Are Canadians officially a persecuted Cred Forums group?

Pic related: Cred Forums mod absolutely losing it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bjeq3NYUw2M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Checked!

Well your flag is pretty stupid honestly.

pic seems accurate

tell me something that makes canada worthwhile

>inb4 80% white or whatever

who cares, plenty of countries are more white than you

My problem is with people who will go ahead and make sweeping judgements about an entire country. Takes a special kind of retarded faggot to do that.

>tfw its almost autumn
fuck you leaf

The problem with Canada is you guys shitpost about us nonstop but when an American actually remembers you're a country you can't take banter worth shit.

kek

How much of a newfag are you. This is pasta you leaf chink retard

I'm wearing a flannel shirt right now.

Hey, that's not very nice.

Sorry, but my group is the most persecuted.
I'm an Indian living in Canada.

POO IN A FUCKING LEAF

>bants
>not butthurt autism

It's a meme, I don't really have an issue with people because my posts aren't shit. But it seems that the anti-Canada stuff has been slowly dying off. UNTIL YOU FUCKING RETARDED LEAVES REMINDED EVERYONE THAT THEY HATE US, THANK YOU FUCKING LEAF OP RETARDED FAGGOT. I REFUSE TO BELIEVE YOU'RE NOT A PAID SHILL TURNING EVERYONE AGAINST CANADA.

Why even bother making this argument when your entire cuckold country voted in Justin Trudeau?

At least, he isn't half jewish and half nigger!

Persecution is what we deserve. Canucks post too damn much, especially on things they know nothing about.

When I went to Russia I didn't see it as bleak at all to be honest. Felt great there although it was the summer.

Much better women there just in terms of looks.

A

What is Canada known for? The same thing the US is known for. Being an English colony that went screwy. You really think the rest of the world really gives a flying fuck about the US or Canada?

For the US, your elections are a global joke. Your people are regarded globally as being the poster children for mental retardation and obesity, even if it isn't actually true. You claim to be all powerful, but really you're a pincushion for muslim cock just like every other country. How's the war overseas? Going well? It's only been going on longer than WWII and judging by the amount of shitskins pouring into your country, I'd say it's not going well. Hows that BLM movement treating you? Did you know it's mostly isolated to YOUR country?

Your flag stands for one thing, and that's being a fucking lie. The red, white, and blue is a boldfaced lie told to Americans to help them believe their country still stands a chance, but you spend more on a war overseas than you spend at home.

You're in no position to talk shit about anyone.

posts per capita is through the roof
how can a country of 30 million people post more than the rest of the world combined?

You leafs just need to shut the fuck up. You just flap your fucking head and there's verbal diarrhea all over the board. why can't you lurk? Why do you assume your opinion matters?

I used to live in Canada, and IRL my kikebook wall is just covered in Canadians railing on Trump and cheering for a woman who has been responsible for actual deaths of her staff members

hey man you wanna suck off this dog hahahaha

*puffs blunt*

At least he's not a woman

I think that much like Cred Forums itself, the hatred for Canadians is purely satirical. It's like "Hey guys, we really don't like you! ;)" but what people really mean is "ah we're buddies, right? We can banter among one another, right? haha."
So in short, I don't take it personally because I know that A) Canada is objectively one of the best countries on Earth, whereas America isn't even in the top 30 and B) It's all in good fun :)

You guys make fun of a leaf but your flag has fucking stars on it.

Real cool stuff there, chief.

FUCKING

>howtosetoffthelunkalarmandbreakyourwrists.jpg

I believe the shills are turning you guys against us. Besides, I'm sure that we don't post that much, you guys just like railing on us more because the shills shitpost under our flag.

But I agree, Canadians are mostly leftist cucks and I hate that, but I'm not like that. They don't talk because they're Canadians, they talk because they're self-righteous Tumblr warriors.

