Really makes those thoughts pumping

Really makes those thoughts pumping.

Lmfao
>pepe photo

you mean like the sewage systems, welfare system, and immigration system

Wait

It's wrong to build things that your children will benefit from?

wtf, I hate civilization now

so he was racist all long

really makes you think

>dismantle modern society

I hope all niggers die.

Why is he posting that with the Nazi frog? Doesn't he know he's perpetuating the systems of oppression by using that meme?

Cool, so we can all be Somalia tier.

Let's start with the welfare system and affirmative action

OK we'll start with welfare.

hehe funny satire dude! Racists btfo.
>Inb4 nu uh I'm being serious
It's ok user, I know you take your role playing serious.

So, they want us to to remove pretty much everything that allowed them to get to this point? On another note, why the living fuck would we. If white people got us to this point, it's our damn right to continue it. Fucking niggers and others didn't do it for us. Nope. White people did it, and got America and the Western world to follow these ideologies to become world stage power-houses.

what the FUCK i hate organized societies now

>No one is asking
>NO ONE

This shit right here pisses me off more than almost anything else.

NO ONE? Really?

Not a SINGLE person is asking for that? Because I see people on the daily accusing me of "enslaving US" and "building the systems that keep US down" and all kinds of bullshit. If they're lumping ME in with the people that actually did it, how is NO ONE asking me to apologize?

It's like these motherfuckers that say "No one is trying to take your guns away" when there are SEVERAL politicians whose end goals is the banning of the private ownership of firearms.

Give me a fucking break.

i MAD

Like what? I always here them talking in these stupid generic terms. Do they want us to dismantle the stock market? Do they want us to unpave our streets and roads? What exactly are they asking?

>dismantle civilization

Ok!

Underrated

Unbuild western civilization? Is that what that means?

That is an honest question. I have no idea what he could be refering to other than that.

I wonder how well this this type of thinking would go over in China.

Based

Nignogs BTFO and on eternal suicide watch

I think I'd rather kill people who try to dismantle it. Imagine saying this in any other country, to the people whose ancestors sweat and bled for them. Anti racist is code for anti white.

Okay ill bite. Even if this is the case or this is the argument / desire / whatever. If we take this request to its logical conclusion; what are they actually asking for?

Do we get rid of roads? Do we get rid of sidewalks? Do we get rid of cars? Do we get rid of government? Do we get rid of programs and assistance?

Are they asking for everyone to return to mud huts? Or is this a specific and not general request. And if it's specific, what specific system would they like removed?

Idk but i'd rather be a poor inner city black child with no legs and one eye than have to exist in the fucking stoneage because 'anything else is google-raycisms'

This. They keep everything general as fuck. What is it that needs to be dismantled? They need to stop talking in buzzwords

But it's literally 2016, like how can you not. I mean ughhh you don't agree with me so you are objectively wrong and a racist.

Why would I dismantle something that benefits me? Request denied.

When they say "institutions" they mean lots of vague things, but it boils down to any area of society where there is a perceived advantage for white people.

Whites don't get arrested as often as blacks? TEAR DOWN DA JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Whites do better in school than blacks? WE DESERVE YOUR SUPERIOR WHITE SCHOOLS.

etc.

Just once, I'd like a leftist to define their terms. What systems did they build, how do they benefit us, and how does one dismantle them? Why are so many of these boilerplate liberal talking points nothing but rhetoric?

>We'll start with welfare

Lol? What systems? Farm equipment? Does he want us to start a war against tractors and cotton gins?

Sure, as soon as you tell me what those systems are and how I'm benefitting from them.

The funny thing is that Asians do even better than whites. I never see liberals address this though.

Liberals have already been dismantling western civilization for decades now.

Sure thing, when do we dismantle the welfare state?

did she just tell me that

OVER THE INTERNET?

>Claim that everyone who has a bank account, uses the post office, buys groceries, or owns a credit card is white.

>Call other people racist.

>have heavy Native American ancestry
>comfy with the white system built up

Reservations are shit but most natives are bleached enough to pass for white and live outside of those.

