donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/trump-campaign-statement1
politico.com/story/2016/09/donald-trump-business-campaign-trail-228500
youtube.com/watch?v=nnMsUaT6e8k&ab_channel=GillianSeed
youtube.com/watch?v=xYA1g4eitMI
nimbleamerica.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't really care, to be honest, lad.

Literally everybody knows about this. In the trump documentary about him, they talked about how he lost insane amounts of money on some of the buildings he had.

Nice find fag

fake

>mobile

Isn't he under audit?

fucking retard delete the thread, don't spread this

it's from 1995

>lying on the internet

Calm down Sergei

>1995
OKAY

So he is so successful that he can lose 900mil and still be rich as fuck?

The article isn't about how bad a businessperson he is for losing that money. Everyone knows how he lost money and earned it back. The article is about how that big loss means it was legal for him not to pay any income tax for all these years since.

>report capital losses
>get exemption
>this means you're a crook

>1995
dropped

>The three documents arrived by mail at The Times with a postmark indicating they had been sent from New York City. The return address claimed the envelope had been sent from Trump Tower.

John Miller does it again.

yeah.
And it was probably a business loss under his name on a Schedule C.
Our tax code is really weird.

holy fucking shit he's rich

Article is misleading as fuck

Yeah if you lose 900 million you can use that to offset 900 in earnings, big whoop

is not-trump doing it again?

That makes him smart

It doesn't matter if he's under audit or not. The IRS has said that you CAN legeally release your tax returns while under audit.

but le god emperor can do no wrong :P

So... It's absolutely nothing. Because the law he used is not a loophole, it's an intentional function.

>he's under le audit
Fuck off with this shitty fucking meme

>defendants can also talk to police, press, court while on trial.

doesn't mean lawyer is going to say it's a good idea.

Forbes just reported that, fag.

The bombshell is him not paying taxes for more than 20 years. He's pretty damn smart desu and I doubt anything he did was illegal.

There's really nothing here but the media will run with it as far as they can

>Trump was losing money before most of you were alive but managed to turn it around
OK?

Bingo. It's never a good idea for any legal issue.

if it was illegal he would have been caught a long fucking time ago
IRS audits him yearly

>LEGALLY

How can this man be such a freaking genius

That's nothing if he's a billionaire.

Yeah, that's normal. If I lose money on investments I get a tax benefit too.

that would be bullshit. He made more than 900 mil in 20 years. He could only offset the 900

if trump has been evading taxes, that is just another reason why libertarians should support trump instead of johnson

Obama's fucking economy. That's why we need Trump, to fix Obama's fucking depression.

see

Wtf I hate the cyber now

He never said he couldn't. He said it would be a stupid thing to do.

No one says that; we are simply afraid of what will happen if Hillary is elected. Democrats are corrupt, we have House democrats pushing for War with Russia. Not really in the realm of conspiracy anymore there are legitimate reasons to vote Trump. Unless Trump TRULY gets BTFO'd no way I will risk the Third Party.

Can't say I lost that much but I used the same deduction when I fucked up a stock transaction.

Still writing my capital gains off on that basis six years on.

Who gives a shit.

He is wasting his money trying to run for a country that is largely failed and in full blown collapse.

How many men would waste their own money to save a country where half the people are cursing his name.

TRUMP IS THE 2ND COMING. HE IS THE MOST HATED PERSON AFTER HITLER AND CHRIST.

>1995

everyone knows he fucked up in the 90s

the real question is why is the NYT trying to reach so fucking hard

>900 MILLION

IT'S HAPPENING

>o rly

He hasn't spent a dime of his own money running this campaign.

Actually, the article I felt explained it in pretty neutral terms. It sounds like no one knew exactly HOW MUCH he lost in the 90's and they simply wrote to explain how that could be used in accordance with the laws to reduce taxable income for nearly 2 decades to nearly if not completely 0.

I really cant wait for him to release his taxes like right before the election.

There wont be much in there except that his paid taxes are low like all businesses.

Then the american voters will just be super annoyed after having every possible secret hidden within discussed to death but none actually to be true.

>He hasn't spent a dime running this campaign.

ftfy

I just read the article, loss carryforwards galore. Yawn, on the strategy, wow impressive on the loss magnitude.

These are his 1995 tax returns when he was destroying every business he touched. By the end of that era he was effectively insolvent, only able to negotiate with his creditors to save the Trump brand they have invested in from going bankrupt.

We need to see his 2015 returns, or at least his 2014 returns (not under audit). We need to see how much he owes to the bank of china and other foreign banks. It has been reported he is personally indebted hundreds of millions to foreign banks, and his businesses are billions of dollars indebted. Who does he owe money to? What are the conflicts of interest if he were to become president? How does he resolve them to avoid being personally extorted or strong armed by his foreign creditors?

Its not about shaming him for paying no taxes, its to have a clear picture of his finances to ensure he is not vulnerable to corruption. Why has he not released them unless there is something obvious there that exposes him?

The response from the campaign, quoted in the article, is fun!

>Mr. Trump has paid hundreds of millions of dollars in property taxes, sales and excise taxes, real estate taxes, city taxes, state taxes, employee taxes and federal taxes.

