What does your college look like?

What are the demographics at your school like?

Is your college experience so far Cred Forums aproved?

also, find the Cred Forumsack.
>he is there somewhere I promise.

This was taken earlier this week at my political science class.

Other urls found in this thread:

wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

95% of the students are worthless mulattoes that will never amount to anything.

My white teachers openly talk about how we should exterminate those fucking haitian niggers, we should be like Hitler with them, we need to drop atomic bombs on them, etc.

Pretty Cred Forums I must say.

What are you studying?

>wearing a fucking hat inside
fucking tumblr

Cred Forumslock if I've ever seen one.

Medicine.

Here in PR everyone worships Dominican cock. Everytime something bad happens to RD our press refers to you as our "hermanos". So much cuckery. Also are you white or mulatto?

Early semester is 2% whites and end of semester is 66% whites

>Dominican republican
your part of the problem you stupid nigger. The entire island of hispanola needs to be ethnically cleansed

I go to one of the most Liberal universities on Earth--Berkeley. Since its one of the most prestigious schools on Earth, it's reasonably hard to get into it, besides Social Sciences, which is easier to transfer into. That element is kept there so we can relive the glory days, while every other degree and field is dominated by suicidal STEM majors.
Half the school is Asian. Black population is only 2%, and 99% of whom are in soft sciences or sports. But if you're capable enough to get into Berkeley as a black person, chances are, you've gotten into Harvard or Stanford as well, so they often skip the school. Berkeley's public, so it cant do affirmative action overtly. Rest is white.

Cred Forums would not approve of the liberalism, or the Asian majority, but that's because Cred Forumstards are dumb rednecks and suburban retards in podunk who could never dream of being smart enough to get into University of California, or any elite/prestigious university, so therefore I don't give a fuck what they approve.

Study law, bunch of criminology and politics students in many of my lectures.

Criminology is nigger tier, literally 70% shitskins.

Politics too. Probably about 50% shitskins.

Law, which is pretty fucking hard to get into at my university, 70% white. Other 30% are international students from Malaysia, India and a few Nigerians. No homegrown negroids.

It's a Catholic school in the SW so its mostly Hispanics. I like it a lot desu, very few blacks, they're just there to play football.

>30% white
>20% jew
>20% asian
>10% black
>10% indian
>5% arab/persian
>5% hispanic

Mostly Jews and Asians.

I feel like I could crop almost any face in this crowd individually and it would be funny.

Everyone here fucking loves Puerto Ricans too, goes both ways I guess.
You hear more salsa on the radio than bachata or merengue these days.

I am pale white with blonde hair and green eyes, my family and all other upper class families do not mix with niggers.

Our president, faggot that he is, is still whiter than yours.
You americucks are all niggers now.

Mexicans

lots and lots of Mexicans

I'm in CA so...

>also, find the Cred Forumsack.

I was going to say the guy with the neckbeard in the middle, but he looks too much like a hipster
So im going for the guy in the back with a black tie

You should crop pepes feels and spurdos

majority white, it's fucking great, Black people don't make a ruckus unless they're visiting from the city and I don't get called for rape whenever I talk to someone new in the lounge.

honestly about 80% white. Unfortunately most are the undercut and bearded type males. Largest minority is asians and they're pretty decent tb.h. The few somalians that made it out of community college are females and keep to themselves.

/thread

i got out of school a year and a half ago.

i was Mechanical/Aero engineering.

my school was pretty libruhl but mostly everyone in my major was pretty conservative, especially since alot of aero kids end up working for uncle sam

I never felt ostracized for my conservative politic views since most of my friends (also engineering) shared almost identical opinions

my honors college once held a debate on gun control. about 20 people showed up, mainly half and half left vs right.

Libruhls: muh feelings, i dont have to prepare for this debate because that is enough.
Pro-Gun: out of 10 people, i think 4 or 5 (including myself) showed up with handouts covered in statistics supporting our argument.
we won but goddamn some people are just nuts

I'm on exchange from Australia. Could have sworn I'm in Hong Kong munching on a German Shepherds leg for dinner by the class demographics. No wonder Asians make the most, they're the only ones who study.

Cred Forumsack revealed.

>literally mobile shitposting in class

Vancouver or toronto?

Like 80% Chink and Indian.

