Pakistan vs india

Place your bets.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LLCF7vPanrY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molotov–Ribbentrop_Pact#The_secret_protocol
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4c/Ribbentrop-Molotov.svg
nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/
youtube.com/watch?v=4eSfNu-bBWk
firstpost.com/world/why-the-world-should-applaud-pakistan-for-continuing-to-deny-indias-surgical-strikes-3029560.html
worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/02/16/10424930-indias-hunger-shame-3000-children-die-every-day-despite-economic-growth
youtube.com/watch?v=SBiwLibZqfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>the shittest war ever

How can she strike?

The irony is they're both the same people expect one is Muslim other is Hindu.

I like how India and Pakistan are equal in that pic when in reality, Pakistan's military budget is merely $7.6 billion, whereas India has $53.3 billion

I'm hoping India wins. But would not be upset if both got hit by nukes.

Fuck pakis though.

REMOVE KEBAB, LOOs

Yeah, a war between them would be won in 3 months like US in Vietnam

great, there'll be five hundred million more refugees for western nations to take in.

Damn painfully relatable

It's too bad they both couldn't annihilate each other.

Yep, bosniaks and Serbs are mostly self hating Croats who've converted to Islam and orthodox Christianity.

>brown people killing each other

who cares?

India has like four times the population. They'll survive a nuclear war. Pakistan may be totally destroyed though. Smart money is on Delhi.

india, no question about it

you migth be suprised by this but india is ranked as the 4th most powerfull military in the world
while pakistan is 13th place

Nothing will happen. The U.N. is stepping in the middle now

with out a loo a man is poo
but the same loo can also be in a poo

Pakistan is backed by US and China though

So is India

Poo in loo ftw

Yeah, but you see that's nothing to be proud of..

That picture is such a joke. The paki military is like a tiny ant compared to India's, it's no contest.

FWIW, they marginally edge India out in the field of gay hat design.

hopefully India

>war breaks out on subcontinent
>1 billion currynigger refugees flood into the world

Be careful what you wish for.

and yet after 3 wars... here we are.

rude

Do they not know that the rest of the world thinks that whole part of the globe is a shithole?

It's literally one shithole nuking another shithole over a third shithole, Kashmir.

Nothing within 8,000 miles of these two countries is worth nuking anybody over.

Do they seriously not know this?

I hate the UN they are ruining everything fuck that chink ban ki moon

india could easily wreck pakistans shit

Bait harder, thats some low level shit.

Guys, it this true?

Some 8 armed Elephant/Giraffe god is going to make Muhammad his bitch.

That's the joke

Comparatively speaking, India has a stronger army than Pakistan.

Like, I hope Pakistan doesn't get fucked up too bad, because another wave of refugees will further fuck up Europe. But, just, if you have a basement, start filling it with supplies, or dig out an air-raid shelter or something.

Stay safe, Bubba.

Sikh and destroy

Everyone on this thread shall firstly read what the wise Australian man said firstly -

I dont think youve ever been to canada

LOL I had to fucking look this up, why the HELL is Pakistan fucking with India? The fucking Poo in Loos will rape them

pic related LOOK AT THIS SHIT

I was agreeing, man.
I'm sure English isn't your first language, but if you're on an English speaking board, you need a greater mastery of the language.

How the fuck would you guys lose? You outnumber them 10:1

>wars are won with budgets
Both are probably equally shit countries at managing their funds so I don't think it matters, but this is a very simplistic way of thinking. Militaries are equipped for different purposes and threats... every nation is in an unique position. Conscription/paid soldiers makes a huge deal already.

The loo

Audibly Kek'd

you lost every war that india was in

It will turn into a stalemate because pakis are fanatic durkas.

Also both countries are nuclear powers and the pakis are actually insane enough to use them.

kek

India will literally fucking rape you

Absolutely India
These 2 countries aren't even in the same league.
India has a legitimate well drilled military.
Pakistan is third world dictator tier military

Canada is rightfully India and China's colony.

English is my first language, I've been learning since i was 3 and go to an English medium school. It's 5:32 AM in the morning here that's why i wasn't able to type properly.

That's true, but that will also guarantee millions of refugees for Europe. Also they have nukes and are muslims enough to use them. They don't even have a no first use policy like India does on nuclear weapons.

