Trump paid no federal taxes for 18+ years

Trump paid no federal taxes for 18+ years.

Thoughts?

nyti.ms/2dm3yJW

Are there any online polls we can spam in the meantime?

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01/01/2015&max_date=08/05/2016
cbsnews.com/news/white-house-defends-embrace-of-ge-ceo-despite-report-company-didnt-owe-taxes-in-2010/
archive.is/p3Xle)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That makes him smart.

>could have
Top notch. Someone firebomb this fucking place already.

wew that's smart

>tfw to intelligent to pay taxes

Bad ass.

The absolute madman.

I haven't paid taxes since 2003 because the federal government is a pit of criminals. Why would I give criminals money? Im indigent on paper. I get food stamps and assistance for utility bills and property tax.

Honestly, why are you all doing this? Is it some retarded notion of pride or something? Have fun with that

FEDERAL GUBMINT BTFO

>could have
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
They're so desperate

Damn how will based cheetoman ever recover??

I haven't paid taxes since 2003 because the federal government is a pit of criminals. Why would I give criminals money? Im indigent on paper. I get food stamps and assistance for utility bills and property tax.

Honestly, why are you all not doing this? Is it some retarded notion of pride or something? Have fun with that

>could have

Besides, if a businessman can not pay taxes and not be doing anything illegal, that's on the government.

so a literal revolutionary?
down with the brits, down with the globalists.

Isn't that supposed to be a crime in burgerland?

Like, a big fucking crime?

>could have
before you gas yourself please gas your sources user

I wish I was smart enough to be able to do my taxes so I paid the least amount possible.

How to avoid paying taxes and getting v& at the same time?

>could have

And at least criminals, people without ID's, and lazy niggers can vote in online polls. Hillary's fucked in the actual election.

Oh, and she's going to croak soon :D

oh noes, a loss carry forward

What sort of moron would willingly pay taxes if they could legally not pay them?
Being taxed isn't the same as being altruistic.

>ITT: Trumpfags jump through hoops to defend Dipshit Donald's tax dodging ass

>Posting from NYT
>NYT is a known HRC propaganda machine

Yeah, so how about Hillary's emails? Clinton Foundation? Benghazi? Watergate? Filegate? Travelgate? Saudi cash? Etc?

Don't care

>could of
We would have a much fucking better idea if he just released his taxes like everyone else. Why does Trump get a pass on this again?

>could have

so let me get this straight: this is a standard part of the tax code, anyone can use it, but because someone who said mean things is using it, that's bad?

jesus christ these people are grasping at straws

evading taxes is a crime, but he doesn't evade taxes. evading implies deliberately not paying taxes you're supposed to pay, he instead does something called 'tax avoidance', where he takes advantage of the tax code to pay as little tax as possible

THIS IS THE SHILL STORY THAT RIGHT SIDE BROADCASTING NETWORK WAS TALKING ABOUT AFTER THE RALLY.

The RSBN people said to READ carefully and do not share and that these are FALSE.

If he was not paying taxes, the IRS would have went after him

If he's following the current laws, leave him the fuck alone.

We don't care CTR.

sounds like the system is broken and trump knows how to fix it.

Well I mean, if his not having net income because of losses, then he wouldn't have tazes to pay. Where's the illiegal part?

>actually paying taxes
How fucking dumb can you get

Cred Forums Pass user since December 2012.

He took a massive loss in one year. That loss is spread over many years with regard to taxes.

This is a routine practice for any business of any size.

it's fucking nothing

Having good accountents to throw on deductions until your tax liability is $0 isn't a crime

>This image
CTR faggot

That makes him smart. If he can legally not pay taxes then why the fuck should he? blame the rules of the game not the being

>paying for Cred Forums pass
how ironic is your post?

If he did it legally, I agree that it does make him smart.

Tax deducting? Then why the NYT uses the words "paid NO federal income"?

Are they retards?

Tax deduction is a thing in any civilized country

including Mexico

>pays taxes
>good american
choose one

>Thoughts?

The exact same deduction available to anyone, just on a much larger scale.

Boo-hoo.

Smart president to be.

Tax laws are written to encourage real estate investing.
What business is Trump in, again?

>1995

have these people not realized this is just helping his campaign? hes been calling himself the best business man to ever exist, people already know he does shit like this

>C O U L D H A V E

wow really made me think.

Trump could have not paid any taxes, killed 10 hookers, thrown a baby off the top of Trump tower on a dare and I'd still vote for him.

