Dear conservatives

How the hell do you act so blindly evil. So stupidly vain and greedy everytime I cme across your facebook comments Then when you taste your own music. You cry wahhh the liberals are soo mean, why do they persecute me soo. Diversity = white genocide! Multiculturealism is a lie!

I wish. I wish there was some emaculate plan to eradicate you "people" . WTF Did you think was gonna happen? That you were gonna pour all that hate into the world and it would never return to you? That you'd never have to pay for it? That you could just scream nigger this shitskin and every other race colloquial under the sun everyday online for the rest of your life with no consequence? How FUCKING STUPID and BLIND do you have to not realize, that youre evil. Everyone wants to destroy you. DESTRUCTION. HUMILIATION. OWNAGE. Everyone hates you people. Even your own kind. You know the cucks, the race traitors. "The normies". We fucking collectively hate a common enemy. And we will PUNISH that enemy. Mark my words, youre going to pay for all of it.

We will give you NOTHING. No room for your FASCISM. And we will take from you, EVERYTHING.

This is how you kill a fascist. This is how you remove the fight from their weak souls. youtube.com/watch?v=OjBlZl8RON8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OjBlZl8RON8
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/rK0khVmzGBQcLH0Z7Ho_Xw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/xZ6n7PQFF9DLUz4-7XFM2w/
youtube.com/watch?v=QGVbQWFc2rQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wew lad

>1st paragraph: why are you so evil
>2nd paragraph: I wish I could exterminate you

Really makes you think

There is only 1 human race. And I have ZERO DOUBT that you will PAY IN FULL for the betrayal of your brothers and sisters. Programmed and indoctrinated betrayal, by masters. But still Betrayal. And Betrayal. Betrayal can never be forgiven.

you're channeling the exact same emotions for your in-group that you're denigrating us for having towards ours

IExcept if I had button to kill all white ppl I wouldnt becuase Im SOO ABOVE you fucking idiots. I know the majority of white ppl are NOT like you SCUM. SCUM OF THE EARTH. Trash beneath my feet. I love white ppl. I have friends. White girlfriend. Oh shit. Do you have one? Suck my dick Neo. The party is over. Its time to go home. Its time to pay the piper.

Kill yourself faggot.

you sound retarded my friend, certainly not intelligent enough to be one of those genuine leftist ideologues who have arrived at an appreciation of Marxism after diligent study. You sound like one of the retarded sheep you gulp down diversity propaganda and just march forward like a wind up toy soldier towards wherever your media masters tell you. Keep posting pictures of albino Indians if it makes you feel better about niggers being subhuman though.

No im really not. Theres not some conspiracy to keep you ppl down. You just live in BUMFUCK NOWHERE in COUSINFUCK TOWN. Youve had ZERO EXPOSURE to diversity your entire cornfed hillbill lives. And you just regurgitate what you see on the news and what you learned from YOUR BUMFUCK COUSIN FUCKING parents.

FUCK YOU PEOPLE. You think were gonna convince you to sing kumbaiya for the rest of our lives trying to garner a shred of respect from you INBRED HILLBILLS?

You think youre not gonna get the same anger you poured out into the world from us? You dont like the taste of your own medicine? Pay IN FULL. You will repent, you will change. or you will suffer. youtube.com/watch?v=OjBlZl8RON8

You sound like a little lonely 100 pound weakling ass behind the monitor wannabe nazi LOSER SHITSTIAN BETAMALE fascist.

Well memed my friend, I live in a diverse area with liberal parents, I just recognize that ethnic identity and genetically-rooted differences in performance between races make multiculturalism and diversity produce sick and broken societies. Demonstrating, again, that you have only a meme-tier understanding of what we're talking about here

The real subhuman is you lol. And you know it. Hilariously ironic. Youre whitness, your greatest so called atribute. Its nothing more than the disease of ALBINISM. And your sooo ashamed and scared to call it what it really is. So afraid to connect yourself to the rest of humanity. Black and brown pplmade you. They will ALWAYS make you. You could not make them in TEN MILLION YEARS albinos!. LAMO.

You wont get a crumb from me. I know what you really are. And I feel pity for you sunless lepers.

Youre only a facist cuz youre a lonely loser with no game or social skills. Bottom tier of society who needs somoene else to blame for his complete squandering of a western life. Misery loves company, You fascists want the world to know how hurt you are I understand. BUT FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING LOSER ASS BITCHES. Should have just been HUMBLE wierd kids and maybe we would not have to collective shit DOWN YOUR THROAT fucking loser ass weirdos.

