Weed is an opioid

Weed is an addictive OPIOID.
Let's break that down because you're too stupid and weak to do it yourself:
An Opioid is a compound resembling opium in addictive properties or physiological effects.
What are the effects of an opioid?
It's a painkiller, it's addictive and it activates a reward center.
Weed is a Painkiller ("No it's not" I hear you say, "it just reduces chronic pain", yes so it's a fucking painkiller)
Weed creates a reward effect in your brain via the action of anandamide receptors.
These two actions are highly addictive and so is the "high" you get from the anandamide imitator THC.
So there you have it, it's a fucking Opiod.
"Oh but anonymous, why didn't they classify it as one"
Same reason they didn't convict Hillary.
Because you will accept anything and just sit there and take it like the drug addict scum you are.
You're to busy smoking Herbal Heroin to give a shit about anything because not only is it an Opioid, it also impairs memory recollection, impairs creation of new memories, increases anxiety and impairs judgement.

Don't believe me?
Just watch how incompetently Potheads argue.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LR-FQM41zWI
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1909523/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabinoid
naturalrevolution.org/10-biggest-enemies-marijuana-legalization-us/
encod.org/info/The-Connection-Between-The.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2596471/George-Soros-spent-80million-pot-legalized-US-Uruguay.html
painaction.com/members/article.aspx?id=5048
drugfree.org/news-service/study-sees-nicotine-as-effective-pain-reliever/
who.int/medicines/access/controlled-substances/6_2_cannabis_update.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Weed should be banned and jews should be hung

Dude it grows in the ground lmao

You might be the dumbest person on Cred Forums.

Actually opioids are substances that act on opioid receptors.

Thats just australia being australia.

Retarded communist kike

Is it OK to smoke weed once you're older?

Not
even
once

look at these people trying to argue without facts or rationale, that's what happens to you.

You become a LIBERAL.

It makes me happy and it has no effect on anybody else. What's wrong with that?

No. All drugs are degenerate, period.

Try to defend any drug without using the "muh socializer" or "muh inspiration" arguments. You can't.

Alcohol reduces pain and creates a reward effect, vodka is opioid too, and so is religion. Don't believe me? Just watch how incompetently alcoholics and religious people argue.

>negative long term effects remain unknown
>expensive relative to other pleasures
>puts a hard ceiling on your social and economic ladder (no one except potheads want to hang out with stinky potheads)

>don't believe me? Just look at your arguments lol
Fuck off

>Weed is an opioid

Stopped reading there because you are clearly a fucking retard. Cannabis is a hallucinogen.

I just listed the effects, you illiterate idiot, and yes, it does have an effect on anyone second hand smoking it.
It is fast becoming in orders of magnitude more powerful than ever before.

I don't like weed but this post is fucking shit. Even when you try Bruce.

there are probably some good reasons not to smoke weed but being an opioid is not one, it sounds more like a straw man made for weed advocates to beat up

Caffeine is also a drug, user. Your body also produces drugs and releases them when you laugh or work out.

Shut up you retarded fucking ausifag. Me and most of my friends are staunchly conservative and smoke pot when we aren't incredibly busy with Uni classes.

I lift five times a week, get my school work done, am dating a qt 3.14, and smoke pot regularly. Weed culture is degenerate but as long as you aren't a DUDEWEEDLMAO meme spewing faggot, you'll be fine.

no it doesn't, no it isn't.

Alcohol is a nervous system depressant, you illiterate drug addict.

>Crooked Hillary wins election
>Ruskies invade Latvia, sparking a ground war with NATO
>what was expected to be a short skirmish turns into a drawn out lengthy conflict, neither side backing down
>Gubment knocks on your door, tells you it's time to fulfill your obligation to the country
>what do

>remain unknown
How many years of your life did you have to forget to come up with that one?

haahahahahahahahaha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Shut the fuck up. You know what I mean when I say 'drugs'

And yes caffeine is a drug. That's why I avoid it.

I bet over half of people who say "drugs are bad" consume either caffeine (coffee, tea, chocolate) or alcohol.

Typical Russian, trying to get everyone addicted to his bathtub heroin

oh yes please tell me about the numerous lifetime studies of marijuana users

Jesus christ man HE WAS AGREEING WITH YOU

Alcohol alters state of your consciousness and reduces pain, like any drug. Religion also does this, look how people in the video are able to endure extreme pain without fainting. youtube.com/watch?v=LR-FQM41zWI

>HEROIN IS OKAY BECAUSE YOU DRINK COFFEE
>CHECKMATE CHRISTFAGS

go home basement dweller.