>could have

Why hasn't somebody gassed the New York times yet? Moreover, how did they obtain his 95 taxes?

how do you avoid them? Can you recommend a good firm? tired of getting 20k bonuses and paying like 6-7k in taxes

How did you greentext without >

>Muh CTR
God you faggots are delusional

>I get food stamps and assistance for utility bills and property tax.
how do you claim to never be able to find a job

Tax dodger
Draft dodger
Fact dodger

Big surprise

Good, it would of been wasted on retarded shit otherwise, our corrupt as govt. doesn't spend its money wisely.

they use those words because the average person has literally no idea how taxes work and they will immediately think Trump somehow danced around for 20 years avoiding the IRS while making TV shows, running businesses and so on

This just in
Hillary Clinton could have caused 9/11

Good for him.

I don't give a single shit about his tax returns.

CTR you are grasping at straws

Makes him smart.

>implying anyone would pay taxes if they knew how to avoid it legally

when you're literally rich enough to not be working

>posts picture of a successful white man who would vote for Trump

You must be tone deaf in real life.

>Donald J. Trump declared a $916 million loss on his 1995 income tax returns, a tax deduction so substantial it could have allowed him to legally avoid paying any federal income taxes for up to 18 years, records obtained by The New York Times show.

>The tax experts consulted by The Times said nothing in the 1995 documents suggested any wrongdoing by Mr. Trump, even if the extraordinary size of the loss he declared would have probably triggered extra scrutiny from Internal Revenue Service examiners.

This is supposed to be a big deal? What idiot would pay more than the law requires for taxes?

If this is Hillary's october surprise, they are really desperate

taxes are liberal cuckoldry.

>could have

itsfuckingnothing.png

This. I got a good slimy old Chinese man that just makes up shit on the spot while filling out my taxes for me. Literally saves me thousands and I just pay him like $60.

It's over.

Are you fucking retarded? Do you have difficulty reading?

>Could Have

Yep, good for him, smart enough to know to pay as little as possibly legally using all the existing tricks and loopholes that the rich, including Hillary, have been using for years.

I'd be mad if he were dumb enough to NOT have taken advantage of all opportunities.

There is literally nothing wrong with using the law to your advantage in order to pay as little taxes as possible.

He's paying what the law requires, would any of you pay more than you have to?

Thought so.

>trump is a draft dodger

clinton is a woman, so she's a draft dodger by default

He knows what loopholes to close up to make up for his lower taxes, which will also make it to where those who don't know how/can't afford to use those loopholes aren't having to carry that extra weight.
I trust him more than Hillary on this; especially when she has all of the typical corrupt interests on her side.

Invest in real estate.

im confused

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01/01/2015&max_date=08/05/2016

Fuck off, Joseph R. Wiley.

>nyt
>1995
>parts
>could have
man they just can't solidify any of their claims can they?

I blame the shitty overcomplicated tax code. I would have done the same in his position.

Daily reminder if there was gun control durring the Civil War it would have been burned down

> Other targets included the office of the New York Times. The mob was turned back at the Times office by staff manning Gatling guns, including Times founder Henry Jarvis Raymond.

you will still get taxed on anything you make on that real estate when you finally sell it all

>could have

Hillary Clinton *could have* had several people murdered. We won't know until she proves her innocence to us.

Because apparently that's how it's supposed to work, according to the New York Times.

>Are there any online polls we can spam in the meantime?

>He could have

I, also, try to pay as little in taxes as possible.

If I had that ability, I would certainly not pay income tax.

Not certain exactly how the american tax system works, but is federal income tax seperate to business tax?

I just assumed he was paying the business tax instead.

>wanting women in the military

back to tumblr, feminist shill

>could have

Shtter every kike newspaper, kill every kike in defiance and bulldoze every synagogue. I'm tired of these defaming shitbags.

Trump is a smart businessman but very clearly a rich moron disconnected from reality. He lost any chance of me voting for him when he was explaining during the debate how he was smart for screwing over other people/businesses in the past.

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

THIS IS THE SHILL STORY THAT RIGHT SIDE BROADCASTING NETWORK WAS TALKING ABOUT AFTER THE RALLY.

The RSBN people said to READ carefully and do not share and that these are FALSE.

If he was not paying taxes, the IRS would have went after him

This is a FALSE story

I wish I had his tax man.

Kill your fucking self. CTR trash bag. He will and you are wasting your time.

That's called business by the way. Don't like it? Get off your ass and change the laws.

>he thinks Trump still has a chance.

I'm pretty sure every holder of a cuckpass works for CTR.

Why do you have literally no good politicians

Do we need to rent one to you burgers

Are 4pass users the new Canadians?

>Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

how cucked can you get? poor people deserve to get screwed over.

I think the leak was sanctioned by the campaign to troll people.

No.

>no federal income tax
>"hurr durr he paid no taxes"
>what is capital gains?

You're a god damned idiot for falling for this meme.

We have good politicians. Steve King from Iowa.

David Duke.

And uh.. many others.

Where's my pass at?

>Still thinks trying to shill like an autist will work

>Have bad break up.
>Have no problem taking America from them.

Also is that really him?

CTR shiils getting desperate.

Have they already reached the bargaining stage of grief?

No (you)s for you

W- what the fuck? Is this actually true, or is Hiroshimoot playing a joke on us by randomly appending this to posts?

Days is this guy shit?

I didn't know anyone actually bought the pass I thought it was just a meme.

$0.05 has been deposited into your America First™ Account.
Thank you.

Even NPR is now pushing the story.

don't care Tbh niggers

Depreciation. Don’t sell. Make money on rents.

>Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.
top fucking kek, just leave before you embarrass yourself even more

Where do I sign up? I would've shitposted for CTR but they only take fags and blacks.

>parts
>could have
cool

I always love how you delusional sonsabitches think if you believe real hard then something must be true.

if this is real, he's fucking done.

Richfag here. There are many levels of aggressiveness you can take with avoiding taxes. Some are obviously legal, all good. But then there is more and more dangerous...questionably legal totally defensible but maybe not to the spirit of the law. then theres situations you have deniability but in reality you know its not 100% legal. And then theres like unquestionably illegal but if you get called out on it, you just go ahead and pay immediately maybe expecting a penalty. And theres obviously levels of the last one, fudging something small or something huge.

It would be nice to know where trump sits on this if he is going to be our president. If his business record is his main qualification, this is a pretty good indicator of how much risk he will really take and frankly how greedy he is.

He should release his taxes like any of the candidates from the past 10 presidential elections

If I were Trump and got elected president, I'd go out of my way to put NPR and PBS bankrupt once and for all.

>Where's the illiegal part?
There isn't. Taxes are God to the left, not paying them is blasphemy of the highest order.

Tbh they'll both be as bad as each other. Trump is a Zionist wannabe Jew and Hillary is a globalist puppet. Take your pick, Amerifats.

>read the article
>return address on the envelope with the returns was allegedly Trump Tower

I hope Manafort is still on the payroll, because someone needs to disappear.

I know, but the depreciation deductions you are claiming now are eroding your basis in the property. when you do sell it, you will get taxed on the difference between what you paid and what you sell it for

yeah you can keep making money off rent though. that is essentially what trump is doing.

Trump is scum, I can't believe hes hooked all you gullible Merifats. Not even Shillary acknowledges Jerusalem as part of Israel but ya boy Trump does, he's in the pockets of Jews like everyone else.

This will hurt him but it shouldn't be huge

However If he doesn't come back from these stumbles I don't think he can win the election

>rich person doesnt pay taxes
>they are praised
>rich person doesnt pay taxes but is republican
>evil and racist
funny how fucking stupid libtards are

Considering it's all completely legal, and his job is to turn a profit, I'd say he was doing the only option available.

He's the only candidate calling for extreme economic reform, has mentioned auditing the fed, and has real first hand experience with the legal loopholes corporations use to avoid paying taxes.

He's aware of the fed's political motivations and denounces it.

He's aware of the overinflated markets, and trillions in Quantitative Easing that have only exacerbated the problem.

Hillary's plan is to raise taxes on a class of people who don't pay taxes anyway. Hillary has said nothing of offshore legal tax havens, or how to deal with them.

Trump might not be the best guy for president in terms of social policy, or constitutional rights, and I hate that this election has turned into a choice between the lesser of two evils, but I'm a firm believer that an artificial and ever increasing financial economy is a recipe for disaster.

Bankers should not be writing banking law.

Investment banks and savings banks should be segregated.

Infinite models of growth are effective only in the short term, and should be adjusted to represent finite labor and resources.

Gowdy/Chaffetz 2020.

If it's legal, good for him.

This. Do people really buy the passes?

Shit, that's a lot of money. How can I get in contact with CTR?

draper was a democrat

only a cuck like Cuban would wan't to pay more. he should move to canada

Yup.

Google nat rothschild and ivanka trump.

/biz/ here.

No shit, real estate has had the best access to tax breaks of any industry for ages.

>Could have
>exclusive
>they've been saying this for months

im not following

no, i'm saying that women shouldn't be allowed in politics

I spent more than $15 for lunch today. Not a lot of money and worth it to never type a captcha

Weird, did mods disable the green text?

