>You can pay someone to cook your food
>You can pay someone to clean your house
>You can pay someone to modify your teeth
>You can pay someone to keep watch over your children
>You can pay someone to perform surgery on you that you don't medically need
>You can pay someone for drugs if you have a 'perscription'
>You can pay someone to massage most of your body
>You can pay two people to have sex on camera and profit from the film
If you pay someone to have sex with you in private you can face jail time. Am I missing something here?

>tfw Brothels are legal

How do they work where you are? Are employees subject to screenings? Do they ask to see patron identification? Please explain

dysgenic policy to guarantee only idiots, and fags who pursue pua get laid in modern society

>walk into brothel and pay entry
>pic a whore
>tell her what I want and drop the money
>fug
>cum
>walk home

Who here has had a hooker?
I went to Hong Kong because my girl left me and fucked a bunch of cheap hookers in Kowloon.
Had a fantastic time. At least they pretended to love me

>prostitution isnt legal and regulated in his country

Prostitution is legal where I live because I don't live in a cucked state

Nevada is the anti cuck state.

Oh shit those poor poor girls, wtf happened to their legs?
Did a shark bite them off?

>elects Harry Reid
>anti cuck state

good point
fuck las vegas desu

>freedom

we are well known for our prostitutes here. it sort of sucks thou, going to visit them. you always seem to end up shitfaced drunk at some hookers room and regret what you did the day after.

Why bother paying? Most women will ride your dick raw for little more than the cost of a drink.

Look at these dirty degenerate whores. Willing to take these pictures with their asses out like that. They should be ashamed of themselves and I bet they have STDs and they smell bad.

>can't pay to remove the gay

I thought liberals hated sex being dictated by government.

>If you pay someone to have sex with you in private you can face jail time. Am I missing something here?

Women in the US have colluded together to price fix sex, keeping it at a very high price.

They don't want whores to actually sell it for what it's really worth.

>regulated
C U C K
U
C
K

>not having your whores get std tests every month

condoms wont save you from everything
enjoy your herpes and warts burger

This.
Go in, maybe pay for entry, whores line up, you pick, pay whore in advance, fugg, leave

Prostitution is legal, but only with a few regulations:

The only prostitutes you may hire are black males to fuck your girlfriend.
Many refugees make good money this way.
You basically go there as a couple,pay the bull, let her have her fun while you watch from the corner.

I would lick those assholes. I don't even care if they're dirty.

I would totally visit a hooker, but my conscience tells me that they don't like their job and that they're suffering inside. I wouldn't ever want to contribute to someone's pain. That's why I don't do it (even though I'm a 22-year old who is at the point of no return now).

yeah you're missing the camera then you'll be fine.

same

>If you pay someone to have sex with you in private you can face jail time. Am I missing something here?

No you're not missing anything. A government is just a mafia with an airforce and they throw people in the rape rooms for victimless crimes like prostitution, drug use and tax evasion.

t. ancap

also this

I can't imagine I'd ever have low enough self esteem to pay for sex

Maybe if you're a Chad. Most women won't fuck you just for a drink.

Those are just love bumps, desu.

Paying whores is more moral than dumb teenage fags seducing virgins (teehee teenage love)(ROPE) but still you should reduce women to below dirt...

Women don't like prostitutes for the same reason they don't like the idea of sexbots.

Prostitutes even have their own workers' union here. It's a very professional industry.

You're naive. The type of women who go into hooking generally are grand with it. They're not that bright usually and not that talented, they don't have airs and graces so they don't feel like they're doing anything particularly wrong.

So you're not going to be hurting anyone but you would be letting them earn some money.

Was Harambe ever funny?