Spot the trump supporter

CC in LA

I feel like I'm in a different country made up of 50% asian and 50% hispanic.

mostly white country people
>Texas Tech

>I am pale white with blonde hair and green eyes, my family and all other upper class families do not mix with niggers.
That's impressive desu. I've met white Dominicans, they go to private schools of course

Its university of north texas.

No trump supporters here.

meant for

reer

kek'd

>mobile shitposting in class
Do...do you not?

ah shit, rick rolled.
You got me OP.

Of course fucking of course

i went to school for forensic accounting and one of the intro courses was also a senior year criminology class. not a single white in the bunch

i thought it was the guy with the smug pepe finger and hitler undercut for sure

Toronto, yeah. Basically a Where's Wally LARP

kek'd

Me in the far upper right.

:(

80-90% white

Most of them are nu-males and the typical college liberals though

What did he mean by this?

t. California public universities

Spotted the autist

I fucking hate the STEM meme. I wish social sciences and the humanities were emphasized more.

Dallas universities

pepe hand gesture

hitler haircut

Looks bretty handsome tbqh, would let him fuck my asshole.

notice how they get the only 9/10 up front and center for the university propaganda photo

BAHAHAHAHHAHA UTD AHAAHAHAH

>that
>9/10
Nigga you blind or what

not enough mexicans

source: i live in the city of hate

My school is 99% white, there's only 9 blacks and 3 mexicans out of 400 students. (Indiana)

>9/10

Only in community college, but there are so many Asians it's not even funny, mostly Korean and Vietnamese.

Can we please stop calling these people "Hispanic"

I'm spanish and I look nothing like these fucks

Siberia

>Hispanic

All the hispanics in cali are mestizos dude

Don't lump the spanish with mestizo

just say mestizo

wow I counted 13 gassables wearing the standard sjw uniform. I pity you senpai.

How the fuck does Law play out with international students? Does any of that shit transfer with actually practicing in another country?

40% asian
20% white
Rest are either poo in loos or durka durkas

those are pajeets you retard

>go to college in central Iowa
>majority white
>few blacks and Muslim are intimidated into meek silence
>students openly support trump
>BLM btfo'd from campus after charlottes performance
>liberals mocked for being pussies
>left swinging posts of social media are readily stamped out

Feels pretty good cunts

Who said 'hispanic' you brown faggot? Nobody did. Also, the picture is clearly of indians.

Ivy League Aryan master race cumming through

>demographics
Probably 33% white

>experience Cred Forums approved
Depends how you look at it. The mandatory "Issues in Diversity" class redpills the whites on their new reality but further indoctrinates everyone else.

Why are Mestizos so rude?

I live close to Seattle and the Blacks here mostly keep to themselves and rarely start anything, but Mestizos seem to be really aggressive and loud.

I go to Arizona State University. Tons of Asians and Arabs.

Hey my brother goes there, but he's a complete normie.

rated by attractiveness

Wish I could choke the bitch with the Che Guevara T-shirt, you first world leftists disgust more than anything else in the world.

>University of Texas at Austin
>everyone is some shade of brown
>mainly mexicans or indians or brown of indeterminate origin
>plenty of chinese students everywhere
>blondes and aryan descendants are hard to come by

It's a liberal shitshow as expected. Lots of SJW shilling. But I think a lot of people are silent majority

im absolutely unfunny

Pajeet pls

The fuck is a mestizo even, just say brown. You Americans are obsessed with the race and ethnicity anyway, you will do as you please.

USC Columbia
>90% of people here to party
>chads and stacys everywhere
>shitload of asians
>decent number of niggers (not horrible tho)
>most people aren't very smart
>most non-minorities lean right or don't care at all
It's been whelming so far

>What does your college look like?
A complete waste of money that keeps kikes employed and bankrolled.

How to food a food.

>Have the best universities of the world
>They cost a fortune too
>Most people just prefer to party and fail
Explain this logic to me Americans.

how do we expose black people to the truth that its not whites in power fucking them, its the jews.

Columbia

White 36% (30% Jewish)
African American 12%
Native American 3%
Asian/Asian American 29%
Latino 13%
Other 7%

any other columbia or ivy anons?

This guy

no fear

'brown' could be 90+% of the worlds population. literally the least descriptive world possible. mesitzo = european+injun. it is known.

