Why aren't you voting for Hillary?

Why aren't you voting for Hillary?

>will make public college free
>will raise minimum wage to $15/hour
>has decades of experience in office and can get shit done

It's time to grow up and stop supporting a meme candidate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=66HMrkjHzXc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because i'm not a nigger or jew. Kill yourself and enjoy your deposit faggot nose.

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

The US is already massively in debt.

If you raise minimum to 15 an hour and keep your corporate tax rate at 35% you are going to go broke.

Not might

Will.

Trumps call on lowering the corp rate to 15% is just about your only way out.

If she gets in the USA is finished. Personally that saddens me.

If you believe that, I have some magic beans to sell might as well, you'll believe anything.

>All these freebies.

>Who's going to pay for it?

The middle class!

Right?

P.S- Decades of experience, and the USA is in ruin.

Fantastic news.........

You are not in the country of your ancestors and compose less than 15% of the population. Most arrivals in the last 60 years from a diverse range of former colonies.

You have no power in the British officer class, oligarchy, political structure, land ownership or indeed medium size buisness.

If I were you nigger I would shit up and start saving fro a ticket home as the UK has swung to the right and your happy time is basically over.

> Will start war with Iran
> Will start war with Russia over Democrats shit-tastic cyber security
> Will charge men worse for same crimes
> Will sell us out to Saudis and ISIS
> Will be a disaster

She's a warmongering bourgeois cunt. No better than Trump.

Stein is the only decent candidate.

I don't like Stein. Her voice is really annoying.

>already paid for my own college
>make more than minimum wage
>tired of politicians with decades of corruption

Fuck yourself.

Never going to happen.
It won't go any higher than $10 and jobs will be cut because of this.
She's been a monumental failure during her years in office, why is she going to be better now?

>will make college free
She literally spent the primaries making fun of Bernie for telling college students this was possible. Public college will never be free.

>Raise minimum wage
No one needs this except losers. Go to school and get a better job if you want to make more than 9 bucks an hour. Also raising the minimum wage will probably cause unemployment consider more and more people would quit there job to flip a burger and get paid just as much as there career did.

Her experience is terrible. All she has done is make speeches and give political favors to terrible countries and get rich off it. You can name more bad things he has done than good.

because she has repeatedly insulted me directly, told me i don't matter, that i'm wrong, and that she wants to rid the world of people like me.

Raise my taxes so brownies can get bullshit degrees and further ruin my country
Raise my taxes so brownies with said shit degrees can make living wadges because every McDonalds needs a officer of diversity
Raise my taxes so she can pay Jew bankers on Wall Street and further murder the white middle class until there's nothing left but white trash and brownies that rely on the government

i thought everyone hated us?

>bad idea
>good idea but bad candidate, trump could do the same thing.
>bad experience full of 180ing on stances and lining her pockets and being a devil

Gee.

She will say anything and do nothing

Cool.
I'm a college student with a part-time job.
I can't wait to get fired for costing the company too much money.
I can't wait to then struggle to ever get another job because I wasn't able to build up enough months or years of experience in this job (which is me doing what I'm "supposed to do") because I had to be let go.

Maybe I can find employment in the military once she starts World War 3 with Russia, instead of her working with them in Syria like a sensible president would.

>has decades of experience in office and can get shit done.
>

She already said she wouldnt make college free to her donors and even if she did, it would be fucking retarded.

Raising minimum wage is also fucking retarded.

Decades of some of the worst experience ever. Still pushing globalist regime changes and now it's worse. No one had Iraq's back and Bush could just use it as a little playground. Well Syria has China, Iran, and Russia. They are displacing tons of backwards muslims and allowing them into Europe and trying to let more into US.

So what that means is western countries now have internal enemies with more on the way, corrupt leaders, AND countries that have enough manpower and tech to actually fuck with the US because idiotic globalists like Obama and Hillary won't leave them the fuck alone.

