CTR BTFO; CHAT LOGS REVEALED

This will almost certainly get slid, but this information is vitally important. I will dump all the info I can into this thread. This is why Cred Forums has been Hill Shill haven lately... BTW CTR will claim this is from the SA forums. This is a lie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s-zvdcuwI4o
archive.fo/4iOTI
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2381
correctrecord.org/
archive.is/p3Xle))
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>>

Previous thread

Am I the only one here???

CTR isn't even real, it's just some shit that trolls made up to scare you,

Holy fucking shit bump bump bump

Nice job shill. I'm sure your getting rich off of those pennies.

It takes time to read and shitpost in other threads and then get back to reading.

Bump

Bumping

Nobody here is being payed to shill for HRC. That is a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to slander her campaign.

See. I want everyone to use this comment as an example of how fucked Cred Forums is. We have been invaded and taken over.

Saw this days ago. Didn't think it was real, can anyone confirm it?

wtf i hate Cred Forums now.

If you go to the previous forum I posted there is more proof.

Oh please
People are paid to shill everywhere for everything

Also, as a totally natural aside, drink Lassonde Oasis juice products.

That discussion looks so retarded

>. We have been invaded and taken over.

thats pretty much impossible, like dropping your ice cream in a pile of shit and then eating it pretending it doesn't taste like turd

not gonna happen, might still be sweet, but tastes like shit and will make you sick

Shouldn't someone bring this to the atrention of the sites' owners? I think Hiroshigook etc would want to know that shills are using NSA technology to dox their users. And since theyre not government sanctioned, and we already have their dox, couldnt they be sued?

HOLY SHIT

Bump, we can't let this slide.

I just leave this here

Don't let this slide! We cannot allow Hillary to win! There is too much at stake!

bumpity

HOLY FUCK NEW CTR LOGS ALL PARTICIPANTS IN THE CHAT DOXED AND !!EXPOSED!!

BUMP FOR TRUMP!

bumping because of shills trying to slide

Reminder; David Brock's character match the chat record. Google david brock and watch alex jones show videos on him. You will see...
This leak could be fake, but Hillary can be judged by David Brock, and other shifty characters she uses.

David Brock on a scale of 1 - 10 being george soros he is about a 7 or a 8.

David brock fires media executives that don't shill the lies. He shuts things own and keeps lids on stories.

bumperooni

So they're doxxing us and getting people killed?

This sounds like some fantasy. If this is true, we need to ruin every single one of their employee's lives.

>Says its impossible
>Doesn't say why
Nice try.

>will make you sick
Hello yes where are the proofs

Do not let this slide.

Thanks m8. :)

it's entirely fabricated by some guy or some group of guys being faggots.

they just plan to be able to show that Cred Forums will believe things without any concrete proof if you post enough times saying "HOLY FUCK" and "there are more pictures with red lines in the previous thread if you read it" and "BUMP, WE CAN'T LET THE CTR SHILLS WIN" and then post the thread desperately several times a day

I got enough for all yall

come and take it

Carl the Cuck Destroyer Reveals about david brock:
youtu.be/s-zvdcuwI4o

Do not put this past him. But do not act FOOLISHLY.

David Brock has been known to FRAME the RIGHT in the past and justify the LEFT hunting down the haters and taking away your rights.

He made his career by making a false flag on the right wing.

If they're going after thought leaders, that means they're going after...
Um...
Fuck, I dunno, pepe? Maybe pepe's creator will suicide by sniper while proposing to the girl he likes

No they want you to act like a stupid fuck and go postal on them to make Trump's voters out to be a bunch of kooks.

Here we go again. Don't listen to the CTR shills. If this was really nothing, they wouldn't be trying so hard to slide these threads. FIGHT BACK

CTR needs to give up

How was your run last weekend?

Just like a jew to bring up manna

>republican-funded
Obvious shill is obvious

If people are getting actually-killed, this falls under "organized assassination ring" which I believe is covered under the rico law.

archive.fo/4iOTI
link to the website where this transcript is archieved. I don't know how legit this is, I've seen a bunch of threads slid over this but we need to seriously look into this guys.