Mine looks like China. Anyone who isn't a fucking FoB is bound to be intelligent, though.

SDSU pretty red pilled school

Pretty good summation of UC life.

Mestizo just means mixed unless you are strictly using the Spanish casta system.

>2016
>Firefox

98% indian
1% korean
1% zambian

>current year

1 African

1 Egyptian dude

2 Abbos.

Been in a 90% white nation is fucking great.

my bad. just moved here from AK.

400 students
5 people from Xinjiang
3 people from Tibet
10 Mongolians
6 Koreans
7 Japs
Rest are all Chinks from different parts of the mainland

can i fuck your asshole?

It's mostly white with tumblrinas and non-whites sprinkled throughout

I was forced to go through diversity training at the beginning, but other than that it's pretty good.

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

A diverse group of men, and one Asian girl.

Such is life in Technical academia.

it's ful.

I hate every single person in that picture.

This is the school I went to and graduated from:

In our country we have mass (catholic) for graduations, would this trigger first world college students?

ITS LITERALLY 2016 YOU FUCKING SHITLORD FUCK

You lost to the citadel

kek

You can't. Niggers are too retarded to perceive subversion. No matter how many times you explain it, none of them will get it. They have the same problems with math, etc. The right brain cells simply aren't there.

It's all up to us. If we're eliminated, subversion detection neurons won't exist in any goyim anymore.

Mostly

my guess, too. In the back of the class like a true Cred Forumsack.

I feel like my school (UOregon) is 1/3rd Chinese, 1/3rd Arabs, and 1/3rd white

>Russia
>First World

I go to a mostly male tech school. There's no PC bullshit but the management is very lenient to blacks, but they are like 30-40 percent of the student body, and that's because the school is in the city, right in the middle of the ghetto, but it wasn't always that way. The school is old as hell. Also we have a "head of student success and diversity" who is basically just some black bitch who makes sure black kids get their way in any dispute, but you can tell who the chill blacks are and who the niggers who are dropping out in a month are.

>inb4 what school
Can't tell you

>inb4 where is it
That would be a dead giveaway

let's just say I'm not going to miss it when I'm gone

I'm applying for grad school's out west to avoid the clusterfuck that is ON

i graduated from college

Cred Forums Pass user since September 2012.

Anything is first world compared to this hell user.

has the Cred Forumsack been identified yet? my bets

this would be funny if it weren't so true

(whoosh)

CTR "leaders" are called handlers.

We don't know how good we have it, that's why we are in decline in almost every facet of life. When your population consists of fat, stupid, lazy people, your country will take the general attitude of those people.

It's Notice the greek symbol on his shirt?

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

I go to community college in North Texas, so it's 25% white, 50% mexican, 15% black, and the rest is an assortment of muslims and asians.

>letting anyone from Xinjiang anywhere near you
It's like you want to get blown up.

>letting the fucking mainlanders into your school
The fuck? Chiang Kai-shek is rolling in his grave. Nice cucked country you have there.

Kek!

What is the confirmed polack on front row thinkin pol?

95pc white. 65pc female. 100pc cucked. Totally liberal.

I did not enjoy myself. Although I did talk about the Jews and their milking of the holicaust in class.

No... No, that won't do at all...

fuk i'm old

t. abu hajaar

I just don't see the point how can someone spent all that money to just get in fray parties and I it would feel even worse if it were my parent's money. If I got the chance to study at one of these universities I would bust my ass off.

I wonder when does someone start zooming to that guys mirrorsunglasses, to reveal the person who took the photo.

Like in Blade Runner movie.

wew

ENHANCE

I'm 99% sure most of the people in that class are pooinloos

where is this plox

wtf this is russia?

where's the snow? where are the sheepskin coats? why is only ONE GUY squatting?

shitty university in south texas

>hispanic
>race

I hear American universities are overrun with miscegenation, especially WFBM, any truth to this?

Twitter seems to be full of white girls who are obsessed with niggers, and 99% of the time they are american.

That's exactly who I was going to guess. Everyone else looks like an SJW.

