Any alt-right Ohioans here? If so, which city?

Any alt-right Ohioans here? If so, which city?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h-HZMqIkGoU
cincinnati.com/story/news/politics/2016/06/08/john-kasich-just-legalized-medical-marijuana-ohio-now-what/85499176/
wanetv.wordpress.com/2016/09/30/man-dressed-as-clown-shot-condition-critical/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not bothering to vote, the mexicans in painesville will overwhelm my vote anyway.

Liberal - Toledo area.

That doesn't make any sense. It doesn't work like that. Vote ffs

Cincy

It must be Genetic. NJ threads make this look like Indian feces.

216 bitches all about the land

Fag. Stay out of Mason.

Not in Ohio at the moment, but grew up north of Columbus. It was nice to see Eric triggering the Clinton campaign office in Delaware a month ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=h-HZMqIkGoU

>he thinks the "alt right" actually exists

614 but I go to school in South Carolina.

Also I'm not alt-right. Why am I even replying

middletown

I'm from Troy but I go to school at BG.

ayyye I'm in springboro right now visiting my grandparents...most people here are pro trump and very few blacks I love it.

South Euclid

Fucking niggers everywhere.

Viciously liberal Beachwood

Dayton reporting in, who else?

I went to the first rally The Don had in Columbus

Cincy friend here, too.

440 too, vote you fucking faggot

I still haven't forgotten the primaries.

440 here too

We're all come out, man

You are not alone

Nice weather we're having

Glorious Chimpcinnati

i hardly ever see any black people and never a large pack of them and there are so many trump signs in my neighborhood

Gross, might as well fuck a guy.

If Trump doesn't win Ohio...

the melonheads win

I can attest to that, fellow 419 bro here

Marietta ._.

Hey there fellow swing state Trump supporters, please allow me to collect data about you. MAGA TRUMP PEPE 2016 AWOO

oh fuck

Downtown 614 reporting in.

>calling yourself alt-right

Ayy OP here, I'm also from Dayton!!

440 checking in fags.

you might as well since thats what fags do faggot

216 Brooklyn

Fifth St here, sup boyz. OH goin Trump

lo test faggot

hi test women make hi test children

I'm actually in kettering, but its basically dayton

I'm Cincinnati as well.
lmao who'd want to go there.

Are you real alt-right or just a kosher-cuckservative bandwagon-hopper?

Forgot pic

Autistic as fuck.

Just call yourself far-right instead of this 8gag tier bullshit.

I hear you have a Hobby Lobby next to a Chick Filet. The whole town shuts down on Sunday.

Yeah, Moraine. But pretty much Dayton

Columbus here I'm waiting on my bbc bull to get here #MAGA #ALTRIGHT #YASS

Oh shit dude I go to Moraine Air Park to fly

Wtf my neighborhood is just a few streets away from there

This is a pretty good chart actually, almost good enough to show to normie friends to try and convert them.

>alt-skype
Sageberg you Google.

good shit dude, some good neighborhoods around there

Some hick town called Minerva

937- Dayton-Xenia here just down the road from Nigger "Central State" University.

Still a 90% Trump area

>alt-right
Milo pls go
who /937/?

grew up in beavercreek but in 419 now, bout an hour south of lake erie. voting trump

what other term would you use?

of course you should still vote, maybe the mexinigs don't have I.D or it will rain/snow that day. minorities don't vote in the rain

What other term would you use though

614, a poor surrounded by libcucks who love illegals and googles but would never have them as neighbors. Honestly see more Bernie stickers than anything. Enthusiasm on the left here is almost non-existent compared to President Nigger in 2008. It will be close. We have tons of /fit here, but they are mad at Hillary and her homo murdering sandniggers.

Not really sure at this point, but why let them label us if we're ideologically far more diverse than they claim we are?

Any anons near Fairborn? I see Shillary supporters up at WSU all the time but there's some Trump supporters out there too.

Fuck yeah folks, 440 here

At school in Cincinnati, The Chalkening was pretty decent here

when i was a kid from beavercreek and came up north for holidays, i was surprised to see so many mexicans but since it's so agriculture it made sense. they were migrant woekers but now they don't migrate anymore. they dug in like ticks

anybody Oxford here?

>All these cinci bros

i went to gradeschool in fairborn and lived really close to WSU. haha what did it look like when the nigger got shot in walmart?

330 reporting in.

Autistic fucks in guy fawkes masks sitting at the bus stop out there with airsoft rifles. A big group of BLM people would sometimes march on campus, too.

My friends and I would give them shit and laugh every time we drove by

Btw, I'm working at Cedar Point.

Belpre.
None of you live here.

