The jews are gonna shut down duterte!!!

timesofisrael.com/israel-duterte-must-clarify-unfortunate-hitler-remarks/

this guys mouth is gonna bury this country. its already started with the peso losing value every day.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/shocking-new-holocaust-study-claims-nazis-killed-up-to-20-million-people-2013-3?op=1
rt.com/news/361292-duterte-philippines-hitler-drugs/
nationalinterest.org/feature/southeast-asia-cant-get-enough-israels-weapons-16550
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Grow some balls

3rd world leaders probably made Hitler analogies ever since Hitler came to power in their own 3rd world languages. Only now with the internet do we hear about and have Jews all over the world kvetching about it.

He needs to fight back.

>its already started with the peso losing value every day.

That's a normal reaction to Jews losing control, it's healthy.
He needs to go further. He needs to go fuhrer.

He needs to keep going deeper. If kikes invade, it'll be 1902 all over again.

Wow, so he finally back-pedalled.

He has been saying more and more extreme things lately, but I guess the Holocaust was too far.

I wonder if he was threatened in some way by the Jews.

allegedly he was misquoted. so say the flips. it doesn't matter though. he said "3 million" not "6 million" thus destroying the narrative.

>Duterte makes a pretty decent explanation on why he accepts the comparison to Hitler
>all the kikes can focus on is how he said "three million jews" rather than the CORRECTED RECORD of six bazillion

I had a pretty good kek about that. The yids are so obsessed about that number. Does the number 6 have some significance in their kabbalah or talmudic bullshit? It goes beyond the point of just "wanting to be correct" or anything. Their insistence of that particular number transcends all that.

yes it does. theres some prophecy about 6 million jews dying in a holocaust. there was some post about it here in an anti-holocaust thread.

Prepare to lose American-Israel backing. They are way too obsessed about it. Even the Germans don't care for it anymore.

Israel must be the most insecure people on earth

Jews in general, you mean. They're highly neurotic, and they need to be so insistent, because to cede even an inch would be to open up the official story to scrutiny, which they cannot deal with.

Their whole identity now revolves around muh holocaust. Hell, its the very reason Israel is even a country.

/thread

Good luck flips!

He should apologize for the 2 million jews killed during the Holocaust, Hitler was a monster who genocided 1 million innocent jews and we must do everything to prevent another tragedy that ends with the death of 300,000 poor jews.

It's weird how BBC greenlighted a show about a mail order flip after he said this

Fuck, if i had money in that country i would pull them out to before it turns into shit as well. No conspiracy

>you have no power here.jpeg

This?

well thats the same info but it was a different infographic.

Jews are the biggest bunch of fucking whiners to ever exist. Wahhhh he said 3 million not 6 million.

Gas the kikes

Me and my coworkers have started a bet

How much will be the exchange rate of PHP to USD when our military will stop being pussies and remove this guy before he does irreparable damage to our American, Israeli and Yuro friends and allies

I threw in 5000 at P50:$1

"Holocaust" was originally a word meaning "burnt offering". I'm curious to know when exactly it became synonymous with genocide, but it's fascinating that 1945 was far from the first instance.

America-Israel is a sinking ship. Best to just pull the band-aid off and get it over with.

but user, you can't muerte the Duterte

allegedly the CIA wants to

If Mario and Luigi can remove mafias we can remove shitty leaders too

We did it two times already

but duterte is not unpopular. the peoples power says "keep him"

Are you retarded? He said Hitler killed 6 million Jews, and if he kills 3 million druggies then he does not care if people would call him Hitler.

What you fucktards would like to imply then is that he himself was trying to fit himself as Hitler. Fucking destabilizers.

Estrada and Marcos are also not unpopular

>If Mario and Luigi can remove mafias
Uuuh, not really.
Duterte's method would give far more results at the cost of a couple of shredded politicians, journalists and judges in retaliaton.

nah, he said 3 million.

which makes me like him more.

CIA wants to murk everyone they don't control.

That's not really noteworthy.

