Too many coons

I'm at the county fair and it's full of niggers. Even worse, all the teenage white girls are walking around with their baboon boyfriends. Is America truly cucked by the black man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tgXLuWNdASc
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1290047/Metropolitan-Police-crime-statistics-reveal-violent-criminals-black--victims.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

all the county fairs I've been to have been majority white

t. los angeles

This is in South caronigger

are there any reasons for non-stupid people to go to county fairs?

>tendies
nice.

For my pure white children.

So there's some black people? They don't even look like they're doing anything except attending the fair.

Maybe lay off of Cred Forums for a while before you sperg out.

The state fair is coming to Phoenix soon and I want to go because I haven't in years but I know it's going to be wetback central. I wouldn't care because they aren't niggers but they are so damn ugly and dress like second hand trash.

go back to your shed, adults are talking. well let you know when you need to prep the bull

They're getting arrested left and right for fighting.

Try not to go on the first or the last weekend. It isn't that bad, desu.

Also they're cutting in line. 16 year old nigs cutting my children off from riding kids rides

Yup, go on a week night that has demo derby or figure 8 racing and it's semi-tolerable

Where do you all live? I rarely see white girls with black dudes and 99% of the time it is fat or ugly white girls, the other 1% that are hot are ghetto as fuck

I don't know but that is a shit fair bro. Really shit. The fairs in my state are so on point the entire state puts aside racial issues and hate for an entire week just because the fair going on.

Awful fair op.

Every poor city is like that, advice to you OP is white flight the fuck out of that city and leave that fair before night unless you want to get robbed

They're only 13 percent of the population. if we just cut off gibs (which might happen soon with economic collapse) they'll just kill each other off and then starve to death.

Why is your county fair in October?

>USA
>white
Come home white man.

>the other 1% that are hot are ghetto as fuck

kek, I had a cute ass cashier the other day who was white but man when she spoke she sounded like a straight hood rat black girl. Really caught me off guard.

I'm in the military. Can't choose where I live. I'm going back to England soon.

Calling in tactical air strike on my position

You faggot. Everyone knows this many niggers in one place is never a good thing. Even of they don't do anything illegal they cut lines, hoop & holler, make cat calls to tha whit wimmen, argue with venders, and just other typical niggerdom.

It's like playing a game of "Where's Whitey?"

South Carolina and North Carolina were slave ship central. You really shouldn't be surprised to be alone in the dark.

People really don't move that much, white or black. Can't say the same for Mexicans though.

I hate that shit. I have a friend who is white as fuck but comes off niggerish most of the time. I wonder how they get like that? Like do they have to work to come off that way or what?

Of course. You stayed all teenage years home playing video games with other white boys. Which options the girls had?

Ayyy lmao

Hold a jobs fair. They will scatter.

I just realised: I'd feel WAY more comfortable among your blacks than among the Turks, Kurds and especially Arabs we have here. Yes, they are this bad.

Niggers love their chicken tenders.

How are the gypsies?

black guy detected.

move to africa then if u like them so much

Don't have many. They mostly went to France and more to the South. But from what I heared here they are as bad socially and way more filthy. I had one encounter onced: tried to do a drive by scam, kek. Comes along wtih a mercedes, pulls out some fake Rolex watches "YOU BUY?!" "No." Three times back and forth. Still "No." *Drives off*

Holy shit, I've never seen that many niggers in one place.

how do you know they're couples?

hartz iv thorben detected

but just look at that girl in the white pants and the blue top in the left corner. she is actually very good looking.

Sumter?

lol

I'm in Sumter to user, we should hang out.

Yeah.

How many of these are Fort Bend County?

welcome to america cunt. if you don't like it fucking leave

Looks scary I wouldn't even go there, to be honest.

>So there's some black people?

They ruin everything they touch especially in this great of number. Expect, fights, pick pocketing, muggings and maybe even a murder or two.

I thought America was supposed to be white?

yes. its over.

CLAUSEWITZ NOW

BETTER TO DESTROY THE WORLD THAN LET THE FILTH HAVE IT.

that wont even happen i know, because thats how fucking weak and cucked all of you are.
NO WOUNDER HITLER LOST. WITH SHIT LIKE YOU FAGGOTS IN HIS RANKS HOW COULD HE WIN? 11488 MY ASS, FUCKING BALD HEADED PUSSYS CANT DO SHIT. ALL FUCKING TALK

If you ever come to visit, make sure to do your stucdying on racial demographics for each state. And as a rule of thumb avoid big cities.

