This is what we Muslims invented

This is what we Muslims invented.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_ibn_Musa_al-Khwarizmi
youtube.com/watch?v=HxZ4wcTQrx4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assyrian_people
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

old iraq isn't the same as current iraq

All of those things predate the muslim invasion of Mesopotamia.
Muslims are literal WE WUZ

>British Education

Pick a book for fucks sake

The land of Iraq existed before the religious doctrines of Islam.

These

Love how it uses a computer for "algorithm"

WE

Not a single thing on that image is true.

Literally none of which was invented by the Arabs

>beer
>muslims

0 isn't a number tho? And how do you invent a number???

This

Stop trying to take credit for inventions that happened before your backwards pedophile religion spread to Iraq and ruined the region.

Islam didn't even exist until the motherfucking middle ages you dumb shit.

>pressure cooker bomb not pictured

haram

Sumeria has nothing to do with Iraq beyond being on the same patch of desert, and Sumerians were not Muslims.

WE WUZ MATH AND BATTERIES
faggot try again
That's just the beginning of how stupid this puke is.

Islam ruined the middle east... Even you don't seem to want to live in that "enlightened" shithole

>the sail

>battery

Wow! Didn't know Alessandro Volta was Iraqi. Really engages the ol neurological dendrites.

Astronomy.....

Those books are all banned

Hahaha. Sumerians were not Muslims you twit, which is almost everything you referenced. Oh, and you'd be surprised the things that were invented in the Islamic era came from co-opted Zoroastrians, Christians, and Jews.

>Saddam is not in the image

/thread

>This is what we Muslims invented.
Muslims invent beer then immediately declare it haram and explode

>nothing in the last 217 years
>Alessandro Volta was muslim

>All of those things predate the muslim invasion of Mesopotamia.
>Muslims are literal WE WUZ

This

Muslims have in fact invented nothing.

The most bizzare claim is the pneumatic tire which was sin act invested by a scotsman.

I see now muslims are claiming o have invented beer.

O the irony.

And now look at you.

>1 post by this ID
>clearly b8
>barely Cred Forums related
>people aren't saging

You know what we must do Cred Forums

CAUSE WE BE KANGZ *blows up*

>Sumerians were Muslims
>Hindus invented 0 in Arab Iraq
>Al-Khwarizmi was an Iraqi Arab

sage

>wheel was supposedly invented by Sumerians in 4000BC, but more studies show that it was actually invented close to the Germans
>60 minute hour was invented 2000 years before islam
>Batteries were created by Egyptians
>Sails were invented by Phoneticians
>Law was created by Neanderthals
>First City was actually Harappa
>Astronomy is credited to Indians, even before the Gupta Empire 500 years before islam was there
>Indians invented the numerical digits
>Indians invented the calender
>Indians invented soma
>Indians invented Pi
>Indians invented algorithm
>Chinks invented writing
Iraq didnt make shit

FPBP
Sumer =/= Iraq
Babylon =/= Iraq

Iraq was the most civilizied part of the world... then ar*bs invaded and turned it into a cesspool by their primitive culture and their teachings of an immoral pedo bedouin.

You can clearly see the fact that muslims are the biggest victims of isl*m when you look at history. They must be liberated from that primitive death cult. It wouldnt only be a favor for civilized world but also it would be a favor for muslims too.

>Muslim
>Flag
We really need a London flag so we can tell if people are actually muslim or just cosplaying for bants.

Astronomy is a fucking pseudoscience. If you want science, do astrology.

WE

>This is what Muslims invented
>Cite Babylonians

>Implying Islam existed when some of these things were invented
Ironically, many of the people responsible for these inventions would be killed for being infidels. Also why is there a picture of Iraq

>uk flag
>we muslims
:^)

>>Indians invented algorithm

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_ibn_Musa_al-Khwarizmi

sumerians werent muslims you fucking retard , shitthread deluxe.