Yeah, but our people believes the opposite.

>our people believes the opposite.

You mean the isis-tier people or common people?

Just letting you know, Cred Forums gives you tons of shit but the average American likes Indians waaaaaaaaay more than middle eastern sand niggers

Whoever wins, we loos

Will nuclear war really tear holes in the Ozone Layer or is that a liberal hoax like global warming?

You've been learning a derka version of english, not real english.

You pricks harbored mother Fucking Osama bin Laden for over a decade.
You funded and sheltered the goddamned Taliban

Seriously I hope every one of you dies In radioactive hell fire

does pakistan have icbm's? or only bombers? do they even have hydrogen bombs?

literally WW2 russia tier
just send conscripts at them until they're all dead

Yeah poo in Loos are superior. We all know the legendary discipline Arabic armies have, none.

not even a fair fight , pakistan would lose by a landslide.

when indians get angry they don´t fuck around.
bless their currystinking asses - allies forever.
sieg heil.

i hope not. we've been testing the fuck out of them.
youtube.com/watch?v=LLCF7vPanrY

Why can't they just sign a agreement saying they wont use nukes unless their regimes are threatened? It sucks we can't have conventional wars anymore.

Pretty much. India could literally throw a 100 million people at Pakistan and slaughter them, and would still have 90%+ their population.

Fuck if they sent the poor it would actually really benefit their country. Unemployment, violence, etc. would all go down

>Just letting you know, Cred Forums gives you tons of shit
It's just bantz.
But Pajeets here keep looking up 'India' on the catalog and get in every thread to seriously defend India.

>but the average American likes Indians waaaaaaaaay more than middle eastern sand niggers

I do know that, i've visited the US.

Most of the books sold in India are written in British English. What am i saying wrong?
I've never been told by a person that my English is bad - neither in real life nor on the internet.

>take all violent criminals and put them in shipping containers
>paradrop them onto enemy forces armed with shivs
>???
>PROFIT

Neutral peacekeepers never work, UN or otherwise. There will be another terror attack from Pakistan, India will retaliate, and the poor stupid blue helmets will get caught in the crossfire.

From an objective standpoint, India has a bigger military expenditure, larger total population and standing army, and a better track record for wars.

They've also got nukes, fewer than yours, but newer better models, and their national missile defence system is thoroughly modern.

The Pakistani people would probably outlast their own Government forces, as is typical of conflicts in the area; if India attempted a full-scale invasion and occupation of Pakistan it would be untenable, as the people would take to the mountains much like the Afghans across the border.

However, that's assuming they would even attempt an occupation; were I the commander in chief I would not even attempt it; and learn from the mistakes of Western generals.

However, Just bombing the place flat and laving it to fester would only come back and bite them in the ass, I mean, you guys are neighbours and you have to live with whatever you do to each other.

In every sense it is in the best interests of both Pakistan and India to seek a lasting peace.

If conflict breaks out, I'll call it for India (again).

If it goes nuclear, I'll call the winner as the rest of the world.

Pakistan is fielding the Shaheen-III MRBM to replace their Ghauri MRBM.

Shaheens have a range of 2,750 km.

Are we finally going to get an out all war between two nations that post on Cred Forums?

I miss some heavy banter.

Russia vs Ukraine was so meh.

BTW, does Pakistan having China as an ally change anything?

Everyone.

if kek blesses me with dubs pakistan will become a rare flag.

>pakis
>posting on Cred Forums

I don't think so, mate. Pakis rarely post here. I think there are a few active Indians but that's it.

To be fair, at a population of over a billion India could probably just throw shit at them and kill them. Actually let's do the math on this:

The average person's weight results in apparently a perfect pound of poo every day. With over a billion people India could literally launch one million metric shit tons of poo at Pakistan EVERY DAY.

This might actually be a legit tactic.

doesn't the UN not like chemical/biological warfare?

When the US invaded Iraq/Kuwait during Operation Desert Storm, Iraq had the 4th largest army in the world. Quality > quantity.

People from Pakistan rarely post here.

>BTW, does Pakistan having China as an ally change anything?

I really doubt those asian jews will help anyone except themselves. I don't think China will do anything in a total war because if they do Russia will get involved to - that will make it a full scale war but China wouldn't involve. The UN is the only reason why a full scale war hasn't happen between so many countries.

