youtube.com/watch?v=KETTtiprINU
youtu.be/yyNv8kvd2H8
newyorksparrow.wikispaces.com/file/view/Animal Behavior #9 cognition II.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=AVaITA7eBZE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Rudolph
conservativehumanists.org.uk/
thehumanist.com/commentary/wait-youre-an-atheist-and-a-conservative
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We don't. You just are too smug, stupid and lazy to think beyond what you've been fed. I'm atheist and detest Muslims with a passion. My friends are the same. SJWs and assorted degenerates do not speak for atheists, never have and never will.

NO ONE likes Muds. pic related

They need a religion to deal with their existentialist questions, yet they can't accept Christianity because their personal pride.

That's why, besides Islam, you got so many people painting Mandalas.

Agnostic here Islam is the only bad religion right now all others are relatively harmless.

#notallatheists

I'm an atheist and I despise Islam. As with any group the most vocal are generally the stupidest - atheism isn't magically immune to this.

You forgot Judaism, stupid Genitle.

They do not. Islam is a particularly cancerous religion

t. Fedora

>An atheist

even though you're an abomination before our Lord Jesus, I'm glad you detest Muslims. Muslims are dangerous and want to watch the West fall.

meanwhile the UN said white people should pay reparations while the vast majority of whites never owned slaves and it hasnt even existed for 150 years.

Because they are edgemisters who like anything that conflicts with Christianity

I'm an atheist and I'm very tolerant of all religions.

Oh, with the exception of Islam, that is. I have literally masturbated to videos and pictures of dead and dying muslims.

>I have literally masturbated to videos and pictures of dead and dying muslims.

and this is why you need God, you perverted degenerate man

>criticise
Cucks need to fucking kill themselves.

Atheist here. Islam is scum and carries an ideology that is incompatible and detrimental to Western civilization.

I'm atheist, don't really care about religion one way or the other, it's human nature, I just don't believe in it. I think Islam is an exception, though. Islam is a virus of the mind and a scourge on humanity. The sooner it is wiped out, the better.

They are human dodos marching off a cliff.

Why do Christians love asking loaded questions so much?

You whiny christfags have victim complexes that would rival any SJW.

Make no mistake about Islam is immensely worse than any other religion by far, but that doesn't mean that being less shit is a title worth having.

Because most Western atheists haven't experienced how shitty it is first hand. Or they have like one Muslim friend and they just extrapolate to the rest of the religion.

>Atheists loving religeon

I hate them much more than any other religion. Stop with the strawmanning

We don't love Muslims, we just hate not being able to have honest conversations about the misogyny and tyranny of the Quran in the larger context of the misogyny and tyranny of the Abrahamic religions...without a bunch of right-wing rednecks hijacking that conversation to basically talk about how much they hate brown people.

really makes your neurons fire

This is dishonest. You must admit that Muslims stand out by a wide margin.

The only thing I have to do is stay handsome and die.

There is literally nothing wrong with hating brown people.

Keep telling yourself that, Cletus.

First, They're not Atheists (Like Buddists as such). They are rebels.
Second, They are controlled opposition.
Nobody in his right mind would help a religion that is willing to destroy other religions and cultures (They destroyed Iran's Zoroastrianism)

Their atheism is rooted in their own relationships with their parents and own psychological feelings of inadequacy. They don't reject God out of fact, they do it in self-centered protest.

They don't love Islam out of any rational thought, they just do it to rub their virtue signalling in the face of Christian father figure they've spent their whole life hating.

kill yourself goyim

>virtue signaling

Into the trash it goes.

It's not Atheists who love Islam, it's Leftists who are also atheist.

All the religions are for weak fuckwits who are afraid of death.

This. 99% of atheists just hate their Christian parents and want to take it out on the world

If you say so, babydoll.

All of my atheistic friends have atheistic parents, nice straws though

so the world is dividing into 2 camps then... believers vs all other non-believers? i wonder whose side the antichrist will take...muslims perhaps or maybe he'll get everyone to fight the muslims perhaps?? theyre the only ones against degeneracy and sticking to their faith still? bibles been changed etc seems everyone else is fused into one similar block with a loss of faith and non belief hmmm makes you wonder we are in an age of confusion, thats one of the signs of the end times, amen to that
in b4 calling me ahmed or some shite like that

Whenever an article has a title question like that the answer is no. I'm an atheist and I hate Islam

Virtue signaling is a great name for the loathsome and insipid thing it describes

It's racist to assume that Muslims are all the same race.

Virtue signaling is the same as the line of apologetics that basically looks at atheists and tells them that they KNOW a God exists, they're just SAYING he doesn't because they want to sin / they're rebellious / some other reason.

It's a way to deny other people their own agency by saying that their opinions are not their own, simply attempts to fit in or reactions to THE TRUTH; a truth which the person who uses this dishonest tactic just happens to believe in.

But I hate all religions equaly, because religion is opium for people.

I don't hate any religion except Islam, and i'm an Atheist.

Complete anti-theism requires effort and dedication, which is what I don't have since I am an atheist based on a philosophical, Heraclitian way.