I go to a second rate University that is not even in one of Australias major cities so my Uni is 90%+ white, 99% white if you don't include foreign exchange students

copy pasted my stats

Women 52% | Men 48%
Washington residents 71.7%
Nonresidents 13.6%
International 14.7%
African-American 1,026 | 3.5%
American Indian/Alaska Native 394 | 1.3%
Asian American 8,126 | 27.6%
Caucasian 12,769 | 43.3%
Hispanic/Latino 2,082 | 7.1%
Native Hawaiian/Pacific Islander 319 | 1.1%
International 4,333 | 14,7%
Not indicated 419 | 1.4%

>MFW 43% "CAUCASIAN" (probably 30% real white)

this is kinda true. usually college girls go for white frat guys though. most coal burners are uneducated hairdressers.

I'm a high school teacher and my school is KEKED! Run by self-hating SJW whites who pander to Islam.

>North Texas

if anything there's sore loser cruz supporters and Glenn Beck dicksuckers

most of Texas can't stand donald trump

they think he's a "Hillary Clinton plant designed to make the GOP look undesirable for a generation, therefore every election will be a democrat victory"

>Wearing hats inside.
>Grills with hair died in strange colors.
That's disgusting.

If college is a place of education then why do they think Hispanic is a race?

so cal, nuke me boys.

What a bunch of pussies. Ghenghis would be pissed

>Hispanic
>Race

THE HISPANIC RACE DOES NOT EXIST

YOU'RE EITHER A INJUN RAPE BABY OR WHITE SPANISH

FUCKING UNEDUCATED SWINE

Holy shit i just found my long lost brother

This could pass as University of Toronto

OK. Now do the thing where is makes more pixels so that we can see betterer.

Yea that's what all you cunty californian valleygirls act like, thinking you're worth shit.

3 of my cousins went to berkeley, all of them turned out to be losers. The one cousin I had that went to some no name small liberal arts college in the east coast is attending vanderbilt medical school. The 3 autists still think they're better than him, even though they can't get jobs with their bachelors degrees because, surprise surprise, the school you go to doesn't fucking matter if you're not worth shit yourself.

Just because you were a tryhard in high school doesn't mean you're an intelligent person, or worth shit for society.

Why are everyone's pants too short?

Brotip from your friend at Cred Forums:

Don't like naked on your stomach in sand.

because its finland, land of faggots.

Ah that explains it :^) Glad I live in the best country.

me too, brother. me too.

my college years looked like this

Bring back American qts in educational institutions!

(desu this film probably partly responsible for this mess as they would never be as hot as this character but were already as crazy but not in a fun kooky way)

KEK! Those are indians. From the East Indies retard. As in Pajeet and Punjab.

this lad is going places.

Business is chinese, white, indian
Nuring is filipino, chinese, white
Trades is white, indian
Technician jobs are white, chinese, indian
CompSci is chinese, white
Engineering ranges - Either mostly chinese, mostly indian (electrical) or mostly slav (nuke/power)
Arts shit is mostly white

>find the Cred Forumsack

>Russia
>White

It's not a thing,and it won't become a thing, faggot.

You shitpost about this in every fucking thread.

From what I can gather, my alma matter is completely cucked

Columbia as well.

Please tell me this is a shitty/ghetto part of Finland.

Is it really 30% jew holy shit.

we need to go deeper

That's why we are getting Trump you 3rd world loser. Your Ameribucks won't be in the mail once he's elected.

Did your cousins even CS tho? Job market for Bio Majors is bad at the undergraduate level and Berkeley is universally known for it's grade deflation.

>3rd Year, MCB Class of 2018

I went to Harvard. It was an OCEAN of Jews and Asians. However, there wasn't as much liberal political bullshit as I had expected; people were pretty cynical and mostly just wanted to make money and get hired by i-banks and/or go to grad school.

We smoke bongs all day under a confederate flag. Theres maybe 6 guys to every girl, and the few girls aren't all that attractive.

>In school for mortician/funeral director certs
>entire class is white people
>by end of the course it's just white men

Of course where I went to get my licenses and such was a majority black college.

mostly white
only other race i see is asian, and theyre mostly exchange students (here for a semester at least).

why not?
not that anyone even goes to the beaches here, they're a meme

god damn i didn't even notice the autist in the suit
what the fuck
is this like, some kind of reviewbrah thing that austistic /fa/ people really do?

i thought that was all you do

92% acshually

Sup famalam

Shows how satanic and faggot you are.