Literally looks like poos arranged into a swastika

Isnt china planning on putting the CPEC highway through there connecting them to the mid-east via the gwarda deep water port in pakistan? Chinks have got billions tied up in infrastructure for a highway capable of generating billions in trade. Both sides must have some financial dependency on China these days.

The Poo-N are ineffectual as fuck. Pajeet vs Paki (or PvP) kicks off, it'll be no holds barred.

He said powerful, not largest

Welp.

What are they going to fucking do? Impose sanctions on India?

You forgot britbongistan aamir

Because of that, I'd be curious as to how many muslims would aid Pakistan, if any.

WAIT

When the FUCK did China become your ally? How did I miss two 1 billion+ populations making an alliance?

I don't see why everybody thinks it would be an obvious victory for India. India is a lot bigger country by areal and their armies can be assumed to be more spread out. It's not like the power rankings are that different. If Pakistani military leadership would prove it's training of soldiers and strategy/tactics superior to Indian, I could easily see a Pakistani victory. It could be that India probably uses money more inefficiently than Pakistan. That tends to happend the bigger the budget gets. Pakistan has the advantage they are more certain about the probable enemy, while India also needs to use resources to plan and train against Chinese.

I'll put an example most familiar to me - the Winter War. There are so many variables in warfare that by simply comparing budgets, manpower and equipment you won't know nothing. Isreal vs Arabs is another example how being smaller in no ways equates to automatically losing.

I think you didn't read what i posted properly.

We also have America but China is the only one that is not on good terms with India AFAIK.

The US isn't your ally man, it's just selling weapons to you. Nothing else.

China's been picking up your scraps fot 10 years m8. Youve been droning pakistan and the chinese are building oorts and highways for cross continental between beijing and the mid east. The poojeets are getting more mil hardware deals from China too.

It's true.

We're all Pakis here.

Truth is the guys back home are just a skeleton crew keeping up appearances.

We all live in Bradford.

just because the united states rolled over iraq in two days doesn't mean their military sucked, it just means ours is mind-bogglingly effective

in fact, the kremlin FREAKED THE FUCK OUT when they saw what happened to iraq. they were blown away by the GPS technology we used to coordinate troops in the field and began modernizing their own military immediately

>india flings shit everywhere
pakistan will win

The US likely won't take either side, same with Russia, and China will side with Pakistan.

Humanity wins!

>Same with Russia.
They already sided with India in an Indo-paki war when the US was sided with Pakistan. The US backed off.

Yea we aren't your ally. Not after we discovered you were hiding bin Laden all this time.

Better hope Trump doesn't get elected, if he does we will sit back and watch India smack you around like the little cunts you are.

You're not really our ally, because you're so close to China. In the event this border skirmish turns into a war, your government will quickly ally with China and India (who already has gripes with China) with the US.

Also it's official US policy that Kasmir is Indian, and nobody here wants to go to war for a fifth-world Islamic shithole again. However, it's much easier to sell the American public on "logistical support" (ie aircraft carriers and airstrikes) for a commonwealth country (India).

Welp.

Good night, hindufriend. I hope we never go to war.

Amerifags my friends, I'm coming to your country. Enough cowshit happening here.

That's my point, it doesn't matter the size. What matters is tech and logistics. Just because India has a bigger army doesn't mean it is better.

I would imagine they are both shit tier by American standards and it would likely come down to terrain and who invades who, like the US Civil War.

The poo-in-the-loos are also getting fucked over by Chinese dams and Indian factories compete directly against Chinese ones. And India is closer to the US, as it is a CW country.

Man do you think we should build us some bunkers?

Hey guess what, Finland?
You lost the winter war.
Russia got the territory they originally laid claim to.

Kill Death Ratio doesn't matter, that's why the US lost Vietnam.

there's more than enough of you here

Interesting. I figured Russia would be a wild card, with their history with Afghanistan. But they usually side with China and/or against the US, so I couldn't tell for sure.

Why India?

I hope you both stay safe.

Would a nuclear holocaust would probably improve life in India.

india has more kebab than all of pakistan LOL

India

Only 3 countries involved in the war in europe survived without their capital being occupied

Britain, Finland and Russia.

Also, goal of soviets in winter war was complete occupation of Finland, which obviously failed..