No harm and no issues, right Cred Forums?

Why do most atheist hate Jews so much, but seem to have a soft spot for Islamist?

I think Islam has a more valuable message for people than Christianity, and Jesus might not of even been a real person, there's no evidence of him, he just shows up in writing around the year 200.
Muhammad was actually here, and is probably the most consequential person in history and should be learned about.

bc their (((intellectual))) faggots

Because all atheists loathe themselves, OP.

The Atheism+ type atheists always run to the defense of anyone that isn't a straight white Christian male.

Cause they are in rebellion to God, meaning that anything that goes against Christianity is a plus

Because "athiests" are just idiotic marxists who believe in cultural relativism while forgoing Christianity because it's "theirs".

For some one who can't know anything to be true, you sure make a lot of knowledge claims

>believing in jewish tales
>not being a neopagan
It's like you want to forget your culture, good goy.

Except for it's not about virtue. They don't believe in God so there's no moral imperative. They do it only to receive an ego boost and to elevate their status in the leftist community.

Virtue-signalling is entirely accurate. And the effects of this selfish behavior is causing huge amounts of suffering.

If we are the product of atheistic evolution, and our thoughts are just chemical reactions, how can anyone have agency

>atheists
>loving the most religious of religions
>im-fucking-plying

You're right, everyone should know he rubbed his dick thru a 6 year olds thighs then fucked her when she was 9. The Romans have records of Christ

Morality does not require a god.

It depends on whether or not you believe in hard determinism.

Because of different chemical reactions of course.

STOP TALKING ABOUT US REEE. US SUFIS AND SHIAS ARE ON YOUR SIDE. WE LITERALLY WANT ALL THOSE FAGS DEAD

because atheist humanism is actually just a form of liberal ideology that actually accepts and double-downs on the moral precepts of Christianity, but just rejects the theological content and supernatural elements.

Fedora explorer here and i hate muslims, they have an even more brainwashy cult than christians do

the concept of ontological agency is meaningless

it's a vestige of religious thought

>Morality does not require a god.

If your thoughts are just reactions made by chemicals based on something that you cannot change your self, how can anyone say there is such thing as rational thought

I'm not a christian Ivan, I'm just pointing out the bizarre double standard of these lefty atheists.

Like other anons have said, they're not atheist out of reason but out of counter-culture rebellion.

Conservatism, Christianity, White people, all symbols of authority and restriction via association with their conservative parents.

They're take on and accept the rhetoric of famed atheists but will not criticize islam, because it's foreign to them and their christian parents don't like it.

I'm a Calvinist, so agency is very limited in my world view

Chineese have morals, yet most of them don't believe in abrahamic god.

Objective morality requires a moral standard, show me your moral standard without God

youtube.com/watch?v=vCGtkDzELAI
youtube.com/watch?v=KETTtiprINU

I don't brook much trust in philosophy. The harder sciences have solved so many problems in the past 4000 years while philosophy is still pondering the same questions.

Atheists who reject Christianity and accept Islam aren't atheists, just anti-christians

There is no such thing as objective morality - there is only subjective morality.

But subjective is not the same thing as arbitrary.

this

For a lot of Western atheists Christianity was simply a facet of the established society that they hated, so it became an imperative to reject and criticise it.

However, vocal atheism has died down a lot in the last 3 years or so when it became apparent that mudslimes were getting offended.

>Chineese have morals
Even as a jest this isn't funny in the slightest.

He's right, it doesn't.

The reason you don't go around stealing and killing people isn't because god will punish you in the afterlife, but because you could not exist as a part of your society or grouping and retain a good social standing if you did so.

In order to live together, we need draw some lines, obviously.

Because athiests hate white people and Islam is a brown religion.

All humans are made in the image of God, it's not about believing, it is about what God has given/revealed to him, this is why an atheist can do good things

The fucking leftists, they don't even realize that their own logic is what creates the fucking racism.

>Criticizing Islam is racism!

Think about the basis of that statement. Knowing that Islam itself is an ideology, leftists are actually trying to associate the belief system with a particular race. In doing so, they are trying to force people to have a particular skin color in mind when they think of Islam.

In short? Leftists are demanding that we make judgments about people's beliefs based on their race.

The left has gone full retard. You NEVER go full retard.

Can you put morality in a test tube?

No, but you can't do the same with mathematics and it's the hardest of all the sciences.

Yeah it kinda does

>believing the 'all atheists are marxists meme'

Wow even for a religious cunt you're fucking gullible

>even the fedoralord admits that atheism was a mistake

We don't. Where does this meme come from?

>even though you're an abomination before our Lord Jesus
don't say stuff like this. what kind of christian says stuff like this?

I wasn't getting existential.
Part of the split between shia and sunni is who the rightful successor is. Muhammad's descents are kept track of and they play a role in Islamic politics to this day. Also he has a grave site next to his first wife and an empty grave for when Jesus when he comes back.
Its a regular pilgrimage site.

Jesus at was probably like joseph smith. Leave it to a jew to invent a sham, am i right?

