ITT: People you want to run for POTUS in 2020

Hard Mode: Prove their not working for (((Them)))

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L-O7CTUtF40
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does kanye still want to run in 2020?

Justin Amash

I want Jeb to run against Donald again in 2020.

That'd be pretty funny.
Have there been many elections where family members run directly against each other?

I don't think its ever happened. Would be hilarious to see them fight it out though

Rand Paul again, idk if he would get any traction but I liked him as a candidate. As long as he stays tough on immigration.

President Trump for re-election

/ourguy/

I want myself for POTUS in 2020

Catholic
Anti (((big pharma)))
Redpilled
Buttblasts normalfags
Killed hundreds of fags and kangs (indirectly)

the one and only

this is the lineup for the next 48 years

>their

>tfw a new Trump dynasty rules the USA for 1000 generations

trump, regaurdless if its his first or second term.

The one and only

>Killed hundreds of fags and kangs (indirectly)
He actually didn't do this, unfortunately. What he did had no downside for patients, only upsides for his company.

The only right answer.

mfw issa is my rep

Ben Shapiro. Because I want to see how fast he will abandon his ideals to be a succesful politican.

Just please, please, please be better than the current pair

He'd literally unintentionally wipe out googles and spics with his drug war

I don't like him, but hes most likely being set up to run in 2020 or 2024

ISSA is so fucking BASED

Jim Webb is the president we deserve.

>unintentionaly
Good one

the closest thing we had was this election where Ron Paul ran against his son Rand, but where beaten by trump.

Based. Fucking Catholic political dynasties in this country have become insanely corrupt. Anyone from a part of the country with lots of Italians will know this. Irish are nearly as bad, and I say that even as a half-Irish. (inb4 buttmad paddies, my father was an Irish immigrant.)

Rowdy Gowdy 2020

We haven't had a catholic president since JFK though

Ben Shapiro, Kanye West and Ron Paul

Fpbp

They're completely entrenched in the supreme court alongside the Jews, and control many local governments.

ron paul is almost 90 years old

he is probably going to run again

Hes working for (((them))), disgracing his father

I'd vote for him just because he's Canadian.

Chaffetz Gowdy 2020 yieeeesss

Someone's that doesn't blow it in the debate vs Hillary.

Donald was gaining traction but destroyed his campaign.

I'm hoping Gowdy or Cruz.

Came here to post this

Based Jew would utterly Clinton (if she wins this term) in the debates if this happened

He'd destroy everyone in a debate but no one would like him so he'd fail in the end

Chaffetz / Gowdy is the ONLY right answer.

hi san diego brah

shoo shoo CTR shill

I'm going to get a ton of shit for this, but honestly Tulsi Gabbard. She's pretty much qt 3.14 Bernie Sanders

What's the problem with Duke?

Guys i wanted to ask. What does the people think of Ron Paul, was he just a meme?

How about his son?

FBI plant is obvious plant

>People you want to run for POTUS in 2020
No one is going to try anything after 4 magical years of Trump

2024 will be different, and it'll be either Donal Jr, Ivanka or Eric who win that election with the endorsement of President Trump

Kill yourself,Duke has done more for white Americans than anyone else here.

Donald Trump 2016 - 2024
Ivanka Trump 2024 - 2028*
Eric Trump 2028 - 2036
Barron Von Trump: First Emperor of New America 2036 - 2090

*steps down after one term let her brother take charge

Rowdy Gowdy

No one thought about him.

That was the problem

Fuck if I know. Everyone big seems to be part of (((them))). Is Elon Musk? I know Jeff Bezos is. Just trying to think if there are other big CEO types that could be Trump-like material for 2020 (assuming Trump doesn't go for a second term, anyway).

Otherwise maybe go for an unknown.

I think that was a big reason Obama won twice. He was unknown. Seen as an outsider. A politician but a very minor one.

GOP could try the same trick. Someone from the military would probably be great. Like maybe Colonel level. They're usually popular but it's hard to get them to run.

youtube.com/watch?v=L-O7CTUtF40

He got BTFO by the only true answer.

When he started in his long "career" being a FBI plant according to you?

kys CTR shills

He's too young famalam

KANE FOR PRESIDENT

FUCK GDI SCUM

You say he is a plant, that's why I ask you think he is a plant. Is simple and plain.

>no Donald Jr
>no President Trump II

Fucking this guy. I came here just to make sure he got posted. I actually can't remember his name right now though...

many people under duke went to prison in KKK but that never touched duke, untill he tried to cheat the taxman

he'd be legible in 2020 though

So much respect for this man.

>Gowdy
>Jim Webb
>Kanye
>Martin Shkreli
>Adolf Hitler's skeleton that will lead us into the skeleton war

Fuck off back to /r/the_donald

There will be no election in 2020. Trump's presidency will be so awesome that literally no one will even bother going against him. In 2024, Don Jr. takes over and the Trump dynasty begins.

Don Jr has to run the family bussiness

>Because I want to see how fast he will abandon his ideals to be a succesful politican.

He quit his job and took a big blow to his income because he refused to be a shill for a candidate that doesn't represent his values. He's not abandoning his ideals too fast.

THIS

yeah he left breitbart because of trump, so far he's been very consistent and he's pretty based

This would be very interesting. Would he abandon his ideals? I think he would at very least deal a death blow to many leftists.
He's 33 so by 2020 he'd be fine.

Gowdy Gowdy we want Gowdy!

#RowdyforGowdy2020

My rep too! Escondido bro here

>Prove their not working for (((Them)))
Doesn't matter. Sanders was the perfect example of it. He was against importing in foreigners to work here and knew they were in fact stagnating wages....UNTIL, he decided to run for POTUS.

Once you go that high you will have handlers.

Fucking this

He's gonna sabotage Trump's debate prep.

Him claiming that Trump had his best performance ever is hinting at that.

This. Top notch banter, legitimately redpilled and aligned on reactionary beliefs, and has his hands clean of international jewery.

Unlike his father.

Not elligible

2020, screencap this post.

If he wanted to run he'd had done so already

He'll wait until in his 50s