We also are now on good terms with Afghanistan, if Indo-Pak full scale war would break out Afghanistan will be on our side.

>why India?
Because of the old USSR and Indian relations, i guess.

Jatkosota was a bit of a mistake. Talvisota was epic.

Lapin sota was a bummer.

Thanks man, appreciate it. Though whatSaid might work out for us in the future. Its a mess, our country

Their stated goal was pushing the boarder back, which they did.
You lost, it's okay, we lost Vietnam, we lost Afghanistan.

Doesn't mean you're not a good military country, but you gotta come to terms with it.

I hope India wipes out the Pakis completely.

The Muslim disease must be contained.

Sort of, Pakistanis got some dick from several groups which is why they're taller and have more of a "kebab" look.

Get nuked already

>broscience
wew.

They haven't existed as separate countries for that long.

kashmire

Kashmir has some valuable resources.

>goal was pushing the boarder back, which they did.

Ignorant american

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molotov–Ribbentrop_Pact#The_secret_protocol

The goal was COMPLETE occupation of finland with severe warning to troops not to enter sweden by accident

Soviets never reached their actual objective and Finland retained independence

1.3 billion people

vs.

202 million people

There's no bet to make here. Haven't even started in on total economy, total land area and terrain. If it comes down to a Real War, a very serious fuckload of (so-called) "people" will end up dead, and t will drag on for years that make Syria look like an afternoon picnic, but there won't be any Pakistan once it's over.

And Nothing Of Value Will Be Lost.

Few states of India need to go away for a better future - Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Jharkhan, all the scheduled caste and tribal caste. Boom! Half of the population is gone away.

Losing is relative. Without the success in warfare, USSR would had taken whole Finland. Why do you think their original plan would had been to invade just a small area, and not the whole country as in the three Baltic nations and Poland? Commie/Russiabot please go.

If Finland would had truly lost, we would had gotten totally russificated just like our brothers in Estonia. Maybe the USSR would had lasted a whole lot longer or maybe even won the post-WWII conflicts if they had managed to get Finland as easy as they had thought. I assume the Northern Swedish iron export to Nazi Germany would had ended rather quick as well.

>implying that matters

The region got muslim'd long before it became a separate country user.

>India destroys Pakistan
>Butthurt Pakis in UK burn everything down

Cannot fucking wait

spicy finnish nationalist anger

What percentage of that 1.3 billion is gutter trash fermenting in the trash filled rivers?

never thought of it.
What will be going on in Germany and France if all this happens?

That won't solve anything. We need a complete rework of the system. And beef.

Krishna will slay the moon god Allah.

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4c/Ribbentrop-Molotov.svg

>america defines this as success

Prepare for rape gangs and designated shitting streets. It's coming if you assholes don't just vaporize each other first.

Personally, we're all hoping for the latter.

I never thought I'd say this, but this Australian is unironically correct

Here's a better pic.

India > Pakistan

In every single way.

But how can we blame white people for this?

Jai Shri Krishna !!!

>yfw you realize the globalist elites are trying to instigate a nuclear world war in the next decade to distract the populace from the imminent apocalyptic collapse of all western fiat currencies and a New Great Depression

Once India deploys the Gurkhas, it is game over for Pakistan.

>wipes

Good one

India has more troops. But Pakistan has nuclear weapons and could deal a lot of damage before being knocked out.

>nobody here wants to go to war for a fifth-world Islamic shithole again

Pakistan

right like the psychopaths wouldn't go for the goods like delhi, bangalore, and hyderbad. They aren't going to kill off the untouchables ya moron

My bet is that literally nothing will happen aside from a few minor skirmishes and some negotiating.

I guess India otherwise, unless China decides to cash in on it.

Pakis are lighter skinned, generally taller, and smell less like shit

How many of those millions of people are trained for warfare, how many could they afford start training? How many can they afford equipping? Untrained people in modern warfare are absolutely useless.

>calmly states correct facts

Hoping they do.
>India used designated shitting streets
>It's not very effective

>Pakistan used sand nigger nukes
>It's super effective

>Indian used martyrdom
>It's super effective

>Poverty eliminated
>Malaria eradicated
>Poo in loo

Let them do it, we'll all be better off.

Pakistan.