What's weird? The guy's not a compliant little corrupt bureaucrat who will let themdo whatever to put pressure on China. Likely that drug money works its way up to very important people internationally i.e. gets funnelled bacl to people associated with the JewN or EU or whatever.

So he has to go. It's also serving as a warning to America: this is Trump, elect him at your peril.

>he said "3 million" not "6 million" thus destroying the narrative
Oh vey! It was 20million in the Shoahâ„¢ you fucking anti-semite!

>businessinsider.com/shocking-new-holocaust-study-claims-nazis-killed-up-to-20-million-people-2013-3?op=1

" Up until now, the Holocaust is thought to have consumed between five and six million Jews, with an estimated further six million other people also murdered by the Nazi regime.

>The new figures of 15 to 20 million, which have astonished some Holocaust historians, come after thirteen years of painstaking study at Washington's Holocaust Memorial Museum . Historians at the museum brought together and studied the huge amount, and often disparate, files and research on the Holocaust.

"The results of our research are shocking," Geoffrey Megargee, the director of the study, told The Independent newspaper. "We are putting together numbers that no one ever compiled before, even for camp systems that have been fairly well researched - and many of them have not been." "

>Asian country using the Peso
And here I thought it was just a meme that every third world shithole uses the Peso?

>historical revisionism is okay so long as the number increases

HOW FUCKING CONVENIENT

some third world countries like ecuador, panama, el salvador, and cambodia use the US dollar

they literally care more about the words than about the fact that he plans to kill 3 million drug addicts and dealers.

if this doesnt start opening peoples eyes about jews, nothing will.

why the fuck should an asian country give a fuck about indirectly hurting the feelings of kikes? grow some nuts faggot.

i think they care about both. they have been harping on and on about "human rights violations" but now he added hitler into the mix and has got everyone even more pissed off.

He said it in English you stupid emu

Over here we're taught that it's 3 million Jews and 3 million Slavs, which adds up to 6 million.

Don't let them tell you what to do pinoys, be proud of your president, be proud of being drug free.

You should have a national holiday where you spend the whole day yelling slurs at pictures and effigies of world leaders you don't like.

the big players have started to move. the filipino dream is ogre. the happening starts less than a year screenshot this

Sorry mexichang, but nobody cares about the phillipines. The happening will have to start in a relevant country

Duterte already clarified it and quasi-apologized to Israel over it.

He's on great terms with Israel, he just signed a massive defense deal with them making Israel the countries largest arms supplier.

He just sent a dignitary to Shimon Peres' funeral and called him a great leader.

Cred Forums needs to stop thinking everyone they don't like is pro-Israel and vice-versa.

Go ahead and call me JIDF though.

>Duterte already clarified it and quasi-apologized to Israel over it.
>He's on great terms with Israel, he just signed a massive defense deal with them making Israel the countries largest arms supplier.
[citation needed]

>Germany, US slam Philippines
>slam

Is that the media's favorite word or something?

I thought it was the WWEs favorite word

>He needs to go fuhrer.

the filipino dream is still here bro. go get you some chicken inasal and red horse and sit in your bamboo hut with your many dogs and children and fighting cocks and goats.

the philippines is a very strategic location for stopping china. if duterte ends us-phil military relations that is a big deal. philippines also recieves lots of us aid money

>Duterte already clarified it and quasi-apologized to Israel over it.

rt.com/news/361292-duterte-philippines-hitler-drugs/

>He's on great terms with Israel, he just signed a massive defense deal with them making Israel the countries largest arms supplier.

nationalinterest.org/feature/southeast-asia-cant-get-enough-israels-weapons-16550

>stopping china
Duterte stopped joint patrols because his boss does not want it

This reminds me of this one time where the Israeli ambassador went to Japan and got triggered by the fact that Mein Kampf got turned into a manga. But everything was forgiven when he realized that the Torah was also adapted into a manga.

The Filipino president is based, hes like the Putin of Asia. He told the nigger obama fuck off. Based.

more like chill inside my villa with my imported japanese loli meidos. the moment you people trashed my vintage bike was the moment i stopped believing in the pinoy dream. burn in hell while i enjoy myself somewhere in hawaii