This is the great fulcrum of the superiority of redpilling and anonymity. They are herdbeasts, trapped in a herd structure, and doomed to assume that everyone else is to. Had they only lurked more, their minds would have been blown.

>This is an army of chaos

FUCK THEY'RE ON TO US

yeah. because there's absolutely nobody in the world who would be pissed by a pathetic attempt of a hoax

you're pathetic and obvious. see that's literally the extent of what you're posted with marginally more effort

get the fuck off my board

We have to get this to Breitbart and Drudge. We can take Brock down with this

Bump McBumpface

Pffffft! There is no such things as shills

Drink Coca Cola Classic

This and it's a Saturday night so those of us with some friends are out socializing. I'm back now and you have my full attention

What can we do to stop CTR? Maybe we could place an embargo on their coffee supplies

DISAVOW WHILE YOU STILL CAN

Or create threads that attract illegal activities
>Lower age of consent
>2016 and still no gun
>1488ers
For what I can tell it's been geared towards newfags that will click or pasta anything
Ending up on a page with java/flash malicious code or infected PDFs
Also watch some of the images you save they been putting shit up that people will save them to do images search
Hidden... Stuff in them... If you pick up what I'm putting down senpai

>1 post by this ID
exactly what I just told you

The post you linked too is an attempt to mock anyone trying to connect the dots.
>Muh anyone who questions things is a conspiracy theorist
Fuck off of OUR board.

A provisional draft.

operation: Schwerer-Gustav

Goal: To answer the threat of correct the record, hereafter referred to as “ctr”.

Guidelines
No communication between groups except as necessary.
All groups are to be compartmentalized and have their own specific goal.
No formal acknowledgement of any 1 leader.

Group 1
Code name: “Terrence”
Goal: identifying the threat
>casual discussion of ctr with people outside of the chan
>associating ctr with hillary & her campaign
>disparaging the character of hillary & ctr

Group 2
Codename: “rand”
Goal: answering the threat
>Identifying ctr shills by name
>Spreading the identity of the shills around
>trolling the shills into fury on non-chan message exchanges

Group 3
Codename: “Umpire”
Goal: Making the public aware of ctr
>Make and operate anti-ctr faceberg accounts
>Make and operate anti-ctr twatter accounts
>Use sock accounts to upboat so that your posts are widely seen

Group 4
Codename: “Mika”
Goal: occupying ctr’s legal division for as long as possible
>Use all available means to gather information on ctr
>make anti-ctr petitions and draw in internet celebs
>Leak information gathered to wikileaks / other similar watchdogs

Group 5
Codename: “Pepper”
Goal: shill truth about hillary’s medical condition and black propaganda about her anti 2-A positions
>Use whatever means possible
>Associate ctr with hillary as much as possible
>Associate hillary with “she’s going to take your guns” as much as possible

Any way of joining CTR and shitpost in their chat?

Friendly reminder of how fucked our board is. Pic related.

expose the shills

We've seen this all already.

We still have no idea how to verify if it's real. If it is, we shouldn't just circlejerk about it, we should report it to the proper authorities because what they're doing is ILLEGAL.

But we don't know if it's real. So let's either find out a way to verify it, or else stop having these retarded threads. Can we contact the news source that wrote the article in OP's pic? Can we get some confirmation from anyone? I don't want to believe this unless we can do something about it.

>we've lost everyone online poll and we need to get tough here.

Pretty fucking funny that a literal army of paid shills aren't as good at fucking with polls and swaying internet opinion as we are.

Why not just report it with all of the information we have?

Fuck Hillary and fuck Canadian people.

looks like Australia is the new shill homeland

Did something happen to oasis juice last weekend?

I think I'm missing some piece of information.
Though I should take up running... or get a rowing machine, I always liked those

We may never be able to prove it, but that's okay. Because the goal should ultimately be to expose them to the voters.

