ALEX JONES SAID HE WOULD PAY $5...

>ALEX JONES SAID HE WOULD PAY $5,000 TO WHOEVER SAID BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST ON NATIONAL TELEVISION WHILE WEARING THE TSHIRT.

youtu.be/A5zebaFFsQY

Someone fucking did it, not only just once did he scream it but almost 5 times.

KEKs meme magic is alive in this election.

Based as fuck. The absolute madman.

So did Jones pay him the money?

Based Tucker Carlson. Also that guy looks like a young Bill.

of course not, alex is a fucking jew and pays no one anything.

>Dragging this guy out by force while filming in public.

Fucking cocksucker communists.

Give this man his $5000 dollars Alex.

God damn, the dude looks like an office worker who was ready to throw down straight bantz.

To be fair they left him alone till he tried to hop the barricade.

>get your hands off me
lmfao

He said it like, 4 times. Give him $20,000.

inb4 suicide triple tapped to back of skull

I actually got stuff from Jones for winning a meme contest like 6 months ago

This desu
He was kinda retarded for doing that, could be seen as a threat

RAPIST

This.

Alex didn't mention any limitations to how many times it was to be said. Plus bail is breddy expensive.

Six thousand dollars.

1k for wearing the rapist shirt
5k for screaming Bill is a rapist

Was it a 8x10 of Paul Jewseph Watson?

BASED
A
S
E
D

I didn't know private security companies were allowed to batter people.

Fox News got a permit to use that space for their segment, it's private property and he violated the NAP by crossing the barrier.

I'm unironically thinking about buying one of his filters. How good are they?
Do they filter non-meme shit out of my water too?

Content

I sleep better at night, my kids are smarter (up to 180 IQ at last test) and my dick grew 2 inches. Buy that shit.

Lol, no. It was a t shirt. I was second place, almost won $1500

>Bail.
Arrest him for fucking what, that guy aint no cop, if Opie and Anthony shit taught me anything they cant fucking arrest you for that shit.
Plus if that guy did anything to him, in terms of harm? He can sue him for fucking assault to boot. A good example when he is jerking him like that, if he fell back and got hurt, thats assault, not even joking.
He isn't even supposed to touch you, his job is to ask you to leave.

White guys play by those rules, but the black ones dont, and the black ones break the rules and get fired!

His name was Robert Paulson.

I imagine it's just a basic charcoal filter, so it should work well. But it's from Alex jones, so youd also be supporting his growing family

oh, that. yeah - welcome to post 9-11 Amerika

TOMAHAWK INBOUND

they don't think it be like it is, but it do

Good call on ditching that stupid bowtie.

He looks much more professional.

"If this is wrong, I don't want to be right wing."

Trump gazed into her eyes.

"Bill can never know."

Hillary trembled with passion.

"Don't worry, babe. I'll build a wall."

They made love on the table. Trump's penis looked like a folded in elephant trunk. As he explored her Oval Office, Hillary let out a moan.

"Oh, Donald."

So what you're telling me is that if you're broke you should play the nigger lottery and sue somebody if they get too rough for them evicting you because you acted like a turd?

Jones was just talking about that a day ago s so he might not know yet

Fucking disgusting

DELET THIS

A man broke into a 60+ year old womans house thru the skylight in Flordia with the intent to rape her, he broke the glass and fell thru onto the kitchen table embedding a kitchen knife into his leg "or it was glass, its an old story"

He was arrested, but he sued her for the damage cause it took place on her property and won, he won so much "if I remember right" that she had to sell the fucking house to pay for his injuries.

SO!
Yes

American Law favors the criminal in most cases.

>One of Carlson's most memorable appearances on Crossfire was his October 2004 heated exchange with Jon Stewart, host of The Daily Show on Comedy Central, prior to the 2004 presidential election. After their televised confrontation, Carlson recalls, Stewart "stayed at CNN several hours after the show to discuss the issues that he raised on the air ... He [Stewart] needed to do this."[10]

>
In January 2005, CNN announced they were ending their relationship with Carlson and would soon cancel Crossfire.[11][12] CNN chief Jonathan Klein told Carlson on January 4, 2005, that the network had decided not to renew his contract.[13] Carlson has said that he had already resigned from CNN and Crossfire long before Stewart was booked as a guest, telling host Patricia Duff: "I resigned from Crossfire in April, many months before Jon Stewart came on our show, because I didn't like the partisanship, and I thought in some ways it was kind of a pointless conversation ... each side coming out, you know, 'Here's my argument', and no one listening to anyone else. [CNN] was a frustrating place to work."[14]

Oh. I see.

thats not true at all... thats been an urban legend for years now like that one where someone sued mcdonalds cuz they got fat

>get your hands off me

Lost it

What a fucking madman

>CNN chief Jonathan Klein

I couldn't do that. Bill Clinton didn't rape anyone, he didn't need to since he put all his points into charisma.

I thought it was $1,000

Someone did sue mcdonalds for not labeling their coffee with a warning regarding the temperature. She poured the coffee on herself and got burned.

Never mind, that was just the shirt.

SHUT IT DOWN.

Every. Time.

The absolute madman did it!

It was way over the temperature it was supposed to be, like 180F. She got second and third degree burns on her thighs, ass, and cunt.

>like the jew he is, alex will pay him in $5000 worth of water filters

Id take $5k in super male vitality. That shit works.

I thought that was a picture of young Alex Jones from years ago when I first saw it.

It literally filters out communism and NSA wiretaps out of the water.

I bought a filter for every faucet in the house.

some mexican please teach that guy how to jump a fucking fence

>brazilian water

not even alex can filter that

>Tucker cracking up
>Bill Clinton is a rapist guy telling security to get their hands off him
mfw

Tucker no doubt recognized the shirt but hushed up.

So this is probably going to happen at least five more times, right?
Dis gon be gud

I know your people browse this board, Alex. You better fucking pay this guy.

alex is a millionaire

5 grand is chump change to him

>alex is a millionaire
The guy has been in debt for the last 2 years you mong.

It's a ceramic filter that removes fluoride

Source?

If he's broke then how does he have more employees than ever before?

Bump

That style. Was this filmed in the early 90's?

If he's arrested, the $5,000 might not cover his bail.