Given the option to not pay taxes who in the fuck would opt into paying them.

/BIZ/ CONFIRMS

ABANDON THREAD

>Could have paid no federal income tax
>Could have

What do they mean by could have? Did he or didn't he?

yeah

she married a different jew and actually converted

trump's son also married a jew, so all of his grandkids are jewish

I guess. Just seems kind of dumb to me.

>could have

Very Jewish headline.

Why'd you tell me to buy MGT fucker?

Well, they would of squandered it.

this could have used some facts.

underrated post

Also, offsetting capital gains with capital losses or carrying forward taxable gains into new investments.
There's all kinds of legal ways to legally avoid taxes if you are rich.
Also, all the money you spend on accountants is deductible

>Ppl be like: "Oh, so smart, so wise"
>Could literally bring Trump down & Hillary up
Wtf I hate Cred Forums now

>not adding all coinshilling and penny stock spam to your filter

>rich person doesnt pay taxes
>they are praised

I've only ever seen this on here in relation to trump Tbh

I wonder why it's the tax reports from the Clinton years that they got a hold of.
Really gets the neurons firing...

>yfw Trump leaked his own tax records

Everybody else would do the same if they could get away with it but they can't because they're retarded.

Good for him. Smart businessmen find ways to put their assets back into their ventures and pay as little personal tax as possible.

>t. Important businessman

If you can legally avoid paying taxes and have the means to do so, it makes sense that you would.

JFK's dad got rich off of financial practices he himself later banned. When there's a loophole, exploiting it is rational self-interest. When there isn't one and you're embezzling and taking bribes on the public dime, then it's a crime.

based trump

wish i didn't have to pay taxes either

...just like smart politicians find ways to cover their ass during federal investigations?

that makes me smart

jk as long as hes giving to charity atleast as much as what he would be paying in taxes im down

but sadly thats not what happensssssss

They just didn't want it bad enough. You have to WANT to burn down a building.

Taxation is theft

Trump has the same home aesthetic choice of a Kang.

You have to pay property and business privilege taxes

>someone from trump tower released it

Gee you don't think his campaign did it do you

We can get paid for this?

>Could have
Such acts of desperation...

Ivanka tells a story about how she was walking with Donald and they see a bum, and Trump points at the bum, and says

>That guy is a billion dollars richer than I am.

I'm happy things turned around for Trump and he worked his way out of the hole.

This. Politicians like Hillary are there to make sure those loopholes stay. Every businessman pays as little taxes as he can. Stop pretending everyone but Trump is just generously giving money to the government.

This.

Do people not understand what a corporation is? It's not a pass-through entity. He's only going to pay taxes if he takes distributions from the company. Any salary he pays himself is probably wiped out by his humongous schedule A deductions.

Demand an attractively discounted payment in $50 gold eagles. 1t oz of gold but exchange/taxable only at face value....meaning not at all.

>tfw too smart to pay taxes

>could have

10/10 journalistic integrity here. I guarantee you this means "we haven't been able to 100% rule this possibility out"

This is no different than me saying my neighbor "could be" a serial killer, because I haven't inspected his house for corpses and I can't rule it out.

How do they come to that conclusion from a 1995 tax return?

They had Holohoax survivor accountants comb over it.

Trump was a democrat too until 2008 eheheheh

Read the article. It wasn't just a tax return.

Trump seems to have claimed an enormous amount of lost income in 1995, which he could then use to not pay taxes for at least 20 years afterward.

>I turned my father's small $1M loan into 6 gorillion because I'm a business genius
>also, I avoided taxes

Stick a fork in it, he's done.

(idiot)
>business genius
>avoided taxes
>like a business genius would

No Juif you are already mort.

fucking passfag

opinion dismissed

I'm not convinced he isn't still a Democrat

CTR is actually this dumb people

That means he's smart.

I remember when you didn't have to worry about a captcha and didn't have to pay for the "feature" of not having to enter the captcha shit.

Cred Forums is garbage. Make Cred Forums great again!

I keep forgetting that nobody here wants to read that much.

I need to stop wasting walls of text here.

Screencapped

Do you pay taxes? because by that logic, paying taxes would make you ____.

Obama made the CEO of GE, Jeff Imelt, who made 14 Billion in Profit
and Paid Zero Taxes in 2010, his Job's Czar ?

Post this everywhere

cbsnews.com/news/white-house-defends-embrace-of-ge-ceo-despite-report-company-didnt-owe-taxes-in-2010/

White House defends embrace of G.E. CEO despite report company didn't owe taxes in 2010

I don't see the problem.

