youtube.com/watch?v=RYuajo8XTsg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0
youtube.com/watch?v=96iyQNPzFN0
youtube.com/watch?v=E84VqqCPI7w
youtube.com/watch?v=j2zlPNGuPbw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

don't promote your shit here nigger

wow she is really smart. much respect. blacks are treated so unfairly in america.

dafuq? how how is your IQ?

Good to see the public "education" system is doing its job

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

I spoke a lot of "truth" when I was 15 too.

black americans commit over half of the violent crimes in america. mostly against other black americans. that's why cops get into so many hostile encounters with blacks. that's why blacklivesmatter needs to quit bitching at the cops who come when someone calls them for help, who come to WHERE THE CRIME IS, and start preaching that anti abuse message to their own communities. Look at chicago, they shut down stop and frisk, cops are tired of policing neighborhoods where this current anticop culture has created so much hostility, and now? crime in the inner city is way up. good job BLM. please keep screaming and crying at THE ONLY PEOPLE TRYING TO HELP.

Main points of her "argument":

>Rice could have been my brother
>Trayvon Martin was walking down the street with his hood up and got shot, so maybe I can't walk down the street safely
>Cops are supposed to protect me, not attack me
>People in America don't care about black people
>We were stolen from our home and forced us into slavery
>Segregation
>My grandparents picked cotton
>My mother got spit on and called a nigger in the 70s
>Not going to sit here and let this keep happening to us

What does this even mean? He could have been your brother because he's the same race as you? Can I point to every person of my race in the news and say that they could have been my brother? Either way, what the fuck does this matter? If my brother was a shithead and deserved to die then that's that. If he didn't deserve to die and got killed unjustly, then that's a travesty. Either way, his relation to me does not change anything about the situation.

>Trayvon Martin was walking down the street with his hood up and got shot, so maybe I can't walk down the street safely

No he wasn't. He was walking in a neighborhood that was not his own, acting shady as fuck. Zimmerman should not have followed him, but Martin should not have attacked him after he was followed either. If walking in someone else's neighborhood, going into backyards with your hood up, and then attacking someone is "walking down the street", then yeah, maybe it is unsafe to "walk down the street".

That's not how cops work. If you are holding a gun and not dropping it while the police are giving you explicit instructions to do so, they will kill you to protect themselves. If that is unreasonable, then I don't know how to argue back against that.

If she instead is talking about the cases in which black people might have been able to have been taken down without using lethal force, then I still don't think she has a good point (1/?)

facts yo im black and agree

>blacks constantly self insert themselves slaves
>girl in video claims her grandparents were slaves
unlikely
>claims her mom was spat on and called in word during the "70's" during integration?

wow, they must not have very good history books in that classroom if integration was started during the 70s

What did you say to me you pathetic bull? You're nothing but a tool to me and my wife and her children. You will never know the joy of watching your wife get fucked right in front of your eyes and the orgasm you get from watching it. You will never EVER know the joy of eating out your wife's creampie that her bull gave her. You will never know what it is like to not be an object of sexual desire, especially when your wife tells you things such as "I never want to have sex with you again" and "I'm horny. I'm going to go over to the Bull's house". You will NEVER EVER know the pure bliss that comes when your wife tells you she's pregnant. We have hosted over 200 bulls with 80% of them being black males and 2% of them being Jewish. Any one of them could be the father but it doesn't matter because I WILL be the father and none of you pathetic bulls will get to know what it means to love a child unconditionally

I'll just leave this here.
Over 4,000 black people were murdered last year by crime and violence. 158 were shot by cops.

Rameses II is the reason they're fucking retarded.

>muh pyramids
>what is an aquifer
>who is tesla
>I'm a smart nigguh
>I know my history
>the first slave owner in america was black?

INDOCTRINATION
somebody remind her that everything she mention was supported by democrats

If she was 15, and her father was 70 when she was born, and her grandfather was 70 when her father was born, technically, theoretically, that grandfather could have been a slave in 1861, and have a 15 year old granddaughter in 2016.

I heard ctr was into kids. Is that true?

