More blacks died in WW1 than whites

My literal cuck (actually and non jokingly lets other dudes fuck his gf) buddy bet me $400 (originally $100 that trump would lose primary, then $200 double or nothing that hillary will lose primary then this is 3rd double or nothing)that more "people of color" died in WW1 than whites.

Obviously this is false, but I was wondering if anyone had any info.

All i can find by google was "WE WUZ WW1 SOLJURS AMERICAN AND SHIET" or "SEE THE EVIL WW1 NAZI GERMANS DID HAVE BBC SOLDIERS" nothing about casualty rates vs race.

Plz help Cred Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

fas.org/sgp/crs/natsec/RL32492.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_I_casualties
minorityhealth.hhs.gov/omh/browse.aspx?lvl=4&lvlID=18
diabetes.org/diabetes-basics/statistics/
niddk.nih.gov/about-niddk/strategic-plans-reports/Documents/Diabetes in America 2nd Edition/chapter31.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_I_casualties#Classification_of_casualty_statistics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> being buddies with a literal cuckold

You know they say you are the average of the five people you spend the most time around. This makes you at least 1/5 cuck.

People of color fought in ww1 and ww2. There were black metal of honor recieptiants and black generals.

Most accounts say that the blacks fought harder than the whites. Just watch the movie "glory" about the slaves fighting the confederates in the revolutionary war.

Call him out on his bs and ask him what evidence he has

Also I'd look around for casualty rates of different theaters, as colonial troops were mostly non European with Europeans acting as officers

Also I'd try to fuck his girlfriend if I were you just to spite him.

So you're 100% non existant?

>non jokingly lets other dudes fuck his gf

I hope they pay him

"People of Color" is literally every non-white. It might be true if you count the Sikhs, the Indians, the Japanese who died in the nukes.

BRIT BONG WITH THE BANTS

Your friend is an idiot that should be gelded and not allowed to raise or instruct children.

Have you ever fucked his gf?

Already did 4 times. Was akward AF the next next day.

Was pretty hot though. She is big into incest roleplay but is too afraid to admit it to him.

He's not the type to understand the concept of burden of proof. Even though its not my responsibility i have that burden due to ineptitude on his part. I really want that $400, so i dont want him to be able to say shit. I want to BTFO his argument.

>Your friend is an idiot that should be gelded
The freak will probably get off on that. Better to just drown the rat.

>nukes
>wwi

...malta plz, even i know that's wrong

>nukes
>ww1

Can you honestly not use google for 5 minutes? You had to slide something to ask this? You're a giant fucking faggot OP.

Give more details. I'm horny.

Asians are not considered people of color by blacks m8

hell, anyone who isn't black is considered white by them (that means Arabs, Jews, Asians, Latinos etc)

Can you honestly not read the op where i explained the limitation of data on google for 15 seconds? You had to reply to this thread? You're a giant fucking faggot 91155903.

Right, but that's not the definition of PoC. PoC is literally defined as non-whites.

Interesting side bet: China lost more people during WW2 than any other nations.

Probably going to be multiple posts but here i go

I knew this girl for years. In HS i fell in love with a girl and paid her way through college after i graduated. Her best friend and my best friend started dating. This girl and my ex were even dorm mates in college.

Long story short the ex hopped on the cock carousel in college and got engaged to a nig.

Buddys gf dropped out, cut ties with the coalburner like a bro.

Buddy starts reading a bunch of heinlein and decides an open relationship is the way to go

She reluctantly starts banging dudes off of okcupid left and right but my buddy doesnt get anything.

It should be clear that you are not getting that money. Best you can do is get casualty rates of colonial levies, but I bet you (not 400 dollarydoos) that he says you can't prove the ethnicity of the actual European troops or some bullshit like that.

>This has been: PREMIUM BAIT

She wants to be exclusive with him, and says fucking other people is over (he has yet to fuck another girl)

Fast forward a few months, and he met a greasy fattie at a bus stop, then fucked her right in the pussy.

A few days later we went out to a nice restaurant for her birthday. Immediately after her birthday meal he told her that he banged the bus stop slag.

Gf was furious and came over to my place for a few days.

It just means he is a 100% non white and gay

Not exactly what you were looking for OP, but here's some data showing casualties by race
>Korean War
>White 29,269
>Black 3,075
fas.org/sgp/crs/natsec/RL32492.pdf

N-no that just makes me 100% Cred Forums

>died in the nukes.
You fucking nigger.

