Arabs + Jews vs. Iran

Well Cred Forums which side are you on?

jpost.com/Opinion/Iran-was-the-ally-Israel-wanted-It-got-Saudi-Arabia-442626

mintpressnews.com/the-alliance-between-israel-and-saudi-arabia/209548/

Other urls found in this thread:

strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/25/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-i.html
strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/26/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-ii.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ykd-syzZ4ZY
jpost.com/Opinion/Iran-was-the-ally-Israel-wanted-It-got-Saudi-Arabia-442626
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Neither

The Middle East should have been nuked half a century ago

Israel + Saudi Arabia = USA's best allies.

What do you think, faggot?

Alliance of Iran, Israel and Turkey with Egypt as a close partner would literally solve all the bullshit in MENA

Well some of Prophet Mohammed's Uncles and Elders were born of Jewish mothers and some even fought for Jews against him in 2 wars...so if the house of Saud is actually carrier of the Prophets Tribal DNA as they claim then it's hardly surprising !!!

Iran's side.

Iran has every right to be free of this Islamic mudshit bullshit. They are Persians and are a unique culture among the Middle East.

I stand by them and I hope the Islamic menace is purged from their countries one day.

Saudi Arabia: mafia state that works for the royal family and funds ISIS.

Israel: literally a US proxy state of degenerates and religious fanatics, also a mafia.

Iran: glorious national-democratic religious but republican country. Developed nuclear power without being on the axis of the US and being almost a third world country, now a regional power that upholds independence of countries not aligned with Israel and the Saudis.

Hmm, which side to pick.

Both need some freedom

Iran is full of shitbags, but I understand their position up against the Saudis and Israel.

I fucking love this webm.

Iran is a model society.

Israel is a terrorist state

>the house of Saud
literally crypto jews
strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/25/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-i.html
strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/26/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-ii.html

>2 nights of Redpilling reddit faggots on based Iran

>which side are you on?
Doesn't my flag say it all? I'm temporarily on the side of evil because they have too much latent power over oil markets. As soon as the petro economy dies the Arabs die with it.

^based as fuck

>jpost.com/Opinion/Iran-was-the-ally-Israel-wanted-It-got-Saudi-Arabia-442626
holy shit, the plot thickens

Based Iran. The Persians are great people, it's too bad the West had to fuck up their democracy for oil and install the Shah. Hopefully it won't be wrong before they can return to freedom from the Ayatollah.
Do you actually think Cred Forums would ever support Jews, anyway?

Iran is full of stupid sand niggers. Go ahead and cry some more MIDF

They basically are right now.

>Do you actually think Cred Forums would ever support Jews, anyway?
neo-pol is very different than real Cred Forums.
>worship a homosexual attentionwhoring twitterfag
>unironically think that israel is gonna HELP instead of KILL white nationalism
where have you been?

The whole idea of Nazi germany was always stupid. Hitler's way of handling things, even he had won any and all wars, would have still led to inner decay of the system quite quickly.

please ignore this image