If you are giving the police any reason to not treat you fairly, ESPECIALLY with all of the police stories in the news, you are plain stupid. Never once has anyone turned on their interior lights after being pulled over, gotten their information out and put it on the dashboard, kept their hands on the wheel, and followed all of the officer's instructions and gotten shot.

This is so vague that it doesn't mean anything. Does she mean people on the street? Police? Government? This is useless.

That's fucked up. But how does complaining about it solve anything? How does it help heal racial tensions in America? Most importantly, what do you want anyone to do about it? Yes, slavery was bad, but what can we do about it now?

Also I could make a big argument about how slave traders in Africa were black, but again, this shit happened centuries ago, and I can't change the past.

>Segregation

Was fucked up. So what? What do you want us to do about it now? You are no longer segregated. What else do you want us to do?

Let's assume that you're 13. And that your parents had you when they were 45. And their parents had them when they were 45. that would make them 103. They would have been born in 1913. The emancipation proclamation was passed in 1863, at least 50 years before your grandparents were born.

Maybe they really did pick cotton. But they did not do it as slaves.

Disregarding the fact that this is hyperbole, again, what do you want us to do about the fact that people were disrespectful to your mother on a bus 40 years ago? Feel guilty about it?

Let what keep happening to you? You provided no evidence of you being discriminated against personally. (2/3)

Im not watching that shit

I have enough rage breakouts already from the shit going on

Go back to Africa then.

Do you have tits that you can post as proof?

>actually giving a shit what some dumb little 15 year old niglet has to say
Don't even bother user.

Fucking niggers they're always so goddamn loud.

I'll give this niglet one thing though, at least she has aspirations to be a lawyer and not just shit out 7 shanequas for welfare bux. Fix your culture and fix your goddamn people.

and you know it's real because it's a kid. again...

BLAH BLAH SAME BULLSHIT WITH THE SAME FAKE TEARS

My son does this shit when I won't give him a cookie. He's not actually sad, he's just mad he's not getting his way.

What BENEFIT is there to befriending niggers again?

Why would you post a plea for black lives matter on world wide hip hop? Doesn't this stupid bitch know the majority of the black filmed videos on this site are of violent black criminals attacking victims of all shapes sizes species and colors for fun?
She'd do better posting her emotional protest video in a fucking gore thread.
Apparently black lives don't brain matter.

>Fucking niggers they're always so goddamn loud.
Hey, they also vines too.

this is some hysterical ridiculous shit.

Everyone should just abandon the thread. We should all just make a commitment to just start ignoring BLM and BLM related race-baiting BS. America is tired of appeal to emotion fallacies, and the boring narrative of the evil white cop who shot another innocent black man who dindu nuffin. We're sick of it, everybody just abandon the thread and ignore all racial BS from now on.

I'm black yo

yo race soldias be out in the crowds. we nees to get whit mutha fuckin devils out this bitch. gyptians was the most advanced civilations out here. thas the truth and you know it fuck nigga. we win thas what we do we get money

You are in a (persumably) public school where it is highly illegal to discriminate or separate people based on race. Maybe you are discriminated against in your daily life. But you did not give any examples of how you are discriminated against in this speech.

Also, WHAT WAS YOUR POINT? Black people had it shitty for centuries, fair point. And that is why you want to become a lawyer? If your motivation truly is "this was horrible, and I intend to never let it happen again" then that seems noble enough. But I can't help but think that after giving a speech this passionate, that your motivation is not that, but something more like "black people had it shitty for centuries, so now it's time to get even". But this is more of an assumption that it is a fact.

Also, the irony of her wanting to become a lawyer to fight inequality, ignoring the fact that she would have to live in a progressive society for a black woman to even be able to become a lawyer.

More like
>Young Anything speaks nonsense
Tes and I Am God

im a dude

>mentioned a kid who was pointing what people thought was a real gun at people walking by
>mentioned a kid who attempted to beat up an older guy

Could have been muh brother... waaaahhhhhh

I didn't watch the whole thing. Did she bring up skittles or Michael Brown?

>>not driving around with a loaded gun

I thought this was America?

user, it's a fucking kid.