If India did go to war with Pakistan, wouldn't India need to use half its own army to quell to its own mudslime population??

BUT THEY'RE MUSLIM AND TREACHEROUS, AHMED.

I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH YOU ALL BURN.

>implying India doesn't have nukes

Two WC-135 Constant Phoenix supposedly went airborne an hour ago (source: friend of a friend) heading out over the Pacific.

Could be heading to DPRK for a nuke test. Could be to sniff for Poos and Pakis.

Not muslims living here aren't like that in most of the states, in some states they are. which may result in a civil war

>Pakistan is an irradiated crator, no survivors
>India is now unlikable but still has hundreds of of millions of people
>refugees try to flood into China
>are slaughtered by a billion ping pongs

Are current nukes clean enough that we can nuke both countries into glass and then recolonize them later? I don't want radioactive poo gas blowing into my country after they kill each other off.

Came to post this. Thanks user.

They've got thinks a LOT larger than the firecrackers in that image.

If India and Pakistan ever go into full on war, then the entire region is going to turn to glass.

CHINA

With the exception of Neutron Bombs, no.

Underrated Jap banter

US now backs both. Pakistan is too shady for us.

Here:
nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

Play around with that for a few minutes.

> nuke both countries into glass

Post back when you have an estimate of how many nukes that would take, how large they would have to be ... and that's not even trying to use "clean" nukes.

tl;dr - no. There aren't enough nukes to do what you're describing. And, no, there really aren't "clean" nukes of size & quantity to glass a small city like Washington DC, let alone a continent-sized chunk of territory.

Yes, the only thing that restrains India is that if they rape you too hard you might launch nukes.

india has nukes, a lot of shit on streets, but nukes

Pakistan does well except in Naval matters. The blockade would mean Pakistan would run out of fuel, and being a shithole means they don't have massive reserves of the shit.

>Losing is relative. Without the success in warfare, USSR would had taken whole Finland. Why do you think their original plan would had been to invade just a small area, and not the whole country as in the three Baltic nations and Poland?

You guys lost.The reason the Soviets preformed so horribly wasn't because you guys were special, it was because Stalin purged the entire army in '38 and let the political commissars start running it.

Really pisses me off when the Fins try and act like they did something great during WW2. They lost in '39 and then were a German puppet after '41.

At least Poland fucking died with honor.

India: -350
Pakistan: +440

Is this good?

So if you did wipe out the packis, your country might end up geiing fucked anyway

India has nukes to so it'll be a bit of a blood bath if the balloon goes up. Pakistan has more but I don't know what their capabilities are. Either way if things get heavy you can expect millions of people to die.

Imagine the arms sales....

India wins every time.

Yes and no. The worst of the radiation is inside the nuclear fireball, so when you're just flattening cities the fallout is relatively minor, as the fission products dissipate in the atmosphere and decay before they reach the ground. This is why Hiroshima and Nagasaki were able to be rebuilt and thrive.

On the other hand, if you're busting bunkers, you have to detonate the nuke at or below ground level, so the fireball vaporizes up all the dirt and ash and soil and poo, which then proceed to bind to the fission products and weigh them down so that they swiftly return to earth and result in concentrated levels that render the land uninhabitable.

It's one of the cruel ironies of the bomb, if you try to avoid civilian casualties by only targeting hardened military assets you end up causing massive civilian casualties due to fallout.

According to Janes, Pakistan has 120, India has 100 or so.

Pakistan is building 4 bombs for every 1 that India builds. The max size is about 500 kt, so that won't end the world.

Still, something like 50 million people might die.

Yes, but if they do ground bursts there will be no-go areas.

>This is why Hiroshima and Nagasaki were able to be rebuilt and thrive.

I didn't think those were air-burst. I was under the impression that it took the US 5-10 years, into the early-mid 50's to discover that air-burst is cleaner and does more damage?

Hiroshima was at 580 meters
Nagasaki was 500 meters

We did not lose. They had a goal that they thought they could easily achieve, while Finland's goal was to remain independent. That's a win in my books.

Do you by the way have problems with reading comprehension? I've not once praised our soldiers as being special. That's something you made up. The success was both a combination of USSR retardation and the Finns having everything to fight for and fighting smart in home terrain. My original point was that wars are not fought with budgets, manpowers and equipment. Do you understand that?