I'm the 1% that's "red-pilled"

Although you gotta admit that the leaf shitposts have been declining ever since Hillary has been having to spend her money on doctors rather than shills.

>America
Stars, representing the aspiration as a country to reach out and touch the heavens.
>Canada
content to represent their love of blowing maple trees

He's right though, a fucking leaf isn't a good symbol of your country

LEAF

No m8 we really hate you.
Fuck off we don't want you here..

Nigger.
We hate you.
You say stupid shit all the time.
Pic Related.

No

NEVER FORGET

Did not know we're so hated

I didn't hate leaves till pic related happened

The stars represent the jews that run your country and how every night your men go to bed, asses up, just waiting for Dr Goldstein to visit and give them their daily Shillary enema.

You're a bunch of self-righteous faggots, get over it.

what's wrong with a get?

i didn't love leaves until pic related

Story?
A get isn't that bad...
Except the one with all the 8's Fuck that.

ITT: The world hates Canada because we're better than them, our flag doesn't have some deep bullshit meaning (that jews made up), and we just sit back and laugh at them as their countries fall apart.

You underestimate meme magic my leafy friend

We're the best

Canada sucks so much dick, you have to be gay if you live there

Yeah, I know haha ;) grr I'm so mad >-<

lol

jerkin my dick over hear
new brunswick best province btw

It's a fact we've been subjected to near Sweden-level indoctrination. It's a damn good thing we don't share a border with Europe or we'd be letting in hundreds of thousands of migrants, no doubt about it.

So there's a lot of left shitposting - pretty much in proportion to the massive normie influx from the media attention, and in proportion to the leftist brainwashing that all the kids get in school.

Where's common flag in this?

What annoys me is that canada is essentially the same as the USA but with less rights, less black and hispanic people, and universal healthcare but they act like snobs and that the USA is some kind of 3rd world shit hole even though they rely on us for everything. They all mostly live right by the Canadian-USA border.

>their countries fall apart
>their countries
Mirror, mirror

my god
i've always known that cucknada was full of cucks
but now all their cuckery is contained in one specific thread their cuckery amplifies and it's disgusting

just dump all your refugees and sjw's into canada and let them be the irl containment board of leftists

Canada is actually a really nice place. It's the Canadians who have started the Fucking Leaf meme so Americans won't go near Canada.

> irl containment board of leftists

enjoy your right wing hell hole, you'll nuke yourselves in days.

It's been a truism for decades that Canada's identity is defined as in-distinction-from-America. Which can sound pissy, no doubt, especially when posted by some 18 year old mashing up half-understood shit from high school history along with what drivel his friends say is true and a few distorted bits of pop culture. But all the same, pretty much any minor state mashed up against the global hegemon would probably end up with a similar level of identity issues.

Canada really doesn't rely on usa except to dump garbage, cuck

Sorry but i have to agree with my fellow leaf, we sell energy to you guys. Personally I see myself as North American, not Canadian, I think this feud against Canadians is dumb, but I agree that a lot of people shitpost under the leaf flag. Whatever, once Trump is elected, we'll go back to being best bros.

Ah-- yeah... carry on New Brunswick

>we'd be letting in hundreds of thousands of migrants, no doubt about it.
We let in 250,000 per year.
>less rights
>implying more rights is a good thing regardless of multiculturalism
>less black and hispanic people
Less as in what? Sheer volume of people or percentage of population? Reason why you don't see them in news often is that they know not to start shit.
>the USA is some kind of 3rd world shit hole
The US is the richest nation in the world and somehow you have Detroit and an obesity crisis. Is it any wonder that people thumb their noses at you?

really i honestly don't like canadians at all. every single of them has been a sarcastic, passive aggressive cunt. it's two of the worst traits a person can have, in my opinion and it's crazy to me how many canadians seem to have them both. very annoying people

Have you ever wondered what'd happen if the US armed forces would one day just disappear? Can you defend yourselves? Are you sure?

