We need to talk about Trump

Don't get me wrong. I used to be on the #TrumpTrain. I ordered my own MAGA hat, I was active here and in Reddit praising the God Emperor. Back when he debated republicans, he had some funny attacks and you could think that he was smart, he just wasnt showing it fully yet. 4d chess. It's 4d chess guys.

I was sure that he would come out as a different, smarter Trump at the debate against Clinton. But he was horrible. The man can't even form sentences. He is not intellectual. Clinton might be crooked but at least she is not a narcissist idiot.

I'm sorry guys. I can't be on board anymore. We made him. We created this monster with the power of memes. Meme magic. But when Donald Trump sits in the Oval Office, we will realize our mistake. I only wish history will forgive us.

Oh God, what have we done...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3yBGE80covk

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're right.Guess I'm a #Cruzmissile now.

deal with it faggolian

>my captcha has a message for you OP

This is serious. We still have a month. We must harness meme magic to stop Trump. If we don't, it will all be our fault.

Theres still time. We can right our wrongs.

Listen to him

B Ы Б O P Г
Ы
Б
O
P
Г

P У C C К И Й
У
C
C
К
И

Г O P O Д
O
P
O
Д

also sage

You shills are soo fucking weak it's sad really they waste money on you

He isn't gonna blow his whole load on the first round

I am no shill. Do not let Trump destroy this world. I beg of you.

>he actually really believes in meme magic

Opinion discarded

You shills are soo fucking weak it's sad really they waste money on you

I used to be a Hillary supporter I bought her adult diapers and everything but after seeing how she took billions in bribes lost tops secret info and armed Isis also she's been in politics 300 yrs and is only coming up with ideas now. Sorry but it's time for us Hillary supporters to switch to the trump train

Fuck you man. This isn't about competent leadership, it's about building a wall. His actual skill or intelligence doesn't matter. If he knows illegal immigration is a problem, then he's as smart as he needs to be. If you're not on board with that then suck a nigger's dick.

>reddit
You have to go back.

We need trump cause he isn't Hillary and hates globalism everything else is irrelevant

I AM NOT A SHILL. WE ARE FUCKED DO YOU NOT REALIZE IT?

wtf, seems like brevik needs to add you to his list...

>not American
>valid political opinion
Pick one.

did you even watch the debate? trump owned her then hillary just yelled buzz words...

how are we going to be fucked exactly?

>Finland

I don't even know where the fuck that is. Is that like next to Sweden?

>I'm a Trump supporter but...
Every time

Remember OP, ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Yes. I watched it. You clearly didn't. Hillary at least knows how to articulate decently and not sound like a clueless idiot. Trump can't even form sentences. Let that fucking sink in. The man is a fucking idiot.

Thanks for correcting the record OP.

Seriously, though, he desperately needed to do one thing at the debate, even if it cost him the victory: He needed to show that he wasn't a bigot in any way, shape or form, as this was Hillary's entire attack strategy.

I said this weeks before the debate, and I'm saying it after the debate. He portrayed himself as "not a bigot." Therefore, he accomplished what he needed to, and did so while more eyes were on him than ever before.

This, honestly I would have probably voted for Guac or the gay robot or the fat fuck too against Hillary. Democrats managed to pick the one person that could guarantee I'd vote for the Republican this year.

Then you are a being a (((kuntz))) for free?

Only americans can be proud of their own stupidity. You fkin burgers

everyone should vote for hillary clinton so she can continue to push the racial divide, the refuge/terrorist influx , constantly antagonizing russia, push the country further down the global government path. sounds like a great plan.

>I used to support Trump

>intellectual

>narcissist

Pretty sad attempt at damage control. Saying you used to support Trump doesn't make you guys sound any less retarded.

How is Hillary a better choice?

>mad because his country is irrelevant

huehuehuehue

>Hillary at least knows how to articulate decently and not sound like a clueless idiot.

As she fact-checks sarcasm.

Shill, sage, kill yourself.

kek this is all they have , 'i-i'm really just like you guys, i'm one of the gang, but i can't vote for trump because (((insert CTR shill meme))), you guys shouldn't support trump anymore either'

She is a bad choice. She is a corrupt power hungry political opportunist and will probably destabilize another country somewhere in the world by bombing them.

Still, she is better than Trump.

sage and ignore

How is a proven habitual liar, an all-but-proven criminal, who destabilized the middle east and caused the refugee crisis be better than Trump?

I'm genuinely asking, because I don't see how you could possibly hold that opinion while knowing her history.

cant stop. must pass.

Watch the video in the OP. Sam Harris explains my feelings perfectly. He doesn't like Clinton either.

Yeah fuck of shill

Friendly reminder that immediately after the debate he said Lester did a fair job but the next day he said he was very unfair. He literally has Alzheimer's.