Mathematics is not a natural science like biology, it is an immaterial series of abstract concepts based upon the principles of logic, it's the same as the scientific method.

Walt Whitman bro

You can have a stable society without morals.

Yes, most leftist literally use Islam as a stand in word for "Brown people and their exotic culture".

Reddit

this has to be a fake quote because christians have blown up buildings (abortion clinic bombings, etc) and dawkins is educated enough to be aware of this

>All humans are made in the image of God
So was god a european, balck or mongoloid?

Not for a long time

No. The morality that we see repeated throughout various moral systems (don't kill, don't steal, etc) is the result of the kinds of animals we descend from - social apes living in close-knit family groups or clans. That isn't arbitrary, it's an evolutionary advantage.

Set theory (from which almost all mathematics is derived) is based upon observations of the natural world. Without physically distinct objects, we couldn't have a concept of 1 object as being separate from anything else.

The Jews broke their covenant with God, after rejecting christ

>you can't
Fix.

Dawkins calls himself "Culturally Christian".

On Islam -
youtu.be/yyNv8kvd2H8

>chinese society
>stable
Their state collapses in violent civil war every few decades, with tens of millions dead every time. They are soulless and lack the ability to be empathetic.

>is it RACIST to criticize Islam?

Religions aren't races. Gosh, that was an easy one Mr.Magazine.

>1 post by this ID

Another b8 thread...

You don't need god to understand how important cooperation between humans is, and humans should obey sertain norms to coexist. Mind you that morals never prevented any tribe/county/nation from killing the shit out of other tribe/country/nation. Moral has only one purpose - providing rules of coexisting for humans.

It means that mankind has the ability to reason, use logic, and have a moral framework, this is what separates us from the other animals and why you will be held without excuse

Even just ten years ago you would have been buried alive for thinking such a thing. However, in the CURRENT YEAR?

PROGRESS!

Other animals can reason, use logic, and have moral frameworks.

Try again.

>waaaah if it goes against my prejudicial thoughts I reject it as fake

Do you need a safespace now you fucking child?

>late 90's
>a long time ago
who is eric rudolph?

I remember couple of very violent wars in Europe with interval of several decades. By logic french are soulless, because French Revolution and so on.

sam harris

This is fucking nonsense. All atheists hate Islam.

It's still arbitrary, had we evolved differently, maybe killing your enemies and raping their wives would be acceptable

>Other animals can reason, use logic, and have moral frameworks.
my sides are circling around the planet. proofs RIGHT NOW that animals can use logic, or this wins the prize for most pseudoscientific Cred Forums post evar

>killing your enemies and raping their wives would be acceptable
It was acceptable most the human history.

So your only argument here is "If things were different, they would be different?"

This is similar to the Fine Tuning argument.

People can have a moral standard engraned in their minds and still do wrong,

Atheism, Judaism, and Islam get along because they are the exact same religion.

There are only two religions, and there has only ever been two religions: the way of Jesus Christ, and the way of Satan.

Satan tailors his lies to suit different types of people, and to attack Christianity from different directions.

If you are an atheist, a Jew, or a Muslim, you are none of the above. You are a Satanist.

I guess we have free will, then.

Do you know this?

There are lots of proofs actually newyorksparrow.wikispaces.com/file/view/Animal Behavior #9 cognition II.pdf

Can you say that is absolutely right or wrong?

>absolutely right or wrong
No such thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=AVaITA7eBZE

Crows using reason and logic to solve complex puzzles.

And social animals all have their own distinct moral codes - things that are forbidden and things that are permitted. Just look at wolf packs or ape family groups.

The word atheist literally means that you refuse to believe the god hypothesis. It's "I do not believe that" to fantastical tales of magic and super powers.

Ascribing any other quality to an atheist based on the fact that they're atheists just shows that you're an idiot.

if the quote is real, then dawkins should be embarrassed by his ignorance his christians blow up buildings literally all the time

what would you call the invasion of iraq if not "christians blowing up buildings?"

also, enjoy: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Rudolph

t. a christian

>get along

> islam

> other religions

Because even if we are just a chain of chemical reactions, those chemical reactions are complex enough to allow for logic and introspection. It is possible to use this deterministic process to weigh possible outcomes against one another and choose a course of action that correlates with whatever values you have internalized.

Most people I would argue do no have agency. Agency takes a lot of effort to develop and use.

The problem with atheists and the super religious is there are more important questions to be asked.

Not a big fan of that one, we could argue about the complexity of the universe for hours, but because we both have our presupositions, we just go home thinking we each were right, the problem is our presupositions not our arguments

wtf I'm Christian now

#imwithhim

>newyorksparrow.wikispaces.com
trashman.jpg

agency doesn't exist

everything is statistical

>criticizing a religion is racist
How is this a thing? Why is criticizing Christianity a-okay, but you're a racist for criticizing Islam or Judaism?

>is the result of the kinds of animals we descend from - social apes living in close-knit family groups or clans.
You forget, that members of neighbouring clans constantly fight and kill each other, just like in a tribal warfare.
>don't kill, don't steal
And that applies to your own tribe, killing people from other tribes for resourcess always was considered to be a heroic thing to do.

