/Dad/ General

Cred Forums how are you raising your son to ensure your legacy?

Other urls found in this thread:

news4ktla.com/mother-arrested-tattooing-son/
snopes.com/mother-arrested-after-tattooing-her-son/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

fuck drump and fuck white people

sorry only fathers are allowed to post ITT

Thanks for Correcting the Record (TM)

I go to Thailand once a year and inceminate about 10 to 12 women.

That picture left me on a google journey that led me to this

news4ktla.com/mother-arrested-tattooing-son/

>niggers

If people still doubt eugenics they just have to look at OP's pic. Some people need to be castrated and unable to breed.

Father here. I stay at home and raise him. I let him hurt himself and eat dirt. He runs circles around other kids his age. 97 percentile height and weight.

Wew. Have child protective services been called on that guy yet?

Won't that shit be all out of wack when he grows up?

From the thumbnail I thought was putting a handgun in his mouth.

no worse than cutting off the tip of his penis, I guess

good guy drug dealer, willing to trade probably a few years of his life in prison on the well being of a kid he doesn't fucking know

White trash

> Stay at home dad
What the fuck happened to Canada

>niggers
>thinking about the future

I'm a consultant and charge 300$ an hour and only work a few hours a month. The fuck do you do?

>$300 an hour
>a few hours a month

So you only make $1500 in pre-tax income every month. That's pathetic.

Autistic unemployed dad staying with son all the time. Poor little guy.

In Canada that's considered a fortune

Father here, of two daughters.

Hoping for a boy next time.

I am raising my girls to be future wives and mothers, my wife is homeschooling them and will teach them how to cook and clean and keep a house running.

Change has to start at home.

You can tell us that you are a NEET. We don't really judge you.

However unsuccessful you are career wise you have already procreated and by that are superior to most of Cred Forums.

>ITT genetic dead ends with no legacy

Sad!

>I'm a consultant and charge 300$ an hour

wtfuck kinda of consultation do you do ? asked the poor greek.

He lied.

He's not wrong.

I'd feel shame but I'm much too comfy.

>continuing the cycle of human suffering

You're all fucking despicable

Parents that mutilate their kids are a disgrace.

lol, the skin is going to get at least 4x bigger.

I like NEETs. They may be losers but they are beating the system.

I have a daughter, but she's only a year old.

Search Engine Optimization. I'm one of the best and could live 100% off passive income from blogs if I had to.

Tried teaching my three year old son some hand-eye coordination today. He can finally throw half way decently, steps in the direction of the throw with the leg opposite of his throwing arm and overhands the ball towards the target.

Can't catch worth a fuck though. It was still fun have him get smacked in the face by a tennis ball. Call it a work in progress.

I don't hit my kid. He follows my commands. If he doesn't understand something, I make it my job to teach him. If he gets an attitude, he can cry it out by himself because its not going change anything. He gets over it pretty quickly, by now he understands that the sooner he does whats told, the sooner he can go back to playing and being goofy.

I'm not into trying to soothe him and give him "its going to be okay" speeches. He's the product of a broken marriage and has a huge uphill battle in life because of the broken marriage he was born to. The sooner he learns to get over himself, the better chance he'll get over the massive shitstorm in life we created for him. Breaks my heart that I failed with his mom, but I can't fail with him because he's innocent in all of it.

Pretty much everything we do is play while I sneaking /k/ related shit into it when running wild. I encourage him to play outside his own comfort zone to boost confidence and gain practical skills for later in life.

Best post ITT

Honestly, that Drug Dealer should be candidate 1 for a Governor or Presidential pardon.

After that, we should send him to an ivy league business school where he can learn to do shady financial transactions legally.

Fucking underrated.

Fake.

snopes.com/mother-arrested-after-tattooing-her-son/

>caring more about having kids than improving humanity
Low IQ retard detected.

Can we set your son up for a play date with my daughter? She's got red hair, gray eyes and is in the 99th percentile for height and weight. Born 8 lb, 11 Oz. At 2 months was 2 feet tall, and weighed 11 lbs. 4 months is 2.5 feet tall, and weighs 13 lbs. (always wanted an excuse to brag about this on Cred Forums)

>snopes

>He's the product of a broken marriage and has a huge uphill battle in life because of the broken marriage he was born to

I wish my parents realized this. They both remarried and got second divorces. My "ex stepsister" comes over to visit sometimes.

Fucking jews

Kids are more important than whatever a person can do to improve humanity. However being a stay-at-home dad is still a big failure.

What's the point of improving humanity if there is no more humanity?

>Implying that earning an employer money is the same as "improving humanity"

>Implying I should give a shit about improving humanity

#justwagecuckthings

Homeschool. Eldest is 11, working on third year of German. Year before last, he wanted an oil immersion microscope. Last year, It was a soldering iron and a lockpick set. This year we are going to build his AR together.

I've been getting him at least one firearm if not two a year since he was six. At age eight, he wanted to learn to reload ammunition. I got him his own press and we load together.

Lots of John Wayne movies and shit like that.

there are too many people, there needs to be an immediate mass culling

Sure mate. I'm an American too. What state?

No-fault divorce brought down the west. Fuck the Jews. It was first put in law in the Soviet Union - then in the West in 60-70s.

Virginia xD

Nichts ist sinnloser als Deutsch zu lernen.

