Atheists WILL try to refute this

>atheists WILL try to refute this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UPe746s4rmc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>not being agnostic master race
heh, maybe next time kid

okay, set up a CCD for god

...I'm going to assume your just acting retarded and aren't actually this stupid

Wouldn't it be completely impossible to determine the likelihood of a spiritual realm existing?
Either way this is a shit argument. Sage.

Not an argument.

Solid logic, can somebody come poo in my face fag hole. I won't accelerate till your at a safe consistency. Sexual pleasure through anal? Why not. I'm lol-ing out loud.

..... i pray you're trolling....

you can observe all those things with certain technologies. With what technology can you observe god?

I was about to write a response to this, but you forecasted I would do so.

Damn, you're smart.

>non-visible light is detectable and has effects that can be tested even if you can't see it with your own eyes
>god doesn't
really made me think

It's actually fairly sound logic. Atoms were thought of way before they could be perceived in any way for example.

I wasn't trying to make an argument i was calling you a dumbass...man your dense

when we say see we believe things exist if we an observe and measure it.

There are sensors that can detect non-visible light. Whereas the only thing that can supposedly "detect" God's presence is people who have some vague sensation of God "being there". However, there really is no way to detect God without the subjective human element - you can't hook up a computer to a sensor and let it record God's presence, the way you can with EM waves.

Not always, see difference between inductive, deductive and abductive reasoning. Deducing things without being to measure them or even observe them has been of vital importance to science.

If God doesn't exist, then why are their churches everywhere?

Gaytheists LITERALLY cannot refute this

If there is no God then why do meteorites always land in the middle of craters.

Checkmate, atheists.

>There are sensors that can detect non-visible light
You think Dalton had sensors to detect atoms?

>atheists will boldly claim there is no God

Reminder that the burden of proof lies on the person making the claim. This is Logic 101. An atheist claims there is no God? They have to prove it.

Good one! Here is another: If God didn't create humans...then why do bananas fit so perfectly in the human palm?

Cucktheists can't refute this.

If atheists are so cool, why do ladybugs eat them?

APHIDS BTFO

CHRISTIANS:
"It's real in my mind"

Atheists are the actual fedora lords tho.

Hey listen, the only way to make a non-believer a believer quickly, is make them browse for a week or two.

Wouldn't the burden of proof be on the theist since they are making the claim of there being a god?

WHO? Who are the atheists that "will try to refute this?" Please. Show me one.

God can be observed all around you, silly atheist

Fuck you. Fuck you you're a retard.

I am done arguing with people. Everyone is a retard except me. I am right about everything. You have to do everything I say. Fuck you.

How's that for a refutation you fucking cunt.

>1 post by this ID
>theists WILL try to refute this

Tell me what technology allows you to observe Dark matter/energy faggot.

We barely know this universe, you can't truly say for sure there is/isn't a god.

radiation can be accurately measured.
can god be measured?

>being lukewarm
you realize you're riding the fence right? quit being a pussy

What if I think he's there, but doesn't give 2 fucks? What am I then?

Depends on whether God or nothing is the default. Humanity seems to believe the former is the default so those advocating atheism need to show some evidence.

>proving a negative

Nice try.

If there are no instruments which could possibly be constructed to detect it, it doesn't exist.

Instruments can and have been constructed to detect wavelengths of light outside the visible spectrum.

This is the exact opposite. Don't you christians say "B-BUT WE CAN'T SEE EVOLUTION GOING ON RIGHT NOW INFRONT OF OUR EYES!"1

First off, I don't know of any prominent atheist who made a proclamation of that sort, and I certainly don't hold that view.

With that in mind, there is evidence of gravity, various types of rays, and microscopical objects that can't be seen by the naked eye.

This is, however, no evidence that any form of God exists. He's as real as pixies and genies.

>christcucks think we can observe and measure their jew god
wew lad

fucking Kek is more probable to exist than jewsus

>This is, however, no evidence that any form of God exists.
>the bible doesn't real!

I hate to use this example again but:
>Dark Matter/Energy doesn't exist.

Sure we can see the effects, but you could also say that the universe's existence itself is also the effect of a superior entity.

Who actually argues this? Nice strawman faggot

You atheists are just butthurt you can't disprove this. Just accept the fact that Allah exists!

Few atheists claim that "there is no God". Rather, what they claim is that there is not sufficient evidence of God for it to be reasonable to make decisions based on the assumption that God exists.

Sounds like a typical atheist to me.

Neither are confirmed to exist, only hypothesized. Dark matter is hypothesized to be comprised of WIMPs (particles that interact with gravity but not EM), which can and have been detected.

>be a finite being
>there is definitively no God (infinite being)

We can't observe it directly, but we can see its effects on surrounding objects such as gravitational lensing. That's why its called dark matter.

How? How can you reliably tell that something around you is God and not something else?

The only reason we are even aware of dark matter/energy is because of gravitational effects our instruments can detect.

The Bible was written by humans. Why should I believe they actually were inspired by God and not just on drugs or something?