This is how our system has been set up. Trump didn't do anything illegal.

Does it suck that he couldn't pay taxes, which would help other Americans? Yes. However, this doesn't make him a villain or a bad guy. Of course not. This is how the system currently operates. You can't fault Trump for that.

Really, Shillarites are grasping at straws here.

i get a big bonus ever December because my boss hates taxes and just gives away money so he can report a lose

>yfw Trump leaked his own tax records

How many times has Trump done something like this? I remember reading one of these papers theorizing that Trump has been laying bait out just to show they were wrong, and that they have bitten multiple times, to the point that they have to actually beware of doing it again. Maybe he did this leak just so they would be too scared to report on it, but they called his bluff?

not making enough money for it to be worth it...

desu senpai i got paid 1k last year from taxes top kek

exactly. nobody bitches at (((cuccerberg))) for not paying his fucking taxes but it's useful against the crying crusade against trump so they bring it up.

>mfw normies don't give a fuck because they hate the IRS

It doesn't make him smart if he is planning to run for president... Oh wait.

so what? If he had owed them and not paid them he'd be in jail... he wasn't prosecuted so the fact of his not paying anything is 100% within the law

I haven't paid fed in come taxes for 20 years either..
I claim enough allowable deduction I owe them zip.. what point is this story aiming to raise? Trumps income, net worth or tax payments are of zero relevance to his suitability to run the nation..

I haven't since the Obamacare mandate came into effect.

GM hasn't had to pay taxes since 2010 because the government owns half the company. The won't have to pay again until 2020.

Only rich kikes care about his tax rate.

Good. Fuck the Federal Reserve and fuck taxes.

>being a libtard who only files a 1040ez
>I'm dumb so everyone else is dumb too.

I read it buddy, don't forget the lurkers

>What idiot would pay more than the law requires for taxes?
This. I don't think most people know that you're not supposed to have a tax refund. You should break even if at all possible.

lol was that pic made by ctr or some faggot from 8ch? it could really go either way.

>1995

>We won't know until she proves her innocence to us.
Burden of proof lies on the prosecuter.

>literally gets audited every year
>has not been arrested for tax fraud

What do libshits want to see his taxes for? Just so they can WOW JUST WOW about how much he makes or how much he doesn't pay in taxes?

Newsflash: big corporations don't pay a lot of taxes because they know how to get good rates. What do they think the entire profession of accounting is for in the first place?

>implying 8ch is not pro trump
>mentioning 8ch here
kys senpai

>Trump paid no federal taxes for 18+ years.
That's quit the slanderous claim Mr. Goldstein.

It means he's confirmed for understanding how big business works and how tax dodging is done. It means he is better placed to find a way to make big business actually pay tax or otherwise contribute to the economy.

This doesn't change my view of him at all, frankly I half expected it. It's just a confirmation he knows his shit really.

Did Clinton pay for the pass so you could shitpost faster

>Donald J. Trump declared a $916 million loss on his 1995 income tax returns, a tax deduction so substantial it could have allowed him to legally avoid paying any federal income taxes for up to 18 years, records obtained by The New York Times show.

Haha he made a tax deduction! It's fucking nothing! CTR BTFO ONCE AGAIN!

fucking neither would i given the chance

THAT MAKES ME SMART

>this

>Could have

wat.

Literally said this in the debate

Acts like is surprised

ITT: Idiots who refuse to see a shitstorm being unleashed

All of you trying to spin this into some sort of net positive for Trump or that he won't be hurt by this are delusional. If this were just one thing in a seamless campaign, then he could probably survive. But it comes after a bad debate performance and a week when his disdain for women was heavily displayed. Now it comes out that he lost close to a billion dollars and that it's likely (though not conclusive) that he hasn't paid taxes in decades. And what's more, that he subtly brags about it. That doesn't play well with a lot of folks (those you dub normies). It's almost funny how blind you guys all are.

What did he mean by this?

>Alt- right fags in a nutshell
As retarded as sjw cucks.

>he didn't do anything illegal.
>he didn't do anything wrong.
>the IRS couldn't find anything.

nah, you're a cunt.

>that he subtly brags about it.
>subtly
>Trump
Following the tax law as it is written conflicts with your feelings.

>Trump isn't a billionaire guys!
>he somehow managed to take a 916 million dollar loss without accumulating a billion dollars

Agreed, this is a big issue. Now the question in debates will be if he would close this same loophole if president, and if not, why? No implies a conflict of interest with his personal business

>his disdain for women was heavily displayed
when?