You've never in your life faced a choice where you could easily go either way, but took the option you did because of the perceived outcomes?

So can you actually refute the examples in the paper?

A troll pretending to be one on Cred Forums my friend.

>Is it racist to criticize a religion?

Jesus Christ.

We can have a revelation of right and wrong, but can still have a desire to to wrong so great that we would never choose to do right, or in the Christian world view, we have a sense of right and wrong, but we are fallen, therefore we will always be rebellious to God without him changing our nature

Yes, and? No moral system is absolutely perfect, and we're dealing with the fallout from that mindset even today. In-group preference and out-group hostility is a mental bias that plagues all human society.

were the jews "satanists" before the birth of Christ, or only after? you are aware that jews were talking about the evil of satan since day one, right? dumb post bro, sorry

>"Just" chemical reactions
Chemical reactions happen EVERYWHERE. It is an important part of how everything works.

Is it always wrong to tortoure babies to death for the sake of pleasure

>is it racist to criticize Islam?

what

Because Christians cucked their religion out to every race and because it's OK to be racist against white people

All those actual reasons aside, what makes you think it's based on reason

a falseflagger.

i don't have to, i used an ad hominem against the sauce. perfectly acceptable by Cred Forums rules

You seem to think meaningless babble is as good as an actual argument.

no, if those babbies are niggers then it's 100% OK

>In-group preference and out-group hostility is a mental bias that plagues all human society
Thats a mental bias that allowed groups to survive in a first place.

You can train a dog to salivate by ringing a bell, not reason but conditioning

Yes, but we're not living in Africa 100,000 years ago anymore. We're trying to live in a modern, interconnected world and those biases are interfering with international relations.

The word "Jew" didn't exist until the 1800s. Read the Bible. Jesus literally calls "Jews" (Pharisees) the "Synagogue of Satan."

That has nothing to do with the video.

Meaningless sadism is a sign of deviation, but in this case still one party wins and other party loses? good for the torturer, bad for for the baby.

Did you come to this conclusion from the chain reaction of chemicals in your brain?

>Cred Forums rules

Can't answer a simple question.

I agree, you have no agency.

That would imply that humans can coexist and are perfect in all regards. We aren't, that's why most of humanity needs to be told what to do since they can't think beyond their own actions.

Dawkins the King of Athiesm and even fucking Maher shit on Islam constantly

Although most SJW's are atheists. Stop trying to make people who share a similar ideology seem less degenerate.

Did your spirit cause you to ask me this question?

but I could artificially recreate those same reactions and nothing would be different, pretty much our arguments are like two shaken sodas fizzing, there really isn't any point

I didn't know you liked to pick on the handicapped,

Oh I dunno goy, maybe you should take another 100,000 more to help yourself be more tolerant.

If that's the way you want to think, I guess.

I Holy Spirit did, I hope you can also receive it too

No, I realize it isn't rational, but I would just think people would catch onto the very blatant hypocrisy of leftism.

Anyone with an ounce of logic and will to avoid holding conflicting views would see that critism is just as applicable to Islam as it is to Satanism, Christianity, Scientology, or really an other doctrine of teaching or ideology.

Muslims are specifically enjoined to commit terrorism and commit a massive annual number of attacks, even in their own countries. These attacks have both popular support and the approval of the governing scholars of the religion (they are disgustingly careful to specify "innocent victims" when disapproving of terrorism -- if the victims were not Muslim, or were Muslim but committed a grave sin, then guess what, they are not innocent and the violence is perfectly justified in mainstream Islam). Christian terrorism by any analysis is aberrant and infrequent.

Meh, Christianity doesn't do it for me.

Yahweh is kind of a dick.

The Tao is a much better ideal.

Well no that's not what I think, I believe that logic and reason are transcendent things

Do you Get mad at the Tao when a catastrophic event happens in your life

Just because you don't fully understand it doesn't mean it's "transcendent"

Is logic material?

No, it's a concept.

>this has to be a fake quote because christians have blown up buildings

I think it's time to go back to grade school if you can't into reading comprehension:
> I am not aware of any Christian suicide bombers.

So you agree it is of the mind then right?

Of course not, that would be silly. The Tao (which is quite similar to the holy spirit) is not anthropomorphized. It simply is. It is the source of all things. Getting mad at the Tao would be like getting mad at space for allowing the event to happen.

Besides Taoism teaches non-attachment. Ideally I won't get mad at anything once I've progressed far enough in my growth.

Can it forgive you of your sins?

wow a fellow burger that understands a core principle of the tao. i feel a little better.

The same reason atheists never seem to have any issues with Jews when you ask them.

That's the priesthood, though, not the entire religion.

oh the ironings...
>there are no christians, as far as i know, blowing up buildings
it's literally the very first sentence

There are no sins to forgive. Duality is just a creation of the human mind, not a fact. All things are unified. It is only because you label some things as 'good' that others become 'bad'. If you learn drop all those preconceptions you won't see reality as a collection of separate things, but rather a single unified mystery.