What did you say to me you pathetic bull? You're nothing but a tool to me and my wife and her children. You will never know the joy of watching your wife get fucked right in front of your eyes and the orgasm you get from watching it. You will never EVER know the joy of eating out your wife's creampie that her bull gave her. You will never know what it is like to not be an object of sexual desire, especially when your wife tells you things such as "I never want to have sex with you again" and "I'm horny. I'm going to go over to the Bull's house". You will NEVER EVER know the pure bliss that comes when your wife tells you she's pregnant. We have hosted over 200 bulls with 80% of them being black males and 2% of them being Jewish. Any one of them could be the father but it doesn't matter because I WILL be the father and none of you pathetic bulls will get to know what it means to love a child unconditionally

Thanksgiving night we were both alone without family and were drinking a lot of vodka.

She drunkenly cried on my shoulder about how he "only wanted to fuck other girls, am i not enough?"

As i was consoling her i started by kissing her forehead and telling her it would be ok. Then she looked at me wigh teary eyes ans we kissed.

After that it was relatively boring drunken sex in missionary.

Hardly any blacks even fought in WW1 except in a few colonial scuffles. There was a single segregated black USA unit called the Harlem Hellfighters but that's it. I'm guessing your friend has seen the new cucked Battflefield 1 game and assumes that just like in the game, black people made up around half of the total fighters.

Your friend is a monumental chucklefuck. What kind of buffoon thinks that WW1, a war fought primarily in Europe, where Europeans live, would have more black casualties?

My advice is to take the money from this bet now, but you could pretty much go indefinitely until he owes you million based on how stupid he is.

Maybe a million, certainly no more than 2.

The next morning my buddy came over and obviously knew. They worked stuff out for a while after.

A few months later my buddy moved in to my spare room for a year. One night he smoked a bunch of weed and fell asleep.

Chick came over and thought he might be in my room. He wasn't and she walked in on me watching one of those japanese incest gameshows while fapping.

We did all sorts of fucked up shit that night while he was sleeping literally 10ft away.

Fucked twice more after that. It was pretty boring other than her calling me daddy.

Still have a pair of her panties in galil grip in my safe

This is true about battlecuck 1

However i need some sort of documentationshowing that KANGS didnt fight as much as wights.

What black generals? I'm sure they fought hard since it's impossible for them to fight smart.

>impossible for them to fight smart

Hahahahaha whitey. Tell that to the dead cops in dallas.

>the Japanese who died in the nukes.
the japs were nuked in WW 1? learn something new here everyday....

Ah yes, the famous General Nood who won the Moop Da Didda Doop campaign and uttered the immortal line "We finna be sum kinna nigga ya bigga g g g g g unit."

But I thought the reason black people were mad in the first place was because cops killed you by the thousands?

There must be some shit somewhere.

The fact that there was a single US division of black soldiers gives an idea of just how little of a presence they had, especially in Europe.

Germany did not have any black soldiers at all.

kek

Underrated

Lol blacks kill way more cops than cops kill blacks every year.

Cops are scared of us.

>not realizing he'll never pay you

I have had his colt mkiv series 80 stainless in my safe for a few months.

I honestly hope he doesn't pay

This guy is retarded buy brings up a good point. First, define "people of color".

How ugly are all of you? I just can't picture any of you being normal looking.

So what you're saying is you're all chimping and burning down cities even though you know you are in the wrong? and you are proud of this fact, being a burden on civilisation?

Come on man put some effort into it.

5 kills is noob shit, especially for a sniper.

We are all 6/10 at best

Not deformed, just not pretty and a bit fat.

Shut the fuck up kid. 5 kills gets you a jet killstreak.

I bet you would cum in your tightey whiteys for that bitchnigga

No, they don't. Google it dummy.

>Most accounts say that the blacks fought harder than the whites

Really? Because every single record I've read from the generals of the US during those times had nothing but negative things to say about blacks.

Also; who is Audie Murphy.

Are turks people of color? One estimation says that 5 million died in the ottoman empire in ww1.

The number is highly contested though, and 1.5 million of those casualties is ottomans killing their own population in the Armenian genocide.

I could never trust the numbers that come from WW1 and WW2 of lives lost. You can get accurate estimates but you can't be sure. Which is fine and all but to accurately identify races of those deaths, how? Look, specifically for WW1, majority of the fighting was in Europe but there were proxy wars between the colonies of the empires. Most of the soldiers from those colonies had no idea what they were doing in most situations, I think, based solely on their own lack of educations and to were those handling those men, just gave them arms and a uniform and ordered them to fight against another group. Horrible? No, I don't think so. It's war.

Race, Religion, Age is all irrelevant in war, war is chaos and creates struggles. Struggle is what life thrives off of and creates good times.

Google your mom

It redirects to blacked.com

20% of the Russian population died during WW1 and the following years.

That make more whites killed in a few years than all the niggers killed because of centuries of slave trade.

>originally $100 that trump would lose primary, then $200 double or nothing that hillary will lose primary then this is 3rd double or nothing

So he's scammed you twice out of your money and you're going for a third time? Smart move, kiddo.

Niggers can't fight for shit. Deal with it fatty.