How did you get into Harvard? No obvious answers.

You go to Georgia Tech.

>Majoring in Pre Med, minor in Chem
>Getting to the point in my degree where I'm getting ready to transfer over to the medical college on campus
>Tons of niggers all over the place at the beginning of each semester, then they weed out more and more as the weeks pass, safe to say 90% of them don't make it to the second month of classes
>Fat white girls in hajibs everywhere, bonus points if they're wearing a shitty band shirt or their cotton candy hair is sticking out
>Almost no women in the med school whatsoever, just a lot of based Pajeets who don't give a fuck and you can say whatever the hell you want around them

Fucking bonus points for one of my friends actually being named Pajeet, I fucking died when he introduced himself to me

I know you shitpost on here sometimes buddy, lets get curry sometime

I wish we could gas every one of them with dyed hair, and/or thick rimmed glasses.

Very high test scores + rural state (geography bonus) + extracurriculars. I wasn't a sports recruit, but I was on a couple of teams.

Also, it looks more impressive for admissions purposes if you score an AP 5 on a test for which you hadn't taken a class, implying that you self-taught the material. I had to do that since my school was small and didn't offer all that much in the way of classes.

>rated by shittaste

My university is 95% white and full of Irish and Italians.

Browner and chinkier

This as well

Electrical Engineering student reporting in.
1% of students are women. The only faggot was bullied to quit.

Where do you go for medicine? Truly if your family is as uppity as you seem to believe, your "achievements" will be far more dependent on your family's networking than on your own talent.

Jesus, there's a lot of self importance in this country.

>Irish
>Italians
>White

If I were on this picture everyone would know I'm a polack
>Always sit by myself with laptop bag on my right and backpack on my left so no one sits near me
>Always the best dressed and groomed with usually leather jacket and Tyler durden hairstyle.
>Fit and rather attractive

78% white, pretty nice environment.

Private faculty where everyone is Slovene and either a conservative or classic liberal.

I hear your pain Venebro. Venezuelans are flooding into DR. Mostly out of desperation and looking for a living. A lot of chapiadoras and prostitutes coming too.

I hope the Venezuelan burglars and kidnappers don't get too comfortable here. If they do, I hope they get systematically slaughtered. We don't need that shit.

Best of luck with your commie government. I hope someone decapitates both Cabello and Maduro and plays football with their heads.

Dude I live here too and that's bullshit. But the sad part about my college is that we have an Undocumented Students Club, WTF

I go here too but it's the activists around the college that are AIDS, not necessarily the students. More than half of people here aren't the embodiment of SJWs as you think so

I bet you're a neck bearded fat sperg and everyone is way too grossed out to go anywhere near you.

what is with this 'fish mouth' shit in tumblr tards and your typical leftist fags? I've been making a folder

Why can't we have more of you guys instead of the shitty Mexicans, seriously.

And tuition?

Try my college, you can easily detect a leftist if some girl has a boy's haircut or has their hair dyed. For guys, you need to be wearing that same pair of glasses 95% of the other glasses wearers are wearing.

I'm in a class right now with at least 12 of them. Not fucking kidding.

"mouth breathing" was just called being dumb at the time

>so many women
>so many coloured haired women
>0 chinks or poos in the loos
I bet it ain't Math, Physics, Chemistry, any type of Engineering or Computer Science.

Hair dyed in some rainbowish color, like blue (tends to be the biggest case here).

I went to UO. The Asians walk so goddamn slow on the 13th street.

90% rich retards who dress like criminals/ chavs despite being one of the most prestigious universities in the world.

A lot of asians, a few sjws (though haven't seen any this year). Pretty white though.

Law Melbourne Australia. Victoria university.

10% Asian
60% white or something close to it
10% Black
20% Arab or something close to it.

It's like the public school of Universities but mostly no fucking around as there is a fair few mature age.

Hey everybody feel bad that you're white! Fuck off
troll.

50% muslim
40% white
6.75% asian
3.25% jewish
Kill me

>Literally wearing clothing by the brand for untermenschen
>anything but an easy target for the oven

They will don't worry.