Not an argument

facts are FACTS.
I don't care if someone agrees with me, I'm not here to be agreed with, I'm here to tell the TRUTH.

what a bunch of uninformed bullshit.

Negatives remain unknown for a lot of things, if I was really concerned with my health I'd stop smoking cigarettes before pot. It's affordable to me, I have a 9-5 white collar job and make a decent income. We aren't all stinky hemp wearing dread head morons. You'd be surprised by the types of people you see in dispensaries buying weed.

I smoke concentrates ;^)

as a secondary action yes, slapping someone reduces pain after you hit them because your body produces dopeamine as a secondary effect.

IS SLAPPING AN OPIOID?
No you illiterate ruski bathtub heroin addict.

I ALREADY OUTLINED THE FUCKING CLASSIFICATION IN THE FIRST POST

YOU
DUMB
FUCKING
DRUG
ADDICTS.

Drugs are fucking fantastic as long as you dont do them enough to get addicted.

I smoke weed all the time and understand exactly what OP is saying (but its not an opioid you retard). Problem is I like it, and so does everyone I congregate with... So there is very little reason to stop since I have a well paying job and it doesn't interfere with my work.

Lenin said that religion is an opioid, you opinion is invalid.

You need to get laid

Caffeine actually helps your productivity.
Weed makes you want to watch netflix. It sucks the ambition out of a man.

Lenin is a filthy communists

You are a filthy communists

YOUR OPINION IS INVALID

B-A-T-H-T-U-B H-E-R-O-I-N

>the truth
>mixing up an opioid and a cannabinoid
Pic related is THC

And this is herion
Note the similarities

nobody
has refuted my point with anything more than a contradiction.

See sticky on Cred Forums for rules of argueing if you want to be taken seriously and not just cast aside as a heroin smoking bacterium.

i enjoyed this post

dont get cucked by this faggot, yo

not even remotely similar

>Weed is an opioid

See

But we only have krokodil in Russia.
>filthy communists
Country that lost two wars with birds, that can't even fly, is in no position to criticise one's political stance.

>Weed is an addictive OPIOID.

Wrong, faggot

>An Opioid is a compound resembling opium in addictive properties

Wrong, faggot

>An Opioid is a compound resembling opium in addictive properties

Wrong, faggot, it is 20X more efficient than aspirin for anti-inflammatory purposes. Is it a pain killer? No. Fucktard.

>Same reason they didn't convict Hillary.

((((They)))) are the ones who want weed illegal so people have to buy expensive jew-owned pharmaceuticals you brains laved cunt

>You're to busy smoking Herbal Heroin to give a shit about anything because not only is it an Opioid, it also impairs memory recollection, impairs creation of new memories, increases anxiety and impairs judgement.

Wrong at each point faggot.

It impairs short term memory, yes. No long term impairment. Also INCREASES BRAIN ACTIVITY, unlike Painkillers/Opiates.

Opiates are a class of drug you dick sucking retard

i think that was his point

That's my point

Yes it's addictive, but only mentally.
You cannot overdose on weed.
You cannot be physically addicted to weed.

>rules of arguing

what the fuck is wrong with australians, why are you so personally invested in this issue?

very few similarities. Even then one methyl group change can change the entire chemical properties of the drug itself, see methamphetamine and Adderal.

You have two carboxylic groups on the heroin that the THC lacks completely

Dude fuck off you are a retard. Marijuana doesn't even impair your ability to drive.

>Alcohol makes you numb and disoriented, so doesn't that mean....

NO YOU DUMB FUCK KILL YOURSELF

shit, maybe OP has a point..

Stay mad fampai

It does impair your ability to drive, not to the same degree as alcohol but it still does

listen you dumb fucks i've done actual research on this ADHD shit

it doesn't exist - it's a fabrication, a perverted one, put forth by the Big Pharma industry, in coupling with the faggots in DC who make big bank in prescribing you faggots useless medicines.

ADHD doesn't exist. it's a false diagnosis; better yet, a misnomer; being "hyper active" is not a disorder. And, attention deficit is bullshit. It simply cannot be measured; attention, that is. We barely even understand its component parts. Researchers have yet to decouple it from working memory - which is...a complicated phenomena.

That's not an arguement, he posted a physical display of two molecules.

if you dumb drug addicts could concentrate for longer than a second, you would of made is past the first line of my post to see that I NAMED THE COMPOUND THAT THC IMITATES.

and also I named and listen the reason it is an opioid.

And under that definition, it fits perfectly.