>actually implying she will do half of that shit

you really are delusional aren't you?

Don't confuse the term debt with deficit

Graduated college with no debt.
Making much more than minimum wage.
Don't care.

what comes to mind when you see this image?

Just read her policies then.

They know we do dumb shit, both good and bad. If we fell and somebody took our place, they might be stupid evil instead of stupid neutral

Had the libfreaks "protesting" this today, and like every "protest" they just have to make border their flags with fag rainbows, and fuck unifor! Lot's of companies they represent have skilled positions starting at $15

LOL! EVERYONE SHOULD MAKE WHETHER YOU SKILLED OR JUST A DUMB BURGER FLIPPA!

>decades of experience

So let's talk about that. What has hillary accomplished in the middle east?

Ps. I heard a rumor about ctr and kiddos

As if those are good ideas

wow. how ironic is your post?

In the same audio where she called Bernie supporters basement dwellers, she said free college isn't realistic.

>can get shit done
that's why i'm not voting for her. trump is so... eccentric, that nobody on either side of the isle will cooperate with him. he will be the ultimate ultimate "lame duck" president. eight years of no changes whatsoever

sounds fantastic to me

I don't think it is cut and dry with whom Jews support between Republicans and Democrats this election.

Because a majority of us are hard working, non basement dwellers not looking for a handout. Someone has to pay for your free shit, get off your ass retard and we can all go to Vahala.

I'm already out of college.

I have a job that pays 5x more than that.

The last few decades have been a complete clusterfuck. Anyone who's been in politics during this time deserves execution for treason, not elected office.

Shill thread.
Fuck you all who replied.

Fuck you schill fuck all niggers too. All niggers must hang.

>voting for a woman

I heard she wants to only make it so that families making less than 125k qualify. 125k isn't a lot for two working parents when tuition is 30k a year per kid.

inflation like nuts, or just elimination of min wage labor in exchange for robots/kiosks

Take a look at her voting record when in senate. It's complete shit. Woman's day in mayamar? She didn't propose any bills worth shit, or cosign anything of value really. She's just a SJW cheerleader when it comes to fluffy nonsense. She can't get anything done.

Because if I have to pick between an egomaniac and a sociopath for president I'm going to go for the egomaniac every time.

not him but higher wages are not a handout, they're wages. and when wages stagnate as profits rise, it's a "hidden tax"

>>has decades of experience in and can get shit done

She's been in office for decades, but all she has achieved is failure.

If you believe that this cunt is going to change her stripes because you gave her MORE power, you're not just deluded, you're retarded.

if that happened, i know for sure i would lose my job hell maybe the place i work at would go out of business

>Why aren't you voting for Hillary?

I personally think she's the epitome of everything that's fucked up about politics rolled into one massive unlikable package. She openly and disingenuously panders and condescends to minorities and women. Her collectivist rhetoric attempts to patronize me the way one would a child, while at the same time demonizing me as some kind of hate fueled monster. Going by every ad of hers and every time I've heard her speak, her entire platform boils down to, "Vote for me because I'm a woman and Trump is terrible". I hate her smug demeanor and the way she laughs genuinely unnerves me. Finally, while I realize that all politicians are liars, and that bending the truth comes with the job, I struggle to remember a politician that has directly and unscrupulously lied to and attempted to manipulate the American people as much as she has. She's essentially turned this election into a combination three-ring circus and culture war.

I don't even like Donald Trump, but am considering voting for him just to spare myself the annoying smugness and self-congratulation that would follow her victory.

I go to a private school, and anyone who isn't a moron knows how to apply for financial aid

>will raise minimum wage
I don't have a minimum wage job, and believe the repercussions of such a raise could have poor results

>has decades of experience
That experience manifests in the form of gaming the system and shady dealing

I don't like her carpetbagging

also she doesn't sound presidential and I think the other one will provide more entertainment

She won't actually do any of these things. She will literally say anything to get people to vote for her.

