Why americans complain so much about mexicans but not about cubans and dominicans?

Why americans complain so much about mexicans but not about cubans and dominicans?

Democrats actually deport Cubans. Remember Elian Gonzalez? Imagine this happening with a Mexican immigrant rather than a Cuban one.

Cubans are actually pretty cool. They westernize themselves pretty well and they're not nearly as much of a plague as Mexicans.

Read somewhere that most Cubans vote Republican, was pretty surprised.

We generally don't care about them because they don't come here illegally as much and when they do they just stay in Florida which is the trash barrel of the country anyway. Mexicans are coming here in droves and their presence can be seen basically everywhere

Mexicants are rape babies cubes are commie hating but unfortunetly cubes subscribe to leftist culture due to the fact that they identify as minoritys and not americans americanization doesnt work very well when you force feed leftist propaganda down their throats

>Dominicans

All of them live in New York near Puerto Ricans so most Americans don't even notice them

>Cubans

Most life in Miami or New Jersey. Democrats and other latinos don't like them.

The thing with Mexicans is that they're pretty much everywhere except New England north of Boston.

Cuban here, my whole family votes republican due to having lived through communism they see how horrible the left is and are perma right for life.

This. I'm Dominican (Here for college) and we're all in NY, Providence or Boston

My family votes Republican too and we have fucking illegal family here.

When I say "mexicans" it means every brown and swarthy latin/native.

I wish you would just keep the niggers from here that go over there, because they tend to come back with americuck faggot culture.

Because Mexicans really are a massive problem, and only Central Americans, who are for all intents and purposes also Mexican, come close.

even cubans and dominicans hate mexicans

my gf is cuban and they are the most pro trump anti mexican people i have ever met

Is Ariana Grande a Mexican.

In all fairness Janet Reno was a fucking idiot.

Everything she touched became a shit storm.

>Read somewhere that most Cubans vote Republican, was pretty surprised.

They vote Republican because theyre anti-Castro, not necessarily anti-cuban. Most Cuban immigrants are westernized because Cuba was very Western prior to the current regime taking over. If the Castros were outed tomorrow and a democratic system took over, a hell of a lot of the Cuban expats would return to Cuba.

We call all of you mexican. You're a Mexican to us gringos.

No, she's Italian. I thought she was a beaner too.

To tell you the truth, if mexicans were a particularly attractive race, nobody would be complaining about illegal immigration. But most are short, fat and ugly as fuck and generally live a life of crime. Their reputation is bad because of what they are and what they do, not because people are just naturally racist against them.

She's Sicilian

Cubans are the best Hispanics by far. They do well here for the most part. All other Hispanic groups would do well to take a long hard look at Cuban-Americans and try to learn from them.

Never met a Dominican. Aren't they the "black Hispanics"?

I'm going to require more pictures of her Colombia for scientific..reasons

Speak for yourself. Some of us aren't fucking retards kek.

cubans are based

t. cuban

cubans and dominicans ar ehot. florida fag here

Dominican here (don't live in the US though). Most of us relegated to NYC area. Puerto Ricans live around us too and vice versa.

Cubans are basically all in Florida save for a few towns in New Jersey,

We don't know the difference, nor do we care. you're all mexicans to us.

>he respects the brown people

Go back to Mexico.

Because Mexicans when Mexico sends their people they aren't sending their best. They're sending fat Mayans with lots of problems.

Yes American consider us black but plenty of us are white. You get most of the black ones.

Part of the problem is that all of our hotels are in the black part of the country.

>i'm stupid it's so cool XDDDD

Not all of us. But yeah, most of us are mulattos or quadroons, with a few Med whites like Spaniards and Italians.

Nah. You're just all the same incas with the same mestizo gutter language and the same cuisine.

>Not being a complete retard means you love brown people

Kek

Mexicans and Cubans are based. Dominicans are human viruses that destabilized countries like Venezuela, Haiti, Spain, and they will destabilize the US.

>XDDD fucking spics alls mejicans XDDD

You're just proving the point that you all deserve no distinction, spic.

>spaniards litterally genocide all natives in cuba to the point where they move to florida
>meztizo

What? What did we ever do to Venezuela or Haiti? They fucked themselves. If anything we're providing refuge to Venezuelan refugees fleeing the commies there. We're barely in Spain too, sudacas outnumber us by a lot there.

Sexy blacc spics prime for bleaching

she's sicilian which are arabic italians

basically look exactly like mexicans

You've never seen a Mexican then.

can confirm, cubans aren't exactly American but they're pretty based and very anti-commie

By affirming and recognizing their personal identity you are in fact showing them an amount of respect and recognition. You are in fact a spic-lover.

You are admitting that you don't want to annoy them like these two bootleg-asians,

This.
It's our synonym for "mestizo".

Why are you wasting time on me, stormfag, the white race needs to be saved :)

Guess I'm a spic lover now.

Same with "hispanic"

we got venezualans and columbian people and all types of shit

peru, ecuador, you name it

theyre all basically latinos right? same category as mexican

some guy from argentina actually called in to stormfront radio recently to talk about how argentina is white
i fucking died

not many florida bros on pol or youd hear about it

>implying im not cuban
Did you just assume my nationality

With that logic you're saying that Swedes are the same as Italians just because they're all european

How did they "destabilized" Venezuela and Haiti?

I moved here from the cayman islands i absolutly hate it here only because i dont have any friends

dominicians are niggers and cubans are cool thats why

He's probably Haitian. If anything, Haiti has destabilized the DR with their shitty immigrants.

We dont share a border with DR. It wouls be much harder for them to come illegally

>mfw spics think they're different from other spics

Go home, wetback.

Cubans are based as fuck
Dominicans are pretty much black, but no one complains about them because there aren't any where near as many Dominicans as there are Mexicans

Do Cubans and Dominicans commit less crime (per capita) than your average Mexican over there?

I used to watch the MLB (on satellite over here) when I was a kid (fucking great sport if you ask me) and there were so many Dominicans playing -- that's all I know about them desu,

Any and all central/south Americans are Mexicans. Mexican is the word for all southernscum wetbacks. Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, Brazilians, Peruvians ECT. They're all the same.

>mfw spics think they're different from other spics

y cousin once said that mexicans are fucking delinquents and that he stabbed one in the neck for trying to steal his truck

Mexicans commit more probably, just because of the drug trade.

Because they're not doing the raping.

Who's really the racist?
Right wing says they don't want illegal immigrants.
Left says we hate Mexicans.
Who said anything about Mexicans?

Nigger, you're all the same to us.

I hate Mexicans.

They don't know the difference between them

>what is cocaine.

I'd like to nuke your country but there's some dope sloths there.

because they mostly immigrate legally

Like hillary who ruins everything with her hubris.

I'm pretty sure they do, they might mistake Mexicans with Guatemalans or Salvadorians, and Cubans with Puerto Ricans or Dominicans, but there's a noticeable difference between mexicans and them