I've been planning on making a Taoism general giving an overview of the entire system (the different branches). Sound like a good idea?

Can you know anything to be true in Taoism?

yes it does. If you do it here you'd be a braver man than me

>There are no sins to forgive. Duality is just a creation of the human mind, not a fact. All things are unified. It is only because you label some things as 'good' that others become 'bad'. If you learn drop all those preconceptions you won't see reality as a collection of separate things, but rather a single unified mystery.
while reading this, i imagined waterboarding you and going "so you're okay with this, right?"

you have to have a seriously sheltered bourgiose life to think that "good" and "bad" are arbitrary matters of opinion

These were laws made by the pharisees and whatnot that were not told to them by God. These laws are what Jesus was talking about when he called them wicked so many times.

those "laws" never even existed, my new friend. lurk moar and you will quickly learn that 90% of the infographics on Cred Forums are made-up bullshit - ESPECIALLY when it comes to judaism

i mean surrisly, anyone can do this. watch, i'll do it right now:

"spreading cultural marxism is the duty of every jew"
-talmud...ummm...somewhere in there...34: 54: 32 or something...trust me

Do you make a differences between civil war and international war.

I don't remeber a european civil war that ends up with a milions deaths and tottal colapse for decades.

China was never stable ,and always atheistic

I don't.

>we don't
Atheists claim they have no cohesive methodology or they do but only when it suits them.

>If you do it here you'd be a braver man than me

Heh, I don't see why I'd be afraid of a bunch of internet autist crusaders. Besides the Buddhism threads tend to be pretty good.

>you have to have a seriously sheltered bourgiose life to think that "good" and "bad" are arbitrary matters of opinion

Yet a whole host of people would say that when the US waterboarded prisoners that was "good". Of course if it happened to me I would not like it, but my own personal feeling on the matter does not translate into some universal moral principle where the progenitor of reality himself will declare you are committing an unforgivable act (but not do anything to stop you).

I think you don't have a understanding of what you are talking about and just projected and attacked. I may think someone murdering someone else is not "evil" but that does not mean I would not intervene if I could, because such an act does not align with my will.

An interesting question honestly. I would say yes. However the Tao Te Ching advises us that the truth often seems contradictory.

>Yet a whole host of people would say that when the US waterboarded prisoners that was "good". Of course if it happened to me I would not like it, but my own personal feeling on the matter does not translate into some universal moral principle where the progenitor of reality himself will declare you are committing an unforgivable act (but not do anything to stop you).
is this how taoists actually think??? no wonder china is so cancerous

>such an act does not align with my will.
why? you MUST provide an answer and "because it's wrong" is unacceptable now

i'm not going anywhere bro. just brewed a pot of coffee. let's get into this...

Pharisees = Jews

They used to be the chosen one.But they get along with satan.Tha'ts why jews hates christians soooo much

>is this how taoists actually think?

I mean, can you dispute that a large portion of the US (the people in power especially) thought that waterboarding was not only acceptable, but GOOD?

How can you assert your own moral code to be the one of GOD and everyone else to not be in contact with HIM?

>why?

Why does posting on Cred Forums align with your will? Is it because it is morally right? Or is it simply your will?

My will is to attempt to stop things that I think will lead to society destabilizing. You may say that roots to some deeper moral of right or wrong, but there are certainly people whose will is the opposite.

At a certain point I think it's meaningless to ask why a person's will is what it is. Why do some people become athletes? Why do others write operas?

A person's will is the fundamental aspect of who they are, everything else stems from that. All reasoning and morality are attempts to justify it. Will has primacy.

Please continue. This is challenging for me and I'm enjoying it.

Atheists are mainly just pawns.
Very easy to control, just like every other religious peon, only difference is that you can convince an atheist that they're intelligent and special and smart for not being part of a specific cult, but rather their own special cult.

>I mean, can you dispute that a large portion of the US (the people in power especially) thought that waterboarding was not only acceptable, but GOOD?
i don't dispute that at all. but the united states is an evil, godless empire

>How can you assert your own moral code to be the one of GOD and everyone else to not be in contact with HIM?
i can't/don't. CHRIST'S moral code is the one of God, and 2.2 billion other human beings agree with me for good reason. fewer than 1% of the world's population is taoist, also for good reason. you may as well be wiccan

>Why does posting on Cred Forums align with your will? Is it because it is morally right? Or is it simply your will?
posting on Cred Forums neither does nor doesn't "allign with my will" it's what i do when i'm bored. "to post or not to post" isn't a moral question

>My will is to attempt to stop things that I think will lead to society destabilizing.
you're not allowed to care about society destabilizing. it can't be "bad" if that happens because nothing is, remember?

>At a certain point I think it's meaningless to ask why a person's will is what it is. Why do some people become athletes? Why do others write operas?
that's like asking "why are some people fat? why do some people have blue eyes?" not exactly an unanswerable question...