>1995
>18 years ago
Some one is bad at math

What difference at this point does it make?

Shrug.gif

You mean when every thread was spammed by bots?

Why didn't the Clintons make him pay his taxes, then?

paying taxes, are you fucking mentally ill? do you like funding pedophiles and psychopaths? end yourself you subhuman, thoughtless, waste of human space. literally MUH gubment.

MUH MUH MUH

end yourself nigger lover. keep funding nigger babies and degeneracy.

I honestly don't give a shit. Maybe he'll use it as a pivot point and explain how he wants to fix the loopholes.

He already wants to fix outsourcing.

capital losses to offset capital gains in other years
this is why he didn't pay taxes
do you have to be economically illiterate to be a democrat?

I will vote for the the emperor no matter what. Fuck you OP.

at this point if he hasn't done something he can be prosecuted for, its meaningless media BS and Trump will be elected this november

So he avoids taxes by being a dumbass bad businessman and then claims on the debate stage he didn't pay taxes because he's smart?

I still have to pay my taxes and I'm smarter than him

Fuck Trump. I just won't vote this election. Also fuck the Trump duck riders trying to spin this.

reread what I wrote, because you clearly didn't understand it

>Have absolutely no proof that he paid no income tax
>Let's just say he could have
This is some top quality journalism.

$916 Million Loss
>$916 Million Loss
$916 Million Loss
>$916 Million Loss
$916 Million Loss
>$916 Million Loss
Hahahahahaha

What a fucking failure of a man.

as president he could close the loop holes

Daily reminder this will be forgotten by election day.

Remember the gold star family he had an argument with? Because most Americans don't

Exactly. People don't get this. HURR HES CHEATING TEH SYSTEM!!!

So is literally every other businessman out there. He knows the system is broken and how it is broken and will bring these Jews to heel. Only once he has destroyed ZOG will he be able to pay taxes in good conscience, in a system where tax rates are fair and evasion is hard.

Realistically....he probably didn't, at least for a few years. There's no way he earned enough in 1996 to offset that loss.

That said, he was following the law and there's nothing wrong with what he did.

This. The (((media))) keeps digging up scandals and accusations thereof and then is shocked that nobody cares.

If people really cared about the skeletons in the closets, they wouldn't vote at all.

>"That makes me smart"
He stumped the story before it even broke
101D quantum metaphysical chess

>According to Mr. Mitnick, Mr. Trump’s use of net operating losses was no different from that of his other wealthy clients. “This may have had a couple extra digits compared to someone else’s operation, but they all benefited in the same way,” he said, pointing to the $916 million loss on Mr. Trump’s tax returns.

Put that 3rd paragraph from the bottom

EPIC
B
I
N

You can't lose a lot of money if you don't make a lot of money

This isn't even a skeleton...anyone with a basic understanding of tax law and accounting realizes that what he did is somewhat normal from an LLP standpoint - hell, most small business owners take advantage of this "loophole"

So the guy who uses the loopholes for decades is the one we trust to close them?
Seriously, why the fuck would he ever do that and suddenly start paying a SHIT TON of taxes?

>be bad business man
>save literally millions in costs

Is this doublethink or are you retarded?

Also, this makes Trump's tax plan more believable, no one can close loopholes like someone who has abused them for years

I wish I could lose a billion dollars and not even be rustled by the idea.

>If this were just one thing in a seamless campaign, then he could probably survive.

You're a moron. If this was a seamless campaign this would sink him harder than the iceberg did the Titanic. Because Donald has so many supposed "moral failings," this latest event will just be another drop in the bucket against Donald. On top of that, Trump hasn't exactly been making a huge secret about the fact he's a massive Jew when it comes to taxes. Almost everyone suspects that on some level he games the system hard.

>Liberals claim paying taxes is a crime.
>Pissed when someone plays the system.

i fully understand what you wrote. do you?
you can take capital losses on properties that you have borrowed money to purchase

1960s democrats =/= 2010s democrats

>Trump's a welfare nigger.

He paid the taxes he is legally required to. I would love to not have the government steal my money and give it to googles and single mothers

The man has failed so many fucking times. Sure he made the money, but he's a fucking financially irresponsible hack.

>business losses carried forward is a loophole
Do you want to be the person who fucks over at least 50% of small business owners?

Honestly you gotta teach the rest of CTR to post like you.

You got the replies you needed to make (some) headway into fucking with Trump supporters.

But remember, the second you leave tonight, it's all gone. Your piss is washed away, in an ocean of piss.