330 reporting in.

god damn it feels good living in a 98% white town.

in HS, every weekend the niggers from xenia would come to beavercreek in minivans to jump ppl, after awhile it ended up being basically little race battles with 40+ people mini riots. whites for the win

Dayton reporting in

Another 440 here. Vote faggot.

haha shoulda did drive-bys with paintball guns. fuck those traitors

Otterbein in Westerville here.

Ok so what are we going to do about the Clown Threat?

shoot them

There's so many of these faggots back home near Brookville, I can't wait for someone to blow one of them away when they start chasing the wrong person

Go to bed, Geoff. You have piano to practice.

haha last week a local county sheriff got on theire FB to dispell rumors about packs of wild clowns

Nothing. It's just some lame publicity stunt for the new Steven King IT movie coming out in 2017.

Portage county

5 trump signs to every hillary sign here

/216/ here

Cleveland Heights to be exact. For those that don't know I live in the hotbed for liberal hipsters in Cleveland.

MAGA

we should go burn some hillary houses down

Old Brooklyn reporting.

i have 3 days to register to vote and i have no idea what to do.

Fuck yeah Penn Station.

937 here.

Los Angeles

Go register faggot it's not hard

call your county DMV and ask them what you need to bring, you should have registered when you got your I.D or liscense

what does everybody think about the marijuana law that kasich decided to give us?

OHIO FAGS GET OUT OF SOUTH CAROLINA

YOU'RE RUINING SOUTHERN CULTURE BY MOVING DOWN HERE

CARPETBAGGERS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEE

Might as well legalize it all the way instead of half-assing the "medical" shit. But I don't really care, desu

Fuckin hell all the 937 bros

Springfield here, please nuke my shitty city
MAGA

it was all a clever plot of private jew investors to corner the market and create a monopoly

ya, sorry man but sprigfield is a shithole. g'luck brotha

Butler county

No fuck you. Get out of my state

Oh shit haha I'm from west Carrollton. Crazy to think I'm not the only Cred Forumsack walking these streets

personally, i think it's bullshit, kasich didn't give the people what we wanted, he gave us what he wanted us to have. i'm voting for trump and against kasich, whoever the other guy is. he knew a better law would come up on the ballot so he pre-empted us with bullshit

oh shit, fellow 419 here, WIllard (R)

upper sandusky but work in findlay

Austintown 330

It's a different law from the Issue 3 bullshit last year, senpai
cincinnati.com/story/news/politics/2016/06/08/john-kasich-just-legalized-medical-marijuana-ohio-now-what/85499176/

one did get shot,lol. critical condition

wanetv.wordpress.com/2016/09/30/man-dressed-as-clown-shot-condition-critical/

>wanetv.wordpress.com/2016/09/30/man-dressed-as-clown-shot-condition-critical/
holy kek

>fort wayne uses wordpress for their news site
wew

Down here in Cincinnati. The good majority of the west side is old money right wing.

Are votes determined by county? I kinda thought the state went to whichever candidate got the most votes overall

kasichs law was bullshit, we should startt out with just medical first but no smoking and no home at grown at ALL, so there will still be kinda monopoly and cartel, just instead of mexicans the 'soldiers' will be wearing police uniforms to protect the goverment crops from competition

I'm cincy also it looks like there is a good amount of Cincinnatians here

Its split up by counties then who ever wins the most counties overall wins. This is why people complain about them changing voting districts all the time.

419 here

I swear there's more b-tards here than most places.

HYUCK

220 MAREE-ETUH HEEAR

TRUUUMPP 2016 BABY YEEEEEHAWWWWW

That's some bullshit ripe for gerrymandering

Any hope for Hamiltoncountyfags?

Yeah I can't even post at my school (cincistate) because some pedo posted c/p

I'm pretty sure we are going republican in all the races. Ohio is pretty conservative unless there is a black candidate that can get the blacks to turn out.

>actual fucking crimes
>publicity stunt

are you retarded

Oxford

Student or townie?

I live near Lorain. Big ol poo poo pee pee shithole.

Vote you idiot. That's how they are won. The idea you don't matter is the single strongest point for these lying dems. You're out numbered! So you don't feel like it and stay home. You and 100,000,000 other people.

Vote you moron.

maybe when trump wins, we can turn in the illegal mexicans for cash prizes, like the crime stopers advertisements

what county/city?

Just outside of Dayton, I have a Trump sign in my lawn.

>tfw people post your OC

Get out and vote faggots

you should've put skyline chili on it and a buckeye

Grew up in a 98% percent white town eat of Canton.

Wish I didn't have to move for work.

when was this?
>tfw the demographics of that wonderful city are getting richer and older and crabbier

I went to Ohio once. Full of fat people and bikers. Fuck Ohio.

Are you sure you made it through Michigan?

Dayton here

But that's wrong you fucking retard

Akron here. Interested in communicating/ possibly meeting up/having a pool party with some NE Ohio people

Lebanon-ish area here. Yay.

Skyline>>>>>>>>Gold Star