No changing the system.

Get off my land, googles.

Can we send people like this to "moderate" rebel controlled Syria to see if people like her can help the rebels see the err of their ways?

Black people, no one is asking you to fuck off, but we are not dismantling shit.

Literally asking us to dismantle western civilization. White people built their countries for white people. We give niggers fucking free money because we feel bad for them. We don't owe them shit and we sure as hell wont "dismantle the systems" we benefit from. Holy fucking retarded.

DOWN WITH CIVILIZATION

LETS GO BACK TO STICKS AND STONES

OOGA BOOGA OOGA

like what?

There are no systems that whites exclusively benefit from. Liberals give niggers so much welfare because they subconsciously know that being a nigger is a disadvantage, but they incorrectly believe it's because of "systematic racism" and not the reality that niggers are plainly dumb.

>dismantle the systems

Can we start with welfare

>muh original sin

They don't have specific demands because THEY WILL NEVER STOP DEMANDING THINGS.

no
might makes right

>If you answered yes to any of those questions and you are not white then you are culturally appropriating white culture by definition. You are benefiting from systems you did not create or contribute to.

If all races are equal, why don't you go back to Africa and enjoy the equal living conditions your African ancestors created for you?

Oh wait...

>dismantle the systems you maintain

does this mean i can stop paying taxes and get rid of the military, police, and all the costly social programs?

i could be on board with this.

Can I do it in this thread

>you guys did a lot of good stuff for the world
>get rid of all of it please

Alright, here are some things that we should dismantle:

1.School integration
2.Regulations that tell businesses that they can't deny services and goods based on race
3.Tax-funded welfare for those that choose not to work because they can't control their lust for fried chicken.

Here is an idea that we need to revive that was created by a black man named Marcus Garvey.
Back to Africa.

Don't mind me

Nice gif. Sauce?

Got it in one of the trigglypuff threads way back

>stop being successful because it hurts our feelings.

Lmao fucking make me.

REEEEEEE SYTEMATIC SYSTEMS!

>Give up your benefits now!
Nope. They made these systems for a reason.
As if the dindus would ever give up their gibsmedat as well.

Prejudiced, with a D, you fucking illiterate.

Why do Americans write like this?

>We're just asking you to destroy civilization because someone hurt someone elses great great great great grandfather after legally purchasing them

South Africa tried that and look at them now.
Fuck that shit, I like living in a 1st world country

she's wrong even in american

NIGGERS WHITE GUILTERS AND LIBERALS ON SUICIDE WATCH BTFOOOOOOOOO

First they said
>racism = prejudice + power
and now it's
>prejudice = racism + action

How does this work?

The system built on 3000 years of philosophical and economic principles that have lead to the most individual freedom while raising the most people out of abject poverty, in history?

Mexicans are the shit under my shoe

lazy niggers

>dumbfuck defines prejudice

They lost the first time so they changed.

The left are better at shifting focus than we are because they are snakes by definition.

OH OKAY, SO I GUESS WE JUST INVENTED THE FACT THAT PEOPLE ARE ASKING US TO APOLOGIZE FOR OUR ANCESTORS. WE MADE IT ALL UP, THAT EXPLAINS IT. LOL.

Who else is either currently successful and laughing at BLM or working towards and looking forward to your superiority? Feels good.

I believe I'm done here

I'll tell you exactly how it works, if you are white you must live a life of guilt and die childless so that no white person can ever hurt any poor sweet innocent brown persons feelings ever again.
Without people rejecting the premise that they are guilty of an imagined original sin committed by their ancestors, or at least people that looked like their ancestors, this may continue until we're really all dead.

power must be the opposite of action.

This is just another idiotic post by an under educated, that does not fully understand the scope of the problem. If we could turn back time, just like your mom, we would do things differently. If you actually want to play the turn back time game and do everything right. The blacks would e confined to Africa and meanwhile the US would still be where they are today thanks to the Indians and Chinese and so forth on. Its not our fault that they represented themselves like domesticated livestock. England tried to enslave us also and yet the end result was different. Quit crying about how unfair things are in your lfe and find a way to fix it.
Dirt poor white guy, building a business, working 20 hours a day, and seven days a week.

