soundcloud.com/intersectionalaltright/tracks
youtube.com/user/projekteva/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=OrQnuKUvX0w
whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2
radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/10/02/fash-the-nation-week-59-extreme-entryism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

I can't go to sleep until my weekend is changed forever

I guess we'll just have to drift in a sea of degeneracy for another night.

I know that feel bro. Felt good back when they were releasing on saturday morning and I would listen at the beach.

At this point, I wish they would just make an announcement officially saying that FTN will be released sunday mornings from now on. At least that way I would stop F5ing waiting around to see it.

I'm feeling absolutely newscucked. The Weekly Narrative canceled this week's podcast EVEN THOUGH IT WOULD'VE BEEN THE MOST IMPORTANT TIME TO DO IT RIGHT AFTER THE DEBATE. I've been waiting far too long to get my post-debate fashy news coverage.

Yeah, the goys at TDS didn't have that many insights into what happened at the debate, mostly they were just chanting to summon Kek beforehand.
I have a feeling they really expected Hillary to die onstage.

The plan was to unmute all the 100-120 guys at the Discord and have everyone spergout at the same time.
But there wasn't a way to unmute everyone automatically, and Sven didn't have enough agency to unmute all the spergs one by one.

Kek won't work his magic for lazy shitposters

We all did.

Ryan Faulk (the guy from alternerativehypothesis) was the one goy who actually predicted how this would turn out. He said it wasn't going to be a blowout and Hillary debates better than people give her credit for, but that simply seeing Trump's performance would still help him because people would realize he's not as insane as the media makes him out to be. And this all appears to be true. Although he's still "TAKING A BREAK UNTIL AFTER THE DEBATE" so I haven't seen any new poll analyses or coverage.

Shame, I think that would have killed Hillary for sure.

whens the shoah

i only recently got on this shit, are they both supposedly on sunday ?

mandag ettermiddag

Just listen to Convict Report in the meantime, its breddy gr8

Fucking Christ.

Yeah I know I miss it being released on Saturday as well.

In the meantime, check out Intersectional Alt Right, they upload 8 hour google hangout sessions ever Friday. Good show

soundcloud.com/intersectionalaltright/tracks
youtube.com/user/projekteva/videos

(he hasn't uploaded the full 8 hour show yet though, only the structured 3 hour beginning)

also up in the meantime

Convict Report
Nationalist Review Online
KulturKampf is back

I'm a fan of them all, but my Saturdays are just not complete without FTN.

i dont have time for that shit nigga

Only listen to TDS and FTN

>convict report
What's so great about them? Fucking dingoes. I tried listening but aus politics are too esoteric for an american listener. There's no point.

>nationalist review online
too autistic

>intersectional alt right
What's Marcus's shtick, exactly? the overall theme of the podcast. Also, 8 hours? I ain't got time for that shit. Nigga

Kulturkampf is good though

Tfw I have a trs show but no one ever talks about it

I like the war room it's good

You get a little credit

Why don't you set fire to the index card of acceptable opinion with the Tom Woods show instead?

You got great reviews, the best reviews

Monoxide? That you? I really liked the episodes on Kek and Mormonism. You should focus more on that sort of religious-ish stuff than muh ghosts.

feels like TRS is getting swamped with new additions lately. maybe they're just replacing all those yurocuck shows that got shoah'd though.

also they really need to get rid of the young hwytes, those faggots are unbearable

Whats peoples thoughts on Rebel Yell? I dig Rufus's voice, got a great radio cadence.

I think they're waiting to upload late tonight? I don't know. I know that the fatherland and tds moved to some weird fucking podcast place that links to your podcast app. So they're not on soundcloud anymore, which I'm angry about.

Seriously I need to hear jazzhands and halberstram. Last weeks episode was a little too spergy for me. A whole hour dedicated to milo. fuggin hell

Fash the nation (halberstram)
FATHERLAND (comfy as fug)
The shoa (when it doesn't suck)
Kultutre kamof
Weekley narrative
Parannormies
*Power gap*
The rest

Thanks mate will do, were going to do more cults and conspiracy

My issue with all the new shows is that there's no obvious shtick as to what each one is about.

Like, let's look back at the first slew of shows. TDS doesn't need an explanation: it's the original. FTN is fashy election coverage. Shows like fash britannia, convict report, etc are focused on things central to those countries. Young Hwytes (as much as I hate that show) is about fashy teenagers in school. Fatherland is about fatherhood. Darwin Digest is hatefacts. All pretty simple concepts to understand. You know what your listening to.

But what the fuck is intersectional alt-right? Nationalist public radio? Exodus Americanus? What are these shows actually ABOUT?

tldr: TRS needs to have some description on each show's main page so that people looking through them can actually know what the hell its even about.

I need my guiding light.

Well that's real fucking neato. Keep up the good work, senpai.

Sunshine shitposting or Paranormies?

I want them to hurry up

Parannormies, we have a theme atleast

it's usually mediocre but the last one was really good
that pro-white guy they had on really made me think
god tier
>THE DAILY SHOAH
>the fatherland
>fash the nation
>the weekly narrative
good tier
>convict report
>the war room
>rebel yell
why am I listening to this tier
>the young hwites
>this hour has 88 minutes
>intersectional alt-rigth
>the paranormies
2smart4me tier
>darwin digest

Fugg off Norway

>tfw no The Weekly Narrative this last week

i just checked out the nationalist review online, and it looks like they've spent at least the last three episodes complaining about faggots. now i know there's a problem with faggotry in the alt-right, but I don't understand how you can get 6 fucking hours of podcast out of it

>no real TDS analysis of the debate because they were doing it live literally after it ended
>no Weekly Narrative analysis of how the media is spinning the debate
>FTN is fucking late again
one nothing wrong with me
two nothing wrong with me

The moonlandings happened.