>A person's will is the fundamental aspect of who they are, everything else stems from that. All reasoning and morality are attempts to justify it. Will has primacy.
a person's soul is the essence of who they are. the will, if used incorrectly, can distort the nature of the soul. to sin is to distort one's true nature, which is to serve God

>Please continue. This is challenging for me and I'm enjoying it.
i will. and i am un-sarcastically glad you're enjoying it, because your happiness is objectively good and unhappiness is objectively bad

>i can't/don't. CHRIST'S moral code is the one of God, and 2.2 billion other human beings agree with me for good reason

Yet many of those 2.2 bn disagree with you on waterboarding. I mean, during the inquisition Christians did far worse things than waterboarding for the sake of Christ. You assume that your belief gives you some grounded morality that has a large consensus, but it doesn't.

>you're not allowed to care about society destabilizing. it can't be "bad" if that happens because nothing is, remember?

Just because I am not attached to duality does not mean I am not allowed to have a will. In fact the goal is to achieve a clear state of mind where thought no longer corrupts and clouds my will. My mind will be clear and I will act without resistance or hesitation. Like water flowing downhill I will be moving along the path.

I do not act against something because it is "bad" but simply because it is in my nature to act that way.

>that's like asking "why are some people fat? why do some people have blue eyes?" not exactly an unanswerable question...

Nonsense, those are very different questions. Those are asking why people have certain physical qualities, not why they make certain choices or have different passions. Blue eyes can easily be put onto genetics. Can you assert that Mozart created symphonies based on his genetics?

>because your happiness is objectively good and unhappiness is objectively bad

I only have a short while left. I want to get some meditation in before I sleep tonight. During meditation I experience something beyond language's ability to describe (But 'good' is a word I would use to convey it).

>I mean, during the inquisition Christians did far worse things than waterboarding for the sake of Christ.
all major christian denominations agree that the crusades and inquisition were sins - even the heretical roman catholics who were behind it. to be christian doesn't mean you never sin, it just means you recognize your sin as sin and repent of it

>You assume that your belief gives you some grounded morality that has a large consensus, but it doesn't.
no, that's EXACTLY what it gives me - a grounded morality with a large consensus. plus eternal life as a free bonus gift

>Just because I am not attached to duality does not mean I am not allowed to have a will. In fact the goal is to achieve a clear state of mind where thought no longer corrupts and clouds my will. My mind will be clear and I will act without resistance or hesitation. Like water flowing downhill I will be moving along the path.
>I do not act against something because it is "bad" but simply because it is in my nature to act that way.
it seems you're being disingenuous. you claim that objective "good" and "bad" don't exist, yet your will seems to very consistently align with the traditional, christian-inspired values of what is good and bad ...how very convenient

i'm waiting for the aberration from mainstream western values to surface - like, maybe you're okay with rape or something. or maybe you think pedophilia is pretty cool. but i get the feeling i'm gonna be waiting for awhile

>Those are asking why people have certain physical qualities, not why they make certain choices or have different passions.
but your examples were about people choosing to be athletes... i'd like to see john goodman choose to be an athlete. do you deny there is a genetic factor in that "choice?"

>Can you assert that Mozart created symphonies based on his genetics?
can you assert that he didn't? his father was a composer too, ya know...

>no, that's EXACTLY what it gives me - a grounded morality with a large consensus. plus eternal life as a free bonus gift

So waterboarding, good or bad? What would the split of Christians be?

Unlimited migration into Europe, good or bad? What would the split of Christians be?

>the traditional, christian-inspired values of what is good and bad

You think opposition to murder and rape is a Christian thing? Do you have any understanding of history at all? Those are fundamental to a stable society and preceded Christianity by thousands of years.

>i'm waiting for the aberration from mainstream western values to surface

Well for one I think materialism is abhorrent and the cause of a lot of unhappiness.

Christianity is dead in the west. Capitalism and greed have replaced it. Devoting yourself to Christ is not a mainstream western value, devoting yourself to money is the defining western value.

>do you deny there is a genetic factor in that "choice?"

Of course genetics influence our innate abilities, someone born blind won't be a painter. But just because you have the genetics to be good at something does not mean you will end up practicing to be good at it.

Did Mozart's father influence him more through his genes or through his environment? Would Mozart have ended up being a composer if he had been adopted into a family of blacksmiths?

I don't care too much if I'm an abomination in the eyes of God (I'm not supposed to be though I think he's just supposed to be sad for me or something) as long as we can squash the Muslims together.

>So waterboarding, good or bad? What would the split of Christians be?
bad. i'm not sure what the split is, but i also won't employ the "no true scottsman" fallacy and claim that waterboarding cheerleaders aren't true christians. they are christians, but they are christians who are sinning and they will be judged for it, just like i will be judged for my sins (which don't happen to include waterboard support)

>You think opposition to murder and rape is a Christian thing?
absolutely. they are both specifically prohibited by the faith
>Those are fundamental to a stable society
so you actually DO like rape? holy shit, i was just being hypothetical. for real???