I pay good money for my home and my land, why the fuck would I spend my productive time away from it? Honest to god there are some fucking idiots ITT

Yes, in the eastern hemisphere only please ^_^

Sure, life can suck, but I'm very thankful for orgasms. I'm sure my kids will be, too.

>Nichts ist sinnloser als Deutsch zu lernen
Beats the Dora the Whora and her cousin Pendejo getting crammed in their heads. lol...

Ich habe Deutsch gelernt und es hat mir nicht das geringste gebracht.

Wow what a piece of shit

>I stay at home

Isn't being an example of how to be a man important?

What's the point of having kids when we could easily all become immortal through technological and biological breakthroughs if we focused on that instead of kids? We already have all that shit locked up in black projects anyways.
>Shaniqua is and her 6 kids are more important than someone discovering the cure for cancer
>Implying I was talking about earning money for someone else when I said improving humanity

>Implying I should give a shit about improving humanity
Why don't you go live in Africa then where the only thing they care about is how to steal supplies from neighboring villages? You definitely seem to be in their IQ range considering you were dumb enough to do something stupid and gross known as marriage, let alone not even being able to keep it together.

A man should be self employed as our male ancestors were. Only a beta works for another man.

>want kids
>no gf
>not even a female friend
>no friends at all that could potentially introduce me to a women
>will probably spend whole life alone
>meanwhile Ahmed is creating white single mothers

Just kill me fampai.

>I'm a consultant

Don't bullshit bullshitters.
>Just say you're unemployed.

>Ich habe Deutsch gelernt und es hat mir nicht das geringste gebracht.
I remember great grandparents speaking German until one of us kids were around. Wouldn't teach us because we were in America. Nowadays everything is in Spanish and they are forcing it on everybody.

He'll get to Spanish when he's a teenager, but the first foreign language will that of his ancestry.

We are planning on him studying Latin as well.

What is Ahmed doing to attract those future single mothers? He goes out their and offers them his dick.

Come on frog bro. Get a laptop, go to the cafe/bar, surf Cred Forums on their free WiFi and ask a female to join you for "conversation" while doing it.

Girls are just as horny as guys. Western society has simply taught our men its bad to proposition women for sex, but that its okay for women to accept propositions if they want. Ahmed has never been taught to not proposition.

That's the only difference between you and Ahmed. Ahmed offers his dick. You don't. Accept that women like dick (they do). Accept that they want sex (they do). If you don't offer them both they will get it from Ahmed.

Go forth frog bro. offer that dick.

Three sons and a daughter here. Also homeschooling, though it's a struggle with 4. I've fought tooth and nail to better my lot in life, so my wife can be a stay at home mother. We stick to traditional, turn off the century (20th) stuff where we can.

I'm pretty strict with the kids. Probably too strict if I'm being honest. I try to instill a bit of critical thinking, but the oldest is 10, so it's a little over their heads yet.

Just hoping I can leave a mark on this world by proxy, I guess.

Sadly this

if you are a virgin, go to a prostitute. That will make it easier to talk with women, especially if you are over 20.

Just get drunk and talk to women in bars alone. You will get desensitized to anxiety. Then it becomes easy to get laid. Then look for good women in churches, dance classes, vacations and at the job.

Stay mad Borat. I employ other people and get rich off their labor instead of my own. And I'll teach my boy how to do the same.

>Ferns for 5$ each, flipped to landscaping clients for $34.99

My son is nearly six. Some nigger stole his tablet the other day and I told him not to trust dark brown people with his valuables.

>Not realizing that being nor strict on them is going to want to cause them to rebel more

hopefully he'll remember. gj

You have to introduce them to society as they get older user. If you don't they will either be stunted, or will rebel against you.

You cannot forget that your kids are their own person. Not your property. They are fully capable of thinking for themselves. If they don't see the "outside" it will remain a seductive mystery.

Homeschooling for the early years is good, but you should seriously consider enrolling your kids in the public high school. Or a private high school if you don't want to go that far and can afford it.

If you don't, your kids will be stunted. Where I work we have a 16 year old bus boy. Daddy assumes he's learning about the outside world from us, but the little fledgling is just that. A fledgling. And we just ignore him. He has no idea how to interact with us, is awkward when he tries, and is generally looked upon as an object of pity.

by not forgetting the daily KEK prayer

>Mrs. Collins, are projectors valuable?
>Yes, Eric the ones our school has cost a lot of money.
>Well then why are you letting Trayvon use it?
>Why not, Eric?
>Well, my daddy told me not to trust brown people with valuable things!

You'll be getting a call from school soon.

This is why I'm sending my kids to school, but I won't make them waste their time doing homework at home. Learning will happen self-directed in the home, socializing at school.

You're not wrong

Which is the way to approach it. Actively engage with your kids with what they are learning at school. Children are not imbeciles. They are just ignorant. Ignorance is curable. If you don't fill their need to learn, someone else will.

And school is ESSENTIAL for them growing up. Not for learning, but for learning out how to be a human being. We used to have villages, tribes, courts, etc, that we dumped our kids on to learn how to socialize, be who they are and become adults.

Not we have the High School. You CANNOT deprive your children of this. If you can afford it, go private. If you can't, send them to the public school. This is simply not an optional choice.

Either way though, you HAVE to stay engaged. Be interested in what they are learning, and if what the teacher is trying to teach is questionable, challenge it. Don't "disobey it". That makes it cool. Instead actually treat your teenager as a reasoning human being. They will respond to that level respect.