Just another stupid sheboon screaming "muh rayciss!"
The boondocks was right
>muh dogs n firehoses
>we're you attacked?
>I don't see why that matters
>cuz it seems like the whole race takes advantage of what happened to SOME people

You're a girl though?

maybe they were all born on february 29th

Not tonight

No.

>at least she has aspirations to be a lawyer
yeah, and when I was 15 I was gonna be all sorts of great things too

thats mad gay but ii

Not hyperbole, I meant anecdotal btw.

Return to Africa

youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0

I thought it was funny.

>Everyone just needs to turn a blind eye to all the crime, drugs, and the horrific behavior in black neighborhoods and just let them run rampant in the streets
>It's not their fault, it's everyone else

Can someone tell me why all of these people speak in that same irritating, smug, wannabe Farrakhan way?

They all use the same buzzwords too. If I hear one more muhfugguh say "black bodies" or talk about their fucking hair, I swear to god.

I wanted to fly the space shuttle. But that's hella hard

I don't think I've laughed so hard in a while. When you think you've seen it all, along comes this gem of a masterpiece

Thank you Cred Forums for corrupting my soul. Never stop

BUT THEY DON'T COMMIT MORE CRIME, THEY JUST GET CAUGHT MORE BECAUSE THE POLICE DISCRIMINATE AGAINST THEM

EVERYONE ELSE TOTALLY COMMITS AS MUCH CRIME AS BLACK PEOPLE, THE POLICE JUST DON'T CHECK THEM

i wanted to be a firefighter, but even that is too hard for me. lol

How? You surely can't have failed the book learning part. Do you not meet the required physical standards?

why is it that when black people talk about slavery they keep saying what they did to "us"? they have nothing to do with slavery and white people don't either. what is their endgame?

He's concerned because it's a nigger holding the gun.

We don't segregate them they just commit some many crimes that we expect it from them.

If your brother is a thug piece of shit going nowhere in life, then yes
You can walk down the street safely because Tray-tray was walking through a gated community
Cops are supposed to maintain order through whichever methods necessary, including beating dumbasses
Why should white people care when they literally want us dead and enslaved
How did you get tricked into riding a boat in chains when you WUZ KANGS AND SHIIEEET
>Segregation
You'd have liked it if it had quality control
At least they weren't dying en masse like Irish cops and Chinese railroad workers
My Dad got mugged at gunpoint in the 70s
But you sat there and did

We still want tits, you're american, you have manboob.

I got old and tired. I can't manage a flight of stairs. much less pull a hose through burning buildings.

Also, Tray was in a community going through a crime spree of young black people breaking into homes to steal shit.

At 18 years old?

So go back to your home then. Oh right, they tried that once and it turned into a corrupt genocidal dictatorship called Liberia.

My ancestors were slaves too bitch, also "we" didn't enslave you. Most white people did not actually own slaves or have anything to do with the slave trade, only slavers owned slaves which was a small portion of white people. You are blaming people who's ancestors didn't even oppress your ancestors for oppressing your ancestors.

>5 warrants

In America you don't get own or operate firearms after you're convicted with felonies or other convictions.

>Never once has anyone turned on their interior lights after being pulled over, gotten their information out and put it on the dashboard, kept their hands on the wheel, and followed all of the officer's instructions and gotten shot.

Not sure why this isn't common knowledge, before the cop even comes to the window you need to have all your information ready so you don't put yourself in any compromising situation.

well you know firefighting was just pillow talk baby for my 5 grade teacher. I think I said astronaut too. lol

youtube.com/watch?v=96iyQNPzFN0

Exactly.

Viva Liberia! Come home, friends!

>DEM POLICE BE RACIST, THEY SHOULD BE PROTECTIN DA PUBLIC AN SHIT LIKE THAT
>Eh, ok
>Police force arrests more blacks with warrants and catching them doing crimes
>DAS RACIST DAS RACIST!
>Police abandon their neighborhoods
>DA POLICE NEVER COME, THEY CORRUPT AN SHIT

Segregation is the only solution. We must voluntarily segregate. It's simple. The problem is the government seeks to unite this two separate and conflict nations. Giving Blacks access to White resources has been nothing more than a blessing for Blacks - yet, even though they now have access to everything Whites do and created, they complain about not having enough. And they will continue to complain about not having enough until the White man is completely subdued.