At no point did I say that "cananbinoids look like this opioid someone will post in the future when drawn as a symbolic representation of a molecule"

you
dumb
drug
addict
scum

Aspirin and other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs are calssified as painkillers.

BATH
TUB

Notice the rage induced by the marihuana

If he were in the same room as you, he would've overcome you with his dope induced superhuman strength and gnawed off your testicles while humming bobby marley tunes.

Let's see you substantiate these claims by providing evidence to your argument
And I'm talking actual evidence not just some shit you made up right here, I'm talking cite sources, cunt.

To much abo genes.

Holy shit you are absolutely retarded. The shape of the molecule affects what receptors it fits into which affects the effects.

Holy shit potheads are insane

this can't be a serious post

As a an organic chem major, this is painful to read. If this is bait, kudos.

Cannabinoids have zero binding afinity to opiate receptors. At all. Pot is no more an opiate than water.

Have you ever called someone a degenerate to their face?

Because I'm RIGHT you filthy traitor.

If you cared about your country you would want what's best for it too, and what's best for it is for FILTHY POT HEADS TO DIE

Why are you so phixated on bathtub? Is it because of childhood truama? Tell me about your parents.

>Jews want you high so you don't work and western nations fall
>Jews want you to be unable to get high so they can profit off of farmaceuticals
Jesus Christ they win either way

KEEPING WEED BANNED IS IN GLOBALIST AGENDA

Its few of the things with actual neuroprotective properties that prevent the chemical damage from onslought of alcohol, high-fructose corn syrup and the meds they pump out

>I NAMED THE COMPOUND THAT THC IMITATES.
It doesn't imitate it at all it binds to a completely different receptor, acts on it differently and further more has completely different chemical properties

exactly, adhd is just male behavior.

that's why they give you compounds that destroy or inhibit or actively compete with testosterone derivatives.

Hehehe
Look man,I smoke errrday,since I workout errrrday,helps with the pain

Adderal and Ritalin don't compete with Testosterone they aren't even similar

My parents drowned in bathtubs!

RUSSIAN
bathtubs.

Full of heroin

MIND = BLOWN

NO!
Cannabis is a VEGETABLE!

Weed is the only thing that has helped with my crohns disease, it is infinitely better than the pharmaceutical Jew. If you don't like it don't partake, it's that simple

>It simply cannot be measured; attention, that is.
It can't be measured, clearly, thus, it's negligible.

Weed increases natural male testosterone... Which is why (((soros))) doesn't wan't you xenoestrogenated ladies having any

Daily reminder that the only candidate who had a surrogate on the campaign trail promote them as the ANTI WEED candidate is Hillary Clinton. Chelsea was sent out to speak against marijuana recently.

Donald Trump says he thinks states should be allowed to legalize weed and that our supreme federal government should not destroy these rebel states. Clinton believes in extreme federal supremacy at all costs. Vote Clinton to throw these dudeweedlmao assholes straight into prison!

>as someone who sits in a room absorbing regurgitated bullshit, I am super smart

>and yet I can not refute oyur point, so I will fall back to an argument based upon my position and not any facts, nor logic or rationale.

>I will also ignore everything you have written and put words in your mouth, such as "cannabinioids bind to opioid receptors" instead of googling how thc imitates anandamide.

>and therefor, I will prove that potheads are all no attention idiots and completely ruin my point

fixed for people that can't see how ironic this entire thread is.

this is great.

you are all living examples that pot is bad.

Leaving the blinker on for 3 miles and driving 10 under harms nobody

LEAVE ME ALONE

GO FUCK A DINGO

>DRUGS ARE OKAY IF THEY ARE THE ONES I DO

This
It's not hard to stay away from weed culture I don't get how people fall into it so easily

>no it doesn't
yes it does

>weed is an opioid
decent bait desu but fuck you're wrong

both of them are amphetamines you illiterate drug addict.

None of the naturally occuring cannabinoids are full-antagonists

To find something that comes even close to opioid dangerous you need to go to fully synthethic cannabinoids only existing in lab, not garden

Seriously, it's been fun. Kudos on the bait, it was really tasty

it increases it by forbidding the body to use it you stupid drug addict.

Just like DHT inhibitors do the same.

IDIOT

adderal is an amphetamine like methamphetamine does except one dinky methyl shift and they operate nothing like each other

you're fucking retarded

>baseless projecting

i would agree that what's typically "diagnosed" as ADHD is standard man behavior; however, i am not sure about the other claims you make.

but fuck em. they're all lying asses, so why ot

Weed makes me really creative with sketching and music production. I do concede that I don't like to do physical labor high though.

