Guy sitting on his mom's porch waiting for his mom

>Guy sitting on his mom's porch waiting for his mom
>People report him for carrying a shovel
>Friendly negroid interaction escalates to beatdown
>Cop resigns before investigation
>He's on permanent suspension, but no charges and he can still work at a police department.. just not this one

youtube.com/watch?v=wDne0l1fAn0&feature=youtu.be

Thoughts? Cops are great.

Other urls found in this thread:

myfox8.com/2016/09/26/watch-greensboro-leaders-release-disturbing-body-camera-video/
wfmynews2.com/mb/news/local/police-association-accuses-city-council-of-breaking-the-law/328090586
scribd.com/document/325985991/Greensboro-Police-Officers-Association-Documents#from_embed
theantimedia.org/cops-arrested-charged-with-murder-after-shooting-autistic-6-year-old-5-times/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I legitimately don't know what Cred Forums thinks about police officers. I know they might reee at this video.

>Cop grabs phone so he could stop talking on it and be compliant
>He hesitates
>It's resisting now
>He's under arrest
>Now he's resisting that

Yeah, and this guy's corrupt... oookay.

I hate cops almost as much as I hate niggers

More proof that movements like blacklivesmatter are needed.

Oh so now we love niggers? No one fucking cares if that nigger got his head blow off for sitting in his porch, they're an ugly sight and shouldn't be allowed to expose themselves publicly

>During Monday's press conference, Greensboro Mayor Nancy Vaughan apologized to Yourse, who was in attendance, calling the incident "ugly." She read a resolution calling for the permanent suspension of Cole's law enforcement certification. The resolution passed by council members 8-0.

myfox8.com/2016/09/26/watch-greensboro-leaders-release-disturbing-body-camera-video/

How can we make sure this cop gets the support he needs? Maybe he'll find another job. Good for him. But we don't know that. All we do know is that because people don't want to come across racist, he has no job now to feed himself and/or his family because he arrested someone resisting arrest.

Maybe we should set up a donation page for him?

This. All abuse should be justified if it happened with a nigger. Sure, it could justify abuse against other races as well, but as long as it gets niggers I'm okay.

>no charges
Just want to clarify, the officers/PD dropped the charges on the SUSPECT, which includes assault of an officer. There aren't any current charges on the cops themselves

You need Jesus

No love for cops
No love for googles

He's a nigger out in the open. That is enough of a crime

I hope this cop loses his job and dies a homeless alcoholic

Who the fuck reported him?
THIS IS A REASON WHY CITIZENS CAN BE ARMED! Do shit yourself.
You stop being a bitch and go talk to the guy. If they cared about the person in the house this guy would understand that.

damn it's almost as if there is a police union or something

This. Blue niggers and black niggers can kill each other for all I care.

Blue niggers are the only thing stopping whites from dealing with the black niggers if we are honest.

>because he arrested someone resisting arrest.

Uh...

>Who the fuck reported him?

Someone who saw his ugly coon ass trying to pry open a garage door with a shovel. I'd call the cops too, that's a nice neighborhood.

Was to

Yeah, cop fucked up for sure.
He overstepped his authority clearly.

Are you insane? If you allow cops to consider that suspicious then I could get tackled every time it snows and it jams up my garage door. I don't want that to happen.

he's a nigger

Oh, and stop letting niggers define our rights. I'm sick of it. You don't truly realize how absolutely disgusting it is to have niggers define what suspicious means. I seriously want to throw up right now holy fuck, next I can't drive with a hat on because a nigger did it and threw a fit. What's next? I don't think a cop will look over it because I'm white. He'll get something out of it regardless of race. So if a nigger did it, he's going to go after a white guy for doing it too, because that nigger set a precedent against the white person.

Do you see how crazy that is? That niggers set precedents for people higher than them?

>nigger moment

You're a humongous faggot. Look yourself.

Next time it will be you.

What a fucking disgusting piece of shit pig. It's unfortunate that the man didn't have a gun on him - I would've LOVED to see him exercise his right to self defense by blowing that power-hungry blowhard's brains all over that porch.

I'm fucking tired of these police harassing, assaulting, and murdering American citizens. I don't agree with everything BLM activists say but cops are one of the greatest threats to our rights and liberties today.

>he has no job now to feed himself and/or his family because he arrested someone resisting arrest.
Who the fuck cares.

>All abuse should be justified if
What if it happened to you? inb4 "i would obey the pigs so i would never happen to me".

This, I hated cops before Cred Forums and now I just hate googles too

A fucking leaf

Shooting cops will not get you anywhere. You will find yourself in a cell faster than you can say "I'm fighting tyranny". Is that fair, when someone physically grabs you for sitting at your mother's home? No, but that's the way it is.

You can't fight it online, because you're just a degenerate. You can't fight it in a protest, because no one cares. You can't fight it in books, because they will stick it next to Alex Jones in the book store so no one will look at you. You can't fight it in court, because no one will come to your aid.

This man's injustice will get 15 minutes of fame and then people will forget about it.

Here's a red pill for you.
Militarized police is a huge threat to constitutional freedom.
Militarized police create a force that the average american, alone, can not fight against.
They are the will of the government that can on a whim, supreme the people.
Although I do u t america. Officers of the law will ever do that, the threat is ever present while they exist. Hence why assult weapons are necessary for americans.
To protect their god given, civil or natural rights gairenteed by the constitution

This user gets it

>Cops called to investigate someone sitting outside of a house after they were trying to pry the garage door open with a shovel
>Cops show up
>Man outside says he lives there
>Does not have a key to a place he supposedly lives in
>Cops can't leave because they don't know if he's telling the truth or not
>Man gets on the phone and tells people to get down there
>Cop tries to take phone to keep man compliant
>Shit ensues

Libtards are creaming their panties over spinning this as a purely race issue

Attempting to open a garage door with a shovel is very suspicious.

Usually support the cops in these situations but this was nobody but the cops fault.

They were handling that just fine, but it was eventually escalated. He even understood the flaw in the logic, that a man would not break into a house and then sit on the front porch while the cops arrive.

How do we prevent it? We are incredibly weak when it comes to even the smallest of injustices, and we forget about it. We have to face it that Americans are pitiful and are destroying the country. A true American would look at ourselves and say that we absolutely suck when it comes to standing up for ourselves.
Pretty much the same sarcasm I said in this thread, except you mean it I guess. It really says a lot when something as incredibly minor as not allowing an officer to take a phone away from you is considered 100% noncompliant and worthy of an arrest.

You people should be more furious. But like I said, we've become very weak.

Not an argument or good bantz.

He's using a fucking shovel to open a garage door. Are you fucking retarded? Hi excuse is he was checking for a dog....with a shovel...if that makes sense to you you're probably a nigger.

Actually in stand your ground states police have been shot dead after breaking into people's homes and no charges were filed. So you can fight it, the problem is getting to the court in the first place.

cops are shit

>>Cop tries to take phone to keep man compliant
That's not how things work.

You can't just take someone's property as a means to keep them compliant. That's abuse of power.

Yeah some cop was blown away doing a no knock entry a year or two ago and the guy wasn't charged.

the cop was being a fucking nigger
though how someone from that nice of a house could be in prison, yet appears to be a regular guy amazes me.

Well he doesn't have the keys to the place and wanted to see if the dog was at least safe. Then he sat on the porch, of the house he was supposedly breaking into. If that makes sense to you, then you're a nigger. (Did I do that right?) I think the officers had every right to investigate that, but then prodded further. It was escalated when he said that he was being harassed over the phone, and the officer was upset and reached to grab the phone.

You don't deserve to call yourself American, you disgusting pitiful coward. Kill yourself.

>Sure, it could justify abuse against other races as well, but as long as it gets niggers I'm okay.

This #MAGA #ALTRIGHT #PRAISEKEK

Before reading this article, I thought the officer was just being a authoritative dick on a power trip, but I didn't understand the entirety of the situation. I know now that the officer had reason to be a dick from the start. The officer knew a lot more than we did, the video doesn't tell the whole story or the reasons as to why the officer was being so controlling and on edge. wfmynews2.com/mb/news/local/police-association-accuses-city-council-of-breaking-the-law/328090586

>though how someone from that nice of a house could be in prison, yet appears to be a regular guy amazes me.

Maybe you should actually meet a nigger for once and your life and you wouldn't so amazed. They can go from Zippedy Doo Daa to raping an old woman in a very short amount of time kek.

Sheriff's deputies > Cops

If you live in a city, I feel bad for you.

>female cop
Closed the video right there.

but user, Cops are highly trained professionals. Surely a man of his capacity could easily find another job at Goldman Sachs or teaching at MIT.

Unjustifiable, glad the cop lost his job, and glad they're getting sued.

To summarize:

>nig goes to his mom's house
>mom not there, doors locked
>tries to get in by forcing garage door open, someone calls cops
>by that time he's sitting on the front porch waiting for his mom to get there instead
>cop harasses him and interrogates him
>nig responds very politely and respectfully, gives all information he can even though he doesn't have to
>offers to talk to neighbors who know him to confirm he lives there
>very obvious at this point he's not trying to rob this house and his story/info checks out
>cop still harasses him
>Nig gets on his phone, calls someone (his mom presumably) says "get down here because the cops harassing me"
>Cop power-trip rage mode engaged, gibs me dat phone (illegal move on part of cop)
>Doesn't immediately surrender phone, pulls his hand back
>RESISTING ARREST *punch*

They still pull this shit while wearing body cameras, do you know what they used to do when they weren't being filmed? They could do anything and then just lie about it because it's not on camera.