Exactly, coalburners are gross, but they're so rare that I feel a renewed disgust when i see them. Most of the time its a fat welfare bitch though.

Do black girls like withe boys?

you're a retard then. they are 100x more violent.

That's why I'm almost for an economic collapse. the inner city welfare leeches will die out. So will more than half of the unseemly demographics.

why do americans dress so badly?

a song for the thread

youtube.com/watch?v=tgXLuWNdASc

lucky

Holy shit, that's a lot of googles

>Google games

About to leave. I'll let you know if I get home safe or get shanked on my way back to my car.

comfort uber alles

Simple cheap common entertainment attracts simple cheap common people, such as yourself

One more picture of the black Sea before I go.

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people

>South Carolina
That's your problem. You know if you can handle the cold weather we could always use a few extra Cred Forumsacks to swing Minnesota over time.

This is the lovely state of south Carolina, the state where slave ships landed, hence the large negroid diaspora.

Your photos show no teenage white girls.

I feel much pity for you user

>Arab
Really fires up those neurons

Shithole state. Even the white counties suck balls
t. Went to hs there

Checked and called it. Damn.

how

Thats the power of kek

Because Trump is keks champion. If Trump calls dubs, so it shall be.

witnessed

>Id ends with 22.
>Calls dubs.

>county fair
Poorfag detected.

Of course its fucking Mozambique in that bitch, its a county fair. What kind of country rube goes to the fair anymore?
Its nothing but niggers, meth heads, and spics.
Spics love fairs because it reminds them of home.

the question isn't how, but why?

>Also they're cutting in line. 16 year old nigs cutting my children off from riding kids rides

We need to genocide those pavement apes asap.

They are only going to keep getting worse.

This looks like the Big E.

I totally and completely avoid places where boons frequent. Life has been great since.

What the fuck is wrong with you Germans?
I've never seen white people from any country who has such excessive nigger fetishes.

Is it all the indoctrination?

there's a shitload of foreign exchange students in my town

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

Lol there's even a chicken tendie stand

They've already dismissed us. They literally believe we're dead.

Just take their picture, and every time, say: "Nigger Whore".

Fight the nigger.

Ooga booga

I'm doing a documentary for the Discovery Channel, may I speak with this specimen?

>the missing link
What a time to be alive!

>potato house

What did they mean by that?

Ah! You've decided to GO BACK in evolution!

When I have kids, they will be 100,000 years ahead of yours.

And rape. Wherever they are, they must also rape

i would see more in detention, or in court when i worked for the newspaper. it was like africa. you should have seen them when someone starts subvocalizing NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER under his breath by the coonbox. they chimpout and the bailiffs dont let them go to the canteen after sentencing.

nigga why does it say Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

who cares? county fairs are garbage anyway, shit rides, shit food that costs too much and airbrushed t-shirts woohoo

>They ruin everything they touch
They ruin everything that touches the light reflected by them as well. My fucking eyes.

Made it home alive. That place was terrible but the kids liked it. I'm moving back to England soon, away from London to an all white area. After spending three years in south Carolina I can say this place is rotten to the fucking core because of these baboons. They make life unbearable. They take forever in line because they have to search for the money to pay for their shit. They don't know how to drive. They always complain about their food. They smoke and cuss around my children. They walk slow and always down the middle of the aisle or sidewalk so they're always in the way. Little things add up until you just can't take it any more.

is that the perry fair?

Yeah right...
In every country on earth where black people are to be found, they commit murder, robberies and assaults at much higher rates than any other demographic group.

Just look at London.

Black people only make up 12% of the city's population but:
67 per cent of those caught by police for gun crimes were black.
Among those proceeded against for street crimes, including muggings, assault with intent to rob and snatching property, 54 per cent were black males.

On sex offences, black men made up 32 per cent of all male suspects, with 49 per cent of those apprehended by police being white men.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1290047/Metropolitan-Police-crime-statistics-reveal-violent-criminals-black--victims.html

Whats wrong with big ass black women? Men are niggers though

Brown county??

I was there last night, I wanted to goto to the alien ride, but they were blasting nignog music.

Only thing worse than a carny trying to get you to play rigged games is a black carny

>go to county fair day one
>a gaggle of coons is protesting outside because "DIXIE" is a racist term
J U S T

>Black people only make up 12% of the city's population but:
They make up 30% of the people that burn my eyes.

>Whats wrong with big ass black women?
Big ass black women require big ass toilet. That never goes over well.

This was all in Sumter county. Shit hole of the universe.

