How did you find Cred Forums? Why did you come here? How long have you been here...

How did you find Cred Forums? Why did you come here? How long have you been here? Has Cred Forums changed your views in any way?

I used to browse Cred Forums every day, but i switched to Cred Forums after the Tay-chan miracle.

I think I've become much more full of hate since i moved here.

Fuck off, we already got Hiro data mining

>How did you find Cred Forums?
Heard about it when you guys nazified my then gf before they killed her.
>Why did you come here?
I hate PC culture.
>Has Cred Forums changed your views in any way?
I hate Canada now.

Driven here when Cred Forums was completely right about Bernie

i found pol last year and since then my life has improved.

I was interested in politics and history since forever but I decided at some point in 2012 that nothing ever changes (at least here) so I stopped giving fucks.

When all the shit hit the fan in Ukraine I was told by my younger brother that there's fresh news here every day, so I transferred from Cred Forums over here. It's been already a year that I haven't spent any time on Cred Forums at all...

Been using it since is was /new/ and when it came back as Cred Forums.

I come back during every election cycle.

Exactly this.

I just got hired today by CTR to shill for Hillary on Cred Forums and /r9k/. They even bought me a Cred Forums Pass so I can shill harder. Any "pro tips" you can give me would be appreciated!

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

I came here after based mod was removed from Cred Forums and it became shit

A long time ago on some other board they told me to go back to Cred Forums, so I went back to Cred Forums for the first time and have stayed.

>and /r9k/
I know you're just baiting, but...
>implying they'll leave the house to vote
>implying they'll vote for a woman supported by normies
>implying they're not just joking about liking being NEETs
I think I saw some CTR shills on r9k, but it would be pretty dumb of them to spend too much time there.

>How did you find Cred Forums?
Tbh I can't even recall. Must have been exploring different boards. I used to go on Cred Forums about 5 years ago every once in a while then I stopped because it became sickening. Then came back a few years after and it was even worse. I guess that's when I started looking for something else.
>Why did you come here?
The people here amuse me, either with memes or their stupidity.
>Has Cred Forums changed your views in any way?
Kek. No. I'm not dumb enough be swayed by a Belarussian buckwheat pancake enthusiast forum.

I have done you a great favour.

This meme is really popular right now.

Good luck on your Sysiphean quest friendo :^)

I'm a refugee from reddit, used it from before the Boston bombings happened and reddit nearly got a man arrested. Overtime there stopped being new original posts, there was censorship and there was srs. Twoxchromosomes I can't even tell if its satire or not.
Didn't knoe what other site to use thought they were all lefty stuff I mean Cred Forums I knew had traps and furries.

Then brexit and trump I hated them both but the rampant suppression of discussion by redditors made me look everywhere for info. R/donald then here. Then I was red pilled and say stuff to my friends like "Do you think if whites were bred out by demographics we would be remembered as Honest, Loving the builders of society. No we would be remembered as thieves ,villains and tyrants. We built the kingdom and are hated for it."

They don't pay much attention to my rants but I'll keep doing it.
One of them never used to say nigger, now he does first you get them using your vernacular. Then you hopefully profit.

Trump runs for president>Begin listening to David Duke because MSM keeps talking shit>Begin visiting dailystormer>Cred Forums

Came here to witness the shitfest during this election cycle, now i come back once in a while because the radicalism of this board amuses me more than any other.

Same. It used to be only despair but now it's hate and despair. How do I change this