I hope you're a proxy using Russian. I've never seen any non-Russian this mad butthurt and going full ''it's not like the USSR e-even w-wanted to c-conquer Finland ;____; y-you lost!''.

What do you think Cred Forums would be like if a nuke goes off in Mumbai or Islamisbad?

I'm going to India for extended travel in late November. Cool.

Infinite happening threads and threads about poo.

I hope Indianons will be safe and it's only the call centers that get bombed.

Which countries would back which sides?

Pakistan and China
US, Australia and UK with India
France, Germany and Sweden will be "humanitarian superpowers" and accept the tens of millions of migrants produced by such a conflict

>What do you think Cred Forums would be like if a nuke goes off in Mumbai?

My sister would die ,_,

China backs Pakistan.
US remains neutral. If Trump wins, India. (Not 100% sure)
Russia & Afghanistan backs India.

UK and Australia would remain neutral.

Blast waves and mach stems are not unique to nukes. It was well-understood that an airburst would do more damage.

You're probably thinking of the the surface/underwater tests at Bikini Atoll, particularly the huge amounts of OHSHITFUCK when Castle Bravo turned out much larger than expected.

There would be so much radioactive gold just laying around in India if it were nuked.

China would back pakistan.
US would be Neutral or lean to India
Russia would back India.
Iran might fuck with Pakistan.
Saudis would loan money to Pakistan, most likely.

youtube.com/watch?v=4eSfNu-bBWk

>particularly the huge amounts of OHSHITFUCK when Castle Bravo turned out much larger than expected

Especially comfy is the part where they manufactured the bomb and took it to detonation without ever catching the error ... until it exploded at 15 megatons instead of 5.

> "It were a accident, ONEST!"

I hadn't though about that for years. Thanks for the reminder and the laugh.

firstpost.com/world/why-the-world-should-applaud-pakistan-for-continuing-to-deny-indias-surgical-strikes-3029560.html

he never said 4th largest you dumb fuck

I'm fond of Starfish Prime and the unexpected size of the EMP fucking up satellites and power all over the Pacific.

The crater says it all, I think.

underrated as hell lmao

Both have nuclear weapons. Neither will ever go to war outside of some skirmishes.

Ye of little faith.

It presumably won't go hot like the other 4 dozen times these two get saber rattly every decade, but you can hope for what would be the greatest Happening this side of WWIII.

I would place my Canadian Nickel on the poo team.

Seriously there are too many Islamic run countries.

And think of how many bio and fertilizer bombs they could make.

someone photoshop in a bunch of poo on the indian side

My uncle is in the Indian Air Force. Pretty badass guy, he fought in Kargil.

How many 7-Elevens do you own?

Underrated

Not a Patel or a Sikh, family is in biotech/software.
If an Indian's last name is Patel they probably own a Hotel or a 7/11

we're not the paki army psy-ops division, faggot.
do it yourself.

YOU AGAIN
ITS THE SUPERIOR FROM THE LAST FUCKING THREAD

There is legit no contest.

India will win.
REMOVE KEBAB

I hope India wins. Pakis are insufferable people who think it is their right to immigrate to wherever the hell they want, despite not having fucking skills. Indians actually fucking bring something of use.

Kill em, Pajeet. Kill em all.

>Indians actually fucking bring something of use.
Yes good gora, let's keep pumping out those H1B visas

Even if they use nukes?

Can we anticipate another Iran-Iraq style war if SHTF?

India, Pakistan wouldn't stand a chance.

> Finns are retarded
India has numerical superiority
India has population superiority
India has troops and special forces on par with Pakistan

You ignore that India and Pakistan base the majority of their training on old British tactics; You also ignore China doesn't want an unstable India as it will (a) lead to Indian refugees (b) cause economic turmoil and disruption - China doesn't give to shits about Pakistan if shit really does hit the fan.

Read a book

Oh sorry, I forgot that America has a horrible immigration policy. Over here, only skilled Indians, with engineering ability, are allowed to immigrate (and even try for that matter), while recently Pakis have been trying to come in so they can work in restaurants and fast food joints. Only thing they all seem to forget is that knowing ENglish isn't enough for that...
Parasites.

Sure, why not? Less "refugees" entering europe

That is possible. I just hope it escalates to nukes.

