HAPPENING THREAD. WOULD YOU COULD YOU ON A TRAIN?

Same OP from last night, here's the thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dui0RN8iWGs

youtube.com/watch?v=k2WJ4ghNgQk
>Rush Limbaugh

youtube.com/watch?v=dui0RN8iWGs
>Would you. Could you. On a train?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LnkMSmLc6mM
youtube.com/watch?v=oBKf2ZgqkgU
youtube.com/watch?v=JZIynuYDRVA
youtube.com/watch?v=8cGob7-W530
youtube.com/watch?v=V40U30ZIyMg
youtube.com/watch?v=3IM7kSXxOZI
youtube.com/watch?v=YtGGcm05PBs
abcnews.go.com/US/nj-transit-train-crash-investigation-finds-track-signal/story?id=42493053
youtube.com/watch?v=mw_HKzo9Ync
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

holy shit

>
Didn't mean to link to that specific post, my bad.

WHAT IN THE FUCK

Bumping with spooky alarm sounds.

WARNING, THIS IS A SPOOPER WARNING FOR THIS CONTENT. THE FOLLOWING VIDEOS MAY CAUSE SOME TO BE SPOOPED.

youtube.com/watch?v=LnkMSmLc6mM

youtube.com/watch?v=oBKf2ZgqkgU

youtube.com/watch?v=JZIynuYDRVA

youtube.com/watch?v=8cGob7-W530

There is nothing to see here, just a coincidence.

The video is also a hoax, @Mods should delete this thread to avoid misunderstandings.

>@Mods
>Hoax
>Coincedence
I honestly can't tell if this is a joke anymore.

Geez, look at his name. It's just friendly LARPing

Well LARPing aside, is this some seriously weird shit.

The thing is no news media in the country is reporting on this. This happened the night before that huge crash in New Jersey.

Somethings up. Maybe a false flag, but if it was the would be reporting "LE EPIC HACKER FROM LE RUSSIA TOOK DOWN TRAIN".

The fact the media hasn't even mentioned it is alarming. Keep in mind that anyone watching the local news in NYC saw this.

Sleepers are boring. When do they arrive?
youtube.com/watch?v=V40U30ZIyMg

I would not could not on a train

I recorded this a few days ago when the did the test in my area. Wtf is going on pol? Why nationwide tests all of the sudden?

youtube.com/watch?v=3IM7kSXxOZI

heres the recording

Actually, come to think of it Direct TV did a test last week during an episode of pawn starts...

It was a normal emergency test. But it seems all of a sudden they are testing these more and more.

I'll see if I still have the episode DVR'd. I doubt I do, but still.

What the fuck

kek, got me

Will they succeed?

youtube.com/watch?v=YtGGcm05PBs

CBT4LYF

You know what's the problem with people? Their inability to move on. They take this decaying world too seriously.

Who cares what happened thousands of years ago? Let bygones be bygones.

I'm sure blood sacrifices will make things better. Our relationship with our Creator is wonderful. I have no qualms whatsoever. The Show must go on.

Because which Deity doesn't love a good blood sacrifice?

okay?

Maybe blood sacrifices aren't a good idea. Who am I kidding? Of course they're a good idea. Aren't I right my fellow Man?

O.K. Indeed. Do you like Tacos? I'm pulling your leg.

Quiet days are my favorite. They're perfect for smelling the roses.

Next thing you know the ground breaks and you fall into a sinkhole.

Did you know Shimon Peres won the Peace Prize? Me neither.

>Somethings up. Maybe a false flag, but if it was the would be reporting "LE EPIC HACKER FROM LE RUSSIA TOOK DOWN TRAIN".
That's what they wanted to do. Based Faggot X stopped them.

That's like awarding an institutionalized child a job. They could give you in detail a brief history of algae. Tough labor.

Looks like a MK ULTRA trigger message.

But we're getting off topic. The Subject was Sleepers right? You'll never know who did it. Could've been anyone.

Can any burger tell me if they test it regularly?
And if so in what periods do they test it and in what state are you living?

Not one for fear mongering but it's an akward moment to suddenly test this system seemingly out of nowhere

I'd guess if they tested it before we would have had some threads about it

WERE ARE CLEARING IN THE RIGHT PATH THEY ARE SENDING THE CANKEK SHILLS TO DERAIL

Which They? I wouldn't derail a Train. Too life threatening.

"Refugees" are activating and the media is covering it up. There has been a pipeline sabotage, a deliberate train crash, bombings, shootings, and stabbings. For government or media to admit that it was Islamic terror would be for them to admit that they were wrong about "refugees."

I'm sure that's it. Sandies are finally activating.

It's mandatory at least once a month, possibly once a week. But they tend to do them at odd times, like 2:30am, because it annoys people.

Arab Spring starring Mohammed comes to mind.

So it's literly nothing

Exactly what i expected thanks for the info

It's nothing but another talking point. All of N.J. can be glassed without worry.

abcnews.go.com/US/nj-transit-train-crash-investigation-finds-track-signal/story?id=42493053

Not Pedro Sanchez. Anything but him.

If I survive FEMA, will I get resperiations by writing a book about over exagerated deaths and control the media to fulfill my agenda.

Number Of F.E.M.A. Survivors: 0
Enjoy Summer Camp.

I should be leaving there are roasted Americans in the oven lul.

One last thing:
What's Black And Blue And Red All Over?
Americans faces after miscegenation and importation of Africans In Hussein's Blacked States.

>L U L

Spooky shit

>2014

don't be concerned, goyim!
youtube.com/watch?v=mw_HKzo9Ync

they would have to admit that america is attack from the inside during the final weeks of a presidential election

>Would you, could you, on a train?

The hacker was a Dr. Seuss fanboy?