>Pepe photo

Nice b8. But niggers do think like this.

>White people you're superior and built superior systems, items, and civilizations. We're angry and jealous so you have to destroy them all, or let us destroy them all, because we're a bunch of fucking idiots.

See: Zimbabwe.

All I read was "we don't hate white people, they just shouldn't be successful."

that's literally asking to destroy our culture

Go poor businessman, you can do it

That's a pretty good point. Zimbabwe is exactly the end result if the proposed idea were excepted. Really churns the old neuron well.

"accepted" sorry for the error

Fine, no more welfare.

Teehee; oops!

GIBS ME DAT! ALL OF DAT SHIT!

Coloreds, you are entirely free to leave and build your own benefit systems.

I could agree with the darkies if they didn't seem to think they were the sole victims, and that white people were the perpetrators.

Fucking morons, all I'm guilty of is paying the taxes that sustain or corrupt government. I don't benefit from shit. I don't get medicare, I don't get EBT and employers don't get tax credit incentives to hire me.

Whitey's done a lot to try and fix the problems associated with race. Let's not pretend that whitey dindu nuffin

the post office is a public service though... anyone can use it

is it too late to ship them off to the Ivory Coast?

I love the destroying our culture comment, that is so awesome. truth is our culture violated, manipulated, and convoluted into something that is ever changing and continually grows by influences from all the different races. Americans are mutts. The people that are really in control of the rest of us are not of a single race but instead a single class. We were prejudiced against our own "white people " . Originally in order to be able to vote on anything, you had to be a land owner. This translates that you had to have money to make the rules. He whom has the gold makes the rules and it is still true today. Check the facts, there are more white people that are unemployed and on welfare. Ok Maybe there more black people in jail than there are white and that just goes to show you that they are to lazy to go commit a crime. :)

>the people with all the power in government don't get anything done

I think you've cracked the code.

>Dismantle the systems they built
Good idea, I agree.

Lets start with welfare.

They just hate white people and want to make you feel shitty for being white. It doesn't work on Cred Forums but it works on cucks.

You imply that being poor and unemployed is adequate justification to commit crimes.
The fact that you believe this means that you have no moral code worth a shit and are an uncivilized barbarian, end of story.

Why do we have so many traitors?

and who made public services?

The Shipping them to the Ivory coast sounds good but there will be a restock fee and shipping fees and export taxes. The real funny part is the country that sold them into slavery in the first place doesn't want them back either.

What implied was a bit of humor, about being to lazy to commit a crime, because under the system that was created, the end result would be an education, 3 meals a day and medical services, all paid for by someone else, if the crime was created. Often times people who accuse others of having low morals or standards are just insecure about having to live up to one.

I grew up in a racially homogenous area (that isn't so much the case now but that's how it was in the 2000's (I was born in '97)) and I was well off until about 2009 when my mom got pregnant with my brother, then a year later she lost her job. We had to move in with my grandma for about 2.5 years and live on dem welfares while she went to school for RN. She never finished school and got another nursing job and we moved into a shitty house with a lazy landlord. After a year of that (2013-2014) she moved back into the neighborhood I grew up in and I was moving in with my dad in Miami (his gf convinced him I'd have a better learning opportunity with them.) and I went to a charter school with lots of rich hispanics and Europeans, while only being middle class myself. I was the sole white american good ol' boy there, and by mid-Senior year I joined the Marine Corps because I wanted to skip the SJW infested college and learn something useful. I haven't benefited from shit. Nothing rustles my jimmies even more than when people think just because we're white that we automatically have it easier than even the most well off black person. I guarantee you the google that made that post never felt the anxiety of being one of the poor kids at school. I know lots of folks on Cred Forums have had it a lot worse, I was just throwing my two cents in.

if you breath you are racist
goodbye society

MOLON LABE

>dismantle systemic racism
makes u thnk