Why not white people pay for slavery already?

god fuckin damn, all these crackers pretend like slavery is some distant fragment of history, while u enslave us on welfare n shit. i fucking want to go to college n shit, get an education n shit, but i cant pay for it becuase business is racist, and fucking cops keep me down like when i was walking down the street and a fucking cracker cop come ask me about why i looked so "suspicious" like FUCK FUCK OFF NIGGA YOU WHY I HATE WHITES

Like, why the fuck won't you just make sure we are okay and shit? fuck. u crackers need to own up 2 the shit youve done, or imma crack a cracker, fuck u

FUCK WHITES AND FUCK Cred Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

mikedashhistory.com/2015/01/15/blonde-cargoes-finnish-children-in-the-slave-markets-of-medieval-crimea/
youtu.be/Ut7I75Q_-zA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i fuckin swear if one of you niggas post some racist shit imma call ACLU

dont fuckin come up to me im tha OG crackas

goddamn crackers

fuck off

Nigga you tha Maga anime OG no other type if you up in dis heezy FO REAL

WHY DONT U FUCK OFF WHITE BOY

NIGGA WHY U STEPPEN SQUARE UP CRACKA

FFS we already paid for them once already, look where the fuck that got us.

ooh damn the japan shit

fuck that shit is wierd nigga

WHAT YOU TALKIN BOUT WHITEY

YOU FUCKIN DID THIS

Did your daddy fuck you? Did you like it?

I killed a nigger last night. Was dressed up as a clown. Florida. Ask me fucking anything .

boy I don't have a daddy

cuz white people drove him away

O SHIT CALL THE POLICE

we'll pay niggers for slavery when the arabs pay whites.

Ya now you want the cops you NIGGGERRREEEEEEEE

AND REMEMBER WHO CREATED EGYPT

I FUCKIN KNEW THIS WOULD FUCKIN HAPPEN

YOU RACIS ASS CRACKA

FUCK YO MAMMA

Oh, I am sorry to hear that my melinated friend, I hope he comes back from the cigarette store and buys you some grape drank.

sure you got change nigga

I WANT YOUR FAMILY DEAD

I WANT YOUR HOUSE BURNT TO THE GROUND

I WANT TO GO THERE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AND PISS ON YOUR ASHES

boy what tha fuck you crazy nigga

shi i cant take yo serious

tho you fuckin lit as hell

u jelus, whitey?

fake and gay

why you gotta doubt my blackness cracker

dumbass motherfucka you gotta get some school in ya

> (You)
>boy what tha fuck you crazy nigga
>shi i cant take yo serious
>tho you fuckin lit as hell

For sure famo my word is my bond I am really black playin these crackaz for fools like a fiddle. 1 luv nigga stay woke n fuck deez white devils. I'm bout to kill white ppl u down bruh?

yeah homeboy lets fuck these crackas up

fuckin racists

>why not white people pay for slavery already?
because we already pay for your schooling and look how well that turned out
>god fuckin damn, all these crackers pretend like slavery is some distant fragment of history, while u enslave us on welfare n shit.
200 years after slavery was ended. yes thats distant history, and no ones forcing you to be on welfare porch monkey
>shit bait by leaf on proxy
saged

boy what the fuck is a leaf you dumbass cracka

AND FUCK YOU CRACKER YOU DID THIS

YOU WUZ WORSHPPIN' BLACKS TO DUMBASS CRACKA FUCK YOU NIGGA YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH DIS

we also did this (pic related) all because he dindu nuffin. but please when you get out of jail try and take the officers gun again. i love watching chimp outs on tv

boy those niggas in the picture look dumb

are you playin me or something nigga

You act like being a slave was the worst fate anyone every suffered.
>black death
>Civil war

None of my ancestors owned slaves. They were actually Neutral horse/corn farmers who housed both parties during the Civil War.

Ask me to repay anything you're fucking up and fail to realize that everything isn't as black or white as you think it is, pun definitely intended (I assure you).

Kill yourself you dumb nigger. If I had the chance too I'd shoot you no joke desu

Is this a WE WUZ KANGZ thread?

boy fuck you white people died so what

yeah whitey had a cough boo hoo fuck you nigga

fuck you nigga fuck you cracka what you sayin blacks dont got it bad

dumbass crackas dont know shit

you white boys better fuck off

my squad will get over here nigga

well fuck you your great gandaddy shudda fought harder or shit like that

nigga please

>well fuck you your great gandaddy shudda fought harder or shit like that

consider the following:
>Fighting for a cause you have no vested interest in, either way.

ask yourself who would do this.

boy fuck off whit dat nazi shit

dont be trump on me nigga

I wonder when does the arabian countries start paying compensation for slaving blonde finnish kids?

mikedashhistory.com/2015/01/15/blonde-cargoes-finnish-children-in-the-slave-markets-of-medieval-crimea/

>while u enslave us on welfare n shit
stop voting for Democrats then you fucking idiot