Cuck.

Pussy.

Bitch.

>I'm at the county fair and it's full of niggers. Even worse, all the teenage white girls are walking around with their baboon boyfriends. Is America truly cucked by the black man?

>go to the county fair
>expecting it not to be filled with low iq niggers and white trash

Am I missing something? I don't see a single white girl with a black man in that picture

i went to charleston last year the week before bowlcutkid shot up that black church, and everyone from the low country was an asshole. most people from SC are. its a pretty place, but stocked to the rafters with assholes and coons.

half a tendies says that most of those "whites" were arabs or somesuch.

try robeson county NC for somewhere worse. NIGS and lumbee indians everywhere.

If you don't like it then leave Mississippi. Noone is forcing you to stay.

I always remember county fairs as a ton of fun. Petting zoos and kids rides. I loved going to them a kid with my dad. This is the first one I've been to since I've been back in the states with my kids.

> Just No-Russian it.

Sounds like you need to visit my family reunion's.

This pales in comparison.

lost of cuties, though. I enjoyed it.

What happened to flags God damnit

You went to a carnival to enjoy yourself and spent it browsing/shit talking about blacks having fun on Cred Forums.

I think black people are the least of your problems, op.

I don't know about you guys, but where I'm from the county fair used to be a great event.

When I was a kid it was basically the greatest part of the year where you and your friends would scrounge all your money to go and get tickets to ride all the rides, eat shitty carnie food, and visit the strange attractions.

Then came something called Burger King night. Burger King night was one night where you could go to BK and buy some shitty combo meal, get coupon, then take that to the fair and pay like $10 and get unlimited rides. When that happened it turned into ghetto Disney Land. Fucking sea of niggers as far as the eye could see. Fights broke out, women were sexually assaulted, shit was stolen and vandalized, and that wasn't even the worst part. The worst part came later when the fair operators noticed the ocean of niggers and decided to appeal even further to this audience. They started hosting rap concerts at the fair. That's when people started getting shot. I haven't been to the fair since 2001 because it's become nigger Disney Land. I cannot muster the words to describe my hate for niggers.

>no reverse image search
oh god it's real

I took my daughter to the park today, it was pretty crowded out of the 80ish there we were two of the only maybe six white people. A lot of Spanish and every brown person had at least three or more kids under the age of ten. It was depressing.

>would scrounge all your money to go and get tickets to ride all the rides,
>2016
>T W E L V E .50 tickets to ride the 45 second rollercoaster
>the all rides day pass is 60 usd

Let me guess. You live in Queens, NY?

>millenial detected

The county fair used to be the fucking tits. Nasty carnie food, fun rides, hanging with your friends, meeting chicks from different schools. It was fucking awesome until the loony coons showed up.

>unironically going on fair rides

>not liking the county fair
Nigger are you underage b&? County fair used to be great. It's still somewhat decent down here, not like what it used to be though. Shit's expensive now.

T.FBI

Welcome to Canada!

no you're just letting nostalgia get the better of you, and because you're trying your best to be a traditionalist white person you're pretending state fairs used to be good back when it was mostly white people, and now that there are more black people state fairs are shit. cept maybe you're just noticing fairs have always been garbage because you're older.

>didn't read the entire post
>says I haven't been to the fair since 2001
>probably can't read because you're a nigger
>go to the county fair nigger

>ironically sucking your boyfriend's dick
>unironically sucking your boyfriend's dick
>faggot

cute chinks

No, I stopped going to the state fair because niggers. Read my posts.

funny doe cause that pic is filled with white men and black wimmyn lol

I was implying that now, in 2016, They have become so fucking expensive that "scrounging change", something I did in 1997-1999, would not work anymore.

Don't listen to the hopefags in here

Yes America is fucked. I see the same shit every time I go out and I'm in a different state. Pretty young white girls with brown guys.

probably because all the white guys are too busy talking on the internet about how black guys are stealing all the girls.

>Hurr this doesn't agree with my belief that America is salvageable so I'm gonna keep moving the goalposts hurrr
Kys delusional fuck

Actually, I'm in central Texas.

Anyone know a good frozen tendies brand? Is Prudue worth it?

>Posts picture complaining about interracial relationships
>Not a single fucking one in the pic

You probably saw one couple and got triggered by it like some liberal. The alt-right and liberals act the same but with different political views. It's hilarious.

Awww shit yeah. Didn't know it had got so expensive. Do they still do Burger King night? It's ironic that it was the best night to go, but then became the worst night once niggers started showing up.