Guess it changed him. He seemed pretty complacent until it was needlessly escalated.

This! They never lie. Hell, cop's word of mouth > bodycam footage attached to him. So I can completely understand your point of view.

>Well he doesn't have the keys to the place and wanted to see if the dog was at least safe

Yes officer, I was just breaking into my mamas house to check on her dog.

If an officer is trying to talk to you and you get on the phone to start calling for help, you're in for a bad time

Dont fall for this CTR shill trying to convince you that officers are bad... The only reason why they resigned is because their reputation is ruined because they WRONGFULLY released a video that doesn't tell the whole story. The officer knew more about this man that we did, and the officer read the suspicious body language and responses from the man and knew what they meant.

Read into it before making your conclusions. Don't be ignorant and delude yourself into thinking you know what happened before reading the full story: wfmynews2.com/mb/news/local/police-association-accuses-city-council-of-breaking-the-law/328090586

That wasn't my argument by any means, and that's not what the article is about. Read the fucking article before making assumptions like a BLM nigger.

>anons criticize one cop for power tripping
>must be ctr

bootlicking cuck.

This cop is a legit scumbag. CTR will say "OH Cred Forums LOVES NIGGERS"

Do not let them fool you

what suspicious body movement?
The guy was telling the truth the whole time.

Kek, rich coming from a nigger loving pussy

Females should not be allowed to be law enforcement. Their brains simply cannot handle it.

He tried calling his dindu friends to help gang up on them. The police did the right thing. Also they looked up him up from his ID but no luck. Definitely a criminal.

I said the same shit before I read the article.
Keep being a deluded nigger though. You don't know shit, you're tricking yourself into thinking you do. You're going to feel like a dumbass after you read the article which is below the initial page.

VIPER

>Females should not be allowed to be law enforcement.

Agreed. Women are too weak to be cops.

>cop harasses him and interrogates him

Police being called to B&E's asking questions is harassment.

kys

Read the fucking article. Stop being BLM niggers, fucking idiots. Holy fuck use your brains. Read the fucking article. wfmynews2.com/mb/news/local/police-association-accuses-city-council-of-breaking-the-law/328090586

I just read it and there's nothing in it that makes me think the officers weren't in the wrong here.

Cops are such fucking bastards. That's the type of guy who would get fucking pummeled for running his mouth if he didn't somehow qualify for a badge and a gun. Cops have forgotten their place to be quite honest.

And this is coming from a right leaning Trump voter.

Why didn't they ask one of the many neighbors if he really is there every single day?

Shit police work desu.

>one of the two officers did not agree to release the body cam
>SEE YOU GUYS THEY DID NOTHING WRONG HAHA FUCKING BLM RETARDS

You're an imbecile.

No, but after a certain point it was harassment. The guy:

1) Told him it's his moms house
2) Called his mom (didn't answer but w/e)
3) Told officer his name and his mom's name
4) They both have same last name, provides ID for proof
5) Offers to talk to his neighbor Charlie who knows him

He was very polite and it was very obvious he was telling the truth.

After all this the cop was still being a dick and pushing him, the cop was trying to cause trouble and eventually just initiated the trouble himself, that's more than harassment.

scribd.com/document/325985991/Greensboro-Police-Officers-Association-Documents#from_embed

Here's the article if you don't know how to find it.

i dont think you read the right shit, try the link above

Physical inferiority aside, their brains are not built to handle high stress situations.

>the officer read the suspicious body language and responses from the man and knew what they meant.
>gave his ID for info
>his full name
>told in depth what he was doing
>and even referred to neighbors he knew
the officer was pissed off because he said he "harrassed" him to his friend and tackled him in the name of his ego.

Not on pol, this place is full blown bootlicking pro police state

The cop should be in jail

check

You didnt read the whole article did you. This was the THIRD time this nigger tried to break into his moms house.

Right so cops should just believe everything people tell them? That will make for an effective police force.

The chick was running his name to PROVE what he was saying was legit. All he had to do was relax and let them do their jobs.

>1) Told him it's his moms house
And the cops is supposed to believe him?

>2) Called his mom (didn't answer but w/e)
Even more suspicious

3) Told officer his name and his mom's name
While changing his name

4) They both have same last name, provides ID for proof
I.D with an address different than the one he was trying to break into

5) Offers to talk to his neighbor Charlie who knows him
After the officer told him to just sit there and was trying to talk to him

>He was very polite and it was very obvious he was telling the truth.

How was it obvious? I'm laughing at you bro.

this article changes nothing though. the cops show up, do regular investigating - dude is chill af, explains everything, shows his ID (with address or whatever saying he lives there), tell the cops to ask the next door neighbor etc.

in fact shtf when the guy mentions that the police is harassing him (which they are) at which time Rambo explodes with rage and tries to take away the guy's phone

>but muhh he could be calling someone over
the dude was texting 10 minutes, if the copse were really afraid of that they would immediately tell him to put away his phone

tl;dr cop gets butthurt that someone dared say they're being harassed

as I said, hope he becomes a jaded homeless alcoholic. good thing they have to wear bodycams or else the dude would be charged for assaulting a cop (which is probably how he got the two B&E charges in the first place)

You're such a fucking cheap shill.

>he's le suspicious xD
>so let me fucking assault him on his mother's porch!

I bet you deepthroat pig dick real well.

No it's not, we take every situation objectively. In this case the cops were in the wrong.

he had been charged with breaking and entering into his mother's house twice before in the past.

just because it's his mom's house doesn't mean she wanted him there or he wasn't committing a crime

hello nigger

get off Cred Forums nigger

no one likes you nigger

Not pro police just anti nigger

their reputations were ruined because of the content of the video not because it was splurged everywhere. They are very clearly in the wrong here

>n fact shtf when the guy mentions that the police is harassing him

How were they Harassing him Jamal? They should just let him pry open garage doors with a shovel and believe his story of check on a fucking dog. Kek, the niggers would take advantage of you so quick.

This post makes too much sense. Delete it.

What do you mean it changes nothing? Are that fucking stupid?

Read the fucking article. Stop being an ignorant nigger like the people you claim to hate for the same fucking reasons. Fucking hypocrites.

He's not a nigger I bet. probably some pasty little white boy talking shit on Cred Forums. calling people like him a nigger is a compliment in comparison to the reality.

Did you watch the video? There were like 2 black cops there helping restrain him.

he has 2 warrants out idiot

also charged twice in the past with breaking into his mothers house

CHARGED TWICE IN THE PAST WITH BREAKING INTO HIS MOTHERS HOUSE

he's obviously a 70 IQ moron, why are you making excuses for him?

oh, right

*0.02 cents has been deposited into your account*

>mfw cops or niggers get shot/beaten
Good riddance. Two cops fired, one dindu gets beaten

here it is again, for the love of god stop being ignorant niggers and read it wfmynews2.com/mb/news/local/police-association-accuses-city-council-of-breaking-the-law/328090586

Both cops should get canned. Caned, too.

It's his mom's house, not his house. He mentions that he lives elsewhere.

No corruption here move along please.

Edgy alt-righter, ladies and gentlemen.

Itt: idiots cop-haters, white-haters, black-apologists and people who believe the outrages manufactured by the media and professional victims every 2 weeks to keep you watching the 24/7 coverages and watching McDonalds ads, which you then proceed to go to because watching the news keeps you in a permanently angry mood which you use food to compensate for. Then after downing your liter of pepsi, you get depressed because you're coming down from the sugar, so you sit on your couch and decide to watch the news, repeating the cycle. Then the trial ends, and a new nigger (who was helping an old lady cross the street after volunteering at a homeless kitchen to get back in shape after donating a kidney to a Muslim orphan) got beat up by new cops for NO REASON and the 24/7 coverage repeat, until the next terrorist attack, which happens every 2 months.

I dare anyone to name 1 cop that got killed by a nigger or 1 white person that got killed by a cop. All of you cucks can name ever black man that got shot by police in the past 10 years but I bet you can't name 1 dead cop or dead white person.

What happened to "You have the right to a phone call" and "You have the right to remain silent"
>GET OFF THE PHONE SO I CAN VIOLATE YOUR RIGHTS REEEE
ANd this weak ass female officer not stopping obvious power abuse.
Call me a shill, but that shit is exactly why you shouldn't put too much power into police force. It's going to get abused and nobody is able to do anythinga bout it.
>Video footage shouldn't have been released
It's on nigger's property, filmed by public officers. Nobody's right to privacy is being violated. There's a reason the body cams are there.
Jesus christ America, this guy didn't even lok like a full-nigger, by removing rights from people like him, the police can pull the same shit on you

Why would anyone care about a criminigger

disgusting this cop is a bastard

STOOP BOY'S AFRAID TO LEAVE HIS STOOP!
>STOOP BOY'S AFRAID TO LEAVE HIS STOOP!

"ayo come to my moms house deez police is harassin me"

nuff said

Shit...they finally cornered Dorner.

WoW lol

His mother had a restraining order against him. He broke into her house twice in the past.

He was trying to do it again. He was stopped from committing a crime.

More proof that leafs are faggots

That's not an article, you dip. That's a press release.

That said, now I see what you're getting at. Cops fucked up with the phone seizure, unnecessary and avoidable escalation. But, they seem to have been right to press that guy. Especially seeing as he's apparently been charged with breaking and entering into that very house twice before.