Nope.jpg it actually affects production, not absorbtion rates

Anyone who has taken any introduction to psychology or chemistry class should know this. Which explains why so many stoners are ignorant.

If you're trolling good job, you've ascended to new heights.

This is a (((shill))) thread

look at the way it speaks
and it's formatting. go back to red/dit faggot

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1909523/

is this your first time on the internet drug addict?

OH that's right, you all have no memory so it basically is.

Not true, and I'm pro legalization. It's misinformation like this that makes people think it's okay to smoke and drive

I AM A PROPHET

BELIEVE ME AND BE FREE

HEED MY WORD OR SUFFER THE WRAITH OF GOD

Opioids are far superior to weed tbqh.

Where do i even begin?

>Weed is an opiod
Gay bait is gay

I'd argue but I forgot what I was gonna say.
Anyone have any cheetos?

The 0 death is directly from FDA, no misinfo.

That chart only counts direct causes of death as reported

Also, places where weed is legal its still illegal to drive while under intoxication

one methyl shift between making you focus like a drone and feeling the wickedest rush of dopamine ever

Pros of weed
>Nobody really takes it seriously as a drug
>Hard to get addicted
Cons
>Dude this would be so much better with some morphine or whatever

Continue to deflect your caffeine addiction. Loving it.

Opiates are less addictive and more healthy than alcohol, if either should be legal, it should be them, not alcohol

And weed isn't even close to being as addictive. Hell even kratom is a hundred times more addictive and it's still not technically an opiate either, but it acts on opiate receptors, unlike weed

is it somethingin australias watersupply that makes them incredibly autistic or is it the wilderness around them turning their brains inside out?

if so , how do we fix australians?

>gateway theory

All heroin addicts started with their mommys milk

I was joking about it being comparatively weak.
But k.

cannabis is a cannabinoid

you're as dumb as OP

i love you

You are fucking retarded. I smoke maybe a couple times a year at gatherings, etc.

It's not "highly addictive"

>stop doing things that feel good
no

>>weed
>>herbal heroin
0/10 shitpost apply yourself.

Anyone who has any experiences dealing the opiate addicts and stoners will tell you that your post is idiotic bullshit of the worst fucking sort.

Do people actually defend taking drugs? Are we in bizarro Cred Forums?

Or are they just arguing from a "everything is degenerate except the things I do" standpoint?

I'd like everyone to take note of the complete lack of other Australians in this thread

Seeing these posts in this thread, I can see Cred Forums is full of stoners.

>Do people actually defend taking drugs?

No, we're just pointing out the (((shill))) in the room (OP) whos spreading filthy lies

Kill yourself you pretentious dumb fuck

My god you are all so fucking stupid

I even don't do opiates but every time you all get so fucking triggered when I dare compare your precious alcohol with it.

Kill yourself you absolute waste of a mind

Of course it's opiod, you idiot. That's why I inject it every morning.

OP just jelly I have been a stoner all my life but still have a wife, child, house, cars and no debt.

>Do people actually defend taking drugs? Are we in bizarro Cred Forums?

No shit they do, because legal ones which stupid fucks like you don't even consider as drugs are less healthy than many illegal ones

kek. The alcohol isn't even why I called you dumb.

Cred Forums seems to be liberals, that try to act like they are right winged, but they really aren't.

>all squares are rectangles
>therefore this rectangle is a square

Weed is degenerate, but you're still an idiot. Go to school, faggot.

it's CTR, I just tricked CTR into coming here.

Look at the Catalog, it's all pro Trump now.

never have met a long term heavy weed smoker who wasn't totally dead inside.

people who have been smoking weed for 25+ years are visibly abnormal.
funny how the weed community ignores these people who have been smoking for a long time.

>heres a list of anecdote and my own opinions
>dont believe me? just go listen to more anecdote
sage

That image name has an extra k. Fix it.

(((they))) want us to poison ourselves to death as quick as possible so spread misinfo about safe drugs and push people into chemical neutering

Pros of weed
>almost socially acceptable
Cons
>makes you complacent as fuck
>makes socializing more difficult
>will put you over the edge if you have even an iota of self-awareness and cause you to panic about everybody's intentions and perceptions of you
>expensive as fuck if you're a daily smoker
>most distinct smell of any drug, literally worse than alcohol in that regard
>will eventually take a toll on your stamina and endurance
>nearly everybody who smokes it is an annoying faggot
>most of those people will deny that weed is even a mind-altering substance
>you will do worse in any and all situations compared to being sober (unless you're dependent on weed to function)
>tolerance quickly ramps up with use
>habitual smokers won't be able to piss clean for weeks or even months after their last session
>difficult to sleep if you haven't had your daily dose of the herbal jew

