Well hung Chad's

Who remembers this kike?

I do. Did anything ever come of it?

>changing laws is fraud

women's suffrage?

>tfw Russbros ensure that Trump wins 101% of the vote

I don't understand it, if the Democrats are so confident of the polls, the media being on their side, and that people aren't willing to vote for Trump, why are they rigging the election?

woah whos that qt

(((FBI))) is the voice of fairness?

They are probably the ones doing the fucking tampering, lowlife fucking cocksuckers.

So the same thing they did for Bush.

Maybe it's more like both parties have been absorbed into the powers that be and that's why both candidates are the same and it doesn't matter who wins

giving women the vote was probably 10x as bad as what the left does now giving illegals speedy citizenship to vote for the gibs and dem social programs

because demoniggers have it in their collective blood to cheat, its all they know, and the worst part is trump will be blamed for literally all of this.

I think the answer is fairly obvious.

been saying it for a while, keep an eye on your local voter registration stats, call authorities if you see anything suspicious like this

>electronic polling
The dumbest shit on this earth. If it isn't pencil and paper it aint getting counted right.

He's referring to voter ID laws, and other laws that clearly disenfranchise voters because of a non-existent issue of individual voters committing fraud.

You wouldn't listen.

(((BERMAN)))

can't make this shit up

ID is required to vote. You need proof of citizenship. Are you arguing against this?

>why are they rigging the election?

well let's not assume it's democrats (it is)

let's just seek an orderly legal election process to determine a fair outcome with no illegal influence favored, foreign or domestic

>ILLINOIS
This is not news. At all. Our dead have a higher attendance rate at the elections than the living do.

I don't get how you can vote in the US without showing ID

>giving women the vote was probably 10x as bad

it was a huge step towards destroying the family

here's a hint folks, women worked before that bullshit, they were just paid better, everyone was

This is old hat in illinois. If it still works without people getting busted we should burn this fucker down.

Also this is how you get a fake social btw you buy one that belonged to a person who died young.

No. But I think Republicans also defunded the offices that issue IDs, making them much harder to get.

It's the democrats.

Pic related - democrat who admitted registering dead people.
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/young-virginia-democrat-registers-19-dead-people-vote-hillary/

because blacks and hispanics cant manage to get one single piece of ID within a four year period :)

Why do progressives believe that blacks and hispanics are too stupid to be able to get a state-issued ID, especially when these IDs are free to those who can demonstrate financial hardship?

>tfw that's my area code

>requiring to id your self is disenfranchising
How?

If other "superior" nations require it what is disenfranchising about it? Are we disenfranchising the illegals and dead?

The funny thing is that this is exactly what the liberals are doing

Cuban here, fuck illegal mexishits.

bump

[citation needed]

it is literally impossible to not be able to afford 10 dollars every 10 years
assuming the absolute worst case and you make no money, you're still getting gubment gibs. You can get a free ID if you're legitimately that poor

Because they are

The FBI is just checking in to ensure that Florida democrats have met their quota for registering dead people to vote.

>blacks
>hispanics
so basically because there's too many criminals or illegals amongst the voters, and somehow they want to support that

Hello Chicaganon. 312 here

Why doesn't the government just once and for all take like 100k out of the military fund and do an 'ensure everyone has ID' program and get it over with?

>At first debate
>NOW DONALD IS GOING TO SAY THE VOTING IS RIGGED
>JUST WATCH
>NO I'M NOT COVERING MY ASS WHILE ALSO GIVING ME ANOTHER GOOD EXCUSE TO ATTACK RUSSIA

My shill alert is going off.

>smart enough to collect welfare
>too dumb to get an ID

kys

BUT I LAWST MY IDEE WHY YOU TRYNA BE RAYCIS

Elections are mostly the jurisdiction of the states and as such voter id laws are left up to the states. Blue states are really the only ones that don't require and ID.

He can't keep getting away with tweet.

THEN WHY IN THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING NOTHING ABOUT IT?
RISE AGAINST YOUR CORRUPT GOVERNMENT.

They didn't. There is literally no problem getting IDs. All the poor niggers that "can't get IDs" already have IDs because you need an ID to sign up for welfare.

Litterally the only reason to oppose voter ID laws is to protect your voter fraud program.

Who needs fake voters when they can just rig an electronic voting machine with no paper trail like bush did in 2004

>WATCH THE VOTING MACHINES
>FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD

Does Trump think he seriously has a chance? Old white guys are so 1965.

More pics of that whore with the stick.

Sounds like nothing.

That explains some things why the Dems oppose it.

Entire thing is a sleight of hand to distract from actual electoral fraud, rather than in-person voter fraud.

lol i made the original picture like 5 fucking years ago

Thanks, its probably my most posted pic

AYO HOL UP!!1!DASS RAYCISS,SEXISS AN' AGEISS MOFUCKIN HONKY ASS NIGGA

Its really more depressing than funny

Jesus the nerve of that old fuck. He runs off with all of his supporters money, buys a beach house, cucks out and supports hillary. And he calls others politcal cowards?

>NRS293.5235

Relates to assisting mail voters fill out forms. It is not relevant in this case at all.

I think people are being extremely insensitive. Hillary herself is clearly a post-life American, and it's only fair that her peers are given the right to vote one of their own.

on npr they blame trump and russia for this

Well, with the Clinton's killing everyone that crosses their path the final insult would be to have them posthumously vote for her

My body is ready.

They are already dead

Odds it will be blamed on Russians or trump somehow

Democrats are the party of the vaginal jew.