I get a hard on over the thought of a tactical nuke used in combat.

We were promised tactical nukes all over Germany in WWIII with the Soviets. Never got to see them.

I want to watch a mechanized battalion turn to ash.

India will win

Im with the Jap

As much as Indians smell
They actually dont want to stab me in the back
and are more willing to assimilate

Please go nuclear

>But would not be upset if both got hit by nukes.
A nuclear war there would destroy a big chunk of the ozone layer...

I'm actually a 2nd generation indian-american, and i agree with you mostly. Indian immigrants to the USA are far better than most Muslims or Hispanics, and even some European immigrants (aHEM Ukranians).
But the volume of Indians coming in to the USA on H1B visas undercutting native American labor is far too much. At my company i have to deal with semi-competent and rude H1B workers. I'm fine with Indians who come here to work for higher pay, but there is a high number of those who don't come here with those intentions. My problem with more Indian immigrants has nothing to do with assimilation (Indians can assimilate as long as they're no Muslim).
It's to do with the employers and Indian workers fucking over native skilled laborers like me. Trust me, many Indians in the USA are not fond of the new batch of H1B workers coming to the USA from India
Indians from India are super conniving but we get pretty self - aware and become beta and overly nice in the 2nd generation lol. i find myself being uber-nice to people to compensate for rude ass indians. idk its weird. im a little drunk and feel a little too happy rn

I was unaware of that, sir. But as I have said before, American immigration policy is horrible. I feel bad for native population and politicians who look to change the policy who get demonized in media. As I understand, even non European Americans aren't safe from criticizing established political body anymore. Like Dinesh D'Souza.

Didn't Dinesh D'Souza literally break campaign financing laws??? or were you alluding to something else

He break law, but he break law while being on "wrong side" . If he was shilling for Hillary campaign, he would have never been in spotlight... I can promise you.

Pakistan has nukes. India has nukes. Neither want to fuck with each other, you ding dong. Not everything is based around your little Cred Forums viewpoint.

it has been since we first started using them and if a nuclear war does happen... well, we're fucked.

it was one state that was split not the whole damn country. The dark niggas stay south

Does india even have an army? How can a nation that shits in designated shitting streets and fears toilet witches actually have an army?

definitely pakistan

get your lead suite just in case

What? No. Nukes do many things, but they don't fuck with the ozone.

It's really china vs russia here mane.

That's true.

thats like 2.6 million people desu

you cant even colonize properly

>thats like 2.6 million people desu
Don't worry, they will reproduce and many of us are on our way.

Also China really showed the world who is more powerful by showing up with 80,000+ troops while we only had 12 thousand soldiers.

you cant even get toilets to your people let alone moving to another country

meant to screenshot this

>worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/02/16/10424930-indias-hunger-shame-3000-children-die-every-day-despite-economic-growth

yes the bradford gang of muslim pedophiles from porkistan. all pious muslims really.

Lets hope the pakis learn their place after one nuke.

No, no. They need at least to be hit by 50.

My dog in this bet is India. I hope you kill many islamists honorable loo worriors

Too bad it's not a war against bad body hygiene. Both sides gives niggers a run for their money in the stench department.

Pajeets hold the world record for bad hygiene.

Dont really give a fuck as long as the U.S. doesnt send billions in foreign aid when we need it for our own people. Also hoping the U.S. doesnt get involved militarily.

OF course not. India and Pakistan have around 50 to 70 nukes apiece. So, they light off everything, and that's only 140 weapons. The United States alone, has tested over 300 nukes above ground, including Thermonuclear weapons, not just the little atom bombs. Soviet Union tested hundreds above ground too.

As long as you don't live in the region, you don't have jack shit to worry about from the nukes, it is the rapeugees you gotta worry about.

I could never understand this one. It is by far the most accurate stereotype I have ever seen. 9/10 poo in loos I've come across have smelled like they haven't showered in a year. I had a room mate that was Indian and the guy would shower two times a day and still smell like ass.

no

That hat is cool imo

Probably due to their diet.

They fucked you good in the Bengali war for being a bunch of pillaging apes.

You would get your shit pushed in hard if you actually fucked with their country.