>he has 2 warrants out idiot
>also charged twice in the past with breaking into his mothers house
so why would he give his ID and just wait on the porch if he was committing a crime

I tried reading the article and got like a billion pop-ups and slowed my browser down. What exactly is their defense?

Because niggers are stupid?

>How can we make sure this cop gets the support he needs?
Fuck him. Officer Wilson was a hero protecting the community, this guys a jackboot faggot.

I had to nig open my garage once because it was stuck. If cops came I would've understood and figured they'd leave as soon as they verified that I belonged there. They didn't in this guy's case.. why do you think this needed an arrest buddy?

Are you asking why a black person would act irrationally?

A

People fail to see exactly that lol

even if he did have warrants on him and was charged in the past for breaking into his mother's house as an officer you dont have the right to take someone's property because they said you're "harassing" them.

in 2005 this happened to me for filming on gov't property. before body cams, yt, and blm.

not an argument

Correct. It's an explanation, Traymarcus.

The guy they arrested had a restraining order against him by the person who lived in the house he was trying to break into (for the third time).

Cops were rough, but they were right.

I did read the article. The only wrong thing the guy did was call and say "ey man the police are over here and they harassing me". Then the cop tried to grab at his phone and he said dont touch his stuff, and it escalated all from there.

This is all retarded which could have been simply avoided by asking for the guys ID in the first place.

are you a retard? the dude is sitting on the front porch chilling in the fucking recliner feet in the air.

and he wasn't even agitated at the cops, he's responding normally and the only time he doesn't comply is when the cop tries to forcefully take his phone because he said: cops are harassing me.

a) cops don't have any reason to assume there are warrants out for him
b) even if they did it wasn't the B&E shit that got them riled up, but the fact that he told someone that the cops are harassing him

he didn't have a weapon, he didn't try to run away, etc. in fact he was sitting down, obviously waiting for his mom or w/e to come over and explain everything.

classic case of power tripping cop - you cucks are lucky you live in a country where shit like this gets sanctioned and cops get fired for pulling stunts like this.

Cred Forums will ree about fallacies, unless it's themselves making one "because muh feelings about niggers".
Save the rage for real niggers and admit this time it was a shitty cop

Lots of whining and then they say
"Well, the law enforcers been taken care of...as far as the law enforcers are concerned"

>Another small dicked white boi decides to become a cop to beat up/kill black men

and what's also correct is that none of that in any way, shape or form justify how the police treated that man

>black man sitting on the porch of a nice suburban house in an obviously white neighborhood
>neighbors reported that he had been trying to break into the garage with a shovel
>he has no id on him
>he has prison tattoos, admits that he has been to prison
>he talks like a hood rat - does not have a white accent, like many upper-middle class blacks
>says it's his mom's house and he's there "every day," but doesn't have a key or a way to get in - no key hidden under a rock in the back yard or coded lock anywhere
>can't get in contact with his mom, who is supposedly meeting him there
>all of a sudden, while being interviewed, he makes a phone call to someone...
>"Hey, yo. Come to my fucking mom's house. The poh-leese is over here. They harrassin me."

The officer was absolutely justified to want to take his phone at this point. It sounded like he had called one of his "homies" to escalate the situation. The smartest decision by the officer was to put him under arrest temporarily so the incoming people who were called couldn't gang up on the cops. When the suspect refused to comply with direct orders, he was resisting. Refusal to comply results in escalation of force as per standard LEO protocol.

It's a shill thread. Don't post without a sage.

Obvious shills:

>All he had to do was relax and let them do their jobs
That is what he did. Calling someone on a phone isn't impeding that process whatsoever

nevermind I missed this line

>After Yourse was in custody, Cole and Jackson discovered two active warrants for his arrest. It was also discovered Yourse was charged with breaking and entering into his mother’s house, 2 Mistywood Court, twice in the past.

Should have been at the very top. Still doesn't justify that cop's behavior though.

This cop should be set on fire, and this is coming from a nigger hating white man.

I don't like niggers, but I truly hate a zealous cop more than anything.

>How can we make sure this cop gets the support he needs?

Watch the video. You can help him by bending over and letting him shove his dick in your ass. This guy is a huge turd the type that people cant stand behind a badge or wherever. Why help a low IQ belligerent asshole? He's one rung above a nigger himself.

>feelings
It's a well documented fact that niggers are the least intelligent humanoid on the planet.
I agree that isn't a good reason for that "man" to be treated that way. His actions that were caused by him being a stupid nigger however are fair grounds for his treatment.

wtf this cops needs to chill

>>he has no id on him
that's a blatant lie

Anything outside of the video doesn't really matter. The cops didn't know who he was at the time since they asked for identification as well as clarification on his last name. Also, I'm a bit suspicious on the article you keep posting because it says he was charged with breaking into his mom's house. I don't see why you would be charged with that unless there was some bad blood between the mother and the guy and nobody has shown that to be the case.

The entire debate should really just be about if the cop has a right to restrain someone who calls someone else to come to the scene. Anything else is a red herring meant to try to push an agenda.

He punched a disorderly, criminal black in the head twice.

I'm not going to blame the white cop. When a black cop shot a black man, blacks rioted and attacked white people.

"Being the better man" is how you lose.

Getaway tactic?

STILL not an argument

>Calling someone on a phone isn't impeding that process whatsoever

Calling people to come to his moms house because the police is harassing him is impeding that process. He was calling for more people to show up specifically to assist him to prevent the cops from doing their jobs.

So how does this justify anything, when it was found out AFTER the incident? AFTER The cop had already punched the guy multiple times? AFTER the cop had stolen property from the black guy? - oh.. yeah.. it doesn't justify anything

The black guy said as much himself.

>matter of fact i do have my wallet
and then proceeds to give them his ID it's clearly documented

"not an argument" is not an argument.

The officer did have reason to assume that there was a werent out for him, actually, if you read the document here :wfmynews2.com/mb/news/local/police-association-accuses-city-council-of-breaking-the-law/328090586

The man wasn't giving him consistent information for the officer to check if he had warrants. And the mans body and verbal language arose suspicions that the officer was familiar with from training.

Also, he did attempt to leave, that's why the officer stopped him by poking his chest. I said the same shit as you, calling people on Cred Forums cucks, etc. Read this fucking document. I'm getting the feeling you're not reading the right shit by what you're saying.

No, he said he has his wallet. Not his ID.

Assuming that having people confirm his story is impeding the cop's progress, there still is no reason for the cop to reach for the phone.

are you fucking retarded?

hje pulled out his id and gave it to the lady cop

>Calling people to come to his moms house because the police is harassing him is impeding that process. He was calling for more people to show up specifically to assist him to prevent the cops from doing their jobs.

how does that dick up your ass feel, boot-licker? The black guy was helping the police by calling someone who could verify his identity and residence.

Its completely redundant tho. His ID had his photo and the address on it. Cop was just picking a fight.

>After Yourse was in custody, Cole and Jackson discovered two active warrants for his arrest. It was also discovered Yourse was charged with breaking and entering into his mother’s house, 2 Mistywood Court, twice in the past.

HE DIN DU NUFFIN

I hate cops, ever since I got my first ticket for the biggest bullshit reason ever.

Fuck the police, stopped defending them after that incident.

except it is

It's actually not, but okay. NZ Maois have much lower. People living in the jungles of southern america has lower iqs.
When you justify beating someone up and removing their constitutional rights just because "muh feelings", you're no better than feminists.

He was not disorderly until after being violated. If you were to get beat up by a cop for trying to jump in through your mom's window, because she's not home and you got no key, you wouldn't be pissed off? You would just take it and get arrested with no chance of doing any sort of comeback because police will protect each other in most cases? Gee, I guess life must be awesome as a cuck.

The cops ALREADY did their jobs. They had all the confirmations they needed. The stupid cop just got triggered like a tubblr whale when he heard that he was harassing the negroid.

I agree with everything until the point where he takes his phone.

There were few cops, probably armed, if they straight up told him what is going on, that they can't leave until they are sure that it is in fact his mother house because he looked like he was trying to pry the door open with a shovel.

It was entirely the cop fault for losing his cool and trying to take the phone instead of asking him to put it down.

Yeah, that was AFTER a lot of misinformation he gave to the cops prior to that (causing them to become frustrated). And after he did give his ID to the cop, he began getting agitated because he KNEW there was a warrant out for his arrest. And he also tried to flee the house, prompting the officer to stop him.

Also
>Believing his bullshit story about the shovel
KEK

Fuck off. This black man was alright in my book. I wish i could fucking shoot you in the face you faggot edge-lord. I swear to god it's niggers like you that will lose us the election.

He didn't give them an ID, he told them his name.

He gave them conflicting info about his identity as well

post a link.

>When you justify beating someone up and removing their constitutional rights just because "muh feelings"
When you deny someone being a violent ape and causing trouble because "muh feelings", you're no better than that nigger.

and yet you haven't given one semblance of a reason justifying the unlawful treatment of that man

inb4 you stormniggers come back with
>well he's black that's all the reason you need

fuck off. Everyone knows some police are corrupted. But I prefer police officers then feds

No, the cops didn't already do their jobs, see wfmynews2.com/mb/news/local/police-association-accuses-city-council-of-breaking-the-law/328090586

and see you too

MFW im mexican and black and dropping redpills

I hate the police. If they did their job correctly, no one would have an issue, but if you legitimately can't tell how much they're abusing their power, you are a cuck in every sense of the word. Most people who have a hard on for cops usually are the racist ones and are looking to blame niggers for everything they can, those folks are hopeless. Niggers do cause a lot more trouble but it''s extremely exaggerated.