>drink Coca Cola Classic

Ok. Now what?

Ikr. That's why they are so scared.

this isn't your board. you're attempting to fool everyone with your stupid hoax. your posts are extremely forced. nowhere to you offer any real evidence beyond "LOOK THIS NAME IN THIS CHAT LOG I ENTIRELY FABRICATED APPEARS TO BE THIS CTR PERSON I FOUND ON TWITTER WHO I EXPRESSLY PUT IN THE LOG FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF PRETENDING TO DOX THEM"

your shit will never gain real traction no matter how many threads you make and no matter how many times you damage control your lack of proof

nobody intelligent is falling for it. you have to do better than that, faggot

BUMP 4 TRUMP

>looks at file name
the levels of shill are too high for me to believe this is real. don't know if troll or stupid shill...probably both.

what the fuck are you peeps peeping about now

Trusting any Shillary team to have 'secure' communications.

Hahaha Canada and Australia baby. They are the kings of shitposting.

Alright guys what hashtag should we use for this? Regardless of whether or not we can prove the validity of this we need to get it trending. Normies won't research it, they'll just see it and think Hillary is scum (which she is).

lel they think they can disrupt the disruptors. fat chance faggots. we were born for this shit

Dude just fyi, your flag isn't helping your argument. All I am doing is exposing CTR for who they really are, and you just can't handle it. I said that this is OUR board, not my board. And WE are not falling for your lies anymore,

>Ending up on a page with java/flash malicious code or infected PDFs
infected PDFs are a new one to me
Care to elaborate?
I'm guessing noscript and requestpolicy would do fuckall for an infected pdf
(then again, I rarely click anything other than youtube links and pastebins here, so there's that too)

>Ikr. That's why they are so scared.
>Hahaha Canada and Australia baby. They are the kings of shitposting.

you seriously expect people to believe these forced posts are from somebody actually from Cred Forums.

if only you knew how obvious you were

bump for freedom

Holy hell are you this scared of my information? Fuck off. Nobody here believes you. You are just digging your own grave at this point.

I think you need to have adobe to get infected by pdfs not sure tho

>CTR isn't even real, it's just some shit that trolls made up to scare you,

>No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Yup, time for you to go, shill. Bye bye.

BUMP

Okay, lets say its a honeypot and these people will believe what they want to believe.
Still the information in there has real people who are trying to influence the election.
Currently there is no proof that they have done anything illegal but there are a few shady about D. Brock.
This is just a leak or a fake leak. The source cannot confirm or deny. There is alot of mistrust of media, government and Hillary, and this just fans the flame.
I'd say deflect it to David Brocks record and use this energy to bring out all the information on him and his association with Hillary. The source is not credible legal authorities cannot act on it. Get pissed but don't go crazy. Trump is going to win, don't fall for psi-ops.

After serious consideration of Brocks record, I think he is trying to honeypot a false flag, one of these fuckers does something stupid to justify the Pepe-racist narrative.

To ask that question means you are way out of your league.

I could fake this a lot better than you. just know that. you're clueless

maybe I'll just enjoy seeing you try and try and fail to get this any organic attention at all

>ctr opens up recruiting
>australians join by the thousands
>aussies gain access to ctr group chats
>resulting shitpost storm is the digital equivalent to Shock and Awe
>ctr collapses due to internal communications being completely destroyed
>yfw aussies save the day

BUMP

CTR GATHERING IP ADDRESSES FROM Cred Forums AND TWITTER ALT-RIGHT POSTERS

>We have the use of an NSA intrusion package
>loading tracking software and magic lantern onto their devices

Bamp for the truth.

Haha.

>I Understand
>In Death a Member of Project Mayhem Has a Name
>His Name is Seth Rich

I'm reading these and just wow, these folks are nuts.