Do you have vitiligo on your finger tips or am I tripping?

Absolutely wrong, please never do this. The officer will see you rifling around in your car and immediately escalate the situation. Even if you don't have a gun, you could be hiding something.

I know that you're not supposed to get out of your car when you're pulled over in the USA (that is what's expected in the UK - as soon as it's safe, get out and stand by your car), so your best bet would just be to wait for him with your hands on the wheel and tell him clearly what you're doing before you make a move for the glove box.

but i got in many cool adventures. just not firefighting.

>YOU FORCE US INTO SLAVERY
>YOU MADE US LIVE IN OUR FECES
Said from the safety of a clean public school

>implying niggers get guns through legitimate businesses.
How fucking stupid can you be

Southerners brought all these niggers over to America to pick cotton. The North knew it was going to be a problem. And finally put a stop to it. But too late.

Now we are all paying the price.

So if you live in the South and are sick of all the niggers that live around you and saturate your lives.

Then its your own fucking fault.

Thanks for fucking the nation. Dixie.

>yfw black on black crime has skyrocketed since BLM came into existence

lol wut

>The North knew it was going to be a problem. And finally put a stop to it. But too late.

she's just spouting msm victim memes

nothing to see here, just a brainwashed kid

ah fuck it, less have a drink.

youtube.com/watch?v=E84VqqCPI7w

youtube.com/watch?v=j2zlPNGuPbw

>That's why I want to become a lawyer

Keep at it, kid. You'll learn the truth if you try to be an honest person living among other blacks. And especially if your job involves dealing with black criminals 24/7.

>Cred Forums gets BTFO every day for months
>it's still here

>We
>We
>We
>We

Someone on Cred Forums is having a shit right now.

>All her points are literally just atrocities of the very distant past that are no longer relevant
Wow dude she's so woke.

Michigan didn't bring all the niggers to America. Georgia did that. Its a Southern problem. Niggers have always been a Southern problem.

Now, the South wants everyone to take their niggers. And we don't want them.

Stop making the whites in the North and West take your niggers. You brought them here.

So just bred with them and become the mulattoes that we all know you want to be.

Southern scum.

>"You stole us from our home and forced us into slavery"

Pretty sure that was mostly your own people that did that.

>wuz
>wuz
>wuz
>wuz

Why is Cred Forums so shit now?

someone pass the peanuts.

you can commit crimes and pin it on them.

His name is ngor, lmao

This. I did it one time and realized afterwards how dumb it was. For all he knew I couldve been looking for a gun and it couldve got ugly fast. Luckily I live in a good neighborhood so he was cool and didnt even think anything of it since no one gets shot around here. In the city I will definitely wait for them to instruct me to grab my information.

MEN
DO
ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>expecting me to watch this

shit I want meatloaf.

>Implying the north didn't directly benefit from slave produced textiles or indirectly benefit by building ships for slave traders

>Implying my white European ancestors didn't immigrate to the US until after the Civil War

You are the very definition of a basic bitch.

do you know what it takes to get meatloaf around here. were talking serious undertaking.

Everyone on /pol hates niggers. And I agree. But it was the South that brought all these niggers to America. To pick their Cotton.

Now look. We have all these problems with the niggers. Niggers are everywhere.

The South doesn't want to bred with the Niggers they brought in. The want to ship them off to the North. And the West.

Here I am. Sitting up here. And all the while I see more and more niggers being shipped up here. To Michigan.

I don't want all there niggers here. But they just keep coming.

Why can't the Southerners just bred with their niggers? So they will be happy there and want to stay?

How many wars are we going to have to fight so that those in the South will just keep hold of their niggers.

We don't want them up here. Please deal with your niggers.

this black queen is so WOKE
well Cred Forums what do you have to say for yourselves?

>niggers being shipped
Do you think that this is like the slave trade and we're just moving niggers around like parcels? Also, northerners had slaves too, you high school retard.

>Tamir Rice could have been my brother
So is your brother making a habit of pointing airsoft guns at cops? Maybe you should teach him about not doing that.
>Trayvon Martin was walking down the street
No, he beat the shit out of a stranger.