>Assuming that having people confirm his story

People can do that over a phone. How hard do you have to try to twist "come by my motherfucking moms house the cops is harassing me" to "I need you to vouch for me".

>there still is no reason for the cop to reach for the phone.

Right, no reason except to prevent him from turning the situation into a brawl or riot or fuck knows what else. You will notice the cops didn't give a fuck about his phone until he decided to use it to escalate the situation into one which could endanger their safety.

it's clearly on video he shows the lady cop his ID please stop acting stupid

and there's two ways to pronounce his name, just stop.

Guy sitting down in his chair, deciding to call someone who's able to confirm his identity, since ONE of the officers wont move their face ass 30 feet to ask a neighbor.
Had it been a whte guy, you would've been infuriated.

That should teach him to stop being a nigger.

I googled this. No hits. Why are you lying? How does that dick up your ass feel, boot-licker?

wfmynews2.com/mb/news/local/police-association-accuses-city-council-of-breaking-the-law/328090586

Read the thread you fucking retard

When did pol get invaded by faggots. Rate my dick pics comming soon.

>The black guy was helping the police by calling someone who could verify his identity and residence.

Was he? Funny he never said shit about it.

>Its completely redundant tho. His ID had his photo and the address on it.

It had a different address on it, he didn't live there. Had he fucking chilled and let the chick run him through the system he would have been fine (well not really since he had two warrants on him).

Also nice homoerotic projection

AYO HOL UP

IMMA JUST CHEK ON DA PET

UNDER DA GARAG DOOR LIK DIS

IS NUTIN BAD I DINDU NUFFIN

I JUST

LET ME SHOW YOU MANG

LIKE DIS

I TRY TO OPEN DA GARAG

BUT TO CHECK ON THE CAT, YOU KNAWMEEN?

>Had it been a whte guy, you would've been infuriated.
If it had been a guy, you wouldn't have been infuriated* and no one would've heard about it. The left being racist again and pretending like those who like cops are racist.

>implying this is anything other than a political witch hunt

He clearly was trying to get the cops off his dick, and wanted a witness there to confirm his story. You really think he was playing 4d chess to stop the cops from doing there jobs? Also, why couldn't the cop just ask or tell him to put the phone down?
see

Since rebbit made a trump board and clinton called out muh sekrit club because we're doing it for free

*their

I laughed.

Do or do not, there is no try. He failed to get cops off his dick because he resisted arrest and fought them.

>im mexican and black and dropping redpills
drop yourself turkey. you're too young to understand the significance of white-supremacy. If you think retarded spics are worse than retarded whites, it's your own lack of self-awareness. The only difference will be who's getting the dirt kicked in their face.

HE DIN DU NUFFIN

WE WASNT FLIGHT RISKS N SHEEEIT

Now I don't feel that bad about nigs killing some cops. Police in USA are the real niggers.

>He clearly was trying to get the cops off his dick

Because he knew he had warrants out on him.

>and wanted a witness there to confirm his story.

Yea sure. He called for help while they were checking him for warrants because he had nothing to hide and wanted witnesses. Not help escaping from the cops who were a few moments away from busting his ass.

Cops can't arrest you without telling you the reason

>The officer did have reason to assume that there was a warrant out for him
no he didn't. the warrants were only discovered later. additionally the fact that they don't say what the warrant is out for is suspicious since it's probably something minor. finally even if there are active warrants they're not a fucking court ruling and in no way legitimize the cop's behavior.

>The man wasn't giving him consistent information for the officer to check if he had warrants
apart from giving them his ID???

>And the mans body and verbal language arose suspicions that the officer was familiar with from training.
what does their training say when someone repeatedly returns to the top of the stairwell where they're boxed in and sits down to have even less space to make a break for it?

>Also, he did attempt to leave
no he didn't, the dude just pointed towards his neighbor's house while the cop was needlessly getting ever more aggressive and getting triggered when the dude said he's being harassed

this shit is clear as fucking day, only an utter cuck would support this arrogant asshole. if Rambo stayed in the car and the female cop handled the situation everything would be OK

It being used as a witch hunt or not, what the officer did was not okay. No matter how you put it, he shouldn't be able to get away with it "Just because he needs protection :(("

You are racist scum.

If a cop did this to me while I was sitting on the porch of my own house I'd resist too, and I'm a firm believer if simply obeying officer commands and respecting the law.

It's his own fucking mother's house. Cop was completely wrong.

That was really fucking stupid the way he called his friend like that.

It sounded like he was calling his homies to come in shooting

I thought it was hilarious how he went from polite black man to thug nigger the second he went on the phone. Niggers are so insecure around their nigger friends they have to talk tough 24/7 around them.

>the race war is comming

>for some reason the niggers' side is actually right in some cases

Well I'll be damn.

>Because he knew he had warrants out on him.
after he was in custody, not during the fact

and why would he kill the cops after CLEARLY showing he'll give them his ID and comply during and after the arrest

>he talks like a hood rat

He did not.
He was unfailingly polite and deferential to the officers.

Well this changes things. Why did the police have to beat around the bush either way? They should've arrested him on the spot if he had warrants for his arrest

Shut the fuck up.
By the power of KEK all niggers will be exterminated.

nigger retard got more and more agitated and the cops wanted to restrain him until could confirm everything is ok. this is why niggers never get let go like everyone else theyre literally retarded animals that are incompatible with civilization.

HE

DIN

DU

NUFFIN

fuck off ireland.

It makes sense that you can only keep your cool for so long for being harassed for no reason when all they had to do was walk down to the neighbours house to confirm the story.

doesn't mean shit for cops action. Arresting someone for what? Sitting on a porch??

>just reaches over and tries to take the guy's phone right out of his hands
What a piece of shit. Black guy was 100% in the right.

>porch of my own house

Not his house.

>after he was in custody, not during the fact

He probably knew that he had warrants on him, and he definitely knew he was charged with breaking into that house twice.

The cops didn't know this shit, which is why they made him stay there until they checked him out, which is when he lost his shit because he knew he was fucked.

>"He was trying to break into his house!"
He mentions that he was trying to see if the dog was in the garage. Which you may not believe that, but the man was found waiting on the porch. If he was sitting there waiting on the porch then that shows at the least that he didn't have a strong desire for immediate entry which goes against the idea that he was trying to break in.

>"He didn't give his real last name!"
He pronounced it as "yours" which isn't that far off. When asked for clarification he gave clarification that it is in fact Yourse. So he was not hiding his name.

>"He was trying to run away!"
He offered to take them to the neighbors house that he said was probably home. The police officer declined and told him to stay there which he did.

>"He didn't give his ID!"
At first he didn't give his ID, though he gave his full name to the lady. Then he remembers he has his wallet on him and gives her his ID. Again, he is not hiding his name.

I feel like you people watched a different video than I did.

I hate niggers just like most sane people. But that cop was a cunt.

>He was not disorderly until after being violated

(7:25) The cop asked him to sit down. The cop is within his rights to prevent a suspect of a crime from fleeing. I would have sat down as a courtesy, even if it wasn't legally required of me.

Compare that with Dejaun, who immediately gets defensive and belligerent. He raises his voice and starts arguing with the cop.

I wouldn't do that either, because I understand how the law works. If I haven't committed a crime, I'm in no danger at all.

>If you were to get beat up by a cop for trying to jump in through your mom's window

He was punched twice, not beat up, in an effort to subdue him after he refused a lawful request.

>You would just take it and get arrested

He wasn't arrested, he was being detained as a suspect of a crime. If no crime was committed, he had no reason to fear arrest.

>treating people in positions of authority with respect is being a cuck

whatever you say

>just because the guy was actually a criminal it means the police can arrest people without actual proof, use excesive force and take away someone's property

>Yeah, and this guy's corrupt... oookay.

>Cop grabs phone

1. Dress up as officer
2. Snatch phones
3. Profit

>He probably knew that he had warrants on him
the word you're looking for is assumed. even if he had been charged for breaking into the house what right does that give the officer to take away his phone and hogtie him for saying "police are harassing me"

What the officer did WAS okay and WAS justified/ What the fuck do you even know about US policing you fucking euro retard. He resigned because of the witch hunt. This is a manufactured outrage. No charges were pressed on the officers. You're believing the fucking US establishment liberal media's manipulated narrative from overseas.

They can, actually. But if you let them arrest you then kindly ask why you're being arrested, they'll tell you. Watch the TV show cops, it's like that every time. Or you can act like a google and try to fight them, see what that gets you.

He fucked up by calling his friends like that.

I still feel sorry for him, but the officer was also justified in fearing for his safety after a call like that and the guy knew it once the officer explained it.

Sometimes I truly wonder if CTR does post here to discredit the "Alt-Right".

>just because the guy was actually a criminal they should allow him to dindu and call his homies for hours instead of resolving the situation swiftly

They had enough to nab him for attempted B&E, they were just kind enough to humor his BS for too long

>what right does that give the officer to take away his phone

You do not have the right to call a mob when the police detain you.