Aww did I hurt your feelings?

white skin is one of many different traits present in our ethnic group, along with intelligence and the capability for building sophisticated civilizations. Unlike niggers, regardless of their skin color, who demonstrate a proclivity for thuggishness and antisocial behavior everywhere they inhabit.

Someone's projecting. Does the group make you feel safe, follower?

Sage you fucking dumbass

>Not black wouldnt care if I was
> Blacks are better than whites in every way
>Original man
>Not albino
>Kicks your ass in your own sports
>Power from the Sun itself. Vitamin D. Calcicum. Stronger bones.
>Google Dravidian indian Albino
>Google Dravidian indian.

Its time to DIE fascists.ITS TIME TO DIE. Fucking melt at my knowledge. I have come for your souls. I have come to filll my cup with ashamed albino male cry baby tears. My cup runneth over.

LOOK AT ME. You will never have this power. I fucking make you, on ACCIDENT. Through GENETIC FAILINGS. BITCH. Suck my dick. I know what you really are Albino and youre gonna pay.

Yeah, I'm fucking terrified, leaf. We're armed, we're organized and we're ready. Anything goes down, its you isolated gutmenschen who are going down. Not us.

Fucing losers you fascists shitstains are and Im here to remind you YOUVE AMOUNTED TO NOTHING AND NOBODY. Whilte I have a white gf with my brown skin. YOU PPL HAVE NOTHING. MAXIMUM SHIT TIER LONELINESS. Maximum depressed. FUCK YOU. I would feel sorry for you if you were humble. if you werent so EVIL. But no. You did this. Now pay in full. Pay for the hate you poured into the world.

You will change. Or you will suffer. I promise you. I promise you times 1000. Fascism dies in he information Age and so does your entire world of lies albinos.

Nice b8 m8

shut up bumfuck hillbilly. You ppl are not organized. And youre not GONNA DO SHIT. BLACK PRESIDENT. TWICE. TWICE ALBINO. Where was the rope? Where was the 1488? where weas all the bark? Fucking in your head bitch. You got nothing. No one is afraid you. We all know, espcially you, that your own kind will put you in the fucking ground where you belong.

You having fun roleplaying OP?

you are going to die

> conservatives
> fascist
> stormcucks
You mix up three different ideologies into one boogeyman and rant about how mean they all are. Looks like you've been on tumbler too long. Let me help you out here:
Conservatives are generally libertarians who want to maximize personal freedom while advocating for a self sufficient and moral society.
Fascists are socialsists who have discovered patriotism and abandoned internationalism.
Stormcucks are - well - stormcucks. They are generally of German heritage, have never integrated into society and romanticise Nazi Germany.
I hope that helps you op, and please leave this board. People like you should stay in their own echo chamber, mainly because your ideas and world views are incoherent, debunked and are worthless in the market place of ideas.

Alt right is the most hypocritical and tone deaf people in politics, amusing when you consider sjw are a thing. Amusing or sad.

It's that horse shoe political theory, man.

I've been saging all my replies

blacks are better athletes because of their genetics, correct. This is also why whites and Asians are smarter and build better societies. How can you point to one and deny the other?

Pic related

>taste your own music

Nice proxy

Saged

>No room for your FASCISM. And we will take from you, EVERYTHING.

That sounds intolerant and fascist of you.

Once again the left proving they are Nazis.

Good luck shill. I'll see you in hell.

we weren't the ones freaking out over nothing

pic related

So you hate indian people? Is that what youre saying?

>Patton "Power Bottom" Oswald

Come back when MUH MELANIN gives you an IQ above 85, you fucking twat.

>indians
But indians are caucasoids.

whats the matter? Dont like the taste of your own medicine? You PEOPLE did this. YOU created this IEdology of tearing others down. I cant stand with fascists who want to exterminate ppl. I can only ridicule them into the GROUND and DECIMATE theire FRAGILE WEAK. ALBINO DISEASED EGos.

>i have a white gf

Tits or gtfo

>human race
Thats called species, you uneducated shit.

Mu Iq Mu h IQ. Why YOU LSOERSSS. LOOOOOOOOOSERRSS. Have no Good job, with your fukc HILLBILL IQ NO GIRLFFRIEND. WIth yur HILLSHAVEYES IQ fucking loser shitstain inbred. I have a job. I have gf. SUCK MY DICK NEOS. I HAVE COME TO COLLECT.

>why do they persecute me soo.
I'm going to literally murder you.

