This will not exist in 30 years

youtube.com/watch?v=DLT8i3zfCZY

A society, where brown haired people are a minority, a society, where everyone is peaceful, decent, worthy of trust

I cant and i fucking WONT think about an society where whites are a minority.

Why, why does this need to happen, i mean why?`What is the fucking plan?

Whites are a minority on the planet, why wipe them out?`

Just because we are intelligent and cucked niggers, indians, and asians 160 years ago?

What the fuck is wrong with us to accept this?

And who pushes this self hate meme?

Everytime i see a blonde women with a blonde man and children i smile, i laugh, i feel joy, such great joy like given from god.

But to know that all of that is gone in 30-50 years makes me rage, hate, sad, and depressive.

Why is it so bad to be white? We did everything, every invention that was important, we are literally the peak of evolution.

This makes me so depressed Cred Forums you don't even know my suffering, since 16 my depression started because the 90% turk school was killing me, i quit and became a neet.

I can't get this shit in my fucking head, WHY just because of muh slavery? Muh former racism? Muh white people killed jews?

It's ...it's like i have a rotten, stinking piece of shit in my chest, that corrupts my body.

I highly respect and support anyone who does shit against this, but here? In germany? I am fucked.

Please, this is a call for help..i just feel so sucked out of life because of this, there is no joy left in me, just sadness, deep, slacking sadness.

pic related is my grandpa who was in hitler jugend and hates jews, he always tells me how empty he feels.

Look at him pol, LOOK AT HIS DEAD EYES HE WAS READY TO FIGHT FOR US

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HIRNNLZvNyE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ya0KopdROTk
youtube.com/watch?v=KsbTHSPturg
youtube.com/watch?v=vLA0MJA97vs
youtube.com/watch?v=deRrfjOiZLI
youtube.com/watch?v=a4kd_ONt7ZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>why wipe them out?`

Punitive effort on the part of collectivists who view the White race and culture as a monolithic unified evil force which needs to be purged.

Here, have another picture of a pretty lady.

Whites = thorn in nwo side due to centuries of law that removes us from overt control by rich cunts

Whites will survive, we'll just go north

Always north

white men are faggots and cucks. white women are whores and feminists. they deserve to fail as a race.

Thanks guys, but what really really frightens me is that.

You see my grandpa? He, and his parents had an idea, hitler's ideas, they raised and failed.

My biggest fear is that i end up sitting in that chair like him, looking at my degenerate grandchildren and remember the good old Cred Forums times, thinking abut how we tried everything and still failed.

This fear overwhelms me, aren't you guys afraid too of this?

Whites are a threat to Jewish usury. Hitler stood up to it, and the Jews never want that to happen again. They want a mongrel race of consumers that they can control from their thrones in Israel.

u gettin scared whitey? your time is up, get used to it crackas.

go ahead, call me nigger, nigger this nigger that, poor sad pathetic white boys with tiny peckers. soon we will rule everything just like in ancient times, get used to it cracka.

Who cares, white women where made for BBC anyway.

Why are you doing this? I know you are not one of them, you are just shitposting. You hopefully know that this kind of behaviour will lead newfags to leave really soon and to never be redpilled.

This is not fucking funny in any way, this is a serious fucking topic that needs to be discussed, and you think it's funny to bait people into starting a pointless discussion with you, just like i did right now, fuck you.

>Cred Forums filenames
really maes the methink

No, since what we have accomplished via shitposting has achieved more awareness of the situation en masse than ever before, exciting times, we are all working towards helping out in our own ways

>t. Insecure niggers

t. peckerwoods

Thanks to whitey, the entire earth is warming, we can head north too cracka, we already in sweden and norway and shit.

time to pay up for all the years you exploited us. the entire planet is gonna turn brown and there ain't nothing you can do about it white boy. Soon you gonna get a taste of what its like to be second class as your wives are BLACKED by proud african brothers

guess what whitey, nigeria and africa are full of resources, and is growing faster than anywhere else on earth. our time is soon, yours has ended, welcome to the future, we will rule again just like the pharaohs

>brown haired people are non-white in germany

Your only argument rests on "muh dick"
Which is a corporate hollywood meme circa decades past
And you wonder why people assume you're incapable of higher level thought?

You're a monkey walking around in civilisation, never forget

(Yall)
This is some shit tier bait.
Try and sound like an actual google next time.

i guarantee every one of them have taken a BBC

it might be gone if people don't take genetics into their own hands. thanks to technology, human genes are going to contain what we want them to and every knows that germanic blonds romans and celtics are the best looking people. if anything, blacks and equator evolved people won't exist because no one wants to look like that and society has always made it known

>aren't you guys afraid too of this?

No, because we won't fail.

don't give up OP white racism is growing silently and we will have white power again. i have faith in god and the siener, check these videos out
youtube.com/watch?v=HIRNNLZvNyE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ya0KopdROTk
youtube.com/watch?v=KsbTHSPturg
youtube.com/watch?v=vLA0MJA97vs

Gone but not forgotten

youtube.com/watch?v=deRrfjOiZLI

Another one

youtube.com/watch?v=a4kd_ONt7ZE