>Maltese education

>Most accounts say that the blacks fought harder than the whites.

Bullshit, in every fucking war they stab/shoot themselves in the leg to get out of it.

Well. I'd argue the western Anatolian ones are white

>metal of honor
My sides. Holy Shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_I_casualties

Everything is detailed. All countries, all nations, all colonies, all empires. Everything.
5 seconds on Google.

Learn to do reasearch you fucking faggot.

Faggot ass cracker.

Whites are STATISTICALLY and GENETICALLY fatter than the blacks.

The CAUCASIAN race was derived from the apes living in caves in the CAUCAUSES mountains.

The only reason why you exist is because we needed slave monkeys to build the pyramids

Shit i didn't mean to reply to you but to

>nations
>races

Are you a retard or did your mom just fuck her brother?

ok i believe blacks did fight in both ww1 and ww2, but the general thing ehhh

>metal of honor

Blacks did fight in segregated units in the Great War, but those units were few and far between. Where are you finding your friends, OP? And can I meet him and his lovely girlfriend? I like 'em loose and sloppy and filled with other guys yummies.

>Confederates
>Revolutionary War

Step your game up, senpai.

At the time, there were virtually 0% non-whites in Europe.
They were so few that black people were actually used as circus freaks in human zoos.

Google that shit too and see 80 percent of black women are obese. You troll like a noob but this is a good example why whites don't get offended by racist comments. There's nothing to be ashamed about being white. It's like fat chick's mocking thin women.

Don't be a player hater.

Funny

Us blacks use white women like creatures in a zoo nowadays.

If by zoo you mean a gangband.

Hahahaha

>Whites are STATISTICALLY and GENETICALLY fatter than the blacks.

not sure what you're on about but loading whites into boats and bringing them to Haiti to farm sugar cane tended to kill 70% of the load while it would only kill 30-40% of a boat load of blacks, so they're definitely more able to tolerate being chained by the neck for months at a time shitting on their feet and being fed with a big wooden spoon

nice one

100 percent of white people are fucking girls that have had they're share of BBC though

Kek. Nice!

Also at the time, virtually no non-whites were granted with european nationnalities. The very few that actually lived in Europe were "Colonials" But none of them were "French" or "Germans" or "Belgians", etc.

You also had zoos for pretty much every colonized nation. Persians, Arabs, Egyptians, Somalis, Congolese...

I think the Russians single handedly assured that nonwhites wouldn't die more than whites in WW1

killed by a robot

Faggots have to use robots to fight. Hahaha

the robot was racist.

>paid her way through college after i graduated

jesus fucking christ what is wrong with you people

If you're gonna troll, the truth cuts deepest.

Statistically speaking, white women have a higher same race preference than any other, including Asians.

1 out of 3 niggers have AIDS.

The average nigger IQ is 80, which used to qualify as legally retarded but it got dropped to 70 cuz dats raciss.

Lol you got fucking played. You have a gambling addiction, should have gotten your money when it hit $400.

100 percent of niggers are subhuman pavement apes that have literally retarded IQs, as you have nicely demonstrated.

Fucking die you fucking nigger

As niggers have the highest rate of diabeetus in the nation:
minorityhealth.hhs.gov/omh/browse.aspx?lvl=4&lvlID=18

diabetes.org/diabetes-basics/statistics/

niddk.nih.gov/about-niddk/strategic-plans-reports/Documents/Diabetes in America 2nd Edition/chapter31.pdf

>fight smarter
>haha whitey dallas pd owed baka
>ingenuity to use robot to avoid casualties
>haha whitey can't fight

proving the point made earlier. you can't fight smarter

also dpd probably has like a 50:1 kd ratio against nigs. otherwise they wouldn't have a robot, but only the dogs

Its at 400 now dipshit.

Maybe try sucking less cock and try to brush up on that reading comprehension

>The only reason why you exist is because we needed slave monkeys to build the pyramids

seems like it didn't turned out to be in you favor
>pic related, probably one of your ancestors fighting for the reich

Okay. As white people, we could win the race war just using drones and robots. You niggers would be too busy killing each other the new Jordans and shit.

First nigger general was in 65

File name is correct now.

93% of soldiers on the western front were white. Pretty sure most of the casualties of the war were on the western front. Pretty much use some common sense and it fits the puzzle piece of who made up the most casualties.

Literally the wikipedia page you lazy bitch

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_I_casualties#Classification_of_casualty_statistics

Ctrl F "Casualties by 1924"

And look at the casualties of native africans. The total adds up to 385,000 Niggers died in the war. This number is less than the amount of whites who died fighting for germany alone.

Even if he wants to count Poos (colonial india), the total adds up to only 800,000.

EVEN IF he wants to count the Ottomans, the total STILL only adds up to 1.2 Million.

Your cuck friend owes you money.