Thoughts on cocaine?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0bOV4ExHPZY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i LIKE IT .. A LOT .. GOT ANY?

no but stellaris is dope

The white mans drug

The ultimate redpill

Cred Forums Pass user since August 2016.

They are usually euphoric and muddled.

BASED Tbh.

IT'S gi-gi-gi-gi-GREAT!

It is a substance

Yeah, this. Game is exactly what I always wished Galactic Civilisations was.

Cred Forums Pass user since December 2014.

Ok

literal bs
I NEED YOGURT

Only drug that I don't trust myself to not go over board with. Once I do a line it's repeated until the gram is gone.

Overrated but still cool

MDMA is much better

Expensive and mostly glorified caffeine (might be wrong, I only had chance when sleep deprived)

Not a fan famalam.

this is the ultimate troll
Hiro's plan to out newfags is put into place
How are you enjoying your star of david?

JASKA!

a-PVP

>Thoughts on cocaine?
I"M THE FUCKING BEST AND SMARTEST HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS IS AWESOMMMMMEEEE

Did it and felt calm.
Don't know what the rave about it is.
Seems like a waste of money.
Why not just chug a bottle of robo?

It's a retarded fashion drug for retarded rich people. If I wanna take something for partying I'll do MDMA, if I wanna take something for working I'll do a mild amphetamine like adderall. Cocaine just makes you an amped up dickhead for 30 minutes and you'll just crave more and more.

>Needs drugs for confidence.
Pussy.

Degenerate, like most drugs.

Meth is superior. Coke and crack are nigger tier.

The fuck is this garbage?

If you're rich enough to be properly addicted to cocaine but stupid enough to be properly addicted to cocaine, you're pretty fucking stupid.

an australian

I've done it about 15 times.

>Expensive
>Gets out of your system fast/good for dug testing
>Turns you into a jabbering lunatic.
>Not nearly as addictive as people say it is
>Usually people buy it either to show off or to stay up and keep drinking. People who just do blow to get high with no utility are always scumbags. No exceptions.

Got so high on fishscale once I was hallucinating my friend changing his face into a demon and was paranoid that he was reading my mind.

The last time I tried it was about 4 years ago I bought it through a co worker who was a heavy user, I had money to burn so I bought two 8 balls so I could give it away to people/ not have to worry about getting any more for a months...it was cut really bad so I took too much and almost had a heart attack. My girlfriend was laying next to me checking my breathing all night. I ended up selling it all to the co worker and making the money back.

I never do blow alone, always with booze and some other comedown like valium on the other end, because I can never fuckin sleep afterwards.

It's also completely degenerate and the worst people on the planet sell it.

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY YOU...
>leafposter
Ah shit! You got me

Brilliantly worded! You should consider becoming a great author.

Am I a Cred Forums pass user?

it's pretty good when you inject it into your urethra and bladder to increase pleasure during sex

Drugs are degenerative
Cocaine fuels the cartels

It was cut bad so took too much? Do you not give your posts the plausibility check beforehand Canada?

>this is the ultimate troll

holy crap, Hiro outed the shills!

Stellaris is gay. Go play a real game. Like ck2.

>Got so high on fishscale once I was hallucinating my friend changing his face into a demon and was paranoid that he was reading my mind.

once me and my neighbor had a race to see who could do more coke and he died so I left his ass inside his front door and moved the next day

>belgium
How are you enjoying that shit colored skin lmao

Cred Forums Pass user since December 2012.

fuck. Ive been trying to not play this game so much but now Im triggered and have to get drunk and spend 6 hours on it tonight.

so which lobby group do you work for?

this makes everything so much easier

Almost thought I was looking at eve online

Its ok if you have self restraint and moderate. Other wise it has a tendency to fuck up your shit. Much like vicodin in that respect only it only takes a few days of usage to turn you into a retard.

If your going to do it make it a friday or saterday night thing.

>Is deluded enough to be confident without drugs
LOW IQ

>if you are rich but stupid you are stupid

Supporting mexican drug cartels, and nigger degenerates. KYS

Degenerate, useless and expensive drug. Should still be legal though because victimless "crimes" are stupid.

Also, I thought this was a map of North Aleppo and SDF took al-Bab. Thanks for getting my hopes up.

O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A- JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA

youtube.com/watch?v=0bOV4ExHPZY

All those inhabitable planets...

don't do it. Not worth it really you'll jus tbe left wanting more or wasting more money