>Well for one I think materialism is abhorrent and the cause of a lot of unhappiness.
agreed. we call it "mammon"
>Christianity is dead in the west.
that's why i converted to east orthodoxy
>Capitalism and greed have replaced it. Devoting yourself to Christ is not a mainstream western value, devoting yourself to money is the defining western value.
sadly, i agree with you

>Did Mozart's father influence him more through his genes or through his environment?
there's no need to get into nature vs nurture is there?

it seems that trying to have a theological debate with a taoist inevitably turns into a philosophical debate instead

>Muhammad was actually here, and is probably the most consequential person in history and should be learned about.

(1) You deserve to die.
(2) If you're a Muslim you HAVE to believe that Jesus existed you fucking idiot.
(3) You deserve to die.

>(I'm not supposed to be though I think he's just supposed to be sad for me or something)
funny how even supposed "atheists" know how the rules work and will call out anybody who gets them wrong

you guys believe in God but just will never admit it. you're rebelling against Him. the longer you wait to stop doing this, the more of your life you will waste being unfulfilled and unhappy

They don't love it, they are afraid of it, so they try to appease it thinking the people involved will be lenient on them,.......little do they know,.....

>you guys believe in God but just will never admit it

That's something you tell yourself to sleep better at night or something.

The reason I said I'm not supposed to be an abomination in the eyes of God (even though he'll throw me into hell allegedly) is that (1) an omnipotent and all powerful being cannot really be horrified (2) the Christian God is allegedly a God of love that "love the sinner" or whatever.

Bitch I go to hell why do you care?

>the more of your life you will waste being unfulfilled and unhappy

That's such a faggoty thing to say. Who the fuck believes in God to be happy? Even I know that's not what this is supposed to be about.

>so you actually DO like rape? holy shit, i was just being hypothetical. for real???

I don't see how you get that from my post. I said opposition to rape and murder are fundamental to a stable society and precede Christianity by millennia. That's why I think it's absurd for you to "claim" them as yours when they are common among just about every civilization ever.

>it seems that trying to have a theological debate with a taoist inevitably turns into a philosophical debate instead

I've mostly only studied philosophical Taoism as well as the practices known as "internal Alchemy". Taoism is extraordinarily broad because as it aged and expanded their was never any internal conflict between different sects claiming each others' teachings to be heretical.

So unfortunately I can't talk to you too much about the Jade Emperor or any of the Taoist deities. Devotional Taoism (the branch dedicated to ceremonial worship) did inspire me, but not to worship any Chinese gods.

Theists usually conflate "justification of morality" with "moral behavior" and falsely presume that the later proceeds from the former, which is a manifest error.

First off, norms of behavior are passed on in childhood without there being any justification for them. The child simply picks them up by imitation without having to be told what their deep rational is. This is all the better, since more often than not the parent himself could not justify why things operate the way they do, and the child does not have the cognitive capacities necessary to properly understand a moral or teleological discourse. The process has to be automatic.

Second, from an evolutionary perspective, any society that has been able to survive throughout the ages must have had a functioning system of morality -- ie. functioning standards of behavior -- irrespective of whether or not they had a religion to back it up. In some society, the social order was not even supported by a religious narrative properly speaking but simply by a kind of ancestor worship. "I simply do has my ancestor have done", they would say.

I agree. I touched on this earlier when I said a person's will comes first, justifications for it come second.

People like to think that we come up with reasons for what to do, then decide what to do but overwhelmingly it is the opposite. People decide what they want to do, then justify it afterwards.

>People decide what they want to do, then justify it afterwards.
that's what bad people do

both atheists and muslims hate the successful western advnced society the christian white man created

atheists becuse of the marxism
muslims because they're infidels

hate unites them

>However, vocal atheism has died down a lot in the last 3 years or so when it became apparent that mudslimes were getting offended.

Maybe on your planet, but here on Earth, the Atheists are the most rapidly growing movement of the 21st century

>Because "athiests" are just idiotic marxists
Fortunately people this fuckwittedly stupid rarely are able to breed.

>Why do atheists love Islam so much?

>atheists loving people that want nothing more than to behead them for being atheist

Where does this meme come from?

Ever hear of literally every high profile atheist speaker ever?
They all detest the Muslim faith as practices by zealots.
Just as they detest all religion faiths as practiced by any zealots.

Atheism was born out of the parentage of both the aversion to unsupported claims of existence and the reckless faith of those who claim to act in the name of these claims.

>most leftist
Most leftists hate right-wing conservative religious extremists

It's only the other right-wing conservative religious extremists here in the states that demand privilege for their religion and see Islam as merely competition.

Anti-christian SJW faggotry, which happens to be atheistic and dominated by women who eventually convert to Islam.

>Christianity, Judaism, and Islam get along because they are (variations of) the exact same (Abrahamic) religion.

>If you are an atheist, a Jew, or a Muslim, you are none of the above. You are a Satanist.
Satan is an old testament fabrication that the Jews/Muslims/Christians believe.

Anyone who even remotely imagines for a nanosecond that such a deity is even possible cannot be an atheist.