Women are cheaters by nature. Thus the democratic party skips around on loopholes and moral acrobatics (and outright clandestine acts of sabotage) in order to get their shit done.

Illinois has Zimbabwe-tier levels of corruption in the state government, at all levels. The bureaucrats all have their jobs from favors to the party, and will do everything they can to make sure the system stays just how it is. There is no legal recourse we can take, simply because everyone we would go to is in on it. The Feds have proven themselves to be useless at fixing the root problem, they only pull a weed from time to time. What they need to do is just salt the field. And soon, otherwise down-state may get ideas about doing it themselves.

Do a bit of research on the Madigan dynasty, and you'll see what I mean. Hell, more of our surviving governors are in federal prison than are free.

This should be on the front page of every major media outlet

Just means a bigger bump for Hillary come the big day....So all those pools about trump winning right now were a lie....

for reference, it's marginally better here in California as there's two political machines in SF and LA that spend most of their energy on each other

Its the FBI rigging it. They are saying they found evidence of tampering so they have the freedom to "investigate" the polls.

>The FBI is just checking in to ensure that Florida democrats have met their quota for registering dead people to vote.

Honestly this might very well be closer to the truth than I want to believe.

The FBI is helping Hillary's election and keeping her out of prison. Why the fuck would they care about dead people voting for her? If anything you'd think they would sign more up.

Fuck Comey

>Well, with the Clinton's killing everyone that crosses their path
No proof of this.

Cut a hand off, that'll teach him not to do such a thing again.

>tfw im 313

Is this true??

thank you for correcting the record!

MAGA

haha jewish humor

>comparing Bush v. Gore to literally rigging machines

Bg difference senpai. You can argue that the Supreme Court gave it to Bush, but you can't say they rigged the machines.

Illegal hispanics can't
>Be Mexico
> Be third world country
>Need INE id's to vote
>People get them don't complain

>Be US
>Be first world country
>Suggest mandatory voting identification
>Cry and complain they're too expensive

630, brothers. How did you guys manage to get through the whole summer not getting shot?

this was also in news today. people found a LOT of filled in ballots in Ohio.

donaldtrumpnews.co/news/breaking-fraudulent-clinton-votes-discovered-tens-thousands/

I'd vote early, but I'm worried it'll be counted wrong and FL is kind of important

This is it, isn't it? This is the last ditch effort made by team Clinton. The post debate polls showed virtually no change and now with this outright fraud on top of the legions of "celebrities" and other "intellectuals" telling you not to vote for Trump, they are finally on their last legs.

They tried it with Brexit when they had a """"""""leave""""""""""" supporter kill that Remain-kike but the people remained strong. Expect the worst over these next few weeks Ameribros, expect hugely differing polls (like the ones that had Remain beating Leave by 15%), expect huge media attacks, expect the media to act like this is the "end of Trumps campaign"

Expect it all, they are just trying to lower your morale.

Here, Ameribros, take my energy. If Britain can reclaim our land then so can you!

HNNNNGGG muh mofukin dik

708 here

I hate this place

God forbid somebody has to show ID when voting.

Fucking Democrats.

But the dog and the farmer are working together...

haha southside

he's a genuine gay

at least 20 states had their voter registration systems hacked

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/red-alert-election-systems-20-states-targeted-hackers-n657036
nydailynews.com/news/politics/fbi-detects-voter-registration-system-breaches-20-states-article-1.2813467
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-hackers-target-election-systems-20160930-story.html
dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-3816185/US-official-Hackers-targeted-election-systems-20-states.html

>high school
uh uh, no way, nope.

Spread this everywhere.

Theres virtually no way hillary can win anyways, she keeps shooting herself in the foot. Every rally she has no one shows up to, where as trump has already shown he can make deals with other countries presidents and he isnt even the president yet. Trump rallys are fucking massive, hillary keeps talking about going to war with fucking every middle eastern country and russia like a loony. Trump is high energy and attends shit tons of events each day, hillary cant even be assed to talk to the fucking president of mexico.

I havent seen a clinton sign in months, its all just trump trump trump. Ive even seen fucking gary johnson car stickers, but no hill shill

Ita fucking over, no one is buying into the clintons shit right now besides democrats who just vote for her because shes blue. I doubt they could even rig votes enough to win without it being extremely obvious whats going on.

How long before people catch on to all the shit the clintons in general have been doing, especially in haiti? They claim to love blacks but they are literally fucking the first rich black country.

How can hill win? She cant even attack trump over anything, he has no political history and attacking hin just makes her seem like an even bigger crazy old woman with her freakish smile, cackling laugh and wide open eyes as she sounds like a nagging school teacher. Compare that to trump who just oozes charisma

Holy shit, that comic is fucking awesome.

Cubans are okay for the most part. For the most part they understand the horrors of communism. the fled from it to get to the united states sometimes on rusted out cars they made to float.

Thats an elephant.

When I lived in New Mexico, it was an old joke:

>"Dead Indians always vote Democrat."

Then I heard some people say their state had a joke like that too. One guy from one of the Dakotas and a guy from Idaho.

Just like 1960, right?

Yep they're still trying to cross the border. We've been getting a bunch of them whinning because we don't help them get close to panama so they can continue their path to mexico then cross the border. Current year cubans are parasite scum.

sigh, the early bump for trump is going to ENCOURAGE democracts to vote. Why the fuck are these numbers allowed to be shared with the public? Wtf?

At least you aren't in Gary ;)

thats the whole point of the pic. its a response to people who go "lol youre a conspiracy theerist"

jesus burgers can be thick

underrated