I'm denouncing my Finnish citizenship because of you. Suck a niggerdick.

No. I don't have headphones, and am in public. You can tell me, or you can have me disregard this thread and vote Trump.

Make your own arguments.

Supporting a dangerous idiot because he shares some of your opinions on immigration is really dumb.

Not an argument.

Rather have an idiot than a criminal who is supported by even bigger criminals. We can deal with idiots, but a criminal will make us all idiots.

Supporting a dangerous idiot who has already done all the shit your scared trump will do is even worse

This is you ya dumb cunt

>Everyone trump could be as bad as hitter let's vote for hitter instead.

Well if that is your choice. You will regret it when President Trump becomes a reality.

You will watch it later if you want. And arguments rarely are someone's "own", everybody takes influences from others. That's how human learning works.

DO YOU FAGGOTS NOT GET IT?

IF TRUMP LOSES THEN NOTHING STOP THE ADVANCEMENT OF ISLAM AND SJWS IN THE WEST

WE WILL BE COFFE COLORED COMMIES BY 2050 IF TRUMP DOESN'T WIN

HE IS THE ONLY HOPE FOR AMERICA RIGHT NOW AND BY PROXY ALL OF THE WEST

Now that he's setup to win I can hate that fornicating shabbos goy. There's a chance I'll be surprised.

No, I won't. You seem to think I'm Pro-Trump. It's not so much that as I am #NeverHillary. And I've been that ever since she was a Senator, laughing on The Daily Show about how Arnold Schwarzenegger became governor in CA.

She is a horrible, horrible person, and I will never support her. The best you could ever convince me to do is stay home (as I'm not ever voting for Hillary, Johnson is an idiot, and so is Jill.

Therefore, Trump is the only remaining choice.

He's a big moron sure but trump over hillary any day

In that case enjoy your free healthcare and college for illegals, Sven.

Go ahead then. Vote Trump. It's too late anyways, we have tipped the balance too much.

Fuck off CTR shill.

Guys, listen...
...we need to talk about Trump.

Clinton may be crooked...
She may be guilty of conspiring with DNC officials to rig a primary election...
She may be bribing dozens of prominent figures in the media to push narratives approved by her campaign...
She may be employing thousands of supporters to edit and manipulate online discussion of the election...
She may be blackmailing government officials...
She may be selling political seats and favors to the highest bidder...
She may be guilty of brokering weapons deals with foreign governments in exchange for political favors...
She may be connected to the deaths of several dozen whistleblowers, lawyers, judges, investigators, and government aides...
She may be responsible for creating ISIS...
She may be responsible for US involvement in the Middle East...
She may be pushing for open war with Russia...
She may be planning to pass TPP and similar bad trade deals...
She may be opposed to blue collar jobs...
She may be proposing a massive overhaul of government censorship in the name of deterring "hate speech"...
She may be planning to stack the Supreme Court with activist judges who will curtail your Second Amendment rights...
She may be calling for blanket amnesty and fast-track citizenship...
She may be demanding a 500% increase in refugee admissions...
She may be opposed to tougher border control or immigration vetting...
She may be in favor of trying to forcibly diversify White, middle class communities...
She may be a sick, tired, bitter old sociopath who's willing to say anything, do anything to secure her legacy and gain as much political power as she can with what little time she has left...

... but do we really want to elect a narcissist, like Donald Trump, president?

I support anti-immigration candidates that are not complete idiots. I know that's rare in America, but that kind of people exist in Europe.

>Clinton might be crooked but at least she is not a narcissist idiot.

she ordered Janet Reno to burn children to death on an occult holiday dedicated to molech

fuck her

Leftist faggot jew telling us how to think and how hitchens would think.
Guess what, Hitchens would have voted for trump

Tell me shill. Did you find out through a secret conversation behind closed overhearing that Trump is going to win. I'm glad to get on this train! Love this!

Reposted it so I could screencap it easily.

Not an argument.

>Sam Harris
>leftist

Lol

europe are a bunch of fags, just shut the fuck up, i dont even know why i am responding, you are posser who had fun with out shitposting, but now probably your rich family and bluepilled social circle, "talk sense into you"

you were never a shitposter, you were only a posser, get the fuck out and kill yourself piece of shit.

It's not too late, guys.

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

I GET IT,,,YOU ARE SCARED OF RUSSIA,,,,,FAGGOT!!!!!

Couldn't agree more OP

I was a Trump supporter since June, but this whole debate with hillary has really soured me on him

If Donald were at all presidential he would step up onto a stage at a town hall tomorrow and apologize to us Americans

Instead he thinks he can just run away and hide from records of his bigotry and discord with reality

This just does not look good

The optics of it are very bad.

I think it's becoming clear the Donald Trump has never taken this campaign seriously at all.

It's just been a media circus, a self-aggrandizement campaign, and an overall joke

I'm sorry I've wasted so much time supporting him because he's clearly not serious and he's clearly not conservative.