I thought he was black, like every other person who accomplished anything every

You forgot: mass pest control

>>Indians invented Pi
Pi is a discovery, not an invention.

Even the ancient Egyptians knew about pi.

>arabs
>sumerians

>championing a zeitgeist

This is stuff Arabs did before Islam. Now they can barely keep their countries together much less contribute anything other than oil to the rest of the world.

>>Indians invented the numerical digits
>>Indians invented the calender
>>Indians invented soma
>>Indians invented Pi
>>Indians invented algorithm
I want old India back

Smartest thing I ever heard from a Turk

>batteries
>This is what we Muslims invented.

you dumb ass Muslims are a religious group that didnt exists until muhammad not a race lol

The only worthwhile contribution to the West you retards have given us was donairs.

pic related - your Iraqi sails being blown out of the fucking water.

>Wheel
Kill yourself sandnigger. Wheels existed for tens of centuries before your copy-paste-and-rape ideology was even a thing.
You've made this thread before, and you were totally btfo. You don't even have a sauce on your graphic.

this

Wasn't the number zero established in India? In fact, Arabs took credit for a bunch of Indian inventions, because they were the middlemen between India and Europe.

this

Inshallah my brother one day the kuffar will understand

>mfw muslims invented the wheel
>mfw muhammad was ooga booga-ing in prehistory

The true religion indeed.

This. Mesopotamia was once the capital of the civilized world, but you Mudslimes fucked up everything your ancestors gave you.
Your shittiest claim was the wheel. Pagans, like the Assyrians who worshiped Ba'al Peor (Belthegor), used their chariots to skullfuck virtually everyone they met (especially Jews), for hundreds of years before your pedophile warlord desecrated your region.

Read some other books besides your shitty rape manual if you want to actually learn some real history!

And thank you for joining us for the first global ethnic races!
The contestants are on the line...theres the start!
And would you look at that!! The fertile crescent is absolutely crushing it! Here come islamic states with an extremely powerful push! Math, cities, the wheel! My god they are really setting the standard here, forging ahead at an immense pace.

But what's this?! Theyve tripped over tribalism! All islamic states have tripped at once. Good lord theyre tangled up on the track! It's horrible.

Here come western states slowly passing them. Western states are moving fast now! Sea navigation! Animal husbandry, crop rotation! Modern moral codes! Effective rule of law! They're storming down the track! And islamic states are still tangled...in fact, they look comfortable there! They arent even trying!

The west has landed on the moon! The west has created social safety nets! They cant be stopped!

The weat is waving to his wave, but she looks upset. The west is winning, but his wife is upset!
She's telling him to turn around. She seems to think it's his fault the other competitors have fallen.
OH MY GOD! In a stunning turn of events the west has turned around on the track! He is now officially moving backwards to help the fallen losers at his wifes request!

This can't be good...

Actually the first city was in the Hindus river valley.

the bagdhad battery tells us a lot about why the egyptian pyramids do not have soot collected on the inside rooms

they had electric lights!

10/10 post

Mind if I steal that for copypasta (if it already isn't)?

As a muzzie myself, I have 1 thing to say, fuck off.

>what is algebra

muslims were pretty good at mathematics and medicine once upon a time

Most of that stuff was made by Middle-Easterners who were NOT Muslim. You're a fucking idiot.

Not copypasta. This is the internet though. You can copy it

KILLING SPREE

wtf i love turkey now

>Indians invented Pi
Pi was invented by the greeks. It's literally a greek character.

I'll sue you for using my copyrighted copypasta bitch

this, these are all babylonian inventions. Babylonians were the enemy of the jew and they cucked them to oblivion. What has the jew invented besides new ways to make money?

>good at mathematics at one time

If Nashita has 23 sticks of dynamite, and Maysa and Adiva also want to build vest bombs, what is the correct equation to calculate how many sticks of dynamite each girl requires to blow up infidels at three different locations, and what will each one's circle of death be in both outdoor markets and indoor cafes.

