White Genocide Confirmed

Poor Tim. Being based is a terrible thing to be if you work in (((Hollywood))).
For those of you that don't know, the movie he's being criticized for is a movie that is based on a novel that takes place in Wales in 1940. Oh, yeah, it's totally accurate to add racial diversity.
They did, though. Samuel L. Jackson gets cast as the antagonist in this one.

I'm getting really fed up with this Jewish nonsense. How and when do we strike back?

Other urls found in this thread:

themarysue.com/tim-burtons-predominately-white-films-are-a-choice/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8L9AHRA_Fgg
youtu.be/lKDeyuM0-Og
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Blacks are 13% but we should 50/50 on every movie

'murica

The kikes simply will not stop until we accept our brown future. Well, I'll none of it.

it's worse than that it's more like
>even though our population majority is white whites can't be majority in tv shows

the books portray the children and adults as whites. even the covers of the books portray whites.

i mean its mostly set in wales during the 40's.

not a lot of non white people back then and when there where non whites, most of them where black. the movie is a very accurate portrayal.

its like these fucks don't want whites to exist at all. ashamed of their own race. racist against their own kind.

personally i don't give two fucks about race unless the movie is based on a certain time period and event.

>no link

themarysue.com/tim-burtons-predominately-white-films-are-a-choice/

I just read some of this and it makes me want to go on a killing spree.

Even worse is
>Wales was virtually all white in 1940, so having just one black guy in this film was a stretch on accurate depiction.
>No. Less whites, goy.

isn't Tim Burton pretty liberal? I know his fans really are.
It's all pure marxism now; no one can have their own taste, style, or individuality if it doesn't conform to the marxist belief.

>personally i don't give two fucks about race unless the movie is based on a certain time period and event.

A Swedish game company is about to release a big World War 1 game with an extremely historically inaccurate amount of niggers running around. They are already rewriting history with this shit. The agenda is in full flow and it makes me sick.

and you know we're living in a dystopia when everyone is pressured to include ugly, orcish niggers in everything.

it's always sub saharan ooga boogas, it doesn't matter what other race would be included. Niggers are political cattle for the far left.

The media is imploding. It's hilarious to see all of these SJWs argue with themselves, and tearing each other down.

I wasn't gonna watch this movie at first because it looked insipid

but now I can't think of a more worthy thing to support with my cash

Anti racism is simply codified racism against whites.

>this black man might think Burton is okay, proving that he's not a terrible racist, but we can't have people thinking for themselves. We put in a lot of effort to spoonfeed you goys your opinions.
Will it ever get better?

It's more like 90/10

They're actually reversing the white majority and making 1 token white guys in film and TV shows

So, what are we going to do about this?

Turn off the electric Jew. Stop going to movies. There hasn't been a decent movie made since 1996.

Boycott all Jew owned media, I did years ago. No cable, torrent anything you want to watch or listen to, don't go to movie theaters (that last one sucks but something has to be done).

>So, what are we going to do about this?

The great exodus to Russia 2k17

0 t.v 0 movies 0 media.

No.

The last one is the easiest one when you've been red pilled for long enough. I only go to movies on dates when the girl suggests it or I really can't think of anything.

What did he say?

>isn't Tim Burton pretty liberal?

They started turning on their own a few years back.

Start red pilled businesses and do vusiness with one another solely.

Nationalists stores nationalists services nationalists food products etc..

Support only nationalists as nationalists are only ones who would support you no matter what as well as your descendants.

Nationalists job is to build homes clothe and put the volkninto production.

It's ironic since one of his best known movies, the nightmare before christmas, is essentially a cautionary tale about the danger of mixing fundamentally different ideologies in the same region.

>not dowloading all movies off torrents like a true kike

HOW FUCKING DARE YOU SAY THAT

YOU MUST BE AN ANTI-SEMITE

CONTACT HIS MANAGER
CONTACT HIS FUCKING BOSS

SOMEONE GET THIS MAN

(irony, mods, irony and satire)

>half of movie roles need to be filled by blacks despite only being 13% of the population
>Jews make up 2% of the population but like 80% of hollywood, and if you bring this up you're literally hitler

I say welcome to our new /ourguy/

>explain
Jews own basically everything, duh.

>How and when do we strike back?

First you make the white house white again.

Then you assert domestic political authority to fix your fucking country so these clown artists become irrelevant

I want blacks to be predominately cast in KKK and white supremacist roles

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8L9AHRA_Fgg
Dude... Saving Private Ryan has like 0 blacks in it.

shutting off the electric jew

Oh. Maybe I should go watch this movie at the theater to support his basedness.

So what, the SJW bloggers are talking about their typical bullshit again.
Remember the butthurt that Sucide Squad caused, and the great success it had?
These fucks are insignificant, always have and always will.
Shit like this is typical of a dying media who needs as much clickbait and controversy because trying to make profit from the tumbler crowd means going out of business.

Lol. I'm starting to think all this shit is from people who were racist when they were young and are now in power but feel guilty for their privelege, but all they do is push it onto the next generation who grew up without racism.

This is just a way to keep Hollywood wages down familia

>Remember the butthurt that Sucide Squad caused

I don't. What did they have against the sucide squad?

I mean I hated the movie but what was the SJW complaint?

I assume it's 'muh representation of women' or some shit. They're never satisfied - give them something they demand and they'll moan about something else.

Pretty funny given that Suicide Squad actually had a 'diverse' cast that in most other movies might make it an SJW wet dream.

t. alberto barbosa

You do know they make alot more money from Hispanics & the emerging Chinese middle class right

meme white rabbit radio shit, its redpilled and i know they aren't controlled opposition

youtu.be/lKDeyuM0-Og

don't listen to the shills they will tell u he is racist cuz he reveals how racist they are.

your weapons against the anti-whites will be these memes.

Isn't Burton a kike?

You know it's bad when even your own race hates your propaganda....

your sword will be a sword of truth and light

>Less

Fewer, you fucking pleb.

more like pirate media and plan to retake the west rather then walk into a second world country we're you could suffer a pogrom for being a foreigner

It's 1940s Wales, it's sure as fuck isn't 50/50

>arabic
>turkey flag
kek roaches would get triggered hard by that

But then i'd have to live in Russia

Go to the movie, support movies with large white casts.

Show that it doesn't actually matter and a movie not bring diverse does deter the public from seeing them

at least ill be dead when whites die off memes aside it really makes me sad desu

Try seeing Black people west of Swansea now....

More likely to see a fucking Unicorn

I've never understood these people because, based on most statistics, minorities are actually over represented

Always just means more black people too.

Over here they don't give a fuck and everyone is Asian, unless they specifically need a white person, or manage to sign a big name white actor

Wish we had balls still back home, like these "little guys" do

>Because they don't fit into the world you've imagined

That imaginary world is 1940s Wales.

if you guys think the anti-racist is a code word for antiwhite has no steam think again, the shills and anti-whites got BTFOd by these signs on highways and bridges in the usa

Jurassic Park 2 was in '97, you philistine.

>How
Drop out of society, meditate, become one with god and then throw them into a lake of fire at the appointed time.
>When
Right now.

poor (((tim)))

you can never have too many soulless niggers in anything

It would be more effective to pay for what you want and not torrent anything. I wouldn't go see this Tim Burton movie in normal circumstances, and I still won't, but I'll buy a ticket and give it some money. Call it an anti-SJW donation.

Torrenting just gives them an excuse for why shit loses money. They can just say too many people "stole it".

Use your money as a silent vote. Starve the progressive shit, gib shekels to the normal good shit. Money talks.

What the fuck? There's a national institute for this shit??