We need real leadership, resolve and toughness and Donald Trump has none of those attributes

This is why i'm supporting a true conservative and that is Jeb Bush

YOU FEAR PUTIN SO WANT HILLARY SO SHE WAGES WAR ON RUSSIA::::FUCK YOU FINLAND

FUCK OFF RETARD SHILL YOU'RE NOT WELCOME HERE

Choose him pol. I beg on my knees, please choose the Johnson over Trump.

>implying the ultimate goal isnt to make him win so the world can finally go to shit and burn

>Evil Clinton
>Retarded Trump
>Pick one

No wonder everyone hates this election. Fuck em both.

>well my fellow 4channers, looks like kuk has given up, and I can't get on the #tramptain
>hillary's emails aren't even that bad lmao
>she is more presidential and stronger together
>amiright fellow racists?

also he says mean things that hurt feels

Fuck off shills

this is the final prove of your retardness

Preferably by slitting your wrists with a spoon.

Nope. If it was Petersen, I might have. But Johnson is not libertarian. He's not even intelligent.

fellow johnson Cred Forums people

my dudes

Just kys already shill, it's not working and you guys will all be under anti-depressants or suicide watch come Christmas.

Fuck off, ctr

>Finland

Stay in useless fucking Finland

CTR is so sad now, its honestly pathetic to see them at "work" here.

SCARED OF RUSSIA FINLAND???

THINK HILLARY IS GOING TO SAVE YOU???

Kill yourself

>CTR shill posing as ex-MAGA-pro-HRC-convert.
>planting doubt about Trump.
>Trying to use counter-meme-magic.

Let's see how this plays out.

>We can right our wrongs.
That begins with you. KYS !

Not the world, just Finland!

H-he doesn't talk like Hilary does! Hilary for President!

Wow, you should really fuck off. Your shilling falls on deaf ears because god damn, you sound pathetic. It only makes me want to vote for Trump even more because of how pathetic this shilling is.

a senile ron paul is better than hillary clinton

anything at all is better than hillary clinton

trump is bad at lying, and doesn't give a shit about politics except whats required to get into office, that's perfectly fine with me

>why hello there fellow Cred Forums users!
>i was a trump supporter, but i need to talk to you about him.
>he clearly XYZ while hillary ABC.
>so now i'm with her.
>thank you for listening and i assure you i'm not a ctr shill!

Fucking kill yourself.

>she is not a narcissist idiot
She is though.

my first 3chan post!

I would vote for a bowl fo guac that had cum from a fat fuck gay robot before voting for Hillary.

A couple things faggot:

Your convictions are pretty fucking weak if one "bad" debate is all it takes for you to drop Trump entirely. Pretty pathetic desu, you sound like your better off with the Hilldawg crew so you should fuck off.

Secondly, he didn't do badly considering that he was not only debating Shillary but also Ol' Lester, who fucked up on his 'fact checking' regarding Trumps stance on the '03 Iraq War. He made a few flubs but he has 2 more debates. Why are you so eager to dump him after the first one?

Lastly, you sound like a shill or a shitposter, probably both. Either way, I recommend suicide.

tried that with Nixon and it didn't work

My personal thoughts on the matter:
>Rand>Trump>Everyone else>Dog shit>Johnson>Hillary=Bernie=Jill Stein

>Well if that is your choice. You will regret it when President Trump becomes a reality.

we're going to regret reality this time around no matter what happens

thats part of the fun

>... but do we really want to elect a narcissist, like Donald Trump, president?

no, we just want anybody who isn't her
the only guy who could possibly win write in is Rick Astley but we wouldn't want to do that to poor Rick

You are most likely right.

This, basically. If Trump loses, we're fucking done.

Also Sam doesn't make any good argument there other than the oil thing. The way Trump speaks is called TV-speak which is the best way to prevent your audience from getting bored over what you're saying. Short words whenever possible and straight to the point. This is what journalists do as well, if you pay attention. So complaining about his vocabulary is literally not an argument.

take this back to the drawing board, your script is showing? do you guys need help? because I could hand you this thing on a silver platter

Saged

Well done Portugal. One of the few good responses. Hopefully you are right.

you are 100% correct
I was on the Trump train from July 2015 until the debate with Shillary.
He was shockingly gullible and the thing that pisses me off the most is that Crooked Hillary seemed to know he would be and just stood there with that shit-eating grin, watching Trump hang himself.

>Johnson.

Wait, what?

You can't be serious, can you?

I thought you were going to say RON PAUL.

Or hell, Peter Schiff.

Johnson is a shill.

Now get out of my board.

something russian city?

There is one other candidate about border control but isn't going to spend everything on a costly and possibly ineffective wall.