Cop was put on leave and then resigned.
The guy had 2 warrants out on him for christ's sake.
>black lives matter.jpg

everything was fine until they got physical. overuse of force and unjustified

it may be rude but there's nothing illegal about being on your phone whilst talking to a cop

>the word you're looking for is assumed

No, probably. As in Yourse probably knew he had warrants out for him.

theantimedia.org/cops-arrested-charged-with-murder-after-shooting-autistic-6-year-old-5-times/

it's hard to have sympathy when 2 black cops sht an autistic 6 year old white kid to death. This guy will be fine.

fuckin cops look like Kaepernick too.

after showing he wasn't going to break into his house, being as polite to the officers as he can, offering to meet a neighbor, show his ID and gave his full name, in what world are you seeing this man calling his friends to shoot the officer. Also he wasn't really detained

The cop laid hands on him first.
I don't like cops or blacks but this guy was just chillin on the porch.

>As in Yourse probably knew he had warrants out for him.
see now that implies rememberance, the officer didn't know about the warrants until he's in custody. Still no excuse to tackle and hogtie him

Where does the law say "You cannot be pissed when wrongly accused"?

Two hits to the head can cause very big trauma, combine that with forcing the chest to get deflated and you could have lethal force. There's a reason cops are no longer allowed to force a person down with a knee on the back in Denmark anymore, since we had deaths happening because the chest is not able to inflate, while at the same time adrenalin is pumping and you need more oxygen that normal.

>He wasn't arrested, he was being detained as a suspect of a crime. If no crime was committed, he had no reason to fear arrest.
When cuffs are being forced onto you, you're basically arrested. He would've gone to the station and kept for a day before "whoops we made a mistake, well too bad for you dawg"

>treating people in positions of authority with respect is being a cuck
No, allowing people of authority to abuse this fact is being a cuck. Not all cops are assholes, but when you see one, you should call it out.
You're fighting for your right to fight the "power" when it's being abused, yet you will be a bootlicker in this situation. kys.

>
What the officer did WAS okay and WAS justified/ What the fuck do you even know about US policing you fucking euro retard. He resigned because of the witch hunt. This is a manufactured outrage. No charges were pressed on the officers. You're believing the fucking US establishment liberal media's manipulated narrative from overseas.
I would've resigned "Because of the witchhunt" as well, if it meant i couldn't be forced in court because i no longer had the position :^)

Ding Ding Ding!

First smart post in days

The part where he said

>Come to my motha fuckin mom's house, the police is over here and they harrasin me

Watch the video.

>two active arrest warrants
>arrested twice for breaking into this very property

The guy had zero method to resolve the accused situation.

That's some serious bullshit.
it's like a twitchplayer getting swatted, and retaliating to someone kicking his door in. There's no way to resolve it.

There are bad leaves in everything. To become a police officer you have to undergo multiple tests. Unless, you're saying the US system of recruiting officers is fucked? If so, that says a lot more about you than the officers.

The officer had a history with the suspect, the suspect was acting nervously, was refusing the give his full name, had warrants, was trying to break into the house, and had warrants out on him.

You people are impossible to reason with. You love the fucking blacks so much you'll defend them no matter what. All he had to do was say "sorry I'm just calling my mom so she can confirm I live here" and comply with the commands, let them cuff him to detain him and then clear it up and go on his merry way. But it seems like niggers have a real problem with social interactions, a fucking autism epidemic hit the black community and they don't know how to behave in social situations.

But keep ignoring the facts and watching the 24/7 news coverages and the paid advertisements that play every 10 minutes.

Rules sure are different down under

idk man maybe they didn't find it because he resisted his arrest while they were running through the information.

C'mon a fucking leaf can think of one scenario I'm sure there are other possibilities

>what world are you seeing this man calling his friends to shoot the officer

Now you are assuming.

He gave the cop no indication why he was calling anyone, all he did was call someone and say "come to my motherfucking moms house the police is here harassing me".

That's open to interpretation and a reasonable interpretation is he is calling people to help him fight with the cops.

>see now that implies rememberance

Lets try this again. You are confused.

Yourse probably knew that he had warrants on him, and he definitely knew he was charged with breaking into that house twice.

The cops didn't know this shit, which is why they made Yourse stay there until they checked him out, which is when Yourse lost his shit because he knew he was fucked.

>yo come to my momma's house, dey harrassing me
He was calling his #BLM homies

why would you give the police all your information and your ID if you are planning to shoot them, also that STILL doesn't give them the right to take away his phone and take him to the ground

Notice how it's all a bunch of fucking foreigners who are speaking like they're experts on US police procedures? I think most North Americans who aren't paid shills or retarded leftists who love race baiting are siding with the cops on this.

I think it's just a waste of energy to try to reason with those idiots.

The more you syrup niggers post, the more my hatred of your faggot land grows. Canada is nothing but draft dodging American faggots.

I hate niggers like any smart white man would, but I also hate white men who act like niggers and this cop was the niggest.

I think most people would be pissed about losing their rights.
Officer had no history with the suspect. The suspect may have warrants, but the officer had NO knowledge of this.

> be American
> sit on porch
> get arrested

>He gave the cop no indication why he was calling anyone, all he did was call someone and say "come to my motherfucking moms house the police is here harassing me".
Are you so cucked you're forced to tell the officer everything you do? Here we would simply say we're expressing our rights by not talking to the officer until you have your lawyer at your side.

I'm a military service member who plans to immigrate to America to serve in a federal agency.

Like I said, he had a history with the suspect. He DID know this. Also, when did he lose his rights? WHEN? WHY IS IT Millions of people have encounters with police EVERY DAY and yet only FUCKING NIGGERS seem to think that handcuffs = no rights = racism = go harambe mode on cops = i dindu nuffin, why am i getting punched by cops? ONLY. NIGGERS.

>Charged with breaking and entering into his mother's house twice
... Oh. They reported him because the neighbors have seen him do it before.

For once in my life I felt real anger at injustice committed against a black guy and it turns out
It turns fucking out
He probably was going to break into the house
He lied about having warrants.
He's broken into the house twice.

The police overstepped his authority but the guy was not innocent.

This country makes me legitimately sad.

It's probably just them not realizing that the laws and rules aren't always the same as their own

>Are you so cucked you're forced to tell the officer everything you do?

Do you long for BBC so much you need to try and rationalize away all black criminals behavior to increase your odds?

I think you under estimate the average cop. They are typically right wing and in many cases tea partiers and of that same thread. They have enough of a burden taking burglary reports and working traffic accidents. The police arent coming for you.

This has to be some false-flagging

The situation was presented as unresolvable to the accused, and the police were the first aggressors.

but was his story true tho?

>The officer had a history with the suspect, the suspect was acting nervously, was refusing the give his full name, had warrants, was trying to break into the house, and had warrants out on him.
officer clearly never met the guy, the suspect acts like everyone else does around police he referred to him as sir a lot in the video showing respect. HE GAVE HIS FULL NAME AND HIS ID AND IT MATCHED HIS MOTHER'S why are you people clearly denying this fact it's in the video. If he was trying to break into his mother's house why would he sit down and wait for his mother, that at least shows he doesn't want immediate access to his household. And they found out he had warrants after the fact, and it still doesn't justify putting handcuffs on a man because he said "police are harassing me".
>You people are impossible to reason with. You love the fucking blacks so much you'll defend them no matter what. All he had to do was say "sorry I'm just calling my mom so she can confirm I live here" and comply with the commands, let them cuff him to detain him and then clear it up and go on his merry way.
Nice strawman and assumptions but in this instance the black man's right. Also he tried to call his mom and it didn't go through immediately.

Blacks are not human

It's them being liberal cucks who love nigger dick

Just look at this shit.
They clearly are fucking retarded. It's like they think that what it should be like, is like.

"I shouldn't have to tell anything I'm doing to the officers" becomes "Are you so cucked you ACTUALLY tell the officers everything you do like you HAVE to?" like that argument has any relevance with what happened.

The cop was clearly wrong. I can understand the officer wanting him to stay seated until they were done running his name so they could make sure he wasn't a criminal, but when he started bitching to his friend or whatever about the police harassing him, the cop chimped the fuck out and tried to steal his phone when he was trying to call people to resolve the issue.

Of course the black guy shouldn't have resisted, but that doesn't make the cop right.

>GIBS ME YO FOAM 2.0

Meant for

>Also, when did he lose his rights
when he was unlawfully detained for saying "police are harassing me"

You aren't doing shit you dog fucking, weed smoking homo.

But there is no law in the US that makes talking on a phone whilst talking to police illegal. At that point he wasn't under arrest

boot licking faggots

I watched the video there and read the article, but there's no mention of him being charged twice before for breaking into his mothers' home.

Is it in that document? Can you screencap the actual quote?

There is always that 1 in a gorillion times dey din du nuffin

>Where does the law say "You cannot be pissed when wrongly accused"?

You can feel whatever you want. Actions don't follow directly from feelings. There's no way you're white.

>two hits to the head can be bad

sure, that's still not getting beat up.

>When cuffs are being forced onto you

My whole point was that I'll never be in a situation where cuffs are forced onto me. Are american cops like spooky demons who pop up out of nowhere and arrest you for no reason?

>he would've gone to the station and kept for a day

we don't know what would've happened if Dejaun hadn't needlessly escalated the situation.

>allowing people of authority to abuse this fact is being a cuck

I've never seen a police officer abuse his power and I don't personally know anyone who has ever been wronged by an officer.

Let me know when blacks start defending whites at a higher rate than they commit crimes against us. I'm not saying I'll defend them then, but that'll at least be a first step. Call it reverse reparations.