pros of opioids and opiates
>great sense of euphoria
>extreme pain relief
>a sense of equanimity unrivaled by any other drug
>anxiety relief
>wonderful "dreams" (they're more like day dreams with the vividness of a real dream)
>will piss clean in a max of 5 days after stopping, regardless of how many pills you pop or how much dope you slam normally
>lingering pleasure and euphoria will bless the remainder of your day (as long as you're not a junkie yet)
Cons
>will develop a physical dependence incredibly quickly, a tolerance even quicker
>some of the worst withdrawals known to man (benzos are slightly worse imo)
>won't be able to sleep sober anymore
>constipation (can be mitigated with laxatives)
>gets prohibitively expensive very, very quickly

>Hurr u dumb hurr u don't even kno y, lmao it's not for any possible coherent reason, ur just dumb

Kill yourself you moron

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabinoid

What's it like being so profoundly ignorant? Most of the time strayan stupidity is endearing and laughable. But sometimes, such as in this case, it go too far.

You're literally autistic. I've never been addicted to any drug before trying opioids for the first time and there have been multiple periods in my life where I've slipped into a hopeless pit of degeneracy and depravity as a result of pills and heroin.

Alcohol doesn't create anywhere near the same cravings and levels of dependency that painkillers and heroin does.

>hurr kill yourself hurr

You really need to get laid.

>What's it like being so profoundly ignorant?

They get paid in real money to shill

Be red pilled Cred Forums, weed is bad alcohol is good, marriage is good, immigration is good, non white women are all pure waifus who can never be corrupted due to their upbringing and culture

>I DONT DEFEND DRUGS

>*defends drugs*

>Hurr u stoopid hurr

Lmao what a fucking loser

That's not how drug classification works. Drugs are classed by their effects, their chemical structure or their pharmacology. Hallucinogens are called so because they make you hallucinate, stimulants because they wake you up, sedatives because they make you tired. There are different kinds of benzodiazepines, amphetamines, etc., and such is an example of drug classification by its chemical structure.

THC works on the endocannabinoid system. Therefore it is a cannabinoid. It can also cause hallucinations, stimulation, sedation, analgesia etc. so it may also be classed as a hallucinogen &etc as well, and this was more common before the term cannabinoid came into common usage.

Morphine and similar drugs are mu-opioid receptor agonists. Morphine is an analgesic, but not all analgesics are opiates.

It's basic logic. Bats and humans are both mammals, but that doesn't mean humans and bats are the same.

/thread

TL;too high to give a fuck about your opinion.

Uhh by definition marijuana is not an opioid.

>weed is bad

Flat out filthy lie

>alcohol is good

As a heavy industrial solvent.. Causes real tissue damage

I smoked tar heroin for 2 years. So I would know, eed comes nowhere close to the addictive level of bud.

Weed is not a fucking opioid you twat.

Don't touch heroin either, once you realize it was everything you ever wanted, you're fucked.

keked hard.
this guys must be high

Nice post, newfag.
Just don't /thread yourself that's autistic.

"I can't see you faggots over all these yooge piles of swanking tax money."
>Colorado

exactly.

the "there are no long term studies" is fucking irrelevant.

We all know through osmosis that long weed smokers are non-humans, in the same way we know coca cola ruins teeth, it's not about long term studies, it's about logic.

If it's acidic, if it's full of Sucrose, it's going to drain minerals, and promote the bacteria which creates a sticky plaque from sucrose on your teeth.

So likewise, if it ruins your memory, and stop your brain from being able to filter information, and stop you being anxious, then long term it will have the opposite effects unless you keep consuming more and more because the body stop producing anything that it imitates, and produces more and more of anything used to fight the effects of anything negative, in the same way that the body produces more seratonin to fight alcohol to the point that you can die from ceasing consumption because the body has stopped producing dopeamine because it isn't needed.

God you are so weak.

keep going. I think you are close to winning this one.

Pouring one out for the people that took any aussie seriously, on any subject, on any board.

RIP your brain cells and precious time.

>The 10 Biggest Enemies of Marijuana Legalization in The US
naturalrevolution.org/10-biggest-enemies-marijuana-legalization-us/

>The Connection Between The Legalization Of Marijuana In Uruguay, Monsanto And George Soros
encod.org/info/The-Connection-Between-The.html

>George Soros behind major push for marijuana legalization in US and Uruguay
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2596471/George-Soros-spent-80million-pot-legalized-US-Uruguay.html

Unfortunately hes not funding use of psychedelics, if he did he could potentially had changed the world into the leftist ideal.
I will personally will move to the left only if the whole rest of the world does so too,
when i see The Asians, The Zionists, The Arabs, The Africans all give up their religious ideals and natonalism and flood their countries with cultural enrichment. I will do so too. Meanwhile white people should build a wall around their countires until then.