Well then why not give us proof Donnie?

>Mr. Trump knows the tax code far better than anyone who has ever run for President and he is the only one that knows how to fix it.

It sure is a mystery how then you forgot to even register Trump Foundation correctly.

Also, this amazing gem:

>The three documents arrived by mail at The Times with a postmark indicating they had been sent from New York City. The return address claimed the envelope had been sent from Trump Tower.

Trump Inc. seems to have sprung a leak!

t. CTR

>literally everybody knows
yep, and then CNN will bring it up like they just discovered it.

This is what they'll spin it as:

I get it.

Trump know the only last thing that can possibly hit him are the tax records.

If it blows up now, and in a controlled way (he decides which information to leak), he will sink in the polls for the next two weeks and then go up again from mid-october to 11/08, just like from mid-august to mid-september.

Then he will only need a little help from wikileaks (or any wistleblower) to finally catch Clinton about all the shit she has done. Or he could just study a bit and wipe her out in the debates.

this

taxes are not exciting

>country that is largely failed and in full blown collapse.

He's already stated he'll give names of banks. Nothing fishy about taking loans for a business. How much does the entire nation owe china?

A $916 million loss in one year? Yeah, this is the guy I want running the country.
>And not just any year...1995...when the economy was booming

>mobile.nytimes.com/2016/10/02/us/politics/donald-trump-taxes.html

Ooookay? So he has a bad year and it's a tax write off? Do people not know how taxes work? It's like the retards that got mad at BP for 'not paying taxes' after their spill.

are they even trying anymore? He's on record saying countless times he wants to fix the broken tax system

Should I post this all over the internets as sort of "preemptive strike" on the liberal media. Or let the cards fall where they may?\

He's campaigning on simplifying the code and leveling the field, isn't he?

The shit these people say.

>tfw to intelligent to pay taxes

Cred Forums Pass user since December 2012.

>hillary destabilizes middle east
>thousands dead
>thousands of women raped / forced into sex slavery
>ISIS marching across the land
>terrorism in Europe and America
>"hurr durr trump lost some $$$ on a business deal"

You are cancer and killing America. Please suicide.

Then why didn't he release his tax returns in April?

The election is in a month. He is clearly not going to release them if he can help it. There is something there. Its not just 0% taxes. Its dubious business connects or conflicts of interest.

And think, that's in 1995 US greenbacks, so that's like $1.2 billion today or thereabouts. Factor in that Trump's value would've been a lot less at that timeframe, you're talking a 33-50% value loss in a single year, possibly more since as of 2000 the high estimate on his net worth was $1.6 billion.

That cluster of fuckups would've basically destroyed him were he running a conventional business, but as we've become well aware he is a master of stiffing people he has obligations to and unloading debt onto poor suckers who're left with the bag while he walks away with huge bonuses.

>Donald's mistake is his adamant refusal to admit that the tax code is unfair to average Americans.

Kek. He's literally done this.

yawn

nothing spectacular

I have never seen more damage control in my life

Trump is a criminal. #TrumpforPrison

Nah. You gotta think multi-dimensional.

>Because the documents sent to The Times did not include any pages from Mr. Trump’s 1995 federal tax return, it is impossible to determine how much he may have donated to charity that year.

The pressure and speculation will continue to build and build and then, late October, early November, Trump will finally release his tax returns, showing huge contributions to charities every single year.

>lost more in one year than i'll earn in a lifetime, doesn't bat an eyelash, turns it to his advantage

tl;dr - he lost so much making bad business decisions in 1995 that he was able to deduct this loss from subsequent income for two decades (cap gains, apparently, for the deduction to be allowable)

There's nothing wrong with carry forward of cap losses. It just means you were a crappy businessman in the first place.

the fact that he didn't use up this $916M deduction over 20 years also means that his real income was less than $50M a year, much less than he claimed. And it means that his net income over this period was negative, including the loss.

They stole his taxes?

(((Donald J. Trump declared a $916 million loss on his 1995 income tax returns)))

trump bought 10 pianos from me for 70k in 1990.

trump called me fat in 1997

trump jaywalked across a busy new york street in 1968

trump had a tenent dispute in 1979

why can't the shills find ONE fucking thing over the last DECADE

What the hell?

>mfw 4chin gold

He can just lie. The tax return is clear as day and would absolve him from any doubt.

Strategically it makes absolute zero sense for him to withhold the returns if there was nothing damaging in them.

At this point, its almost guaranteed there is something there.

this is what happens when you run a meme 70 year old grandpa candidate for the highest office in the land LMAO

Where's Hillary's statute of limitation? You people love digging up what she did 30 years ago

>leaks are only ok if they're against shillary!

Inflation adjusted, that is $1.44765 Billion loss in 2016 dollars.

Source: usinflationcalculator.com

I think its simply a diversion in which the media will continue to focus and then he will just release those returns right near election time.

>At this point, its almost guaranteed there is something there.
Duh. He most likely hasn't paid much in tax because he qualifies for a bunch of loopholes and deductions. Letting the media run with that is stupid.

>You people
disqualified

This. Wish normies weren't hopelessly retarded.

Who gives a fuck CTR?