>Blacks are not human
>flag

His right to make a phonecall to whoever he wants. The right to not speak to the officer.
>Put away your phone and talk to me
And then cop proceeds to steal his property.
Cop escalated the situation for no fucknig reason at all.
>All black criminals
Why won't you just say the cop was wrong in what he's doing? You can't justify a cop's wrongings by saying "muh feelings about niggers". Geez, go back to prepping your wife's bull, leaf.

Officer is forcing the suspect to speak to him, by stealing his property - Removing two rights: Not talking to the officer and not being allowed to call whoever he wants as a defendant (Could even be his lawyer)

Also who the fuck wants to go to the precinct just to clear this shit and waste an entire day and have this shit on your record.

bootlickers like you can thank the police for arresting you for when they want information on another person but to me that's not right.

I almost always side with cops; but in this instance the officer was blatantly in the wrong.

Its false flagging by literal storm front. Its not mentioned anywhere but in this thread

>which is when Yourse lost his shit
he got mad only after he got tackled and the officer wrongfully took his phone.

>He gave the cop no indication why he was calling anyone
you dont have to give any indication of who you're calling, you're not obligated to

I am 100% white. Him raising his voice in hopes of the officer actually listening to him is not a threat, when he's sitting down with hands along his sides. He had no threatening behavior at all, which explains why the officer has to force his head towards a wall to "subdue" him.

>Are american cops like spooky demons who pop up out of nowhere and arrest you for no reason?
You could easily argue that some cops (No matter country) only become cops because of the power, yes.

>Call it reverse reparations.
More like: Call it losing the black votes and worsening the state of the country.

I'm usually a police apologist, but this is definitely unjustified. Hopefully the officer gets disciplined.

Article doesn't show anything new about the incident. Tired of stormfag shills.

>Of course the black guy shouldn't have resisted, but that doesn't make the cop right.

cucked level over 9000

They finally admit it. HE RESISTED. End of the story. Out of the mouth of the fucking BBC lovers themselves. They just admitted that he resisted.

It wasn't unlawful, he had warrants on him.

oh ok apparently im not in the military k didnt know that cool

There's no law that says you can put a cactus down your dickhole. why don't you do us all a favor and go exercise your right. Thanks.

>His right to make a phonecall to whoever he wants.
Again, the "should be so"s become "is so"s with these people.

you're not even american, stfu.

>stealing property
the only one stealing there was the one breaking open a garage door with a shovel. he wouldve given him his phone back, dumb retarded faggot. why do you need to call a lawyer during a street encounter anyways? You don't have a "right" to make phone calls anyways, that's not a thing. Find me exactly the line in the fucking US law code that states you can talk on the phone during a police interrogation. OH WAIT YOU CAN'T, YOURE NOT EVEN AMERICAN.

cop didn't escalate the situation, he was placing him under arrest for 2 WARRANTS.

Maybe he shouldn't be trying to break into a house then. Who the fuck wants to spend life in prison for rape? Apparently, niggers do.

He wouldn't have gone to the precinct if he didn't resist and fight them. OH WAIT HE HAD 2 WARRANTS ANYWAYS. STOP DEFENDING CAREER CRIMINALS, YOU'RE STUPID.

fucking porch monkey

>Cops are great.

Are you asking me why a black would behave irrationally?

>the right

Everything the officers did was legal. What you're really saying is the officers didn't act according to you personally think they should have acted.

As a BLM hating Trump voter, this shit pisses me off.
That cop needs to be barred from ever having any authority.

Cop is a stupid pig. The nig actually dindu nuffin.
i'm sure the taxpayers paid this guy well for his dumbass

at least link the relevant content, damn.

>The statement also reads Yourse continued to act suspiciously and attempted to leave the porch. Yourse said he wanted the next door neighbor to verify his identity. Cole prevented him from leaving so he would not have an opportunity to flee, according to the release.
Cole said he perceived the phone call to a friend, in which Yourse claimed the police were harassing him, as a safety threat.
During the struggle, both officers reported they felt Yourse grab for items on their duty belts and reported sustaining injuries. Jackson reported Yourse put pressure on her wrist during the struggle in an attempt to break her wrist.

>but when he started bitching to his friend or whatever

>whatever

I love how blacks and their lovers just omit the crux of the situation.

Lucky the officer had body cams, he would have been reading scripture on his phone when Waffen SS commandant Cole began beating him for no reason.

>become cops because of the power

sith lord the one you shall not name is pleased.

you didn't read the right shit then, its a document within the article that I wanted you to see, here's the direct link wfmynews2.com/mb/news/local/police-association-accuses-city-council-of-breaking-the-law/328090586

>The guy they arrested had a restraining order against him by the person who lived in the house
Citation Needed.

Really sucks to be black nowadays guys.

>Go outside? High chances of getting harrassed and probably shot.

>Actually intelligent, well mannered and have something to offer to the world? Too bad. You are automatically considered a welfare nigger with nothing of value in your name.

>Want to make friends with successful people with similar goals and interests that could help further your career? Lol nope. They are afraid of you and steer clear.

Why even bother? Makes me just want to stay inside and be comfy with my computer. At least my animus won't put a bullet in my head and call me a nigger.

This world is shit.

They prob shoulda called for backup and called in to dispatch to check for warrants

lmao what a fuckin loser

Cred Forums Pass user since December 2012.

>It wasn't unlawful, he had warrants on him.
he wasn't handcuffed because he had warrants on him he was handcuffed for calling his friend

You know how I know you're CTR? You called yourself a Trump supporter and your pic is fucking retarded. Fuck off.

>he got mad only after he got tackled and the officer wrongfully took his phone.

Wrong. Go to around 7:30 in the video when the officer prevents him from leaving the porch.

>you dont have to give any indication of who you're calling, you're not obligated to

You are not allowed to call in your gang when the police detain you. Sorry blood, laws is raycist.

This relies on the assumption the man was guilty.
He provided substantial evidence by his ID, but was still treated as if a criminal primed to flee the scene.

To defend the proactive action of subtle restraint, is to detain plausible criminals at the expense of the innocent.

Equal opportunity.

you're not a white man? here, have a free job, and if you get turned down, you can sue for racism. cry more you lazy dumb nigger, professional victim is your full time job.

They're allowed to detain anyone they see fit and keep him in handcuffs. There, you have no argument. That's an ACTUAL LAW and and ACTUAL RIGHT the police have, not a made up one. They had to right to handcuff and detain him for any reason they see fit. Deal with it you fucking shill.

>Cred Forums user since December 2012

The fuck is this shit? When did they implement this?

Yes, I'm sure "storm front" "false flagged" a the Greensboro CBS affiliate into hosting their racist propaganda on their website.

Fucking imbecile.

Page 3 of the attached PDF released by Greensboro POA attorneys.

Lol fire that retarded cop

They barely have pretense to step past the curb and onto the lawn

>Equal Opportunity
>America

>Maybe he shouldn't be trying to break into a house then. Who the fuck wants to spend life in prison for rape? Apparently, niggers do.
you shouldn't be working in the american federal government, assuming you're not lying.

he only resisted because they U N L A W F U L L Y arrested him for quite literally doing nothing other than what seemed like a vague threat but that's clearly not evident since he complied with everything else.

>leaf

Anyways, no. My parents raised me with the belief that I must work hard to get what I want in life. I refuse to receive gibsmedats and become one of you. It ain't right.

It's a method of appeasement
He was able to rationalize that a panicked escape would faily, so he acted complacent, hoping the situation would resolve.

What do you care? It's not like you can afford a pass anyway.

Cred Forums Pass user since December 2012.

Bullshit. Or you just haven't tried. Or you are a common computer autist who thinks they are smart even though they are not.

If you are black and above avg intelligence, they world will HAND you college scholarships, internships, jobs etc. All you have to do is not dress/act like a typical thug. Wear slacks and a button down that FITS and blast gangster rap out of your phone wherever you go, and people will not avoid you or treat you like a nigger.

Stop making excuses.

you can only detain under reasonable suspicion of a crime. You can't based on a theoretical 'calling up his homies' threat.
If the officer can make an implicit and empirical argument for detention, based on evidence that has been observed (not surmised), then it is legal.

>Everything the officers did was legal.
not take away his phone and putting his hands on him when there was no clear signs of a threat

>Are you asking me why a black would behave irrationally?
this isn't an argument stop bringing it up

>There's no law that says you can put a cactus down your dickhole. why don't you do us all a favor and go exercise your right. Thanks.

Fucking kek shows what a retard you are.

>theres no law for x
>theres no law for y so go fuk urself

literally your potato logic. seems like you'd fit in well with all the other retarded redneck cops in the US

>This relies on the assumption the man was guilty.

No it relies on the assumption he might be guilty. They are attempting to PROVE one way or the other. He was detained for a few moments while they did this which police are allowed to do given they had probable and just cause.

How do you expect police to function if not in this manner?

I love that you argue they were in the wrong and should have done what? Just left? Then we find out he had outstanding warrants, had been charged with b&e on that property, etc.

Lets just call it payback for all the BLM protests with innocent whites getting beaten/killed.

How can a grown man not be carrying ID ?

ITT THREAD: CTR. There sure are a lot of 1 post by this ID post saying stupid shit like "I sure don't like black people but this pig was a dick." Fuck of you Hillary tit sucking homos.

Met the standards for reasonable suspicion given they have an eyewitness account of attempted B&E thus he was L A W F U L L Y detained and subsequently arrested for failing to comply with the officer's orders.

Yes, laws exist.
No, the world doesn't work based on your feelings about what he did or din du.

This so much.