>what am I talking about...they'll welcome the muslim invaders with open butt cheeks

Come up here and say it to our fucking face.

Faggot.

>same as the USA but with less rights

youtube.com/watch?v=bjeq3NYUw2M

persecuted leaf reporting

when is the soonest we can remove justin?

i am up there and you're all pussies

Rangeban Canada now!

> t. Metis' against the Maple Oppressors

>This flag this post

Faggety

If I could have... just 10 seconds with you. Mother of pearl..

>We let in 250,000 per year.

Yeah but I mean the pure, unadulterated flow of angry young ISIS supporters straight outta Syria and Afghanistan and Africa.

I've been around some IRL leafs doing shit like this - the passive aggressive putdowns of America. It makes me cringe for real. Seriously, 90% of that shit is due to the schools. They're filled with ultra-leftists who got into the job specifically to "educate" the next generation in politics.

It's a real problem. Plus it's rude, which is worse.

When Jason Kenny comes back from exile in Alberta.

>implying Metis can use computers or type coherent sentences when constantly drunk and living in plywood houses in forests

>unironically posting a lefty cunt
>thinking it's an argument

I actually agree. I hate the inferiority complex some Canadians have, and the constant need to act smug when comparing themselves to Americans.

And when a Canadian uses the term "yank", holy fuck is that ever embarrassing.

>I've been around some IRL leafs doing shit like this - the passive aggressive putdowns of America. It makes me cringe for real. Seriously, 90% of that shit is due to the schools

Are you serious, it's been like this for the past twenty years, and only gotten worse after Bush. Local businesses in BC has been doing that as well. Seems we're busy growing our our nationalism to avoid getting Manifest Destiny.

Longer. Probably Trudeau Part 1 started the trend.

Everything I know about Canadians comes from this board because I've only met a few irl. They are terrible at shit posting and their president is clearly bat shit insane. I also hear they like hockey and apologising.

nice trips

>merifats think trump is a shoe in even though every leak and hack thus far has proven that Hillary is a cut throat bitch and she will steal the election like every ounce of power shes aggregated for herself
>amerifats also believe that theyre white

roll with the punches user

No, it's the jewish American media that made it cool to hate Americans and pushing shows like jersey shore and honey boo boo while simultaneously tanking shows like the modifyers.

Nowadays, they're making it seem like half of the country is nazi because, according to the polls they post, half of Americans support Trump who's about to be elected. That's blow after blow to the American image. Have Americans not realized that literally anytime anything happens in American, all those foreigns nations come and bash them? I'll even go on a limb and say that the only nations that don't do it is Canada and sometimes UK if they're red pilled.

What has a canadian ever said bad about the US?

you're not a real Canuck if you don't preface every sentence with "Sorry"
I had to get one of these to stop doing it

Wow. I cannot believe we've gone this many posts without some retard from Toronto mentioning the War of 1812.

>Longer. Probably Trudeau Part 1 started the trend.
Frankly, I think the passive-aggressiveness a fundamental founding block of Canada. It's probably been here ever since the colonies declared independence and the English started to thumb their noses at them.

And you know what? I think I'm fine with us telling the US to fuck off rather than joining it, I mean really, the entire Parliament Hill was chanting "4 more years" for Obama. Canada joining the US pretty much ends the right wing.

Sorry!

Shill alert. This is the second time some leaf says "I'm so glad no one remembers how much they hate Canadians! xDDD", the first one being OP himself.

I swear the shills are out in force against Canadians tonight.

Congrats, you're that retard.

That was the English, btw.

yeah, but our english

This thread is going down the drain

I'm really sorry aboot that.

That's how you can tell it's a shill post. Maybe you guys should start shilling under a different flag so people can actually take Canada seriously enough to bother to engage with us again?

As if it was ever note-worthy. Some pissy Americans bitching about Canadians, with one European who wasn't completely cucked piping up only to be ultimately ignored like they always are.

Then the Canadians show up and go total bipolar and here we are.