>public university
I'm not even going to start. Suffice to say we have an entire wing that was built specifically as a multiculti headquarters. Also,

>all those hats
>INDOORS

Free, due to financial aid for being a poorfag. They even gave me $300 to buy a winter coat even though I already had one.

(9+3)/400 = 0.03 = 3% => 97% white
>99% white

That must be a shitty community college.

looks like a bernout tbqh senpai

She must have a lot of sand in her vagina.

current trajectory is we become the jew, limited in number but exercising a combination of overt and hidden power

maybe things will change. I hope they do.

I am a poor fag too. Do you know if admissions called up your high school and asked questions? I mean - do they just look at the transcripts, and give you the green there and then?

get that hapas gold star OP

Only one black person in my class, and he's a cool guy. Anti-sjw. Hates black lives matter.
Muslims are pretty much everywhere except my class. I don't like Niquabs (?) but they're better than Burquas. (??)
I hang around fellow Trump supporters. We get stares from pink haired fat women.

1/3 native sandniggers
1/4 various strangers ( Maghreb mainly),also pakis and chinks
~40% white

>wearing adidas
>not being a nigger

Pick one

>Our president, faggot that he is, is still whiter than yours.

Go to Tufts. Over 85% white, maybe 7% Asian and rest minorities. Very liberal, not Cred Forums approved. Only Trump supporter. People here mostly listen to me though and it's generally pretty comfy.

Wore my MAGA hat on campus last Wednesday, had to take it off because I didn't want death stares. I walked out of my last class with it on since most of my friends in that class support Trump with me and then some woman told me to take it off or else.

Are you in Cucktoria?

they need to be chain smoking

Communism is working. The jews are happy

it's political science like he said in the OP silly leaf

99,9% white and the population almost exclusively consists of men.

>ayy we tappin us some young finnish pussy boi

The guy with the texas shirt on.

You (or your parents, if they have money) file an income statement with tax returns as part of the post-acceptance process, basically.

You're both wrong, but so close.
>one seat to the right.

Why all the girls look like pornstar in America?

Our choir

Ladny

oh shit that kind of looks like me

dzięki Stanley

i fuckin hate melbourne

Went to sleep, woke up, thread still here.

Im going fishing boys, keep it up

95% White
4% Asian
1% Black

These people look a little .... old.... to be undergraduates.

FIRST OF ALL, FIND THE Cred ForumsACK
Armenian speaking groups (over 95% of the uni): 85% Armenian, 15% Syrian/Iranian/Lebanese Armenians
English speaking groups: 50% Syrian/Iranian/Lebanese Armenians 40% Pajeets 10% Iranians

Only 1 in 40 students have the meme tumblr look with the candy colored hair dye.

Also can anyone explain why Syrian and Iranians girls like the red lipstic so much?
>hipster, nu male, sjw, feminist, lesbian looks
>not undergrads
please
Only the Holocaust survivor in the right is old

This was my assumption. Almost everyone else is paying attention to the class for starters.

What a cunt

The pollack is one of the ones furthest away from the females

pretty awesome, but white as fuck

30% mexican
30% white
30% asian
5% indian
5% black

t. californian :ddd

i fucking hate my college and i'm glad i'm graduating soon. fucking piece of shit third world "college". it's funded by the government just so you know how fucking shit that fucking place is, it resembles some 50's commie university, most of the lab equipment is either missing or dates 50 years back. i hate it with all my heart.

lol it looks like me if i didnt cut my hair

At least 75% chink

I'm in engineering and most of the engineering students were right wing.

Even met a few Cred Forumsacks.

I start college next year. I am afraid, that i might join the IS at the end of the semester, when the people will look like this.

Why hate the stem meme?

Shit drives the future that you depend on

Indiana bro here, what school do you go to?

>become a dr
>see how murica is destroying you homeland and your neighbors homelands
>nitonmyfuckingwatch
He then rode around on a motorcycle fighting crime. Literally the brown batman.

Mestizo actually means mixed race.

Show them this.

wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com

Send there the firing squad.

incorrect

University of Buenos Aires

50% """white""" of spanish or south italian ancestry
40% amerindian
5% white by Cred Forums standard
5% non distinguishable secular jews

I'd let 6 fuck me.

>helsinki
yup

I´m doing Abitur and infront of me is a modern feminist with her retarded friend a cockroach.
I fucking hate those two!!!