Florida supporters , tell me

Tell me , how do people think about Trumps.

I know not to trust the polls but it's starting to get me.

Comfort me

This okay?

I don't believe it

Fuck Trump and fuck all white people forever until the end of time

t. Miami

Look at the Reagan and Brexit then, if that doesn't work breathe deep, exhale calmy, grab your favorite drink, play a calming videogame, and remember that trump only had a 2% chance of winning the republican nomination

I'm don't even know how to feel.

Lmao this, Fuck that racist cracker Trump. And fuck all white people too.

t. Jacksonville

lmao Trump's a shitbird who blew his chances in Florida because of his grade school leveling debating skills
What a hack

Cred Forums Pass user since August 2016.

you're going to be crushed like a tidal wave washing away a toddler

Yeah, I think this guy has his pulse on what most Floridians think of that flatulent orange pumpkin, Drumpf.

t. Tampa

so for you autistic NatSocs, even if hes losing you can say youre winning win/win

Welcome to politics where morals are practically nonexistent and lies so plentiful it will turn pinichio into a redwood tree
--a quote from my dad

from fl, voting for him

Man, so many Florida-bros ITT! FUCK TRUMP AND ALL HIS TRUMPKINS

I AIN'T GOING NOWHERE, PUTO!

>Cred Forums pass user

Anyway good nigh

Here's what kills me. Mexicans, Blacks, Jews, etc. all hate White people because we've wronged them so much. But look at how butthurt they get when they find out we're not going to let them continue free loading off of our countries. Europe is finally starting to get it after Merkel fucked Germany, and the U.S. is finally getting it with the way BLM and all these fucking beaners have been acting.

I hope Trump gets in. I hope armed gangs of White Americans march through your neighbourhoods, pulling you out of your beds in the middle of the night and sending you back to your dirtpiles over the border or overseas.

I sincerely hope Canada follows suit. I'm done with these subspecies riding on white guilt in OUR OWN NATIONS. I hope you're all sterilized and your children burned to death.

Only see Trump stickers/signs around south Florida.

What you're seeing is everyone who can legally vote. The ones that claim to support Hillary can't.

It's funny. I always thought the republicans were the ones doing this shit

Fuck you, faggot. Jacksonville is Trump all the way.

That's the power of leftist projection. They just blame all the bad shit they do on republicans.

I want to believe

This is correct.

Are you finished sperging enough to realize you have an ID you guatemalan dirt picker

Straight up, Jax is for Trump despite the high concentration of fags downtown. Trump will take Florida.

I live in (((pbc))) and even here, old jews, old people, and young people support trump. However, I've noticed that the youth seem to despise him for the most part.