Even if true it wouldn't matter. People have no concept of that amount of money. Its just numbers. It means nothing

top kek its over trump is done!

And there was no reason for Obama to drag his feet releasing his birth certificate, right?

says the leaf

We now can say pretty confidently that he doesn't donate anything to charity and we know why. He couldn't deduct any further from his taxes and he doesn't give a shit about anybody but himself.

>REEEEEE RELEASE YOUR TAXES
>release ur health records then
>REEEEEE NO YOU RELEASE YOUR TAXES FIRST

Fuck off CTR

Look, we all know you guys would vote for him even if he shot someone in front of his tower.

But this isn't the Republican primaries anymore. He absolutely needs to win over disaffected Democrats and Independents or else he loses.

The release of these tax returns might just be the end of him. Let's keep it real.

It will be spun as, 'he's rich and doesn't pay his fair share of taxes'. But it is fair - according to the tax code - the loss was affirmed by the IRS and bled out over time. This goes on not just in the real estate business. If you suck wind and active in the biz, you get consideration for it in the future for a time.

You mean the same government office that likes to talk about legally taking down citizens it hates for just doing what it says or for being used to bust a criminal if they have no evidence (i.e. Capone)

Release your bowels, Hillary.

>>tfw to intelligent to pay taxes
>Cred Forums Pass user since December 2012.

It's done. Trump has lost

Cred Forums Pass user since August 2016.

This explains why he (illegally?) redirected taxable income to his charity/foundation, rather than accepting the income, donating it, and taking the charitable deduction.

He had nothing to deduct against!

Uh, no, Leaf.

The American people care

This. What Machado left has now been destroyed

Exactly. Obama was born outside the US and had to forge a birth certificate. Trump can't forge a tax return, not until hes present and has the inside connects.

This is what RSB is talking about right now

They just said that shit will be coming out about him that is false

I wish people donated less to charity.

You're clearly copy pasting these from a script.

If only Trumps taxes were the real issue of the election, huh?

>THERE ARE 2 DIFFERENT TIERS, HOW COME POWERFUL PEOPLE DON'T HAVE TO PLAY BY THE SAME RULES HUH?!?!

>said the Hillary Clinton surrogate

I agree, Hillary should be in federal prison

>Taxes
Woo exciting...

>sees this theread
ok well i have some things to contribute. tax knowledge and facts are my thing yep.

rumor: my son is a piece of absolute spunk shit that likes Throwing Knife Flavored Doritos. true or false, thats for you to decide

ok so im in bed and what do i hear?? TAX FACTS baby, looks like the IRS is having a little problem huh? too many violent ghosts in their offices. heard abuout that one? makes you think

third tax fact/stereotype/rumor: you can hold me at knifepoint for hours and ill just laugh and not even be intimidated because i welcome death and i really dont give a shit

In an interview on Wednesday, Mr. Mitnick said he could not divulge details of Mr. Trump’s finances without Mr. Trump’s consent. But he did talk about Mr. Trump’s approaches to taxes, and he contrasted Fred Trump’s attention to detail with what he described as Mr. Trump’s brash and undisciplined style. He recalled, for example, that when Donald and Ivana Trump came in each year to sign their tax forms, it was almost always Ivana who asked the most questions.

But if Mr. Trump lacked a sophisticated understanding of the tax code, and if he rarely showed any interest in the details behind various tax strategies, Mr. Mitnick said he clearly grasped the critical role taxes would play in helping him build wealth. “He knew we could use the tax code to protect him,” Mr. Mitnick said.

Fpbp tbqhwtfamalam

>I agree, Hillary should be in federal prison
The legal system is rotting.

>"Why doesn't trump release his taxes"
>didn't find the horrible incriminating evidence they were hoping for
>"LOOK HE LOST MONEY THIS ONE YEAR"
never change libshits

So what? Michael Bloomberg took a similar deduction. He hasn't paid taxes in years as well and he's one of Hillary's top mouthpieces.

The average Trump voter ladies and gentleman

Make the right choice this November

Mr. Mitnick, though, said there were times when even he, for all his years helping wealthy New Yorkers navigate the tax code, found it difficult to face the incongruity of his work for Mr. Trump. He felt keenly aware of the fact that Mr. Trump was living a life of unimaginable luxury thanks in part to Mr. Mitnick’s ability to relieve him of the burden of paying taxes like everyone else.

“Here the guy was building incredible net worth and not paying tax on it,” he said.

Trump has been spouting about the tax code since day 1 and how it is broken. Regardless doesn't even matter. Dude lost a shit ton of money and is still fucking loaded. He also lost on Atlantic City, NJ's Boardwalk. Its business. You take a risk, sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't. The guy has been audited yearly and would have been hammered in 1995 tax year by the IRS if they thought anything was out of whack.

"Charity" kek. Have you researched how much of a percentage of the donated money actually goes to the purported cause they claim to support?

>“He knew we could use the tax code to protect him,” Mr. Mitnick said.

It's called business.

Does anyone have the video of the cop saying "black lives don't matter", then blowing away the dindu at point blank range?

So, a script then?

Now the attack is that he pays people to do his taxes and isn't an expert like 99.9% of people? Lol

Trump is rich and Hillary is a criminal and a bitch. Vote accordingly.

