Canada VS. Australia

Which country is the best at shitposting?

Canada or Australia?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11345900
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Canadians don't shit post they just aut out.

We all lose

Canadian shitposting is a meme. No one thought they were shitposters a few years ago: someone invented it and now they live up to the meme.

I think this is somewhat true of Australians as well but I believe there is more evidence to suggest we can't effortpost on a genetic level.

Fuck canadians desu.

>we're supreme autists among turboautists
thanks for conceding the game

Us, you know it, I know it.

Australia is like a fart at the perfect time to make everybody laugh and shake their heads and the lovable larrikin that is the average Aussie shitposter.

Canada on the other hand....is like shitting yourself constantly because the other guy got a laugh when he did it this one time.

What's the difference?

Australians are better at making people laugh, Canadians are better at pissing people off.

As a whole country: Australia.
If we go by regions: Quebec, The Praries, and interior BC have the edge over the average Aussie

Canada. With a Prime Cuckold at the helm, we can't help but vent through shitposts.

its weird, because in real life australians are all dumb and ignorant blue pilled chad bullies with no sense of humor at all.
the exact opposite of what Cred Forums represents.

Yes - No sense of humour. Don't get how hilarious Hanson is while at the same time being awesome.

Aussie greatest ally. Canadians go all aitostoc because most of them on here are chinks and poos and that's how they are. It's no coincidence that Indians and Canadians are butthurt amd retarded.

Australia is on easy mode, because they shitpost when everyone else is asleep. Canada has to be on top of their shitpost game just to be heard at all.

Nah m8 Asutralia has the best posters.We crush the waves mate. Super cool dudes all round.

So relaxed!!

All the redpilled Canadians work 15 hours a day in Resources & Finance

Everyone's a shill who posts during working hours

Le stay epic auuustralia xdddddd!!ยก!

lmao screenshotted m8

Canada actually shitposts, Australia just has a top-tier sense of humor that triggers autists and normies but is actually great.

this honestly. a year ago Cred Forums was making fun of india for shitting in the streets. now they get mad as fuck if a canadian has a valid point of view.
just goes to show that were better shitposters

Canada makes people the maddest, Australia makes people laugh the hardest. Straya is also the best at BTFOing people, Canada puts it's foot in it's mouth.

australia has more chinks and poos per actual person than any other civilized nation

The Chinese Protectorate of Melbourne doesn't count, you slant-eyed subhuman.

But Canada is best country, no? Isn't Australia just filled with kangaroos, criminals, and deadly animals, cunt?

VOTE

strawpoll.me/11345900
strawpoll.me/11345900
strawpoll.me/11345900

Cred Forums Pass user since September 2012.

WHO VOTED FOR CANADA?

FAGGOT

Hello?

Quality > Quantity

This is a non argument. Strayan shitposting makes me laugh, those leafed maple gooks make me cringe.

Canada has quality shit-posting, Aussies are simply retarded

canada tries far too hard

straya has that easy sense of humor which is far more endearing

also

>vaughncouver

Fucking leaf in disguise

>Cred Forums Pass user since September 2012

A Canadian.

There is that one Obama dick sucking faggot leaf who ruins all leafs in my eyes. Fuck that leaf and screw the rest of em for not hunting that shit weasel down and killing him

>since 2012

Nice

You all hate us but when we scare away autistic columbians, turks, pakis and mexicans you all love and claim we are bro tier again.

we aren't the posters you need but the posters you deserve.

>chink can't handle the bantz

Who stole
Who's country is more cucked
It 'twas the CANADIANS

>a Canadian has a valid point of view
>implying

Wait, Cred Forums pass apears on your posts?
Either posters with them are very rare or this is new

Canadians are always trying their hardest to be nasty little cunts. Sounds like they have issues really.

No we don't 78% of you deserve to be banned
Straya are the gods of shitposting

Australia makes me laugh more and gave me many memorable experiences here.

Canada just kinda makes things awkward by trying so hard.

You can type something into the options field to make it appear.

Aussie shitposting is light hearted banter for laughs.

Canadian shitposting is so full of anger it's obvious they are chinks

I think the Aussie's have a more natural flow to their shit much like their toilets.

not an argument

would you say that those particular posts are sub-par due to their lack of arguments?

they are perhaps, even, shit?

It's not really a meme it's just that half the Canadian posters here are southern Ontario cucks

haha fucken autist leaf cunt can't even spell aye spastic cunts

well you replied to this post because i have a valid point of view so it just goes to show

Australians are shitposters. Canadians are shit posters.

Well that depends on whether or not you're looking for top-tier bantz or you're looking for finger diarrhea.

Fuck off, Achmed. Go home.

I am home :^)