That's not okay
Only information with proof and/or reliable sources are those you should show the voters less you give people a chance to say "A-ha! This easily debunked claim makes all their other claims invalid because that's how that works"

So, you know, report the truth, not what you feel to be true

Cool beans, I'm on sumatra

this all reads like total contrived nonsense

>oh wow Hillary looks great! Not sick at all!
>Seth Rich but don't talk about it :wink:
>we get pizza wow
what fucking uneducated autist wrote this? Have they ever been in a chat room in their lives? Literally no one at any time in any circumstances talks like this.

There is plenty of dirt on Hillary to push all over instead of making up this garbage. Written like a fucking Bioware game.

You are a fool who doesn't even realize that your own attempts at discrediting me discredits you, and your CTR puppets.

>That's not okay

You CTR people talk like buzzfeed faggots.

>
This.

looks fake and gay

Uh no. You report what you suspect to be true and attempt to discover if it is fallacious or not. That's why i'm posting this in the first place. Nice try though. Fucking leaf.

Nice try CTR. Go home.

Leaf

Still butt hurt?

Take your pan-muslim country and fuck off, "mate"

You misspelled m8. Your new-fag is showing.

Thanks for correcting the record!

>"d-dox and out this guy as a Trump supporter..."
>mfw everybody already knows

On a very real note, why have there not been substantial enough leaks to expose her to the general public? I know all of MSM is on her side and they won't report it, but there has to be some kind of Watergate-tier reporting team ready to do something about all of this, right? I'm so utterly terrified of a Clinton presidency. At this point I'm not entirely sure who's going to win, everything out there is difficult to discern; but it's an absolute fact that Hillary is corrupt and desperately paying out the wazoo to rig this election. Where are the smoking guns? They have to be out there. If they are, why are we waiting to publish them? I guess I just need help understanding.

>he posted three times in a row without anyone saying anything about his hoax
do continue.

maybe a few more ((((1 post from this id)))) on alternate IPs may help

>18-2381 stuff
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2381

Fuck Hillary and fuck Australian people

Here, yes
Here you build your case and see if anyone can provide more information

But exposing them to voters without proof is asking for said voters to question the legitimacy of your claims.
All I'm saying is be sure you can back up your stuff before throwing it on twitter

No mention of Cred Forums or Cred Forums you have nothing as usual. Nothing to see here

Cred Forums Pass user since May 2016.

Sorry for not typing like an illiterate pig. I'll put that tip away for future use.

>Only type like an American who types like he has little time... he's a liar.

Stupid newfag alert

Yeah, or we can just sensationalize it and post it anyway. The average voter can't fucking read, and they'll believe anything so long as it looks "legit"

Remember, the ultimate goal isn't to win by proving Hillary is a fucking liar, it's just to win.

>free press
Yeah, it's truly free compared to corporate, controlled media.

Wait, is a europoor tying to talk shit? Brexit really got your panties bunched up, didn't it?

Let's not fight leaf the shills are trying to divide us :'(

a-also Media Matters doesnt exist e-either

>the SA forums
Is that SJW faggot den even running anymore?

This entire conspiracy thread makes me wanna drink a nice, refreshing new Nuka Cola Quantum™, the newest flavor from Nuka Cola! Buy some at your local stores today!

Didn't you open up with "Fuck Hillary and Fuck Canadian people" and then followed it with "Fuck Hillary and Fuck Australian people"?

GTFO europoor. You don't matter.

As for CTR, is anyone REALLY surprised?

Its been spammed here and on reddit all week. Its still as fake and gay as it was on debate night.

Yea I don't know that they really understand what's going on.

>manna from heaven
Oy gevalt

>suicide by sniper

>There are people who deny CTR is in existence to divert the topic of conversation, despite the fact that we know about their 6 mil of funding, their coordinated effort visible here clear as day, and their offices
>These same people will pretend the alt-right is anything but a blanket strawman to delegitimatize a group without any common ideology, name, or genuine allegiance to one another
Kek
>There are people who will argue against a preventive ramping up of security for fear it may all just be a hoax
They sound like the "We have to let the muslims in; ISIS wants us to stop them!" people.
>What if we go through the effort of securing our information for nothing! Wahhhh!
Kek

I thought democrats didn't use Australian proxies.