Sage

test

I don't think you understand how anything works.

It's not a loophole, but one of the irs's core principles. Almost every 1st world nation does the same thing. It's amazing how little people understand taxes.

Fukken saved

4 times. Out of 500.
Sooooooo many times

If you had the option of either paying zero income tax or 50% income tax, which is the smarter choice?

it's not a loophole, the tax law was written to encourage real estate investment

aussie, since your job consists of nothing but shitposting, let me explain how american taxes work:
if you have enough losses/expenses (which can carry over year to year slowly diminishing) or if you donate a considerable sum to charities each year, you can effectively not pay taxes

True, but that isn't how the media is portraying it.

This. It's apparently asking too much for the average person to understand this though. Literally EVERY single major business/wealthy person is gaming the system like this. The choice is between someone who uses these exploits to remain competitive, understands what they are, and wants to close them, vs. someone that is bought and paid for by the people abusing them to ensure they stay open.

This x1000000

They arent "loopholes" theyre incentives written by Congress to encourage investment in certain areas that are beneficial to society. He's literally doing us all a service by not paying taxes

No. Because most small business owners accurately claim their losses. Trump either really had that much loss, which doesn't bode well for the "he makes great decisions always" argument, or, more likely, he's "smart" taking advantage of the "loophole"... that many in his cult think he will close.

You get perks when you're rich. Also he's probably paid far more in business expenses and property taxes for his business that it makes federal income tax pale in comparison. And why should this bother me? If anything, this is more incentive for me to be successful. Get rich, avoid income tax. Sounds good to me.

lol good

nobody trusts the media
also, calling the media "the media" is a microagression

Calm down there Buddie. You're quite triggered. I know having a proper job is alien to a mouth breather such as yourself. Keep complaining about non - issues and how oppressed you are. Kind of reminds of another whiny extremely vocal group on the opposite spectrum.

Then why was he hiding it?

you're fucking retarded.

there is no loophole.

carrying losses forward is how it's done and will be done forever.

off yourself

Everything you said is wrong. Small business owners are the most likely to cheat because the irs rarely goes after them. Noone has ever said trump has never made a bad decision, or that trump will remove one of core accounting principles that almost every government in the world follows.

>Trump follows tax law to the letter
>Hillary wrote tax law that made his rate 0%
All Trump has to say is he follows tax law as it is written.

You fucking retards need to fucking learn how the tax system in literally every single country works.

You don't even need to be overly wealthy to get SUBSTANTIAL tax returns, such that you're paying little to no tax.

Investment properties provide needed rentals to the poorfags, and as such are heavily subsidized by governments in the form of lofty tax breaks for investors. Trump is a fucking real estate investor, of course he pays fuck all tax.

Not to mention the tax breaks for companies, etc. These people create jobs.

Trump personally contributes a fairly sizeable amount to the American treasury in the form of tax paid on the wages on the jobs he's created. Why the fuck should he pay tax?

:) Small business owner here. In an organization of other small business owners. We don't cheat taxes. Sorry, but good try.

You can thank the republican party for being a bunch of fucking pussies and giving this trainwreck the nomination. This has been the biggest joke of an election process.

Hope everyone's ready for a good 'ole liberal American style fucking on their paychecks for another 8 years, along with an unseen amount of corruption that's going to go *right* under the radar of all the major media outlets because they're putting these assholes into office.

Again, Hilary is in office because the Conservatives and the Republican Party is a bunch of fucking pussies.

It's their fault.

>trump follows the law
cool story

Because the media will spin it into something that it's not, like what's happening how. Even apple did this way back when they sucked.

this makes me hard for Trump.

Where do I sign up? All this time I've been doing it for free?

And I can't fucking believe how stupid you leftists are on this whole tax return 'scandal'. Let me break it down for you so you'll get it.

>Media had been frothing about 'why won't trump release his tax returns? what is he hiding?'
>Clinton alleges that 'maybe he won't release them because he's hiding that he doesn't pay income tax'?
>This could damage Trump, because if he is avoiding taxes by offshore shell corps and other scummy practices, that could very much hurt him.
>All of a sudden, John Miller strikes again and leaks Trumps taxes from a year in which he reports an almost $1B loss, the poor guy.
>Now, any allegations of not paying taxes in any year since that point can easily be easily dismissed by an offset from loss carry forward, a completely benign and common accounting practice that every single business that has ever reported a loss (i.e. every single one of them) has used.
>Bonus, Trump gets to sue the NYT and everyone else who illegally published his taxes (damn you John Miller!).