Pray trump gets elected because the fall back plan is eradication of niggers with violence and but hering political officials

Making out wiht my white gf. while you LOSERS. MAxiumim SHITSTIER LOSERS playing with your fuckign albino hand all night. i came in a real woman last night while you LOSERS spent your night on htis site. Growing your loneliness.

>he can't answer the difficult questions so he just goes on another tirade

Please feel free to keep discrediting the ideology you're espousing by demonstrating yourself to be a fucking retard

what is with all these indians you are posting? they are so fucking ugly hahaha i can't believe we actually call them humans. They should be classed as monkeys along with the niggers :)

No one is afraid of you neckbeard fedora shitstain garbage tier weakling coward creepy ass sexless albino.

This is my gf. Bitch.

OP seems upset

Is this a copypasta?

>shes fat

BURN COAL
P
A
Y

T
O
L
L

Can you stop posting albino indians it is fucking with my head. I wonder what I would like all bleached n shit

Nice. Rageposting and posting pics of IRL people you know.

Yeah, you're all class bro.

>can't even speak english

Time to go back.

I live in the second largest city in my country and I've got a phd. Nice projection.

The cringe and inferiority complex is coming through my screen stronger than your BO.

Seems like we need to make an albino virus to turn shitskins into whites.

M8 I hope that's not really her or you. She's the female dyel equivalent. She's bigger around in the waist than the chest. You're either fucking a fridge or a fatass.

> why do they persecute me soo
Troll thread detected.

why did you pick an diseased albino? Other races not good enough for you?

Called us losers. Muh feelings

What you doing here Waffen

You seem very intent on pointing out that you have a white girlfriend. Perhaps you should consider how holding that up as an achievement is demonstrative of your unconscious awareness that whites are more valuable (which would explain why whites are the most desired partners for both men and women, while blacks are the least)

Oh hey, a Poo in Loo.

Fuck you albinos. YOure gonna PAY IN FULL. Look around you. The downpayment has begun. WHile I sit here happy, with a white woman sucking my dick when I want it. You fucking cry aLL NIGHT. ALL NGIHT WAH WAH WAH. Diversity = White genocide! GOOD LMAO. Im glad you fail to sexually compete you fucking weakling loser ass albinos. Show me how you fight. Behind a weapon. Cowards. Wed break your teeth 1v1 under the sun as men albino.

tl;dr

saged

Inidians are the most degenerate subhumans on this Earth. I will eradicate everysingle one of ypu shitskinned losers. The race war is coming. Succumb to my all encompassing wrath or perish. Your IP is traced. I have eyes and ears everywhere. You will be expunged.

So the list tribe of Ireland?

STOP FALLING FOR THE BAIT

STOP

STOP

>this fucking faggot again

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/rK0khVmzGBQcLH0Z7Ho_Xw/

This man is a known faggot Cred Forums please stop feeding him (you)'s.

>sage
sage
>sage
sage

Nope youre just hjealous cuz youre a fucking lsoer and I have what you dont.

Come at me, Its fun to shit down your throatrs nazis. Its fun to remind you how much youve lost. And how theres no coming back.

MELANIN IN BIN

umad

Still an maximum inbred brit and ashamed arab albino. Go see a dentist.

>Hile I sit here happy, with a white woman sucking my dick when I want it.

You certainly sound like a bundle of joy. But I see how proud you are of that white woman on your schlong. Understandable.

Look like we found Malcolm x

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/xZ6n7PQFF9DLUz4-7XFM2w/

Please stop feeding this worthless subhuman (you)'s. Remember to sage and report trash threads.

Cuz it feels good tp put my penis in her. I actually like black girls the most lo. I will marry one prob. Why would I want a sickly diseased albino child who dies by sunlight. White girls have no lips or ass. Not really. They have everything less than the original woman.

>muh dick

On some level, who cares if it's a troll? It's practice for having these arguments in real life, and it does some small part in demonstrating to anyone reading the thread that these people are retarded. Pic related

I know it's garbage, but I wonder if this Poo in Loo still shits in the streets to avoid the toilet witches.

Go to bed, Trudeau

Looks like I found Malcolm x, keep that hate going buddy working out great for you.

You sound like a bitter lesbian.

Yeah you did, and heres what he has to say. Welcome to the future. Where you PAY IN FULL.

youtube.com/watch?v=QGVbQWFc2rQ

So you've deliberately chosen a non-ideal relationship partner in order to prove a point to racists? Whose behavior is supposedly motivated by an inferiority complex, again?

whut I thought I wuz some sort of dravidian mixture

>muh power fantasy

Characteristically indulged in by...the powerless

>why do they persecute me so

Great bait my man