Well Cred Forums?

>I need to try this hard to look edgy

Sage

We don't subscribe to that idea.

We also admire Jews, that's why we want to become them.

They don't use might they use subversion. A slow poison from within.

Not an argument, polfag.

when your flag is a fucking leaf

might makes right doesnt mean you cannot or shouldnt fight back when in a situation disfavorable to you

Physical might.
The jews were never powerful. They're the closest thing that comes to being a mage in this world. All "brains", no substance.

Might doesn't make "right".

Might just has the power to do whatever the fuck it wants.

there is literally nothing wrong with being jewish

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

>Jews dominate the world by being pushed out of their homeland, enslaved, under attack for thousands of years, and then nearly exterminated by whites only to be saved by other whites

>leaf

If might makes right and might has, at one point, ruled the world, how come the 2nd amendment exists? Shouldn't I be under some authoritarian's complete and utter control by now, by virtue of their might?
Might may make right temporarily, but in the long run it makes naught.

By that logic humans are pretty inferior to most animals
Or let me guess, it only applies between humans?

This. What definition of might are you using faggot op?

We also don't want to be like them. We want to take the power back.

Wtf I love Jews now

lol polfags, "bu...bu.. but muh superiority"

>Implying you deserve an argument
>A FUCKING leaf

This guy gets it.
Why is it that all these fucking redditors come here and spout Cred Forums memes when they are not needed?

Ah fucking finally some sensible leafs standing up to the Cred Forums retards

Fuck Stormfags

see

I don't see any problem here.

We only call what the Jews do "wrong" because we are currently unable to stop it.

However, in identifying it and working to better ourselves and grow stronger we may one day be powerful enough to stop them, then our will shall be "right".

The point of might is right is that abstract moral reasoning doesn't have any relation to the real world. Nature cares only about who has the power to dominate his enemies.

Self-deprecating humor. I like it.

> A FUCKING POLFAG

the problem with a jewish victory is that they undermine everyone else around them, and they pave the way to eliminate social darwinism from the earth in the name of abstract morality such as equality,freedom and pacifism, which in turn leads to the slow death of humanity. the main issue with the jew is not their success but what they do with it, which bad for all concerned

no Fuck you

So might makes right as long as the might is you?

polfags lol

Yes it's only between humans you stereotype of a subhuman monkey

>and they pave the way to eliminate social darwinism from the earth in the name of abstract morality such as equality,freedom and pacifism, which in turn leads to the slow death of humanity

You should read the Protocols. They only propagate those values to weaken the goyim. They don't actually believe in them or intend to have them around once they are in power.

Jews don't use "might". They trick the goyim into stupid bullshit like egalitarianism and white guilt.

The jew rules over the goyim in the same way that a lion trainer inside the cage rules over the lion. Sure, the lion may obey because its been trained to, but if it so chooses, it could tear the man limb from limb.

?

there is literally nothing wrong with liking a feminine penis

this has been debated many times...

That makes zero sense, pantshitter.

Nice try polfag.

Non human animals have no concept of "right" and thus have no place in the philosophy.

Jungle nigger.

This one is so true though

Fucking Amerifat conservatives and tea party sharters bandwagoning on the New/Alt Right....

Part of the reason it came to be was to avoid you lot entirely

So Samoans and blacks are the elite humans? They could shit on you in physical might.

It's a good thing might is also dependant upon numbers and technology then, isn't it?

And replying to a leaf thread with no sage should be a gassavle offense desu

>Non human animals have no concept of "right" and thus have no place in the philosophy.
>Humans, who do have concept of right and understand philosophy, must impose their opinions by force
American education strikes again.

>Asians making massive advancements in tech because they aren't worried about silly religious morality like whites, letting them tap into genetic fronteirs whites are too pussy to try
>more Asian people than whites

Guess you better bend over for ling ling....

ALREADY KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

Ah yes, Costa Rican education, technology and innovation

You retarded subhuman, humans are among the apex predators, they are in the 0,1% where physical might is concerned and top the brain department.

The amount of beasts able to overpower a human don't go beyond two digits, are you even shallowly aware of the amount of species out there ?
Even if you remove all bacterias, insects and flora, humans are still in that 0,1%.

"Might makes right" is a goad to make you try harder and a reminder that some things can't be changed, not a moral rule. If you want to do anything in this world, from protecting animal welfare to restricting immigration, you need power.

lol'd

>african americans above mexico
WE

A might-is-right philosophy is incompatible with the NAP

>Oh no, got called out in my stupid logic
>Better change the subject to tests scores
Tell me more

The argument stands. You're hung up in the word "most". Change it to many if you want, and the logic still makes sense.

Bro, you're French. I could name 20 reptiles alone that could overpower you.

>This banter attempt

That's actually a logical assumption

WUZ
WALL
CLIMBERS
N
SHIET

>people still think Fingolia is a meme

>might makes right means you shouldn't even bother trying to fight back or resist

The whole point of the ideal is resistance, faggot

i don't believe in those to be honest senpai, the jew is not a conniving conspirator,but instead he is just a misguided and short sighted idealist. this is what makes the jew stupid. the majority of jews in question which cause issues are of the secular variety, they question and claw away at the fabric of society. just like there is something in asian society which makes them generally good at maths, computers and studying, there is something in the jewish culture which encourages cultural and moral revisionism. the insights of these relativistic intellectuals can at times be interesting and enlightening, but in the final analysis are often just causes of strife and decay

You truly believe a tribe that calls themselves "God's Chosen People" believes in equality?

Jewish supremacy certainly seems very real to me.