Why do the dutch love songs about Pedophilia?

Why do the dutch love songs about Pedophilia?

youtube.com/watch?v=H3FyIF_lQBE?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dVnSRP2QVTE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because we're beyond saving.
Geert wil only slow down our ultimate demise.

Geert Rape And Murder A Young Girl In 1990

Every males a pedophile, some just don't acknowledge it.

Pic related

But Leon didn't tap that

He did in the original script they just changed it because Natpo was a few years younger than in the original script and they didn't feel comfortable, also Americans would chimp.

They already had to cut content for the americuck release.

>I am attracted to 17.99999999999 year old girls
>by law I am a pedo and making eye contact lands me to a registered sex offender
>land of the brave and freedom no fucking wonder US is really weak right now

>when you eye fuck 10 year olds on the beach and don't give a fuck

pleb

Ya they could have gotten away with the 16 year old romp, but most audiences would have rejected an early pubescent 11-12 year old. AFAIK the American version was gutted because of poor test screenings, not necessarily yng luv controversy.

I dunno always heard it was because of butthurt anti americans.

I have watched the international version exclusively regardless.

Also I don't believe she was 16 in the original script, maybe 13 or 14.

International version should be the only version. Shame that the sequel's rights got fucked because script was ready, Besson and Portman were onboard.

16 is legal in most states.

I live in commiefornia it is a solid 18.

He's definitely talking about meeting underage net sloots and crossing state lines to wreck them

Is there a story here? Some ditty from '82 isnt exactly a pressing current-year event

Indeed, but the Belgians don't bother with the lovesong foreplay

Are you Indian or T*rkroach?

Shit. When I was 21 I had a 17 yr old girlfriend. Nobody batted an eyelid

No, there are several similar songs from the 70s/80s which were the 70s/80s so it doesn't count.

I am 21 right now. In today society, in california, being a 21 year old looking for a mate or someone to fuck, it is literary the worst time period looking for one.
>too old and equal age are slutty, feminists, and I was never and never will be attracted to women older than me
>too young, even a few years will give me looks and beyond, will land me in jail by helicopter parents and hostile colleges.
Personally, I like 12-14 right now, they are perfect for first love, and fun with them. But it has to be outside of the US. Too risky these days.

Neither

It was to be just a funny thing, "lol that man likes young girls"

that was back then when girls that age did not act like sluts and nobody had to control that they did not choke on a million dicks

Related: youtube.com/watch?v=dVnSRP2QVTE

Sam Cooke is great btw

Keep your lecherous eyes off the lolis, creep.

no