>now i know there's a problem with faggotry in the alt-right, but I don't understand how you can get 6 fucking hours of podcast out of it

Because it's a purity spiral/purge, with Milo, and Greg "Gut Grindr" Johnson as main targets. After they finish these off, they will go after Spencer, Vox Day and the AMREN crowd, guaranteed.

Sorry but all of these podcasts blow dick. Mike Enoch is the biggest neckbeard faggot on earth.

Patiently waiting

Reeing going to start if I don't see it soo.

> Fash The Nation

I can't get over how stupid the name sounds

Nigga if it's SUNDAY its Fash the Nation.

>Still listening to TDS
>October 1, in the year of our lord 2016

Too neoreactionary. I can't believe shit like moldbug's puritan thesis is still around.

I see you came to the other side of the wall to visit 1/3 of your family, Smallpox Day

>making fun of FTN

That's far enough, cuck

kys loser

Milo isn't part of anything. He's just an opportunistic attention whore.

This hasn't been true since, like, the previous current year, senpai. Or maybe things are different on aus time.

They've been consistently putting them out saturday mid morning over the past few months. I don't mind if the schedule goes back to being sunday, but I just wish they'd make a statement saying "okay, it's going to just be sunday from now on" so I'm not waiting around like an idiot.

There's more than six hours needed to purge that filth from our ranks

This is true. I didn't notice how shitty they became until I listened to their older episodes again. I probably wouldn't have started listening to them if I discovered them today.

>The moonlandings happened.
this
alexander gordon jahans pls go

IMO the issue is that they have less directed content and now just spend all 3 hours shitposting about the week's events.

This has always been mostly how things are done, but their best episodes were the ones where they would dedicate a decent chunk of time toward a particular topic. Whether that be pinochet or fake black history month or whatever else.

That's the sort of stuff I'd like to see more of. Not get rid of the current events discussion, but to dedicate some of that time towards more focused topics.

>purging the last stand of implicit whiteness
For shame

Calm down faggot

It's up

Yeah, it doesn't even matter how relevant the topic is, as long as they put some effort towards it. And that it isn't a dragged out Ghoul story.
I love when they talk about pool stuff. I love pools and the related memes.

yeah the whole BTFOing cuck journalists thing is a little annoying too. they either need to put a lot more effort into prep work beforehand (and stop letting ghoul dominate the discussion because he can barely spit a fucking sentence out) or just stick to purely fucking with them. the girl journalist they had on the other week was actually triggering sven to the point where he had to mute his mic, it was pretty embarrassing honestly.

We procured all of your sakerhets B-roll lunartards.

Listen closer. The Shoah guys are imploding. They're probably upset FTN usurped them.

Renegade gtfo

no shoah is usually tuesdays

It's up senpai

>5 hours ago

`

are you that gook faggot who usually shits up 9/11 threads?

Wtf are you doing kraut

Weekly Narrative. Way better. Best show actually.

Go suck a flaming dog dick

>if it's SUNDAY, it's Fash the Nation
>SUNDAY

Shoah is tuesday's unless there's a special circumstance

listen to that whore evade everything made me rage so hard. they shouldnt have let that bitch squirm out of everything.

Fash the Nation is up.

I tried listening to their fash the nation for the first time last night, it was last weeks podcast, it's fucking awful. Turned it off like 15 minutes in.

I mean it is the number one show afterall.

Its here

I don't know why people are surprised the towers fell, the floors were like paper.

Shoah tueseday
Fatherland wednesday

very underrated show

Du verstehst einen Scheissedreck.

Last week had a bunch of fill-ins. This week is Jazzhands and Halberstram. Give them a listen. They feed off each other well, and aren't cringey like the guys they had on last week.

sunday: fash the nation
monday: nothing
tuesday: TDS
wednesday: The fatherland
thursday: the weekly narrative
friday: nothing
saturday: nothing

Intersectional Alt-Right is pretty good when you got nothing to listen to on a Friday night.

sperg chat makes it all worth it.

Presque le temps pour mourir....Juifs.

basically the kike on stick podcast though ryan is pretty cool goy

Yeah. My fav. by far.

>fresh content every week
>very well researched
>great voice & audio quality (not like most of the other faggots, doesnt come close to the fatherland guy though)

If you dont keep up with 'alt-right' news, listen to this because they have actual content and a little but of fun.

intersectional alt right airs live on youtube every friday goy

>No mention of the Bongo Bongo Book Club

Bettah overstand niggas. They even got Enoch and Morrakiu on recently.

youtube.com/watch?v=OrQnuKUvX0w

I don't think it's on the TRS page, but look up bongo bongo bookclub on SoundCloud, I think at least one of the channels follows it. A guy basically reads shitty negro fiction, it's really hilarious.

whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2 whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2 whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2 whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2 whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2 whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2 whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2 whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2 whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2 whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2 whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2 whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2 whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2 whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2 whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2 whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2 whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2 whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2 whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2 whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2 whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2 whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2

ameritech.net
caci.com
dantona.com
reliantconsultingllc.com
saic.com
techma.com
wgssystems.com
eclipse.sigint.com

It's up now faggots.

radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/10/02/fash-the-nation-week-59-extreme-entryism/

Tell me about Tavistock Institute. What is going on there? I can't figure that fucking thing out.

Not his mutter.

Was he born in America yes or no?

Nah it's good when Halberstram is there

Not in Hawaii. Vancouver Washington Staat. Kenyan not the vater.