THIS IS THE SHILL STORY THAT RIGHT SIDE BROADCASTING NETWORK WAS TALKING ABOUT AFTER THE RALLY.

The RSBN people said to READ carefully and do not share and that these are FALSE.

If he was not paying taxes, the IRS would have went after him

This is a FALSE story

The whole basis for this article is the reporter making up a fake number, 50 million, out of nowhere guess his income. They just just divide that the 900 million to say wow that's 18 years. It's very sloppy.

The American people subsidized this idiot to the tune of $1B.

It's called fucking over the middle class.

Obama wasn't the president in 1995, user.

>1995 in the first sentence.

I hate this misdirection shit

I'm copying reddit posts you dumb cuck. Fucking script aylamo

If this was legit the IRS would have gone after him already. Holy fuck you are grasping at straws here CTR

He will be when they write the history books.

be me , be poor, don't donate to charity, don't have any capital gain, make 20-50k a year. go to h&r block, or do taxes with quicken, don't save 10's of thousands of dollars in tax.

be trump have billions tied up in investments, charity, stocks, bonds,and other various holdings. have a team of lawyers and accountants, save money on my tax return.

IT'S NOT FAIR DHANALD!

What does 900 million lost mean here? If he lost 900 m but gained 901m then what does it matter? People trying to talk taxes is always bullshit lies.

Ordinary investors in the new company, meanwhile, saw the value of their shares plunge to 17 cents from $35.50, while scores of contractors went unpaid for work on Mr. Trump’s casinos and casino bondholders received pennies on the dollar.
Deplorable businessman.

Don't care, still voting for him.
>THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD

Do you think you're going to find some shady shit in his tax code when the IRS couldn't during an audit?

So yes, you're copy pasting what is essentially a scripted argument.

An argument that is nothing more than persuasive writing making mountains out of molehills. Very manipulative language.

My twitter feed is blowing up with "bombshell!" and "October Surprise!" but realistically how big a deal is this?
>it's YUUGE

>The tax experts consulted by The Times said nothing in the 1995 documents suggested any wrongdoing by Mr. Trump
See, I can cherrypick too

I dont care
You shit up Cred Forums with your election crap and i will shill and spread disinformation everywhere on both sides.
Tongue my fart box nigger

Here is Trump's Response to the Bullshit CTR article

$0.01 guilders have been deposited into your ImPaidWithHillarysBloodMoney.gov account

Considering Cuntlery has spent over 45% of her total campaign funds ($141 million on buying media, this will be sure to be plastered all over the Associated Press Wire and Reuters Wire where every single talking head org. gets its propaganda to spout for the day. Thanks for Correcting the Record.

nytimes.com/interactive/2016/09/30/us/politics/100000004684778.mobile.html

Just like the FBI didn't find shillary guilty of a crime. Still he has been running a very dirty game for a very long time and people need to dig into his life more. We need current tax's to see what he owes Russia and China.

>1995

If anyone ends up caring about this I will completely lose faith in America.

I hate when non-tax people write about taxes. Tax carry forwards aren't a big deal at all. They're well established in the tax code.

>pretend to be Trump campaign
>mail in fake tax forms
>media takes it as fact

O Y
Y

V E Y
E
Y

>Donald J. Trump declared a $916 million loss on his 1995 income tax returns, a tax deduction so substantial it could have allowed him to legally avoid paying any federal income taxes for up to 18 year
>COULD HAVE

I like how you took a possibility and started claiming it as the truth. What tier are you in CTR?

Or he hasn't released them because he is under audit and his lawyer told him it would be a bad idea to release them while under audit. Doesn't matter if it is legal to do so what matters is what your lawyer who you hired to deal with legal issues tells you to do. If he doesn't release them after the audit then you can bitch.

FUCK OFF LEAF

GUYS
>Remember when Romney paying a 13% tax rate was considered a bombshell?

WE NEED TO SPREAD THIS. GET ON TWITTER, FB, REBBIT ETC AND SPREAD IT FAR AND WIDE

They will care. Trust me. Because they have been so brainwashed the majority of their life they will deny facts that do not coincide with their fucked manufactured belief system

I hate Cuckbook but had to share this from one of the 50 total hillary supporters..

What's dirty about it, faggot?

>We need current tax's to see what he owes Russia and China.
I can at least kind of agree with this, since I am slightly skeptic about Trump.
Although running for president to try and protect Russian/Chinese interests is a really fucking roundabout way of trying to pay debts back.

>900 Million.

Literally Chump change.

What is 900 Million to a man worth $10 Billion, and who has a net yearly income of $600 Million a year.

Chump.

Change.

is it any different from talking a 15 year old interview from howard sterm asking if he supports the war.. 'i guess so, we should have done it right the first time' , OMG DRUMF BTFO he said i guess so, totally supported the war LMAO BTFO CTR4LYFE

Makes no sense at all. Hes hiding something and its very obvious.

>Run a business
>Have a really bad year
>Carry forward losses
>REEEEE WHY ISN'T HE PAYING TAXES

>Remember when Romney paying a 13% tax rate was considered a bombshell?