I just want a white America again.

>quality of county fairs is the metric for whether or not the US is doomed or not

? ? ? ?

Close enough I guess

Its Wendies here in NC.

>shits expensive

Like i said joe dirt.
Poorfag detected, the fair hasnt been cool since the 70's probably.
When there wasnt shit to do but drive around, get drunk and meet at whatever town event was available.

Or probably because the white guys have actual shit to do so they're not out partying 24/7 and smoking weed with our lovely female counterparts. Maybe I should become a pot dealer like back in highschool so I can meet some white women again.

Yeah, i guess.

If you grew up in bumfuck nowhere.

it's almost like the whole US is that way now. So, you're right.

Guam is a good glimpse into the future when whitey is cucked by the brown and yellow man

>moving the goalposts

It's like this everywhere except rural areas where the women are all hogs and the bottom of the barrel in terms of genetic stock

>Or probably because the white guys have actual shit to do

but where is the proof

get a girl yourself or shut the fuck up

How can you be SO fucking angry that you don't have a black gf

Never seen this flag before

Adding this to my collection

nigger that is fun for us

/pol is the proof.
We white males have alot of shit posting to get taken care of.

Eh depends if they do a lot of animal, plant, tractor competitions. I went to Minnesota around Harrisburg and their rural fair was majority white. Still got triggered by the occasional mudslime and coal burner.

I can't they're all dating niggers and spics

I like Wendy's better than BK. At least you get a decent burger now.

Orlando FL. So I have theme parks up the ass, and the local fair was still fucking choice because of the atmosphere. Just because going out and doing things isn't your cup of autism doesn't mean other people don't enjoy it. Well, that is until niggers ruined it.

no they aren't you're a fucking liar if you don't know any single white women. Fuck those girls they'll reap what they sow

Purdue is good but I'll only buy on sale, Tyson is also gr8 but again catch them on sale otherwise it's 9$ for a dozen tendies, you're better off going somewhere and paying 5$ for fried tendies.

Look for anytizers

Just because you are having fun doing it does not mean it is right fampai.

BK has the best nuggets.

Praising in the Kek thread

This is true, there are always niggers fighting at the fair.

In fact back in high-school my friends and I used to go just to see a nigger fight, we didn't even rid the rides.

All the single white women I know are either busted or huge whores

No such thing as good looking single women, they're in such small numbers. Women are like monkeys, they don't let go of one branch until they have a firm grasp on another

fuck no they dont. they went from godtier tendies back in the 90's to these terrible mushy things that sort of taste like chicken, but mixed with oatmeal.

Carnivals attract trash and degenerates form miles around. They suck.

Moved to CT years ago and still haven't gone. When I poll people if I should go it's 50/50 waste of money v. it's great you should go.

Going to the Portland fair for the first time this month. My first CT fair wish me luck.

>Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

Hey $5 craft beer and good BBQ. Perfect afternoon.

where do you live bro? How old are you? Im 20 and have never had this issue....

Asians are white, as far as I'm concerned.

Oh come on, most of those people look chill af.
That group of ladies, try talking to them.

Every year, my city had a weekend fair for the 4th of July, complete with rides and fireworks.

They had to stop the annual carnival fair a year or two ago because over the past few years, niggers were coming in from Detroit and starting shit. Nigger fights kept breaking out.

Never had a problem before the coons arrived...

I used to work at a restaurant where I could fry the best tendies to take home. I've been chasing the taste ever since.

Yeah but look at the countries with muzzies

equally as bad m8

Florida

>used to live in rva
>worked in corporate kitchen
>bakers were all white chicks
>convo w baker chicks about local fair
>not super pozzed, easy going, most were married, in a feminine line of work
>one says "lotsa fun, but u gotta go early, towards the end of the night it gets kinda....dark"

Swear to god, it is crazy how blacks get away with so much. They have no agency when it comes to work, being polite, not shitting where they sleep.
When it comes to public events, though.. they always manage to go out in numbers, whole families, and be total assholes.
Rude as fuck. Everything is a pissing contest. They just instinctively do dickhead shit. Crowding your space if you are standing, minding your own. Reading a book? They will have a loud conversation about nothing. Doing a set at the gym? They will walk up super close.
Worst part tho...the minute u accept the challenge they back off. Total pissing contest, as a country we have to put them in their place. It is all a fucking standoff that they see as a game, but in reality it makes it impossible to progress as a society.

Let's be friends fellow sumterrite. I'm working in Florence tonight but I'll be back later.