Bonus points: Calculate for all three to be inside a French auditorium at the same time.

Show your work.

All ancient/classical history books? I weep for the bongs.

Arabs* one they became muslim it went downhill.

FUCK YOU MOTHER FUCKER! I'M ASSYRIAN FROM IRAQ AND YOU NIGGERS LIKE TO CLAIM OUR SHIT. GET OUT OF MY LAND (NORTH) AND FUCK OFF!

Wheres the suicide vest

no they were muslim at the time.

It was never the Arabs doing the science anyway. Science in the caliphates was conducted by Persians, Syriacs, and Greeks.

CHALDEANS DID ASTROLOGY BEFORE YOU CURRY DIP SHIT. INDIANS LEARNED MOST OF WHAT THEY KNOW FROM THEIR INDO ARAYAN INVADERS (PERSIANS). INDIANS/PAKIS ARE SUB-HUMAN.

There are simple mathematical mistakes in quran desu. I couldnt a video in english about it. There are only stupid defences by ignorant imams on jewtube.

If you want to look at it is about inheritance.

>ARABS EXISTED THAT PART OF THE WORLD
>ARAB'S ARE GULF NIGGERS

>Iraq
>anything to do with sumerians after ~1900BC
>modern Iraq
>anything to do with civilization

fuck the iranians why couldnt they invent a 30 minute hour instead of 60 i would only have to work 240 minutes instead of 480

They are destroying my people's artifacts, not theirs. Nineveh was predominantly Assyrian like myself. Through the 90's up until the Early 2000's majority of us left. Today we are Christian's. We call ourselves Assyrian because that is the last thing we can trace our ancestors to. There is clear documentation of Assyrian leaders converting to Christianity during the Roman era.

Cities like Baghdad are a cluster fuck of people pre-Islam. However by the time Islam came they were almost non-existant/underpopulated.

What books user?

Nah man that's what Mesopotamians, Persians, and Babylonians made you stupid fucking Dune Coon.

Sumerians aren't Arabs you fag, modern Iraqis weren't involved in any of that shit.

Buy that's wrong you fucking retard, muslims keep trying to steal credit from Hindus and previous actual civilizations

All of the so called Muslim inventions were by non-muslims under muslim rule and it was punishable by death to say otherwise.

>we muslims
>Union jack
Seems about right

It's the opposit fucking kraut

Astronomy : studying space and the universe
Astrology : stupid retarded shit

also : all the terms used in modern astrology come from latin

Ye, none of these was done by modern Iraqi people,, at all, just peoples who lived on the same land, also - sources

youtube.com/watch?v=HxZ4wcTQrx4

Actually, some of these things were done by modern Iraqi's like myself. Assyrian's still exist in the North.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assyrian_people

STUPID CHINK

Literally all of that predates Islam by like 1000+ years

and the... burned it all....allhu akbar!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HOLY SHIT, I KNEW IT WAS COMING BUT DAMN

>Because Muslims live in a place where a lot of cool shit was invented means Muslims invented it
Wew lad

so you living in canada but still call yourself Iraqi. So grateful from canada...

>One post by this ID

Most if not all of these were not invented by Muslims. Sumerians, not muslim. Pre muhammad Arabia, not muslim. They were invented by what you call infidels. Go read a book Ahmed, and I don't mean the Quran.

So muslims gave the world beer?
The algorithm was not invented by Iraq, there was pythagorean maths and shit, but actual algorithms were made by Americans.
Writing is meaningless. There was writing present in South America separate of European influence, East asia and Japan progressed entirely independently.

This is pretty much a KANGZ post for sandniggers.

>beer

Literally the toppest kek

To clarify, the dishonest, inbred Muslims actually have a doctrinal point in their religion, where Islam as currently practiced was present at creation and is responsible for everything any Muslim arbitrarily approves of that predates pedophile warlord Muhammad. So Muslims honestly think that Muslims built the Parthenon and the Forbidden City. Islam is a Harrison Bergeron society of enforced inferiority.