People act like the cops were just driving around trying to find a nigger to arrest. In reality people in the neighborhood called the police saying someone suspicious was walking around with what looked like a shovel.

So they go up to this guy, and everything is fine - he's being cooperative, but then he starts going for his phone. This is when a seemingly benign situation turns extreme in a cop's world. He didn't say shit, he could have just been texting up his homeboys inside,
>"Strap up, got some po-po out here hide yo shit."

Then they give him an ID, and he's not even from there. So neighborhood calls up about someone suspicious, and turns out this guy doesn't even live here. That's interesting, let's look into that,
>Warrants out for arrest, dindu nuffin

Niggers, newfags and subversive europukes need to leave.

I feel bad for you

Wtf i love black people now

mfw i bet u think niggers are only black people
mfw officer didnt have to take it the way they could have put him on a temp arrest without having to physically engage him like that at a split second like that
mfw ur a nigger

>when the officer prevents him from leaving the porch.
....to go talk to the neighbor who is most likely home. at least finish the sentence.

>You are not allowed to call in your gang when the police detain you
why would the man be violent when he clearly complied in every way he could've.

They do, they're answering a call and investigating a potential break in. If you ever have a break in in your house, you'll be glad the cops don't wait for you to greet them before investigating. You've exposed your power level (and your extra chromosone.)

Equal opportunity is a law, retard.

"should be"s becoming "is so"'s again with you idiots.

> U N L A W F U L L Y
No such thing, they're within their legal right to handcuff and detain him until they do a background check on him, considering they're investigating a potential home invasion/hostage situation. They don't know if one of his buddies was inside the house taking the family hostage while he was working the front-house.

retard, what does your comment even mean.

i bet i work harder than you do.

>doesn't realize he's the one saying that certain laws exist when they don't
>doesn't realize i was using a wild example to show how stupid he was being
>doesnt realize that by insulting me, he's insulting himself because i was parroting him in a mocking manner
>shows what a retard i am

this

You are missing the point. I do not want free hand outs, welfare or any of that other shit. I have my pride.

All I ask is for my hard work and effort to pay off so I could feel myself and make mom proud.

>Him raising his voice in hopes of the officer actually listening to him

lol I'm sorry man, there's no way you're white. That's not how whites act.

"This police officer isn't treating me the way I want to be treated, maybe yelling at him will help"

>some cops are bad

Sure. The one in this video wasn't.

>Call it losing the black votes and worsening the state of the country.

You believe that asking blacks to stop committing a crimes against whites at a disproportionate rate is a bad thing.

I don't have a response to that, I think your own words say enough.

niggers ALWAYS make it worse by acting like an idiot and resisting arrest

The answer is that cops being assholes is a thing which happens frequently

The fact you posted a video of a nigger tells us what we need to know which is that you're trying to do some niggerloving faggotry on here BLM type shit

Niggers don't have it harder than others because they cause problems and the fact here is that cops being assholes affects all American non-cops but the BLM niggers turn it into a racial thing

If it was just non-corrupt apolitical Americans against police brutality then Cred Forums would totally be anti-cop but because it's framed as black thugs against white cops Cred Forums is obviously going to pick the white side since most of us here are white (or white enough- see George Zimmerman)

Vote Trump then, he'll give you a hand up, not a hand out. What you're saying is that you can't get a job despite the fact that you admit they give you hand outs, yet argued with me about Equal Opportunities, aka the hand out holy grail program. You're a dumb nigger, that's why you can't get a job. Keep being a professional victim you god damn shill. There's no way you're this stupid without being a shill.

Yourse tried to pry open the garage with a shovel and said "he wouldn't mind going back to prison", he also tried to leave the porch to flee. Also had 2 warrants out. City Council commited a misdemeanor by releasing footage during an investigation

>They're allowed to detain anyone they see fit and keep him in handcuffs
no they are not you dumb leaf, it's called reasonable suspicion and the officers had damn near no clear signs he was doing anything unlawful

Yea I'm sure you must be working putting in much more effort. It truly does show through the words even though you cannot be bothered to simply capitalize your i's and beginning letter of a sentence.

Typical leaf. Here's a big ol' shiny red (you)

>....to go talk to the neighbor who is most likely home. at least finish the sentence.

Makes no difference, that's when he became angry.

>why would the man be violent when he clearly complied in every way he could've.

I must have missed the part where the cops said "hey call up some of your friends lets have a royal rumble out on the lawn". If he had complied and simply sat down while they ran him...he would have been arrested shortly after because he had open warrants.

>mfw all niggers are black and all blacks are niggers because nigger is a racial slur and not a descriptor of behavior.
You can't just change the meaning of a word because of your feefees, faggot. That's the same shot as those retards who change the definition of "racist" so they can say that niggers can't be racist because they "don't have systematic power." Eat a dick you CTR cocksucker.

Never said anything about not having a job. I work as a cisco engineer.

Except he was tresspassing and tried to pry open the garage

so even when black people comply they're secretly trying to subvert your attention away from a crime

I did. They learned the information AFTER the arrest. Which doesn't change the context of the arrest. This is why dragnet operations are illegal. You remain a bootlicking statist cuck if you believe otherwise.

>doesn't realize he's the one saying that certain laws exist when they don't
You're the one saying certain laws exist, I'm saying there is no law to stop you from using a phone while talking to a police officer.

it does indeed

>Met the standards for reasonable suspicion given they have an eyewitness account of attempted B&E
he told them he was trying to see if a dog was in there, honestly i dont believe that shit either. But he clearly did sit down on the front porch showing no interest to break into the house.

And he did comply, and was respectful up until the officer hit him on the head twice and tied him up

>he arrested someone resisting arrest.
Arrested for resisting arrest?
Please kill yourself.

>Which doesn't change the context of the arrest.

Of course it does.

Now we know much more about Yourse's state of mind. He was sitting on the porch of a house he was charged with breaking into twice, who's owner had a restraining order against him, and he may have known he had open warrants on him.

>No such thing, they're within their legal right to handcuff and detain him until they do a background check on him, considering they're investigating a potential home invasion/hostage situation.
not unless they got probable cause which they clearly dont have

>Trepassing on his mother's poach
You stupid fucking retard, the cops in this video lost their fucking jobs, the police department SAID they violated policy
What your is stupid ass even trying to talk about?

why did he call his homies , that's what started everything

so what are cops supposed to do when questioning suspects? Calmly wait for them to be done on their phones?

Fuck that.

God damnit you're such a fucking retarded piece of shit.

>He was sitting on the porch of a house he was charged with breaking into twice, who's owner had a restraining order against him, and he may have known he had open warrants on him.
Stop shilling this, there is no proof of this claim, its completely fabricated to fit some fake story

Couldn't just wait for the homeowner, huh?

>The black guy was just sitting there
>Cop never once said 'sit there until we check out your ID, we have to make sure you're not a burglar.
>He wasn't trying to run away
>He said the address of the home is on his license
>Cop still feels entitled to violate the sanctity of a private citizens property

anyone "they see fit"
>they see fit
key words here

this means reasonable suspicions if you use more than half your brain

i'm replying to 5 people in every post, so i type real fast because the threads move fast. but okay, now you're attacking my grammar and using ad hominem by calling me leaf.

you pretty much just shitposted and have done nothing to argue my points, only personal attacks. You've exposed your power level, quit talking to me you fucking shill.

You must be someone different then

im specifically stating that just because no laws prohibits something it means you can just do it. that was the whole point of my cactus example.

>You're the one saying certain laws exist,
State where I said a law existed that doesn't actually exist. SPECIFICALLY. This is the internet, you can copy and paste. I'll be waiting.

They did. He had history, was nervous, was refusing to give his last name and gave multiple ones, was trying to pry open the garage door with a shovel, was talking on the phone calling people over because he was being "harassed by cops" and had 2 WARRANTS AND A HISTORY OF BREAK INS.

The fact that he lied to the police, and had warrants out for his arrest for breaking & entering.

10-to-1 you're a couch sitting niggerball watching sack of shit. It would give me so much pleasure to stomp you fucking teeth in front of your fat inbred family.

>Makes no difference, that's when he became angry.
it makes all the difference since it would corroborate the story that the neighbors know him personally
>>why would the man be violent when he clearly complied in every way he could've.
>I must have missed the part where the cops said "hey call up some of your friends lets have a royal rumble out on the lawn"
you're allowed to call people on the phone while with the police, they have no right to take away your things. im not denying he would've went to jail afterwards but they had no right to handcuff him for calling someone he knew

Read it and weep

>there is no law to stop you from using a phone while talking to a police officer

You're just wrong. In many states this is codified in law as an officer safety issue. Officers can give you a lawful order to stop using a phone.

They clearly have probable cause, what do you think words mean?

They could have immediately arrested him on suspicion of attempted B&E based on eyewitness testimony of said action.

He also did not comply with the request to refrain from using his phone.

LOL thats hilarious i bet u think all white people are also good there are so many things with being racist i understand wanting to preserve ur race and knowing that white people are superior in mass but actually being racist is just showing how little u compare to actual white people and the strides of the US also i'm not changing any definition i'm just putting u in the same group as other people because of the way u act

That's probably because your neighbors didn't call the cops to report a break in because you actually live there and was opening your own garage door instead of opening in it in a property you've broken into twice before and have a restraining order from going to that property.

>trespassing on a property he does not own that he was twice convicted of breaking in to
>someone else is the stupid ass

wew lad

contextually it sounded like unlawful arrests on a whim, also there's damn near no suspicion and the department said they broke policy so i don't know why you're defending this guy

I understand that the black guy felt threatened maybe. He is probably told by everyone around him that cops hate him.