Thanks

i agree

Aye but it is, my fellow shitposter. This is real life right now.

Weeds gay

All or nothing, heroin/crack or go home. If your going to be a degenerate at least aim high. I'll admit, I do heroin.

So you just admitted in the first sentence, that there is no consistent structure for classification.

Basically everything is classified as what it is, and if there is a clear group, people call it that.

But when politics gets involved, you get things like the flouride problem

Where "flourides" include flourine, and sodium flouride, two MASSIVELY different compounds.
But you get to say "flourides are found in natural water", because Flourine is in natural water.

So what I'm saying is that "cannabis" is mislabeled because it has all the effects of a class one Opioid and more.

Using a word made up after the point is moot.
It's like saying "oh hotdogs are made out of hotdog stuffing".

What I wrote in my OP still stands and you have refuted nothing.

Dude shut the fuck up, no one cares what you think about "stoners" we are surrounded by SSRI'd zombies which are much worse than stoners. People with low energy are generally stimulant addicts or opiate users anyway. Study reality stupid fag. Also if you go somewhere with legal/medical bud, you'll see a lot higher quality stuff. One bowl and you are good for the day. There are different sides to everything. For example most "sober pride" fucks are complete twats with ZERO social awareness. Trump is a good example of the exception to that rule.

Welcome to Cred Forums, the board of junkies

this!

Opioids are derived from the Opium Poppy.

OP is a retard. You can make a case against marijuana...but calling it an opioid is tard-tier argument.

Makes me think OP is actual kike that wants us to hate pot because it helps open our minds.

Thank you Norway, may Sweden sink back into the ocean.

desu I think Marijuana is a medicine, and should be treated as such.

Should you take oxycontin for fun? No. But maybe if you break an arm or something it can have a legitimate use.

fuckin aussies

ITT: Potheads inadvertently both prove that pot is bad, and admit negatives about it non stop under the guise of protecting their filthy FILTHY habits habits.

((Soros)) is trying to establish a monopoly, not full legalization

>cannabis
>opioid

Australian education everyone.

Im unsure if bait or just retard, hilarious either way. According with your definition, alcohol and tobacco are opoids. Both addictive, pain killers amd activate reward centres, oh vey they legally sell opoids!

Now here are the facts about sweet mary jane: It is literally impossible to overdose on weed, you would pass out waaaay before you reached the lethal dose. It has literally only one negative side effect, if you have schizophrenia it will make it worse. It is not addictive at all, if you are a degenerate you might become dependant on it but thats youe shitty body not the drug.

The American government did a study and found all this out 20 years ago, they keep it illegal because it keeps googles in jail and makes them money. Weed is safer than any over the counter drug you can buy.

Try and prove me wrong, hard mode, you need to use facts not your retarded feels.

the entire post was blatant sarcasm

>marijuana is an opioid analgesic

this is some good bait

Cannabis acts on cannabinoid receptors, not opioid receptors.

Don't legalize it, goyim.

I'll lose my monopolies.

>people use weed as medicine for thousands of years
>negatives unknown

k.

does consent exist or not?

Coffee was found to damage your memory permenantly

Every study on memory and weed I've seen says it goes back to normal after you quit

Sorry bruh, after staring at all the shill posts down the ironsights it gets hard to tell the difference after a while

>Implying psychedelics destroy consciousness

Shut the fuck up faggot. Exploring Consciousness through psychedelics has been vital to the evolution of Humankind.

Col story bro

Ok

The fuck does this have to do with fluoride you uneducated delusional fuck? Also, tl;dr faggot

>Weed is an addictive OPIOID.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

oh my fucking god

HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

jesus christ man you're killing me with the bantz today

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How can a man be this fucking retarded?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good fucking lord, that was probably the best joke I've heard all day, thanks user

going against weed and not against alcohol and tobacco which are more damaging and more addictive

TL;DR, op is a sheltered teenager who lives in a wealthy neighborhood with his ultra conservative parents, whom he gets all of his info about weed from.

Maximum shitposting engaged

Read the thread, no they aren't.

Alcohol does not kill pain, if you consume enough to kill pain it is literally knocking you unconscious.
It does not create a high, that is a secondary effect from having less inhibitions and being conscious of the fact.

and no, niccotine is not like an opioid because it is not a painkiller.