Dis gon b gud

REV UP YOUR TWITTERS BOYOS

IT IS TRENDING ON (((TWITTER))) AND WE NEED TO HIJACK THE TREND WITH FACTS

Just like Obama was hiding something about his birth certificate? You a birther, too?

This sounds like its said while fighting back tears.

>wasting money on a pass

He will promise to lift sanctions on Russia. His campaign is already being investigated for it. Logan act violation.

That's not what killed Romney's campaign at all.

Sometimes lawyers are paranoid and tell you to do things that make no sense. It's just a precaution.

Yes. Obama is a Kenyan Muslim nigger and trump is a bottom bitch to Russia mob

>accusing Donald of things Hillary actually did

:^)

OMG Drumpf COULD HAVE "LEGALLY" Avoided Paying taxes. Fuck dude. Dude is doing LEGAL SHIT NOW.

I'm a corporate tax intern. AMA.

If you lose your ass one year, why shouldn't you be able to count income in subsequent years as deductions from that loss?

Fuck idiots who can't math.

Its pretty hard to argue in a debate, issue will dropped in a couple of days. Something else will come up

Fucking CTR is spamming this to hell and back.

Lol, "Russia Russia Russia!"

Haven't read art of the comeback?

Are we going to Twitter, normiefags? to fight CTR shills? So we can be censored by the owners who are balls deep in Al-Qaeda man pussy? I hope all shills die a slow painful death.

CTR can get fucked. Stop trying to force a narrative.

Dubs man speaks

When and where in ATL did this happen? Dude is "black" too.

>*smacks chest*
>*barks like a seal*
>duhhhh queen hilawy say dere something in trump's taxes
>duhhhhhhh queen hilawy say deer nothing in her deleted emails uhhhh

No....n....nooo......

I am not crying.

Guys keep pushing this and spread the tax stuff.
Getting trump under pressure is the best way to get him to start saying and doing stupid shit. He cracks very easily.
Normies will want to see his current tax returns even more.

If you lose on an investment, you're allowed to reclaim some percentage of that loss as a tax credit. Say you lose $10 on a shitty investment, and you get to claim 10% of that as a credit (I don't know the exact percentage and it probably changes year to year anyway). You get to take $1 off your tax bill. Same as any other credit. I think the reasoning is that it encourages people to take the risk of investment with their money instead of hoarding it as if they lose on the investment, at least they don't lose all of it. Any one can take advantage of this, not just evil billionaire capitalists like Drumpf. I did so a few years ago on a small $500 loss.

This sounds like it's said while choking on a shitskin tootsie roll

You can deduct capital losses to the extent of capital gains, then offset $3,000 of ordinary income.

So he operated within the law.

da fuq

losing a billion dollars is pretty badass desu

One thing's for sure, the man knows how to cover his ass and do things legally. Unlike a certain someone we know.

Exactly, this isn't even some obscure loophole, it's literally using the tax codes as they're intended.

>intelligent
>Cred Forums Pass user

Fucking kek

He literally wrote about how much money he lost in his books. The arc is entirely about how he got it back. He was murdered in the early 1990s recession.

don't even try to delete the "main idea" of the false, bullshit hit piece of the article, i.e., the world "COULD HAVE LEGALLY gotten exemption". Shit is now archived and encrypted with the hacker known as Cred Forums's security protocol system and is spread over the Tor network. CTR stands for "KEKS THAT RANT". Hillary has wasted millions of dollars on you man pussies.

But he and his family have profited from the campaign (at the expense of his donors apparently)
And Hillary gets shit for being corrupt. This guy is not even in office and hes found a way to skim off the top

>all this damage control
>tfw you will live to see trumpfags neck themselves

Feels good man

Reminder: Shills were exposed for receiving online betting/gambling credits in exchange for posting. This is funded through offshore, possible Soros run, organizations.

People with gambling addictions being used to spread rumors and lies. So sad.

lel. "damage control" there is literally nothing of substance in this article.

Exactly this.

I owned a small business that went under after a few years. I paid no federal taxes for the next three years because of the loss. You don't have to be mega-rich, this is just how taxes work in this country.

need link so I can post to twitter with my 200 fake accts

dont link to nyt

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/trump-campaign-statement1

10-4 i will delete.

>1995
k

>Carrying foward losses to next year's taxes
wtf I hate Trump now

wealth isn't the same thing as income

politico.com/story/2016/09/donald-trump-business-campaign-trail-228500

>chump change

More like Trump change.

Nice damage control

Dumbass Kikes at NYT broke the law for a 20+ year old tax return

That article makes Trump sound badass. He turned his weakness into a strength and reclaimed everything. Trump really does have the biggest brain.

Trump is playing 8-D chess on a 7-D monopoly board while everyone else is playing 2-D backgammon they practiced on 1-D tic-tac toe

Why? Because it's Trump You'd care if it was Clinton I bet.

Double standards.

He literally wrote a book about this.

hurr durr pay your own campaign 52 million, charge it 8.2 million

ez make money from running presidential campaign amirite?

> 1 id
Leafs have a lot to learn from this.

There really isn't. You shills are just fucking desperate for anything

Reddit's top response as follows:

The response from the campaign, quoted in the article, is fun!