>muslims
>over 1,400 years ago
wew

Iraq wasn't Muslims then, they weren't even Arab at that time.

Mesoptamia wasn't even muslim then you retard.
Sage.

probably Wikipedia

Lol some of these are bullshit. Catal Hyuk is the first recorded city in human civilization. In ancient Mongolia.

>muslims invented beer

fixed

>writing
That were phoenicians.
>law
Romans.
>beer
I remeber egyptians doing it since ancient times
>irrigation
Also egyptians.
>0 and numerical system
Hindus did it.
>wheel
I don't even...
Anyway, iraq wasn't arab ridden muslim shithole when most of these were invented.

ancient egypt created the ancient battery method...but they was not muslims

arab does NOT = muslim!

egypt did....you had to drink it fast or it turned into vinigar.

You guys better abandon Islam to get back to that point then, Iranbro.

>Writing
Sumerians

>Law
Also the Sumerians arguably

>Beer
Yeah it was Egypt

>Irrigation
Sumeria, Egypt did it better though

>0
Yeah that was Indians

>Wheel
Yeah that doesn't make sense

That's in Turkey though....

>filename
That's greek.

>Conquer land owned by the Greeks and Persians
>Make them convert to your religion
>The advanced and well developed regions built by the Greeks and Persians continue to be prosperous and advanced
>Claim the religion you forced upon them was the cause of this prosperity

Many of those things were invented long before Islam even existed, unless you are claiming the wheel was invented some time during or after the 7th century ad.

>Algebra
>iraq
it was Iran (persia)

>Sumerians
Their writing was shit, greek writing was based on phoenician anyway.
>law
European laws are based on roman law, I seriously doubt that there was any significant influence of sumerian law on roman law.

It's still writing though. Sumerian law was also still law, no one is arguing that Roman wasn't better. All I'm saying is that they both came first.

Did they died?

No it's Mongolia, the one your talking about was the sub city for the Roman Empire when it was formed. Not Constantinople but the second largest city to the east of it under Roman control.

>beer

You almost got me you cheeky cunt.

>when Muslims try to steal the number zero

Only one page? Did they make the drawing too?

>Sumerians
>Islamic

What is it like being part of a religion that exterminated the cultures that created these inventions so just so they can take part in pedophilia and superstition.

OH SHIT I LEFT A GLASS OF WATER IN THE SUN AND A DJINN DRANK SOME OF IT. GET MOHAMMED ON THE PHONE!

Muslims actually believe this.

I checked the wiki, seems that earliest known examples of sumerian and egyptian writing are within the same period, so it's a tie.

Triggered.

Even though there were many great scientists during islamic rule who continued the work of greek, hindhu and Persian thinkers.
But they weren't good because of islam, they were good despite Islam.
Many people who are used as great Muslim scientists were seen as apostates back then.

Lol upper left is a cuneiform tablet from ancient Babylon if im not mistaken.
Also, Babylonians were not Muslim.

Like six of those aren't even true. Not saying ancient Sumeria wasn't relevant or anything, but come on.

muslam/irakes invanted computers and shitty indie games!!!

Hah nice one.

Word.

Tremendous work.

>muslims
>inventing alcohol

are you actually retarded?

Bears invented alcohol.

WE WUZ SUMERIANS N SHEEEEIT

>630 AD, some sand nigger plagiarizes the bible to raise an army
>2016 "MUSLIMS EXISTED IN 3400 BC, WE WUZ INVENTORS N SHYT"

>1 post by this ID

Sage

>the wheel
>writing

ISLAM DIDN'T FUCKING EXIST SIX THOUSAND YEARS AGO

most of those things are from Classical Era Mesopotamia.

many of those things were independently invented around the world.

Zero and modern numbers come from India.

Beer is the only thing that originated there and no where else.

Numbers and math are a discovery too, their concepts existed well before us, however people are credited with math formula.