>We need to talk about Trump, Cred Forums

>This, basically. If Trump loses, we're fucking done.

nah, it's not that serious, if Trump doesn't win she's going to be even more ineffective than Obama, trying to pull shit and looking stupid, inching the agenda forward, maybe bombing the shit out of somebody maybe not,

honestly the exact same shit will happen no matter who wins the contest, it will just have a different wrapper on it, and we'll have to tolerate the personality who wins during the rollout of the plan

Trump is more likely to fall victim to his ego and do something good for the people and get himself killed,

no fucking way on earth would Hillary ever do anything her masters didn't order her to do, because she doesn't even consider everyone else human, we're scum to her, killing us is not a crime

but it's just a personality difference and a slightly different show, either way the agenda is the same, Trump we're more likely to see a political assassination, Hillary we're more likely to go to war

That's pretty funny. You either were not paying attention to all the bad shit Hillary has done or you have bought into media paid lies. Since your in Europe, I think its the latter even though your more likely to be a shill.

Yea Trump is brash and an idiot but he is not as dumb as George W. Bush. Trump opposes the SJW and Muslim cultures. He consults with people to make decisions. Look at how he selected his VP, he had a group of people help him choose one. Plus it will shake up the entire US political system and the US media perhaps even foreign media.

And its obvious you don't get what makes Hillary so bad. She is the next Angela Merkel waiting to happen. She will also destabilize more countries. Remember Libya and her support of ousting Assad. She has already used the state department to conduct deals to make money from corporations and foreign countries. What would you think would happen if she had the whole country? Military action loop hole to conduct to help rich regimes topple governments. She will select 3 to 4 justices which can change US law to fit her agendas. America will fall to SJW culture and completely bend over to Islam. US will push out more TPP isk deals.

AYO HOL UP
DONALD TRUMP AINT FIT TO BE PREZZINDENT BECUZ:

he racist
he hates da bitchez
he iz like a nazi frog
he be fightin 4 wite power
HE SAYED HE GON DEPORT ALL DA MEXICANS
HE SAID HE LIKES RUSSIA
HE GOT BANKROPT 4 TIMES
HE WENT BROKE MORE TIMES THAN ME BRUHH!!
nigga, HE MOTHAFUCKIN HITLER

VOTE 4 HILLARY
SHE GON SAVE SAVE ALL DA NIGGAZ AND DA BITCHES
SHE GON NUKE RUSSIA AND SAVE ALL THE OPPRESSED
DIS BITCH GON SAVE THE WORLD n SHEEIIIIT

>The way Trump speaks is called TV-speak which is the best way to prevent your audience from getting bored over what you're saying.
lol
No, it's not called "TV-speak", you blowhard. Quit making shit up.
All you rpost says is that you're worried enough about Trump that you'll try to come off as an "expert" on something you know nothing about.
Max cringe.
You don't know shit about how people fro NYC speak or anything about television or journalism.
t. frontin'

No, he needed to express a coherent thought on a single subject. He failed.

Seriously guys, we need to talk about Trump. America today has been made to work globally. It's part of a global economy. I know you're having wet dreams where you get all the outsourced jobs and everything back and everything goes all so smooth.

It's not going to happen.

Once Trump starts messing with shit, everything is going to fall apart. Things will get extremely expensive and everyone will be forced to take matters into their own hands once the national desperation hits in many neighborhoods across the country. The shitty factories that you want to come back are not coming back. They will stay where they are now. All the leaders of other countries would rather pay the trade tax and sit back while America crumbles down. They are not going to give us back those jobs because it give the people from their countries jobs and sell to other nations instead. It will also make it even easier for them to make even better deals from the desperate American negotiators.

All thanks to Trump's wonderful terriffs.

All you need to do is not vote for Trump. Avoid the pain that he will bring upon everyone in the country.

When you go out and vote, think to yourself and wonder if you really are prepared to be hungry, thirsty and have no electricity for a very long time simply because you can't afford it. Think about all the empty store shelves that you might see in the grocery store. Think about the violence that will happen in your neighborhoods as everyone scatters around for food.

This election isn't about nationalism or globalism as you like to put it. It's really about weather you want a healthy place to live, or sacrifice your lifestyle for one guy that is nothing but greedy.

Think about it very carefully.

Even your own argument defeats itself. The first 20-30 minutes, he was mopping the floor with Hillary.

So, if he just needed to express a single coherent thought on a single subject, he did that.

Actually i do but not in the sense to concern myself to prove it or anything to a leaf poster of a digital ceramic handpainting nepalese webforum

nah

Athiest"NoFreeWill"Harris

comes off as whinny

>Dont get me wrong I used to love Trump, BUT...
>Guys Im voting Trump, BUT
>Im a Trump supporter and all, BUT...

Shit like this is an obvious tell for a concern troll. Fuck off CTR faggot.Hide this thread and move on with your lives.