99% fake. Keep on with the boogeyman "CTR".

They just won't quit will they? Deny deny deny is all CTR does.

Okay, hypothetically speaking. What would we gain from creating this Hoax?
>Muh slander Hillary
If you support Hillary you don't fucking belong on this board. I swear to god the shilling is insane. Also, I like how each of your posts has a generic Pepe within it. Trying to fit in better eh?

This is a joek that was written by a trashy, humanity hating, cynical comedian designed to predate on your narcissism. That same narcissism that the left beat into your little bubble brain when they told you that you can be anything in kindergarten.

I can't wait to see Bill's step-daughter Chelsea crying on TV when this hag finally croaks.

>I want the people who are really driving their narrative.
>says the shill
>assuming everyone else is also a waste of life, repeating the same lies their puppetmaster told them to for 0.000001 USD
Pathetic. Consider suicide.

bump

Jesus Christ are you guys delusional? Educated people don't talk like that in chatrooms, and they certainly wouldn't fucking admit to murder.

>google Seth Rich and shut up
Fuck these people.

Lurk

>"Leaks" reveal CTR talk like cliche movie villians

Why wouldn't they if they believed it was private? And they didn't outright say it, although they got close.

This.

Tried telling you all this. But it's just your imagination that you Trump shills can't grasp with.

How do I enter your sekrit club?

I've lurked 2 year before I even considered posting once in a blue moon.
They would never be able to do that.

>CTR isn't even real
>checks flag

mate.

>Educated people don't talk like that in chatrooms
>educated

Actually, (((educated))) people do chat like that in chat rooms.

Given their IQ is below 100.

CTR
>CTR
CTR
>CTR
CTR
>CTR
CTR
>CTR
CTR
>CTR
CTR
>CTR
CTR
>CTR
CTR
>CTR
CTR
>CTR
CTR
>CTR
CTR
>CTR
CTR
>CTR
CTR
>CTR
CTR
>CTR
CTR
>CTR
CTR
>CTR
CTR
>CTR
CTR
>CTR
>CTR
CTR
>CTR
CTR
>CTR
CTR
>CTR
CTR
>CTR
CTR
>CTR
CTR
>CTR
CTR
>CTR
CTR
>CTR

>this is an army of chaos

lol yes they do, people only get all formal and shit in emails, chats are about pure wpm

Exactly.

...Just some blank screens that confirm what we already know, can't do much with this. It's not hillary killing kittens and eating their entrails on live tv with a dramatic orchestra.

Good to aways remember that the NSA is virtual Satan though, however this exploit is meant to work.

correctrecord.org/

They have a website, you know.

CTR? More like HRT!

>CTR isn't even real, it's just some shit that trolls made up to scare you,

Thanks for correcting the record. A shekel for a good goy.

>$0.05 has been added to your account

Bumpe

They're literally talking about murdering people on Cred Forums and wheelchan...

We have to stop CTR and nkwn

bump, I'm with you

Let me put the Trump Tax return release in simple terms so you can understand.

Donald Trump wrote off $916m as a loss which let him keep that much in taxes over next few decades, Brilliant move!

Like he always said. Donald used the laws of the country to his advantage and had chapter 11 bankruptcy for his casinos, which he came back from and put in record books. This isn't some advanced loophole. This is a single year return and he even wrote a book where mentioned this billion dollar loss: "The Art of the Comeback"

He has run and built an organization for the past 45 years and who, in 2014, had at least 22,000 employees and generated $9.5 billion in annual revenue AND ran the most efficient campaign in modern history. Paying a ton of taxes through business. (Here is a link - archive.is/p3Xle))

This is in summary of what was released.

In the end he duped the media (again) and destroyed Hillary's talking point.

This guy is serious on being president.

It's amazing!

All the libs in this country are nothing but stupid parasites. Seems they aren't educated.

nice puffy umbrella

>army of chaos