Pretty much the definition of dark matter/energy is "an unknown cause of visible effects". The problem with "God" as defined by religious people is that it goes beyond just being an unmoved mover, and they reason that since logically there must be an unmoved mover, then that unmoved mover has all the traits they associate with their God.

I won't refute it, but I will use it's

"I am a small creature that possesses petty emotions like rage and jealousy, I'm sure something as omnipotent and omniscient that is capable of creating reality is also bound by these petty emotions!"

I'm complicated. I go to church every Sunday. I pray about every day. I believe in god, but I don't think he cares about us. I think he created us and watches. I think everything that has happened and will ever happen is predetermined. I don't believe God is a just God. I think, in fact he's quite arbitrary. That's why we pray for his mercy. Every holy book ever was written by men, and everyone has a different interpretation of God. Even within the bible, there are different interpretations. Ephesians says that drunkenness is an abomination, and yet Jesus's first miricle was turning water into wine for a wedding celebration. They were obviously getting plastered and Jesus was enabling them, therefore saying drunkenness is okay. Every sect of Christianity is different. I'm Catholic, but one of my best friends is Lutheran. Our churches have more in common than they have different, but those little differences spark arguments, more like debates really, between us constantly. What is the true word of God? Does it even matter what we believe? God obviously doesn't care in life. the only evidence that he would care in the afterlife is in the bible, a book written by men. what the fuck, god?

Td;lr

I'm confused as fuck about religion

Look at this religious Texan. What mathematical or physical model describes or predicts god? Effects of dark matter/dark energy were indirectly observed and estimated in different ways.

>shifting burden of proof
>strawman
Here's your (you)
sage

I just don't understand why someone would put their trust into a 2000 some odd year old book written by humans based solely on faith and word of mouth. I mean what differentiates your religion from another? Why do you believe that everything is made around us humans when we live in a continuously expanding universe spanning an unfathomable distance?

>implying that this is shifting the burden of proof
It's accepted that God exists, you have to disprove it.

kek

Cred Forums Pass user since February 2016.

Wouldn't that apply to all other currently existing religions? Do you think you could disprove all of those? Just curious

Wut

>Cred Forums Pass user since February 2016.
What the fuck is this?

>4HCNA PASS USER
what is this wizardry?
fbi take control of Cred Forums now?

Late

Hah fun fact but it just happens that the visible spectrum is also the wavelength of light most irradiated by the sun at our surface.

One day these atheist/christian threads will be banned

If it cannot be observed by any manner whatsoever, including observance of the affects caused by its existence, it likely isn't there but may still be.

Modern atheism is closer to luciferianism than it is atheism. Whether this is intended and has been set in motion to convert people to be more in the mindset of luciferianism or if it's just stupid people warping atheism to fit their level of intelligence I'll likely never find out.

Despite the true atheism, like nihilism, isn't truly possible.

There are people who have found belief in a higher being and there are people who have not yet found belief in a higher being. You cannot truly believe God does not exist just as you cannot truly imagine yourself not existing. There will always be doubt in your heart.

All of those are observable. No one observes X-rays then pronounces them the reason cats have a tail. That is superstition. "faith". Maybe you believe it exists but you can't prove it. Even to yourself.

Atheists are the Stop Having Fun guys.

>literally "prove me wrong faget"
theology sure has taken a turn for the worse since the Internet

burden of proof is made up

>implying colours are real

>one day these threads relating to the topic of the board will be banned
Want to know how I know you're an assblasted atheist?

so will christians
and anyone with a brain

sorry bro butt fuck off

>I think he created us and watches.
"And he is before all things, and in him all things hold together." -Colossians 1:17

>They were obviously getting plastered and Jesus was enabling them, therefore saying drunkenness is okay
You say that as if it's a foregone conclusion. The people there were ultimately responsible for their own actions. Was Christ, by allowing himself to be crucified, responsible for the actions of the people that killed him?

>Our churches have more in common than they have different, but those little differences spark arguments, more like debates really, between us constantly.

Justification is no small issue. "How am I saved" is a life or death issue, or rather a heaven an hell issue.

>Does it even matter what we believe?

God sees fit to pardon man based on his beliefs.
"And Abram believed the LORD, and the LORD counted him as righteous because of his faith."

>a book written by men

The bible is divinely inspired by God.

You're not the first person to ask these questions. There's people that have asked these questions. You should certainly examine the truth of biblical claims.

'And if Christ has not been raised, then our preaching is in vain and your faith is in vain... If in Christ we have hope[b] in this life only, we are of all people most to be pitied.'

youtube.com/watch?v=UPe746s4rmc

This is quite the rant, and I'll leave this wall of text with you, but I'll be praying for you brother.

you can use devices to see other parts of the spectrum

you cant use a machine to see god

also SHILL THREAD!! CTR LOGS RELEASED!!! SAGE YOU FUCKS CANT YOU SPOT THE JIDF WHEN YOU SEE IT?