twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He was born

killed himself

kill himself

He had the trains run on time.

kill 6 million jews

Fuck off crackers

hitler was right about everything
if he won there would be significantly less black people enriching the white race

we should of never stopped the crusades, and should of added jews as our next target. they are real life demons.

Fought the merchants and started the fire of revolution against Jewish tyranny which still burns brightly today.

Stopped his copycat Hitler and saved innocent Jews from a secret shoah copycat Hitler had planned. Then real Hitler escaped to South America in disguise to preach diversity and acceptance.

Died.

Volkswagen

Pretty much resurrected Germany from being a half dead starving nation to its biggest glory, jews aside, although their wealth and workforce also helped a lot.

Save us from the Japanese.

US intervention in the Pacific would have been a lot less likely to have been in '41 if Germany were neutral.

Paint his paintings

Shot himself

Created generations of wehraboos and neonazi retards that we can laugh at all the time,

He started a fire

Create Israel

>tfw can't even get into art school

Supported rocket science.

Fucked up europe forever with le epic white guilty.

social capital

This, except unfortunately it does not burn so brightly today.

give hope to millions of Germans

kek

Shot himself.

Also sage

you can write a book on ways Hitler improved the quality of life in Europe

for example, before htiler there wasn't a standardized the distance between railroad tracks across Europe

So you don't understand the difference between a proportionally low population of people being targetted and systematically liquidated in a handful of camps is different from a country of almost 200 million people being deprived of food and starving to death? get out tea drinker.

>this strawman.

First of all you're basing your memes on the basis that Cred Forums is one person. And yes I do admire hitler for fighting the jew, which he did. He just didn't kill 6 million of them.

wtf, fucking kike

bump

All you have to do is read this thread.. or any other thread about the jews or hitler and they all read the same

lose

"Say what you like about Hitler, he made sure that they [ jews ] all got where they needed to be" - Lewis Brindley

you're an idiot. hitler did not kill a single jew of any importance, just the thrash tier regular people

Created Israel.

Some people think the holocaust happened, some think it didn't. Different people have different ideas about things. Imagine that.

Well, they do have a cultural tradition of rigorous debate.

Crafty that shylock.

So how am I an idiot? I didn't say he killed any jews. I said he fought the jews.

Made Germany great again

>I said he fought the jews.
yeah, right

>some think it didn't
Basement dwelling shitposters and fringe pseudohistorians, yeah

Volkswagen beetle

His speeches helped me with public speaking.
Very high energy.

I get goosebumps every time:
youtube.com/watch?v=D3UT0aEYmpc

The jews who did die likely died of starvation, being as how there is little to no evidence of mass extermination by gas chamber as has been claimed. Even the official narrative shifts to reflect the lack of credibility of original claims. The ones who died probably died of starvation once war reached German soil.

He freed Germany from debt slavery imposed by international bankers.

fpbp

He had all those cool uniforms made.

there's always gotta be that one mojado that makes the rest of us look bad