I really don't understand why he didn't cooperate though. Him telling his buddy to get down to his mom's house seemed threatening to me.

Ultimately that black dude is an idiot.

This is actually quite depressing. I don't give a fuck about BLM or those apologists trying to excuse criminal behavior, but this guy quite literally din du nuffin, and the cops treat him like an animal.

>but but he had past arrests-
The Fifth Amendment exists for a reason.

You aren't making any points. You haven't even said anything that has been relevant to my post that makes sense, so why do you even bother?

I advise you to analyze before recklessly posting, user.

They both resigned because tge city council illegally released camera footage in the middle of investigation. The male officer was promoted after the events took place

I honest to god think that retards like you are the real cuckolds. The word "BBC" never leaves the mouth of anyone but fake racist cuckolds.

>Lover

It has nothing to do with loving or hating a race, you retard. That is the exact reason why people should hate BLM because in matters of law, race is a non-factor.

There was no reason to believe he was doing anything wrong except for hearsay from a neighbor.

The cop would not allow him to get his neighbor to clear up the situation so he dialed him on the phone. He told him the situation, that the police were harassing him on his own property and for him to come over and to clarify the situation. The cop got asshurt that he used the word "harassing" and attacked the man and tried to rip the phone from his hand.

The cop had no authority to seize his phone. Fourth amendment, faggot. If you think that these rights should only be extended to those whom officers deem to be worthy, you are deluded and are part of the problem that is undermining Western civilization.

You hardcore racists constantly talk about how everyone is sexually attracted to blacks, loves "bbc", and are nigger lovers. YOU are the people psychologically projecting this image of sexual superiority onto blacks. Literally no one does this or thinks this way but the very same people that want to deem blacks as being subhuman.

You low IQ, degenerative hive mind fucks make me ashamed that I browse Cred Forums

>it makes all the difference since it would corroborate the story that the neighbors know him personally

No it makes no difference. The other officer was running him through the computer and they wanted him to stay there for the moment. He was not free to leave, he was detained with cause while the officers sorted out the situation.

>you're allowed to call people on the phone while with the police

You are not allowed to threaten the safety of the police, calling people to come help you because police is harassing you is doing just that.

>The officer was absolutely justified to want to take his phone at this point.
But you are factually incorrect
He had given his ID to the female officer, and the address matched the porch he was sitting on

The cop was not justified to come up onto the porch
The man would have never made the phone call if the cop wasn't indeed harassing him.

All they have to do is make sure his ID checks out, or get in contact with the home owner. They should have never laid a hand on him.

>mfw leafs ITT are posting more quality, informed responses than muh fellow burgerclaps

>the address matched the porch he was sitting on
[citation needed]

>they had no right to handcuff him

Actually they had the right to handcuff him right off the bat it they wanted. If you are detained pending investigation they can legally cuff you.

((()))

>active warrants
>prior convictions for the same crime he was suspected of
>"past arrests"

Surely, you were just pretending to be retarded

>They could have immediately arrested him on suspicion of attempted B&E based on eyewitness testimony of said action.
which he explained he was going to see if his dog was inside, i don't believe it either but he did just sit on the porch until the police came.
>He also did not comply with the request to refrain from using his phone.
why are you hellbent on this, you're allowed to talk on the phone, requests are a courtesy and he's not obligated to do anything. And he clearly complied with everything else the officers asked for so what is the point of this

Timestamp and link to where they said it broke policy.

I don't know why you're defending a career criminal nigger.

> it sounded like
I bet it triggered you when it sounded like something but then when you realized it wasn't what it sounded like (aka the media lied as it always does and it was a manufactured outrage) you remained triggered as to not appear stupid. now you're still watching the 24 hour coverage of the story and giving ad revenue to the lying media and got good cops fired because you still believe professional victim's stories and you're such a cuck for black dick you'll believe anything they tell you.

Make an argument right now. you see me replying to 5 people at once making arguments, and yet you're the only one i'm not making arguments towards. why is that? maybe because you only shitpost.

go shill someone else, shill

>retards like you are the real cuckolds.
i lol'd hard.

"Classic rule of liberal activism: make a list of all your own negative traits, and then accuse your enemies of espousing them.

Are you an intolerant bigot towards White Christians? Accuse your enemy of being an intolerant bigot towards racial minorities and muslims.

Are you a left-wing authoritarian? Accuse your enemy of being a right-wing authoritarian.

Are you anti-knowledge and anti-intellectual? Accuse your enemy of being uneducated and ignorant.

Are you violent? Accuse your enemy of hate crimes.

Simple, really."

pic related. don't believe the shills that shitpost under the canadian flag.

did you watch the whole video?
that address was on his id
plus when he called, he just said "my mommas house" he didnt give an address so any people would have had to already know where that was
after all of that, the mayor of the town apologised to him because, surprise surprise, it really was his momma's house and he was telling the truth

>get in contact with the home owner
True, they should've sat there for 30 mins while his ghetto friends rolled up with guns

>im specifically stating that just because no laws prohibits something it means you can just do it. that was the whole point of my cactus example.
So you agree no law exists for it? Thanks for conceding your point m8

>State where I said a law existed that doesn't actually exist. SPECIFICALLY. This is the internet, you can copy and paste. I'll be waiting.
'Find me exactly the line in the fucking US law code that states you can talk on the phone', find me a line that says you can't. Thanks again for agreeing with my point

not an authentic source, try again friendo

No they can't, show me the written law that states this specifically

he was offering to go, it was a gesture to prove himself in light of the officers.

while it did seem like a threat they were not allowed to take his phone away and tie him up. The department stated they both broke policy and i want to see this man push charges but he most likely won't

>hearsay from a neighbor.
>eyewitness account of a crime in progress

>his own property
>his mother (who has a restraining order against him)'s property that he was twice convicted of breaking in to

>4th
>exempts you from probable cause

>anyone being low IQ
>not you

bad news lad you're a fucking retard

If that adress was on his ID he would've said "my house" you aboriginal twat

black people dont gun down cops in suburbs, they'd get caught immediately

> find me a line that says you can't
Find me a law that says you can't put a cactus in your dickhole. You can't, so go do it then. Go exercise your right.

Do you still not get what I'm saying? Because now that we've gone full circle and it's the 2nd time I fully explain it to you, if you still don't get it, I don't need to call you a retard, you'll be the only one in this thread who doesn't know it.

[Citation needed]

>There was no reason to believe he was doing anything wrong except for hearsay from a neighbor.

So no reason
Except someone called in
And told them a dude was trying to break in
And when they asked him he said it was him
And he didn't live there

Raycist cops.

>would not allow him to get his neighbor to clear up the situation so he dialed him on the phone

Proof he was calling his neighbor? How the fuck are the cops supposed to know that? Also he didn't live there so...

>Fourth amendment

UNREASONABLE

How do you people operate on a daily basis?

this is a police union perspective

>officer cole advises officer Jackson that he will continue speaking with Mr. Yourse while Officer Jackson attempts to research information on the computer in her patrol car.
He never tells the subject this is what he is doing. He just detains him illegally.

>Mr. Youse states that he is not afraid to go back to prison, which further heightens Officer Coles suspicions
He never stated that

So I got that far. Two lies/omissions is my limit before I toss something I'm reading.

>Of course it does.
No, it really doesn't. The cops can't go around fucking with people and illegally arresting them hoping to get lucky after the fact that person might have a warrant out. Probably cause happens before an arrest, not after.

It's the same deal as warrantless wiretaps.

Officer safety concerns, namely when one uses their phone to call for "help", allow for an order of desisting from using ones cell phone.

Five seconds in google will confirm this.

>Find me a law that says you can't put a cactus in your dickhole. You can't, so go do it then. Go exercise your right.
There is no law that says I can't put a cactus in my urethra. If I wanted to I could, just like in the US if I wanted to talk on my phone while I was not under arrest I could. The point obviously has gone over your head.

Do you still not get what I'm saying? Because now that we've gone full circle and its the 2nd time I fully explain it to you, if you still don't get it, you are a retard and the entire thread knows it (minus your fellow bootlickers)

>arrest warrants
HE A GOOD BOI

See:

>he was offering to go, it was a gesture to prove himself in light of the officers.

Or getting ready to flee. Given what we now know about his state of mind I would say this is more likely than him going to his mothers neighbors to attempt to corroborate a phony story.

>while it did seem like a threat they were not allowed to take his phone away and tie him up

....What law are you looking at that says police can't handcuff detained people? Or that you have an inalienable right to threaten the safety of police?

Believing that certain rights should be extended to people who are presumed to be innocent until proven otherwise in court by constitutional right is not some silly libtard stance, nor am I using the word cuckold as an argument like you did.

Your only response was that I am a "cuckold" and that I love "BBC" and that I admitted that he was resisting his phone being ripped from his hand for no fucking reason at all. Do you realize how gay you sound when you say shit like this?

>"hur dur innocent person resisted seizure of property, therefore he deserves getting beaten and arrested because I side with the white police officer no matter how he handled the issue you love bbc you love black dick! I don't love black dick YOU DO just like all liberals and women. I project this idea of blacks having huge cocks that everyone loves except for me and my super sekrit club, but YOU are the real cuckold because you didn't side with the white police officer"

KYS

>People falling for this obvious bot clickbait

The exact same comment is posted multiple times in other threads and in the video comments, mods please take note.