If you think the media can spin this against Trump, you're fucking idiots.
1. Americans love a comeback story, and more than that, this builds hope that Trump can turn Amercia around from the abyss, because he's done it for himself!
2. Americans fucking hate taxes. They don't like it if people cheat on their taxes by going offshore, but have no problem of people paying as little in taxes as then can through legal and common practices such as a loss carry forward.

KEK Dems are having a field day.

Give the republicans a taste of their own medicine with leaks.

Time to sit back and watch the damage control.

How many paychecks did he pay?

rmyt

>any online polls "we" can spam

They aren't running for president though (Granted the same could be said about Clinton and her emails or Gary Johnson and Aleppo).

>He took a massive loss in one year. That loss is spread over many years with regard to taxes.
>This is a routine practice for any business of any size.
>it's fucking nothing

Correct. You get to carry losses forward and Trump had chapter 11 bankruptcy for his casinos, which he came back from and put in record books. This isn't some advanced loophole. This is a single year return and he even wrote a book where mentioned this billion dollar loss: "The Art of the Comeback"

He has run and built an organization for the past 45 years and who, in 2014, had at least 22,000 employees and generated $9.5 billion in annual revenue AND ran the most efficient campaign in modern history. Paying a ton of taxes through business. (Here is a link - archive.is/p3Xle)

This guy can really take you burgers to a whole new level and save your country. I might move there our politicians are struggling with Brexit and are dumb as a rock.

Nah, Hillary is quite right wing when it comes to business. She's probably right-wing in general and only lying because she wants to be the first women president. Conservatives won the moment Bernie lost.

Reminder that Clinton wants to increase the taxes on the rich to help students pay tuition. that's her policy

>billionaire doesn't pay millions in taxes
>country's serfs, the most likely to benefit from that tax money, vote for him

lmao americans

He's audited by the IRS every year. If there was actual wrongdoing, at the very least charges would have been levied. Exploiting loopholes is what any frugal businessman with access to tax attorneys would do.

>could have
Let's translate this:
>Source
My ass.

There's no way to win this, if you don't pay taxes, you're bad, if you pay, you're either not paying enough or you're stupid if you pay too much.

>You can thank the republican party for being a bunch of fucking pussies and giving this trainwreck the nomination.
If only every primary was Colorado.
Getting rid of Jeb was the best thing trump has ever done
shill somewhere else

Yawn.

Not really, if doing A makes you B, then not doing A doesn't mean you aren't B.

That's her trying to get votes. The rich are her best friends.

You do it by being poor on paper and living in a modest house at best that or you get the best Jewish tax people you can find and exploit every loop hole the government has.

>isreal tag
>pro hillary
>mfw

Before that obviously. When the post rate was actually still manageable and there was no banned content.

Well, let's bring the argument down to the level of simpletons. If you had the ability to avoid paying sales tax on everything, why would you ever pay it again?

>crazy woman accuses a businessman of not paying taxes
>crazy woman has a profiteering (((non-profit))) organization that takes ((((donations)))) from foreign interests for political favor, effectively selling out america
>said organization is tax-exempt

really bakes your beans...

how much money did clinton foundation take from muslim sheikhs and why

inquiry immediately

i haven't paid taxes since 2004..because i'm smart. ps fuck you nigger slaves to jews.

You need to realize that because people hate taxes, people dont know how complex tax law can get. Nothing you said is wrong, but the vast majority of people, myself included, dont have a fucking clue as to how that works and probably have never heard of it before today. This wont do anything to existing Trump supporters because the people they're listening to will bring this up. This might fuck with fence sitters who read headlines and fuck nothing else, but overall this shouldn't do much aside from drop him a point at the absolute most.

Its gonna get brought up at the debates too so someone needs to tell him to get the story straight and be able to explain in retard terms as to why this is okay.

why doesn't hillary release the transcript to the $225,000 speech she gave to goldman sachs?
why hasn't it been leaked?
did it happen at all?

Taxation is theft. Good on him for not giving his money to democrats and kikes.

>Its gonna get brought up at the debates too so someone needs to tell him to get the story straight and be able to explain in retard terms as to why this is okay.
this is why you're not president
if he spends 10 seconds explaining tax law during the debate, it will be too much

But if he deflects it that looks worse. I'm not saying go into explicit detail, just touch on why its okay. No amount of (((fact checking))) will say its wrong if he says it straight.

smart when he does... but part of the 47% that Republicans like to cry about when anyone else does it.

Got it.

"The tax law, which I followed bigly, was written to encourage real estate investment. I'm a real estate investor. End of story."
anything more than this is bad