SUPERPOWER

This is what modern India looks like

modern Indian film

modern Indian education

>Selling weapon for both sides intensifies.

modern Indian fashion

If india could find a way to turn turds into weapons of war they would be a superpower

youtube.com/watch?v=SBiwLibZqfw

I hope India wins, muslim states should not be allowed to exist.

Imagine that nuke footage though.

The rest of the world wins.

i hope pakistan gets shit on.
>literally

indians still wont poo in loo, they need it for the front lines

Top kek

Soon.

this curry is a hell of a drug

You seem more intent on letting us know than not caring.

Ayyyy loomo

I'm looking forward to possible Project Reality/Squad maps to play in.

Get crackin' third worlders.

Rape of Nanking! Rape of Nanking! Rape of Nanking!

>1/7th of the world goes to war
>"who cares lol"

>Canada is rightfully India and China's colony.

I'll take the Chinese but all the brown hordes can fuck off.

Brown people trying to escape what they are is both annoying and utterly pointless.

You're even considering letting Pakistanis enter Japan? You're not immediately murdering them?

I don't like the world I live in. I now realize that my goal in life is to change people's mentality for the better.

Fuck india, bunch of poohumans

I guess it's just you and me

If kek wills consecitive digits, poo to the loo meme officially removed

kek, india had to force ppl to get a toilet or never marry

underrated

The funny thing is how paki people think that they won all the three wars against and will win this one also.

That one's likely going to outlast Cred Forums mate, and I wouldn't call it an unwarranted claim. Travelling from Kerala to Bangalore, it is quite literally the stench of shit that tells you that you're nearing the outskirts of the city.

Lets take the poo to the loo.
Poo2loo startup idea conceived

You guys can earn the title of kebab removers if you go wipe out Pakistan.

Do it faggot, you know you want to.

Does anyone else remember when that fucking madman WEEV made a prank phone-call to the Pakistani minister and almost started a war between these guys after the Mumbai Terror attacks?

that was awesome

hey, that's cool. a year ago today i was travelling from Kerala to Mysore. i met some engineering students who bought me snacks on the train. very nice ride. stench of shit wasn't too bad

Wtf. Need more info on this. Why would he involve himself with this shitshow?

GO PAJEETS

>inplying that the us gov't didnt paid pakis for osama's stay.

>sees flag
Why would you support the kuffar?

EX MUSLIM

At least Bravo spawned Godzilla franchise.

ok its going to be a by the numbers fight so pakistan has a 13 times return if they win but liberals want to pretend every one needs to be ok with muslims but india is home to brown people as well so liberals probably wont talk about it so its still by the numbers

western world leaders may try to strong arm india in a desperate bid to drop some competition by allowing pakistan to annex land but india is going to refuse to back down...

pakistan goes down in the 2nd round india wins by tko

Just after the attacks he and a couple of his buddies got their hands on the number for the Pakistani defense minister and Weev called him while pretending to be the Indian Prime minister and proceeded to scream every carefully researched obscenity that Indians have for Pakistanis in his best accented English.

the minister on the other end totally bought it and was screaming back at him at the top of his lungs until he hung up.

Later that day both countries had major troop movements and provocations and a fucking station cheif from the the CIA had to meet with the top brass in Pakistan to clear the whole mess up.

Thats one of the main reason why Weev is drifting around in the caucus regions and cannot go back to western Europe or America anymore.

>ex-muslim

Does anyone else want them to go to war? I mean Pakistan is filled with dumb Muslims who hate us anyways and India desperately needs some population control.

War between the two might actually be good for both of them in the long run. But we'll probably get dragged into it.

MADMAN

Ex-muslim is just another word for suicide bomber

Also you have corporations that have factories and supply chains running through both countries, who don't want fighting to effect them at all, so they'll strongly lobby against it.

Thats Why I love him. Most trolls are wannabe tryhards but Weev is a no-limit nigga who really puts his talk into action.

He has caused catastrophic damage to Major Multinational corporations, banking institutions and after his pakistan India prank he is permanently on the shitlist of of the US government and will likely get black-bagged if he ever broadcasts his location or sets foot on western soil.

He went to prison twice. First for trolling a major telecom company and again for trolling the Kikes

'muricunt just told you your english is bad, you liar

They are both shitholes. It is a war that i can just enjoy without picking sides.

In theory, Indians should be better people. But if you've met any in person, you'd know that's not the case.