>Mr. Trump has paid hundreds of millions of dollars in property taxes, sales and excise taxes, real estate taxes, city taxes, state taxes, employee taxes and federal taxes.

Well then why not give us proof Donnie?

>Mr. Trump knows the tax code far better than anyone who has ever run for President and he is the only one that knows how to fix it.

It sure is a mystery how then you forgot to even register Trump Foundation correctly.
Also, this amazing gem:

Trump Inc. seems to have sprung a leak!
Edit: Yes the last thing is most likely a the sender being cheeky.

>People think Trump is this smart

IRC §172(a):

There shall be allowed as a deduction for the taxable year an amount equal to the aggregate of (1) the net operating loss carryovers to such year, plus (2) the net operating loss carrybacks to such year. For purposes of this subtitle, the term “net operating loss deduction” means the deduction allowed by this subsection.

>Cred Forums Pass user since December 2012.

What's this

>It's a "Tumpelinas look the other way when their god emperor Cheeto Benito does something disgusting and/or corrupt" episode

No. No way. No fucking way.

>disgusting and/or corrupt"

well? what is it?

This is nothing. If Hillary lost money in a legal operation and used those losses to offset her taxes, we wouldn't even blink. Apple has paid nothing on trillions, there not being called failures or racists or whatever the flavor is today.

His financial advisers told him not to. Who do you think he is going to listen too?

Did you know that Hillary was once photographed kissing a high ranking member of the KKK? How rude to the mahnorities

Backgammon is a strategic game ya dip

sure he did

fpbp

So what are the chances Trump leaked these so he could easily explain them away and move past the whole tax return thing?

LOL Trump is getting blown out so much since the last debate, I doubt he shows up for the next one.

>take large capital lost one year
>use it to write down taxes for future years
>still a billionaire

>this is the best scandal they can find

Deflect and dodge muh Hillary whataboutism

DON'T LET NIMBLENAVIGATERS SLIDE THIS THREAD
STAND FIRM
THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Yup, pretty sad week for Drumpf. I'm assuming he will suspend his campaign soon enough, taxes definitely trigger him.

All the more reason to vote for the guy.

fucking jew aussiefag. fucking please. Please give me ONE statement in that article that could be used to show trump did something ILLEGAL,

This, anti-Trump shills.

>He's about to play the media like a damn fiddle yet again

youtube.com/watch?v=nnMsUaT6e8k&ab_channel=GillianSeed

that's like, one of 2 things he campaigns on. it's literally tax reform and a wall, that's his entire campaign!

REEEEE.

Correct.

He used the law, it was corruption either. Its like people want him to be stupid on purpose.

>documents verified as authentic by Trump's former accountant
>sent from New York City
>return address is Trump tower

Looks like it was leaked by Trump's current accountant, John Miller

ATTN ALL ANONS
>THIS IS NOT A DRILL

PAID TRUMP POSTERS (((NIMBLENAVIGATERS))) ARE ATTEMPTING TO SLIDE THESE THREADS

DO NOT LET THEM SCARE YOU
>REMEMBER WE ARE STRONGER TOGETHER

SOMEBODY TWEET THIS TO HILLARY
SPREAD IT

Wasn't corruption

Avoiding diff than evading hint:one is legal (tax avoidance is legal but must be disclosed in your return)

Wait, so if I lose enough money in one year I can avoid paying taxes for over a decade?

Yeah I doubt he would even verify it without permission.

*leans into mic*

**wrong**

now we wait for the why from Kellyanne and the gang.

Correct the record quick response unit is working overtime I see.
It's actually more damaging to create false tax issues which Trump supporters can prove are wrong and therefore downplay for your cause.

Maybe not being impulsive comment whores on every social media platform could actually help Hillary.

Let the American people make up their own minds, with a little help from the MSM and social media brigades :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=xYA1g4eitMI

see

Who cares faggot
>Leaf

>>>>leaf

No; your loss carry forwards are limited to a certain amount and a certain amount of years. Not all your losses might be ever used to offset future profits (capital gains losses can only be carried for 3000 a year)

I FOUND THEIR HEADQUARTERS.
Disgusting wretched trumpturds, nobody is retarded enough to shill for that obese cheeto for free.
nimbleamerica.com/

>The article is about how that big loss means it was legal for him not to pay any income tax for all these years since.

Because the gov only taxes you on net profits earned over about two decades. If you lost 100k one year and earned 100k the next, as far as the gov is concerned you've made no money and should not be taxed. Trump did absolutely nothing wrong.

fake and gay

Not like you can vote anyway Bong

Absolutely Deplorable
These kikes will do anything for a few pennies, i hope trump has a good year so he can afford to pay his shills.

Nice trips but very bad advice

The IRS also states that income tax is totally and completely voluntary.

So basically he declares this loss so he doesn't need to pay taxes for 20 years. How exactly is giving the finger to our gov going to move us away from Trump? Most Americans think D.C. is corrupt, Trump not giving money to D.C. sounds smart to me

>Trump did absolutely nothing wrong.

ya but did he pay his taxes on his 9 billion he earned from when he started with 1 million?

he had to profit that money sometime

autism

You do realize the American People have already made up their minds. Before the primaries even. They made up there minds during the first bullshit attack on Trump regarding mexicans. Which just so happens to coincide within 2 days of your dying hippie whorebag buying media for a total of $141 million dollars. You realize the 1000 person "scientific" polls you idiots spout has zero credibility regarding the millions upon millions of people who are shut up that will destroy your cancer of an existence.