Many reasons to not vote Clinton.

>A criminal
>Has over 50 people murdered or has gotten people murdered/killed. Mainly hires hitmen.
>Supports ISIS and terrorism
>Caused the problems in the middle east
>Actually got a rapist to get away with a crime
>Has health problems such as Parkinsons, blood clot, seizures, strokes, Vascular Dementia(can lead to Alzcheimers), Oropharyngeal cancer(that thing she has on her tongue), had a concussion which lead to a skull fracture leading to the blood clot.
>Murders people that tries to expose her evil plans, etc. again by hiring hitmen.
>Wants to completely kill off the US if she makes it into office by allowing illegal immigrants and Syrian refugees to come in and give them free benefits which US citizens will have to pay with their own money
>Literally wants to start war with Russia, China, and US itself(Civil War).
>Causing voter fraud by having dead people and illegal immigrants to vote. Also rigging votes as well.

>already went to college, doesn't affect me
>make more than minimum wage, doesn't affect me
>platitude

Nice argument you doughy cunt. Suck my dick. I couldn't care less.

Are you that low skilled user?

Humorously, most job losses would be nigger jobs.

>nobody on either side of the isle will cooperate with him.

they'll have no choice, Trump weirdos will call congress and threaten to vote people out for non compliance, Hillary can't do this, but Trump can, because he has an army of weirdos with nothing to do on his side

Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time fampai

trump is more A E S T H E T I C

youtube.com/watch?v=66HMrkjHzXc

none of it will pass and she will just cause wars

also this is a slide thread....wikileaks just dropped its bombshells

SO THEYRE FINALLY HERE PERFORMING FOR YOU

this is true and the fact is the man has horrible taste, who does a kitchen in black marble? still he's got way better taste than Clinton and he won't try and steal furniture from the white house.

>.wikileaks just dropped its bombshells

post a link

Free Stuff 2016

Hillary's campaign is all about her. Her slogan is "I'm with her". She never talks about her values, or how she's going to improve the country. She never talks about any specific plans, then she accuses Trump of not having specific plans, while her entire campaign is all about herself and being a woman.

Anybody who can vote for Hillary Clinton is a deluded sycophant and should kill themselves. You're worshiping a rotting, dying old woman, and you think it makes you "mature" and it will make people "respect" you or something.

They didn't drop shit. They always heavily publicise their leaks beforehand, and they are always at least on their twitter and website. Check for yourself, there's nothing there.

>Stole gold from Haiti and bagged all donations
>Made a deal with child slaver rapist homicides from islamist group Boku Haram

And then Trump is supposed to be Hitler when she actively fucked over africans

There's a thread going right now with actual CTR chatlogs if you're interested in that.

Just to prove I'm not completely biased against Clinton I'm going to try and argue against some of this:

>A criminal
Agreed, but good luck convcince the public.

>Has over 50 people murdered....
Can't prove anything.

>Supports ISIS and terrorism
Our whole government kinda does.

>Caused the problems in the middle east
See previous. She was one of many.

>Actually got a rapist to get away with a crime
This is true and the fact that she tries to pass herself off as the women's candidate disgusts me

>Has health problems such as Parkinsons, blood clot, seizures, strokes, Vascular Dementia(can lead to Alzcheimers), Oropharyngeal cancer(that thing she has on her tongue), had a concussion which lead to a skull fracture leading to the blood clot.

Can only prove some of this, but agreed again.

>Murders people that tries to expose her evil plans, etc. again by hiring hitmen.
Duplicate, but again, good look proving it.

>Wants to completely kill off the US if she makes it into office by allowing illegal immigrants and Syrian refugees to come

When has she said this, I'm legit curious? Does she plan to Merkel us?

>Literally wants to start war with Russia, China...

Did she actually say this?

>Causing voter fraud by having dead people and illegal immigrants to vote. Also rigging votes as well.

