Im preparing for a debate on freedom of speech what should i include Cred Forums im for the right to complete freedom...

im preparing for a debate on freedom of speech what should i include Cred Forums im for the right to complete freedom of speech btw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/icqPHsNumuU
youtube.com/watch?v=JBt-6O0A6x8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bring up dystopian novels, 1984, brave new world, etc.
Bring up actual societies with censorship,
China, Soviet Russia, Third Reich etc.

Undoubtedly the cuck will bring up "hate speech".

Counter with, "in Eastern Europe 'gypsies are equal to us' is hate speech and fighting words."

You will not be able to win no matter what you do. These people are so irrational they think you should be silenced if you disagree with them.

Every time they try to talk don't let them.

its not them im trying to convince its the audience of cucks

>what should i include Cred Forums im for the right to complete freedom of speech btw

Didn't you just answer your own question?

Say nigger at least twice
Not """n word""" but actually say nigger

Wait.. freedom of speech is a debate over there? What the fuck

Is nigger even as offensive in UK?

yes because we;re influenced by america although saying paki will work better i think

If I visited and used the word paki casually in a pub, what would the reaction be?

I think it's worth to point out that nationalist/anti-refugee opinions are shamed to the ground and not given a voice. It's basically not allowed to hold these opinions in puplic.

Depends on where the pub was. Most white blokes wouldn't give a shit. Liberal fucks who went to art college would.

Shout your opponent down every time he opens his mouth. If he gets angry and tries to stop you, just ask him if he weren't supposed to be against free speech.

THIS. ABSOLUTELY THIS: youtu.be/icqPHsNumuU

I can tell you do LD and are waiting for that topic: In the United States, colleges and universities ought not to prohibit any constitutionally protected speech

Makes sense. Where I am, even uncucked white men would at least be taken aback if I said nigger.

Simply the fact that censorship has very very low success rates. Even if there are some ideas out there that are bad to the point of being harmful, attempting to cover them up has never really worked in making them go away.

Open your speech with leaf-tier autistic rant using bad words for shock value.

End with an inspirational quote and divulge it's from an infamous leader as a cliff hanger

That's running the risk of a correlation causation fallacy.
Its a debate not an argument, he is going to need to persuade people and in rhetoric if someone can accurately place NEAR a fallacy the moderators or the audience will be merciless to you.

Develop an argument with the central presupposition being undeniable and non-arbitrary.
Determine a consistent principle of freedom which your opposition agrees with and go from there, determining later that Freedom is precious and produces the best results.
However if the opposition posits stipulations you must intellectually castrate him, call them arbitrary, unnecessary, childish, or special pleading.
Claim that your opposition is bringing up nitpicky points which do not in any way challenge the derivative argument (defense of freedom of speech) you making from your general agreed principle of freedom (of course add some ancillaries to back that up, I.E. freedom stimulates creativity, it reduces stress, it lets nature determine a natural order, it gives people a choice to be moral beings, it gives moral freedom, it allows one to determine their own fate whatever that may be and this principle ought not be challenged.)

Be sure to include a critique of the current communications industry, government regulations on media and broad casting , TV licenses (lol Brits), and end by reminding people that they are one cog in a ruthless machine that co opts their beliefs to lull then info a sense of accomplishment/meaning/importance
>ie we can't say nigger so feeling will no longer be hurt
>political discourse is regulated by moderating amounts allowed and both sides of an issue are represented! So progressive

In short, make everything seem depressing and make your audience, those that are on antidepressants, want to an hero, and those that aren't? Make sure they need to talk to their doctor about lexapro

i was thinking of using this youtube.com/watch?v=JBt-6O0A6x8

however it might sound too irreverent

Top Kek

Good
Take some pointers.
Remember, you're in control.
You let the audience know you run the show, you're the one driving this discussion.
If you're opponent brings up a point which you don't need to answer (remember not all points need to be refuted) just call it arbitrary make sure the audience knows its a non-issue, or its not a pressing problem, then move on and just hammer home your points, reiterate, be energetic when talking about your points.

Come up with a syllogism or something, make it fallacy free of course and you could go all Molymeme on their objections with "not an argument" or "That's an arbitrary objection, it simply doesn't matter."

That freedom of speech inherently includes freedom of association

Bring in a male blow up doll
Say its name is Muhammad and have sex with it in front of everyone

May we conclude, then, that Cred Forums comprises a shitshow of morons who understand nothing of persuasive discourse?

Yes: yes we may.