Vice presidential debate

Some information to prepare you for the vice president debate...

You're on a posting streak using an Israel flag, eh CTR?

Isn't it?

>"belives"

I just inform you of facts user

Is it all true? I thought he wasn't supposed to be controversial.

> typo in shitty infographic

2/10, thanks for playing

It's actually all true. check the sources provided in the image.

If Tim Kaine plays his cards right, he can win the vice president debate with this

> check the sources

>Jewish lies
>facts

Pick one and only one.

>Implying anything i said was lies
keep being in denial

Wow. A scumbag politician. There is a fucking surprise.

>Tim Kaine
>play anything right and win

pick one

>not believing a Jew
>denial

Pick one and only one, this time.

Jews have been rising up lately. Hmm

> Tried to make abortion considered as murder
You know, I can't understand how someone who is against abortion is a bad guy, they are literally trying to save lives

I heard the kikes had a hate boner for trump

Save their political lives using redneks for this.

There's nothing wrong with any of these

When is the VP debate?

really makes me think

>hes not saying he DOESNT shitpost all day long

>actually citing occupydemocrats
Saged

How can Trump stand someone who is married to a pig?

I cant wait for Kaine to try to swing votes his way. Then Ill sit and watch the SJW's try to use a FUCKING WHITE MALE'S talking points as an arguement.

To all you cunts in the thread.
If you don't post anything to counter the accusations people will tend to believe the OP.
Like i do.
I'm asking you if you have anything to counter this please please post it.

pence is a fucking cunt.
i hope trump fires him after he's elected.
i don't get how trump couldn't find LITERALLY ANYONE ELSE to run with.

On the homosexual debate:

First, to map out the boundaries within which all discussion must go on, I take it for certain that the physical satisfaction of homosexual desires is sin. This leaves the homosexual no worse off that any normal person who is, for whatever reason, prevented from marrying. Second our speculations on the cause of the abnormality are not what matters and we must be content with ignorance. The disciples were not told why (in terms of efficient cause) the man was born blind (John 9:1-3): only the final cause, that the works of God should be made manifest in him.

This suggests that in homosexuality, as in every other tribulation, those works can be made manifest: i.e. that every disability conceals a vocation, if only we find it, which would "turn the necessity to glorious gain." Of course, the first step must be to accept any privations which, if so disabled, we can't lawfully get. The homosexual has to accept sexual abstience just as the poor man has to forgo otherwise lawful pleasures because he would be unjust to his wife and children if he took them. Just as the alcoholic must forgo alcohol his whole life while others are able to drink without issue. This is merely a negative condition.

What should the positive life of the homosexual be? I wish I had a letter which a pious male homosexual, now dead, once wrote to me - but of course it was the sort of letter one takes care to destroy. He believed that his necessity could be turned to spiritual gain: that there were certain kinds of sympathy and understanding, a certain social role which mere men and mere women could not give. But it is all horribly vague - too long ago. Perhaps any homosexual who humbly accepts his cross and puts himself under Divine guidance will, however, be shown the way. I am sure that any attempt to evade it (e.g., by mock- or quasi-marriage with a member of one's own sex even if this does not led to any carnal act) is the wrong way.

sounds good to me.

Contd

Jealousy (this another homo. admitted to me) is far more rampant and deadly among them than among us. And I don't think little concessions like wearing the clothes of the other sex in private is the right line, either. It is the duties, burdens, the characteristic virtues of the other sex, I suspect, which the patient must try to cultivate. I have mentioned humility because male homos. (I don't know about women) are rather apt, the moment they find you don't treat them with horror and contempt, to rush to the opposite pole and start implying that they are somehow superior to the normal type. I wish I could be more definite. All I have really said is that, like all other tribulations, it must be offered to God and His guidance how to use it must be sought.

>I take it for certain that the physical satisfaction of homosexual desires is sin.
Well then you are wrong and not supported by any evidence whatsoever.
Opinion discarded.

Also moderately good bait.
Made me read some of it just t witness utter fucking insanity.

all of those things only make me like Pence more. Here's your (((you)))