Christian fags trying to find that boogie man to rally against. Most Christians rather lay with a mudslim than with an atheist

>animals can use logic
Lots of animal use tools. Many species are monogamous. Some hunt in packs. These are logical skills and social mores.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend

Hate the fact that there is 2 camps of atheist now due to SJW faggots. Everything they try to use for their cause just turns to shit

No, the reason I don't kill people is because I don't want to go to jail. If prison didn't exist, I would kill people.

>Atheists claim they have no cohesive methodology
You're lying.

Did you know that there's actually SJW Christians who encourage the merger of black and white churches together, push for women in position of authority and the adoption of black children by white parents?

Oh, they also LOVE immigration.

They don't. They hate every religion roughly ranked according to how much the followers try to push their beliefs on other people, so Christianity and Islam are at the top of the list and things like Wicca and all that spiritual eastern hippy religion stuff barely registers.

Protip - people who describe themselves are humanists are far-left without exception. They consider Islam beyond reproach because it's almost completely followed by mud people.

Most people who publicly identity as atheists are doing it for the wrong reasons. It's usually a form of rebellion against their parents or petulant shit like disliking how mainstream religions view homosexuality for what it is.

I'm an atheist as a matter of fact not identity. Not believing in god doesn't play factor in my life. I'm not going to LARP with paintings of crusaders because of fedora memes either.

>atheists becuse of the marxism

Atheists existed thousands of years before Marxism.

>Protip - people who describe themselves are humanists are far-left without exception.

Except for these guys: conservativehumanists.org.uk/
And these guys:
thehumanist.com/commentary/wait-youre-an-atheist-and-a-conservative

Because Islam is retarded and simple like atheism.

We don't. Look at places like the Czech Republic (over 75% nonreligious/undeclared), or even Hungary which is very non religious (45% undeclared/nonrelgious/atheist). I've never even heard of "the humanist", i'm sure it's just read my a handful of SJWs probably high up in the labour party in the UK.

There are so many atheists ITT that hate Islam the initial premise has been dismissed.

Atheists are a mixed group. Some are cucks and SJW degenerates, some are not. No one person or group speaks for atheists--they are as varied as Christians.

Your average athiest in my experience--I think I am average--is not the enemy. It is time we united against a common foe--the cancer of the world: Semites (both Mudslims and Jews).

Those fags make Jeb Bush look like George Lincoln Rockwell.

>Most people who publicly identity as atheists are doing it for the wrong reasons.
Most religious extremists who claim atheists are doing it for the wrong reasons are fuckwit retards who lack the cognitive skills to comprehend the difference.

> It's usually a form of rebellion against their parents
What the fuck is this gibberish?

>or petulant shit like disliking how mainstream religions view homosexuality for what it is.
Except the part where mainstream religions are all getting on board with accepting homosexuality.

edgy!
no one tells YOU what to do, eh? You rebel.

America is just that you idiot.

The only reason that South and North America are of Christianity is because of the christian-y jihadi invasion of the New World.

But that shit is constantly forgotten cause "waah lets just forget about the past" - white people

>America invading countries and killing millions, blowing up buildings, doesn't count as it because America created the word terrorism for brown skinned people and created into the slang term for evil and not whites when they do an even greater evil.

Jews aren't majority Semites though, they are mostly whites with a personality disorder of thinking they are Arabs because of their religion, and they love using subversion and infiltration to murder whites en-masse.

Just proves my point even further. Taking off of my Cred Forums cap, honestly why are people letting this cancer in society take over everything we do?

All the churches around me are helping with the muslim invasion.

Give one verse where jewsus explicitly says anything bad about jews.

There are asian and black jews. The mix when they want to fit into the population but as long as the mother is jewish they retain the jewish genes.

Because their overwhelmingly leftist faggots, and leftist faggots ate self destructive.

Never trust an atheist.

Magazine cover in OPs pic is why when anyone has asked me I am I get a lump in my throat and say christian. Atheism is just becoming synonymous with SJWism.

You're either an actual Jew or an ignorant atheist.

During His lifetime, no persons were described as "Jews" anywhere. That fact is supported by theology, history and science. When Jesus was in Judea, it was not the "homeland" of the ancestors of those who today style themselves "Jews". Their ancestors never set a foot in Judea. They existed at that time in Asia, their "homeland", and were known as Khazars. In none of the manuscripts of the original Old or New Testament was Jesus described or referred to as a "Jew". The term originated in the late eighteenth century as an abbreviation of the term Judean and refers to a resident of Judea without regard to race or religion, just as the term "Texan" signifies a person living in Texas.

In spite of the powerful propaganda effort of the so-called "Jews", they have been unable to prove in recorded history that there is one record, prior to that period, of a race religion or nationality, referred to as "Jew". The religious sect in Judea, in the time of Jesus, to which self-styled "Jews" today refer to as "Jews", were known as "Pharisees". "Judaism" today and "Pharisaism" in the time of Jesus are the same.

Jesus abhorred and denounced "Pharisaism"; hence the words,"Woe unto you Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites, Ye Serpents, Ye Generation of Vipers".

I'm an atheist, and a liberal one, and I say fuck Islam in the ass. We're not all SJW faggots.