Why are all potheads so dumb they can't even read full sentences?

This is why Australia is the worst 1st world nation of all time. A whole goddamn micro continent of shitposters

>Shut the fuck up faggot. Exploring Consciousness through psychedelics has been vital to the evolution of Humankind.

>WEW.exe

Consent exists as an equally perceived outcome of a contract.

>literally can't read more than a sentence

I can not simplify my words any more, you will just have to learn to read pothead, I'm sorry.

Nigger what?

Opioid: noun-an opiumlike compound that binds to one or more of the three opioid receptors of the body.

can't we all agree that weed is for niggers

yes, weed is for blacks and impure freaks that deserved to be treated like niggers.

>being this dumb
Drugs have and will be around forever.
I believe in a future where we will actually function on drugs and they will improve us in every way, like in bioshock.

>Weed is an opioid

stopped reading there lmao

fuck off you dingo fucking idiot

from,

a trump supporting connoisseur of marijuana

yes, they are, just because you don't believe something doesn't change facts. They are the both some of the oldest pain killers. painaction.com/members/article.aspx?id=5048
drugfree.org/news-service/study-sees-nicotine-as-effective-pain-reliever/

If you honestly believe this shit you should really do a cursory google search first, you sounds like a moron. Not that it really matters as I'm 99% sure you're trolling, nobody can be this stupid.

>Alcohol does not kill pain, if you consume enough to kill pain it is literally knocking you unconscious.

Wow OP you're the stupidest fuck I've seen in a while

They literally used it to fucking amputate soldiers limbs in wars, and no they didn't have to be unconscious for it to have that effect, go fuck your self with your nonsense semantics, opiates make you nod out too you fucking idiot, holy shit, go have another drink, and another, please, rid the gene pool of yourself

Yes.
And the reason for such blogpost is...?

>literally preschool science articles

it's not a pain reliever it's just like I said, it's like SLAPPING someone, it distracts them.

It does NOT have pain releaving effects.

Just drink and smoke, you'll see, you might not care about the pain, but it's still there.

I got CTR out of the main channel for like 30 minutes

CTR LOVES weed.

Why does CTR love weed?

I dunno, maybe if you smoke enough you get so dumb you believe Hillary's lies?

No one can actually be this stupid right? If you actually think weed is an opioid, you really need to consider suicide. Seriously, kill yourself. No one will miss you. Your parents hate you. You have no friends. You work a shitty dead end job. Just kill yourself finally. It's what we all want. In fact it might be the first time you make someone happy. Kill yourself.

Oh so you have no argument for why CTR supposedly loves weed, interesting

So
Change channel? No really, which stoner fucked your childhood crush to make you so mad? Maybe lighting up a little J would bring your sunny predisposition back :)

Do u know what an opioid is?
Is from opium, a substance derived from poppies. Marijuana is from canibizzzzzzzz
Which isn't a poppy
Goodjobm8
Look it up you autistic retard

You know shit for anything. You need to kill yourself. Take the step. Stop telling yourself that you're too much of a coward to end your life. Do it. Everyone will benefit from it. Think about how much you will be helping out everyone else by removing yourself from this world. Kill yourself.

oh my god this is gold

Please kill yourself. You're not doing anything with your life. It's only going to get worse from here. You might as well kill yourself now instead of enduring decades of depression. Just kill yourself. It will make everything better.

>Help daddy, I'm addicted to weed and I'm projecting!
>I can't stop projecting!

Shhhh it's okay son, here, have a vintage meme.

You're clearly reading at a preschool level, just trying to find something you could digest.

I mean I would assume you've read who.int/medicines/access/controlled-substances/6_2_cannabis_update.pdf

But there are alot of big words in that one and if you had read it you wouldn't be spewing this bullshit.

Also, you're wrong, again.

>In everyday life, many people continue to deal with pain by self-medicating with alcohol. Due to its ability to depress the central nervous system (CNS), it slows down the brain and nervous system, and delivers a certain amount of pain relief. It also has muscle relaxant and sedating properties.

Kill yourself. No one likes you in this world. You try to push it off like it's ok, but stop kidding yourself. Everyone hates you. Your parents have considered suicide at the mere thought that you are their child. They will actually be able to live the rest of their life out happy if you do it. Just kill yourself. It's the only option.

Hey OP, I've worked hard all week, and its saturday night, I'm smoking weed right now while my girl is getting ready to go out. After we get home, I'm I'll be smoking more weed while she sucks me off. Sex while high is the closest thing to Heaven you will find on this Earth.

U mad and sad and lonely OP?

>daddy now I'm projecting about my reading level
I'm talking about RE-DEFINING something.