BOY WHITE PEOPLE WHUDDA PITCHED IN AND HELPED THE BLACKS WHAT YOU TALKING BOUT NIGGA

fuck off man you want me to vote for drumpf

nigga cracka ass dummy

>BOY WHITE PEOPLE WHUDDA PITCHED IN AND HELPED THE BLACKS WHAT YOU TALKING BOUT NIGGA

ignorant ass nigger, can't be reasoned with, no wonder you're poor and stupid

fuck you

MAN BOY IM BOUT TO CALL ACLU FUCKIN RACIS ASS NIGGA WHAT YOU TALKIN BOUT WHITEY FUCK YO MAMMA NIGGA

BOI DONT YOU FUCKIN KNOW CRACKA MAGA IS THE NEW HITLER THING YO FUCKIN MOTHAFUCKA

>1.6% of Americans owned slaves in 1860, the year with the highest number of slave owners
>The American slave trade was owned by Jews, but nobody ever wants reparations from them
>They bought Africans who had already been enslaved by their fellow Africans
>Slaves in Africa were sacrificed and/or eaten by their owners on a regular basis
>The first slave owner in America was Anthony Johnson, a black man
>The record-holder for owning the most slaves in American history is William Ellison... a black man
>Native Americans owned black slaves too, but nobody ever wants reparations from them
>Prior to the 1800's, more whites were enslaved in America than blacks; the primary victims were Irish
>Poor whites, particularly Irish immigrants, were considered expendable, whereas black slaves were protected as valuable investments/property
>More blacks were enslaved by Arabs than by whites, but nobody wants reparations from them
>Millions of whites were enslaved in North Africa
>Africa still has slavery today
>No black in America today was ever a slave, and no white in America today ever owned a slave
>Slavery ended 150 years ago, after 600,000+ Americans died in the process
>America established an entire COUNTRY for the freed slaves, Liberia; the overwhelming majority of them wanted to live with whitey instead of in their own country; the ones who did move to Liberia immediately enslaved the native Africans
>Blacks have received trillions in welfare, scholarships, free housing, food stamps, school programs, affirmative action jobs, preferential hiring and college enrollment, etc.

Shut the fuck up, nigger.

JUST TO REMIND ALL YOU FUCKIN WHITEYS WHAT YOU DID

WHITE BOIZ DONE GOT US ADDICTED TO WELFUH, WHERE THE REPARATIONS AT

>fuck you

I think the illegality of slavery will come under serious question in my lifetime. After all, it exists in practice with prison labor, indentured servitude going under the radar in expatriate south Asian communities, and the growing exploitation of unpaid internships by companies who have no intention of hiring afterwards.

It will just be spun as something progressive when it comes time to enshrine it in law, mark my words.

>It's not slavery, it's called "reparations" goy
>In these dire economic times, we all need to pitch in and...
>White people deciding to abolish slavery on their own for the entire world was cultural imperialism/anti-Islamic/political overreach

BOY WHAT THE FUCK YOU TALKiN NUMBERS OW WHITE BOY

BOY YOU WANT TO TALK RACISM LETS TALK MICHAEL BROWN

MICHAEL BROWN DIDNT DO NUFFIN HE WAS FUCKIN WALKING AND SOME CRACKA ASS NIGGA COP FUCKING SHOT HIM U WNT TO SQUARE UP

YOU BE JUST LIKE THA FUCKIN COP WHO DUN SHOT MICHAEL

yeah thats the shit my nigga

I remembered pointing out how Islam treats gays like trash is now considered islamophobic.

That word is becoming more and more of a meme like racism.

FUCKIN WHITE DEVILS

FUCK YOUR NIGGA ASSES

look at tha shit these nigga ass cops dun do

fuck whites

fuckin remember this shit

Oh yes, progressive political parties in the West have been completely and utterly infiltrated by political agitators who receive funding from oil-rich Gulf states. Do you know why? It's because they don't know the meaning of conflict. They've lived their entire sheltered lives protesting war and pandering to everyone who can tell a convincing sob story.

Do you think the Islamists would try to take over a conservative or nationalist party, whose base consists mostly of skeptical assholes? Do you think they would try to start their very own Sharia parties and operate in the open? Unthinkable, that would be political suicide. Supporting and infiltrating social democratic parties offers them the path of least resistance to real power.

boy what the fuck you talkin bout

just whitey being dumb again

REMEMBER HIM

REMEMBER MICHAEL

HE WUZ SHOT BY YOU FUCKIN WHITE DEVILS

I assume they paid for the slaves at the time

HE WAS LIT WHY DID YOU NIGGAS SHOOT DIS KID

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

WHATCHU INFERRING WHITE BOY ARE YOU TALKING SHIT

>hGASpdGR
Actual black detected...?

Slaves cost money bro. Paid for. Comparable cost to owning a car

THIS KID RIGHT HERE WHY DID YOU DO IT

why i need to prove it to you nigga

Blacks are better off dead than alive

what the fuck you talkin shit you swedish dumbass fuck off white boy at least you back in the homeland of the whitey devil i hope they go back to your shit cave country

My family never owned slaves and comes from a country that never had colonies. Take your anti white racism down to the Jews on wall street

youtu.be/Ut7I75Q_-zA

FUCK YOU WHITEY GO BACK TO SWEDEN

This is a thread on Cred Forums? Really?

this shit is deep

why you mad nigga im just trying to show whitey for what they are

racist ass nigga who gotta be gunned down

REVENGE FOR MICHAEL BROWN CRACKA

Why pay for slavery in the first place? (((Whose))) bright idea was it?

BECUZ WHITEY WANTED TO MAKE IT SEEM LIT AND SHIT

FUCKIN LYIN DEVILS

WE WUZ KINGS

Statute of limitations? (over a 100 years)
Collective punishment? (not all whites had slaves..) Who are you calling "white people"?
Most of us are wage slaves too, working for the man, keeping us down... where's our 40 acres and a mule?

fuck you
my ancestors paid for their slaves fair and square with money they worked hard for.
Slaves were then freed illegally, practically stolen.
Therefore you niggers owe me money with interest.

FUCK YOU WHITE BUY PAY UP NIGGA
DONT WANT YOUR EXCUSES

WHY DID YO GET HIM CRACKAS

OWE
ME
MONEY
WITH INTEREST!

but no worry, I slowly taking my money back by underpaying niggers I hire in my shop

yo white boy whatevah nigga you dont get shit