Drive through city centre during day

>drive through city centre during day
>drive through city centre during evening
>place filled with hot women (including tip top slags and qt students)
>they're all going to spend the night on the prowl for Chads and rejecting betas and getting their egos fuelled to gigantic heights
>that modestly dressed qt you saw during the day currently has 50 tinder matches, is being bought drinks by the rugby team and is wearing a skimpy dress
>you get close to zero tinder matches and you are not a PUA marketer so you know that cold approaching girls is a gigantic social faux pas that is never practised and you don't have an alpha male friend group to attend clubs / parties with
>you have NO CHANCE of getting any of those girls you see irl- not on tv or Instagram, I mean the ones standing metres away from you

NOTHING can make up for being a genetic shit (including of course a shit social status, which is merely a symptom of being genetically shit) male who misses out on this.

Biggest shit is the one who actually wants to join a degenerate circus like that

You are your own worst enemy.
Lift.
Have a wingman.
Find your balls.
Hit the scene and get puss.

There is no excuse, Western girls are such unbelievable sluts that if you do the first 3 things I told you to, you can literally walk up to a girl and just about tell her she'll be blowing you later. And she will.

This. If this is where you're looking for a partner don't act surprised when they turn out to be shit tier

If you only make excuses, of course you'll get no results. Girls are so fucking liberal for the most part, they couldn't give less of a shit about looks. It's all about how you carry yourself and your confidence. If you act beta and believe you're beta, you'll get beta results

Who the fuck would want a whore? How old are you?

>haha you will never participate in the degenerate circus which is slowly destroying this country
Do all Britbongs think like this?

OP, you pedestalize pussy, which is why you can't get any. I can smell your pussy-worshiping from here.

There's been plenty written down on trying to help chumps like you, go read up at Heartiste or Rational Male and get a fuckin hold of yourself.

just have a wank and soon you wont care

>tfw American in LA
>tfw best nightlife in the country but can't enjoy it till I'm over 21.

2 more years left lads, idk if I'll make it.

Stop externalising your own personal issues and blaming them upon women/society as a whole.

You are the master of your own destiny, you're not defined by your genes. You can stop being weird and just go out and live your life like a normal human being, if you really want to.

And no, approaching women in these settings is not a faux pas. And no, you don't need bullshit "PUA magic" to get them to like you either.

If you simply genuinely talk to women like they're human beings they're respect you back and you'll be able to pursue connections casual or otherwise at your leisure.

he just wants to fuck them, so I assume fresh outta high school?

I don't wank, I drink beer with my friends and box 3 times a week and barely see any woman but I still got a gf
Stop idolizing woman, and stop thinking about this whole tinder/getting laid jewmeme, you will start feeling better about yourself

So why are you here faggot?...

Chads don't exist

Think of it this way: Would you want to date a woman who's interested in 50 different Chads that she judges matches with on Tinder?

Didn't think so. No one who's interested in a long-term relationship goes on Tinder.

that's why you need to fullfill your duty, brother Ahmed, bomb those places and kill all the infidel women, inshallah.

>WANTING to qualify to be one of the 50 matches competing for the same sloot on Tinder
>WANTING to qualify to be among the 20 chads fighting over sloots in the club

Does the game you're describing really sound all that better than not playing at all? Chads don't even have it that great when the value of pussy is this inflated. Being a chad is still a fucking rat race.

Protip: there's a third option.

Not playing at all is the sidewalk (women won't even consider you.) Becoming a Chad is the slowlane (women allow you to enter the fray with all the other chads for a CHANCE at their pussy. Wow, what a reward!) Can you figure out what the "fastlane" is for getting pussy? (Where women are the ones fighting over YOU)?

Don't you have a job?
Or don't you study?
There a plenty places to meet women other than in some shitty club at the weekend.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/R9FUCKINGK/

All of you are overthinking this. Want to get laid? Step 0 Go to the gym and maintain basic hygene. Do this when you meet a fuckable girl: be a blank slate (nothing intellectual unless your target is asian). Enjoy yourself, nothing frustrates you. Make it seem like you want to be their friend (not a suckup and only for a few minutes) then find an excuse to talk to someone else. You just successfully fucked with her mind, she wants to fuck you now

don't get pussy, idiots.

it's another form of masturbation.

you are supposed to make 2+ little white people and let the degenerates die childless or make retarded gub-gub down syndrome babies after age 40.