I'd need proof to be sure, but I wouldn't put it past her.

Because I could have got all that with Sanders with out the 10 million refugees immigration, destruction of borders, elimination of free speech and bill of rights, and let multiple foreign governments actually take care of their own countries instead of bombing them and sending in Us backed religious extremists to terrorize the population.

Millennials already got tricked into paying for Baby Boomer's health costs with Obamacare...I hope they aren't gullible again into getting duped by Shillary's false promise of "free" college.

She campaigned against Bernie saying that free college was unrealisti, so how could one be so dumb to not know Hildebeast would not cut a government program that makes money for the Feds on the interest of student loans?

We've already seen what $15 minimum wage does...it kills jobs.

Her "accomplishments" are as hollow as her voters.

Haven't Democrats realized that voting for establishment politicians have made lives progressively, worse? Stop hitting your head into the wall of insanity by not voting for one that "has experience" in being part of the problem!

I'm not voting for Hillary because I hate women.
I believe that women are not suited for governing positions whatsoever, and POTUS is WAY too important a position for any woman to have
Think about this: Has anything good ever happened when a woman was in charge of anything you thought was important?
The answer is no. Women only think about themselves.
And this isn't just any woman. This is a woman the globalist scum have specially chosen as their candidate. This woman will ruin everything that makes the US great.

Assuming this is true, and I have no reason to believe it isn't, how exactly does all the horrible shit going on in Syria help Israel? Were they that much of a threat. Israel has their own army and a bunch of self-defense measures. Did they really need us fucking with Syria to help them?

Also God damn the Jews.

Hillarabia

I think you have her confused with Barney Sandals

>good luck convcince the public.

the public knows, everybody knows

>Can't prove anything.

don't need it, smoke there is fire

>Did she actually say this?

yes

>There's a thread going right now with actual CTR chatlogs if you're interested in that.

I'm not, why are those chatlogs interesting to anybody?

>the public knows, everybody knows.

Your average normie isn't just pretending that Hillary isn't a criminal. They actually think that evil men and Trump are trying to stop a woman from becoming President because "muh collective dick"

>don't need to prove anything

You do if you want to keep her out of office, achieve some semblance of justice for the victims, and put her in prison where she fucking belongs. Getting Trump elected might be cool, but if Hillary loses, she just gets to slink away with her millions of dollars and political connections.

>yes
When I ask a question like this, I'm indirectly asking for sauce. Your saying yes doesn't prove shit to me.

>, why are those chatlogs interesting to anybody?

I personally think it's funny to watch an army of paid shills try and fail to out maneuver us on the internet. Their attempts to smear us and make her look good are so pathetic, that I almost believe the chatlogs are made up to boost our morale. I wanted to believe that nobody could be as stupid as they appear to be, but they are.

>Does she plan to Merkel us?
Yep she wants to do the same bullshit like Melted Face.

Hmmmm, maybe because she is a psychopathic bitch that had a hand in destroying a few countries and getting thousands of men, women and children killed.
Just saying.
Oh, did I forget to mention Soros is funding her?

Hillary is a nutjob with terrible judgement, you look at her foreign policy, what she pushed for, argued for, and you're left wondering why liberals ever nominated her. There hasn't been a war she didn't like, she has no moral core, she's never given a shit about the working class or any minority group, and she doesn't even try to hide her corruption. Everything she has worked for her entire career has been for the benefit of the wealthy elites. She's a prostitute plain and simple. And now she is warmongering on about Russia, the next big new enemy. The entire MIC is pushing for a return of the cold war, and we're running out of money.

We can't have someone like Hillary leading the country, this current path is unsustainable. Hillary is a return of the Bush years, and if you doubt this for even a second you're only fooling yourself.

Because we need a strong leader not a push over fuck toy.

I disagree with her position on guns, immigration, economics, and global interaction. Simple as that.