> smart

Big fucking nope

>trump works within the law to maximize the benefits to his company
>succeeds
>gets attacked

>hillary uses a technicality to get a rapist off
>succeeds
>silence

Most anons on Cred Forums vote republican down the ballot in any election .

Tax elusion =/= Tax evasion

Take CF and tax jurisprudence courses in your local community college, nigger. You will understand.

Wow, thanks OP. I guess #imwithher now.
You hear that guy? DRUMPF IS FINISHED!

The Clinton Foundation is literally breaking tax law but for some reason Trump being able to legally avoid paying taxes is the thing that the media cares about.

there are more millionaire women than ever before in history

trump wants these women to keep their money

Same.

50% of Americans don't pay taxes so he would win LOLOL

Anyone who pays more than they have to is stupid.
All wealthy Americans, including the Clintons have tax attorneys to maximize their savings.
It's not so much that he didn't pay taxes if he claims business losses.

B-but I am too stupid and poor to get out of it.

I want him to beat her in this election badly OP. Its this weird place I'm at in life where protected boarders and lawful rule mean more to me than platitudes & empty promises about equality and emotions.

lrn2logic retard

>conservashits

Iike the deer pic/German threads with open ended questions, are these threads slide threads or some user trying to be noticed or associated with a particular style of OP?

Serious

>do you pay taxes?
yes
>he's smart because he doesnt
correct
>reward that tax cheat with your vote
ok

Tax "cheats" should be praised for successfully subverting the system. If everyone cheated on their taxes, we would live in a much freer society.

every year my wife and I do everything we can to cut the amount of money that we as a family have to pay in taxes we aren't rich but we try and minimize the damage they inflict to us. Honestly if he taught a class on avoiding taxes I probably take it.

Friendly reminder that Tax cheaters are unpatriotic pieces of deplorable shits

Why does the Clinton foundation not pay taxes on the money supposed to go to Haitians?

rense.com/general96/insideplot.htm

beware the Hillary/NSA disinfo post

Well using tax loopholes is smart.

>How dare a slave try to free himself from the system. It's not fair to us other slaves!

>born with billionaire father
>can afford ultra expensive jew accountants that help you avoid taxes

Yeah he is totally smart.

I make $44.50 per hour (plus have rent of $800/month coming in on private properties, but its all cash, so I don't declare it. The taxes I pay equals out to about what someone making $15/hr would pay.

You're a god damned retard if you aren't doing everything you can to keep your taxes as low as possible.

And before you give me shit, OP, don't be mad at the man who takes advantage of the rules. Be mad at the fact that the rules are so complex and convoluted that one can manipulate them in that way.

Oh, and who wants to simplify those rules so that they fit onto a single piece of paper (making it impossible to dodge)? That's right, it's Trump.

Correct the record is really getting desperate.