By the way, I can shill too.

What do these people have in common besides donating to a subacute vascular dementia patient?

Most of his losses are due to non cash depreciation expense of this billion dollar buildings

>91165870
>91164970
>91165191
>91165336
>91165588

Its ok man just sage the thread

Wait so you guys are telling me that trump lost $900mil and still came back stronger than ever before and expanded his business even after failure?
Really makes me think.

I love how hillbots and CTR are acting like this want common knowledge.

>tfw Australia's back to reclaim their Shitpost King title from Canada
Godspeed.

>ILLEGAL
Legality is not the point here. The point is that he's a shitty "businessman." He's a sham. He's a snake oil salesman. You have to be a fucking rube to fall for this guy's act at this point.

Holy fuck, Trump is on the roof of Trump Tower threatening to jump.

Yeah, and if he had taken all that money he lost, and invested it right, it could have been billions more. Fucking Drumpf, man. Really makes you think.

thats the point dipshit it was an inferior simile of chess

Didn't he write about this in his 1997 book Art of the Comeback? And it was sent to NY Times from Trump Tower?

He's probably just trolling the media again

You don't really learn much from tax returns and it's nothing to get excited about.

Full Disclosure on the other hand would be pretty big.

Even so the public has no fucking idea what's going on in the tax return and the media will take any random bit of information that doesn't even mean anything and continue to push their anti trump narrative

Any common man that's not a total idiot knows that you can use investing losses to offset other gains when it comes to taxes. Only jobless liberal idiots wouldn't know that.

god huffington kike propaganda is horrible

if you see any faggots still supporting her, show them the gore and everything

Lmao, not even remotely true.

Lol wow nice damage control
>tfw campaign is spinning out of control

>she had to get thrown into a van like a piece of meat

Only the irs would know and most likely he did pay his taxes. It is far harder to cheat the irs than most people think.

These.

Try being in construction without losing money.. the newfags don't get it.. you take immense risks, to build actual things in the real world, you don't just go on the stockmarket and get lucky of of other peoples miseries..

Trump has been responsible for tens of thousands of jobs, actual landmarks, actual people and their familes and all their care and going out of his way to help them on the sly insisting that nobody should be told..

He's not some person who builds things in their mind, what he has managed to get built is there its tangible.. tangible assets. Building something that others actually use.. rather than talking about it. Creating jobs, rather than talking about it..

900 million lost in one year.. he has already said what that was about.. it involves getting into the complexity of dynamics of getting into a risk based business, when you are doing something ACTUAL that you can see hear taste feel and touch afterwards rather than some imaginarium.. sometimes it does not always go well. ofcourse there are losses.. but overall he has an incredible success ratio compared to other builders which they ofcourse will never compare him to.. oh the outrage to actually compare him to other builders and their work and their history.. because that would be too much truth for them to handle..

It's quite funny. I love listening to the liberal arts failures trying to talk about tax.

>91166848

Comparing the "corruption" of trump to hillary in this case is comparing a disruptive fart to sarin gas.

Trump is smart and gets around taxes. Hillary commites federal crimes, ignores constitution including pay for play, supplies terrorists with arms, launders billions for corrupt politicians and engages in human trafficking.

Fucking human trafficking and arming terrorists through USAID.

You honestly think trump saving a few million dollars within legal federal tax law is even remotely comparable?

Also, i know you are a shill. But it does not matter. People will read this and realize I am correct in my judgement here. Hillary redefines corruption. There has never been a more corrupt politician in american history. For a corrupt politician, there has never been a more reckless, war mongering self centered and prideful person.

Reckless enough to be caught lying 26 times about the emails. To create a server and leave so many tracks. To do it so unsecured. Reckless enough to leave a papertrail of her pay-for-play scandals.

Reckless enough to target a meme destroying public trust in her opinioins. Reckless enough to insult half her demographic and half the opponents. Reckless enough to hire paul combetta that left a fucking shit ton of evidence. Reckless enough to trust FBI leader James Comey who essentially proved his conflict of interest in congress to the world watching.

Reckless enough that soros would need to make a webside asking for 8million foreign US votes. Reckless enough that he would pledge 500 million to "immigrant businesses" so as to change public opinion.

Reckless enough that her foundation is the DB of political corruption and if trump is elected. The value of her stock drops to 0 and hundreds of politicians and political links receive the burn.

Reckless enough that SAP level programs were found on her server.

If trump is evil, he is about as bad as a fart. But Hillary IS sarin gas. Breathe it in liberal scum.