Nobody is asking for a definition, holy shit.

lmao weed bro

Not a pot head so here goes the simplest answer.

They work on different parts of the brain, feel totally different, one leaves you so addicted you shit yourself while throwing up for up to two weeks when you stop, not to mention not being able to eat, sleep, think and being in a terrible depression and pain when quit.

The other, well, you just wish you Had some more.

Moron.

You need to kill yourself. It's inevitable so go ahead and do it. It's the only way to end the suffering. Think about how many people would be better off because of it. You were a huge mistake. It needs to end now. Just kill yourself.

Why are you delaying this for so long? You know I'm right. Everyone hates you. The only way you can feel anything in this world is if you negatively impact someone else. You obviously can't impact someone's life in a positive manner. No, you're a failure destined to be the scum of the earth. End the suffering. Kill yourself.

U know i think you're right. There is no left or right.
There are only people and the decisions they make.

>Daddy my life is collapsing under the Epiphany that I am a filthy drug addict.

Yes it is son, and you deserve it.

You can't just choose to re-define something just because you think it's wrong, jesus christ.

Pro tip, it's an SCIENTIFIC explanation of what alcohol does to your body. Not some autist tier "It's like slapping yourself bro, it's like totally the same thing"

You need to learn to form a coherent argument bro, also please read the who study and find one thing to support your argument.

This isn't about me user. I don't even drink or do drugs. This is about you. You are just making things worse every second you continue breathing. You have failed at everything in life but I know you won't fail at killing yourself. I believe in you user. Just kill yourself.

>Projecting for 5 posts in a row

eat a bag of shit leaf

OP here.
This was bait, nice keks tho guys. Actually, a couple people on here have been initiating me as well, so ignore "op" after this

See you don't even know what a Canadian flag is. That's pretty bad man. Again, this is not about me, this is about you and what you need to do. It would make me happy if you killed yourself. Maybe even stream it so I can watch it too.

you've got me, I have no idea what a canadian flag is you filthy tricky jew

I used to think the same way.
Then I grew a little older and got into LSD which is fucking great in moderation. Everyone should take LSD and listen to Hawkwind with their closest friends at least once in their life.

LSD inspired me artistically and changed my entire view on the world and helped me find the path I wanted to take in life.

I'm now making $4000 in a good week from my own business and have a blonde haired blue eyed red pilled QT gf and write music, read in my spare time and occasionally smoke weed to help with my depression and stresses.

Weed and psychedelics are great. It all depends on the user.

You angry neck beards can call me a degenerate all you want but it's "degenerates" like me that can help save the white race from destruction. Grow up.

>saying that a drug is bad is the same thing as saying all drugs are bad
Holy shit stoners really are retarded.

notice the similarities between this and feminists?

>that woman is bad
>DID YOU SAY ALL WOMEN ARE BAD?

Weed is for niggers and race traitors that aspire to be such, being a Jewish plot in it's nature. White men smoke tobacco exclusively, any degenerate who smokes marijuana is just as good as a nigger in my book.

>1 post by this ID

WEED
WEED
WEED
Boom. I've proved it. It is real. I think bush really did do 9/11. It's just that strayan stuff that's bothering me. Op needs to get laid. Really bad. Really really really bad. His pent up emotions of frustration, sexual and social, burst out from him in this autistic fit of rage. I don't agree or disagree with him, but I think he is a fundamentally good person that needs an argument every once in a while to keep him going. This last fling of degeneration is probably op giving up on the world. His parents just want him out of the basement. His friends don't even exist. When he gets tired of world of Warcraft, he cries in his bed, just wanting to get away from it all. Don't worry op. There there. There there. We support you, we agree with you. Everything will be alright. We enjoy your company. We like being with you. Some of us. This threads been getting a little lengthy so I'll sum up.

Basically, op is an emotional child who needs our love and support to get him through this hard time.
Inb4 anything else

I'll go home and hang myself

>I lost and humiliated myself so let me change my ID and try and regather my bullshit thoughts and project some more

k

Who? I've been lurking

>over 200 posts

Australia is still best shitposter.

I'm high as fuck btw

>"1 posts by this ID"

uh ohhhhhhhhhhhh

Weed is technically an acid thus a psychodelic. It re-wires brain and neuron pathways and long term is very bad for you. Even once is too much in my opinion. Stay away from that shit.

Not really addictive considering I just quit it cold turkey after smoking for I don't know how long. Doing fine.

>JUST

?
I'm on mobile and using data. I just got home and am now on wifi. What's so complicated?

This is pure satire. Good one OP