I can confirm this is real, I lost so much in the stock market that I had to pay literally 0 capital gains taxes. Not more than 1 year worth though lol

This guy gets it

Also when you build something, it's no longer fictitious, it's actual, it costs to maintain.. there was for instance several "items" that were sold for next to nothing by other such holders, simply because the upkeep was so ginormous that giving them away for free was of better or equal valua than maintaining them.. because they did not simply get the item for free, they had to pay the maintenance cost which was astronomical "oh gee i can get this for almost nill.. SHIT i have to maintain it too.. "

NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD

Very easy to make profit when he refuses to pay his workers and doesn't pay any taxes.

nytimes is owned by Mexico tbqh

900 million lost in a single year? In addition to his 6 bankruptcies? And you people trust him to run the economy? Wow.

*tips tinfoil*

>91167220
Proof

He never personally went bankrupt, you mongoloid.

Everyone saying that he was abusing the tax system forgets that crooked Hillary uses a charitable foundation as a personal slush fund and piggy bank.

span.pu-lbl:before {
content: 'This good goy faggot has been a ';
}

this

This guy gets it

I wonder what the context is?

>Doxxing yourself

Somebody post the chart.

Proof?

I will say "it's a meme" like I'm actually making an argument

916 million dollars Cred Forums in one fucking year. Yeah.

No wonder the stock market was going up as he lost the debate.

Yea, you're right. Laws don't matter. The US isn't a nation of laws anyway. Laws were meant to be broken. He's super shitty.

He's SO shitty that he has paid $54 million into his own campaign for what? The establishment as a whole and non leaders like yourself hate this guy and do u think a billionaire would put up with the slander and libel that is being committed on a daily basis if he didn't have some interest in this.

You will say he wants "power", already has it.
You will say "he owes Russia", yet everything the establishment left and right has done has been to incite war with Russia.

Legality is the point by the way. Trump can be considered one of the MOST successful businessmen. Risk vs Reward. You are sitting here shilling for the obsolete currency of Judas while he is getting his 70 year old cock blown off by a model half his age. Yea drumpf is a failed business person. too many successful businesses to count but harp on the failures that occurs. He has a minimum 90 percent failure rate. Just terrible.

Bleep boop *static*.

Thank you for replying to the human Trumpbot

Way to out yourself as a leddit, Cred Forums tard tier shill and thusly validating the belief that you shills exist to anyone who is still on the fence on the matter.
Screenshoting this to add to the proof, I'd advise other Cred Forumsacks do the same.

Does CTR pay for your proxies?

youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM

>Yea drumpf is a failed business person

Hit the nail on the head
WE WANT FULL TAX DISCLOSURE NOW!

>EVERYBODY knows capital losses carry forward HAHA retards
>Trump is a tax genius who is smart and does business really really really good because he knows how to manipulate complicated tax stuff

Pick one

>like a piece of meat
Did anyone else notice her small seizure during the debate? Looked like she was shimmy-ing, but was obviously a small seizure, she was not in control of her body for a few seconds.

Tbh even if he wins I don't think Trump Trump will release his tax returns

Yes they do and probs getting a Ferrari work car. Stay jelly.

so considering for the last day or two it has been nonstop ctr shilling here, what happened in camp hillary. they only come out full force like this after she fucks something up, what did i miss?

>disgusting and/or corrupt

?

jokes on you. My other computer, is your computer.....

Legality is not the point of publishing the fact that he claimed a $900M+ loss. Saying "but that ain't illegal, you got nothing, read the tax code retards" is misdirection. The point of this particular info is not legality or illegality. It's that he's a shitty businessman.

Jokes on you im a mobile poster
CTR gives us top of the line Nokia

Here is your proof:
Read thread
Pic related, sources attached

Bernie moved to Australia?

1 post by this id

Nice proofs. Well sourced etc.

failing to find where he gave advice in that post. He simply stated the truth.

Unfortunately this particular person that I know personally that posted this article KNOWS its clickbait bullshit. He's said it himself.

Secondly, On gun murder debate, he used the CDC's statistics to indicate to me that guns cause "so many deaths a year'....When I explained to him (as a doctor) that the majority of gun deaths are Suicides but more deaths actually occur due to poisoning (either by drugs /antifreeze etc.) You are more likely to die from being poisioned than you are being killed by a gun. Even if you factor in the suicides. Point is, I used the exact same statistics from the exact same website from the same fucking page and he called it a lie.

It has already been determined medically and scientifically that liberal's brains form synapses differently that basic human common sense would create. To create a diehard liberal, you literally have to flood the brain with bullshit that the brain itself knows is not natural in order to force it to create synapses. 1 generation is all that is needed to brainwash a mass of people. It is a slow process but once the snowball effect occurs, it is irreversible. They begin to attack people who speak the truth even when presented with truth they are unable to refute. Its psychological control which is so powerful that people's perception can be altered. I can tell a person is liberal as soon as I look at them. Not because the way they are dressed etc. It is simply because they seem to not be in control of their own reality. They are usually worse looking physically, not it weight, but in attractiveness. They react to stimuli much differently than someone who spends the majority of their time in nature. Their awareness is shit as is their social interaction. Mental illnesses such as schizophrenia, mental retardation, suicide, and depression are more prevalent in people who identify as liberal and who live in large cities.

I'm an ER doc in a top ten US hospital. AMA

It seems bots don't understand sarcasm.

Guess I'll believe you since you would know firsthand about a political situation spinning out of control. Good thing it doesn't harm anyone else seeing as Australia provides nothing of value to the world economy.