How do we fix this?

you in particular can start by making a few friends so you're not resigned to spending your Saturday night posting meme graphs on a Kazakh kabuki board

>at church next to 0
this is why america is doomed

>dat sweet bump in online relationships in 1985

It started in 1985?!

i dont get it, fix what

>mfw no gf
>mfw no friends

Try a hard copy, a sharpy, and a drink.

Rush Limbaugh met his first wife on Compuserve. What I wouldn't give to read those emails...

Fix what?

>most people meet through friends
>I have no new friends in over 10 years
>been single for over 10 years

Well, that explains a lot.

What's the problem

>at a bar/restaurant
>restaurant
wtf? who does this? who even talks to people they don't know at restaurants?
isn't the whole point of this to go with people you already know, and just talk to them?
It's almost rude to disturb people at restaurants desu

>How do we fix this?
I have no friends

>not drunkenly trying to get the waitress's number

Ban it.

nightclubs. also there are plenty of older guys/younger military shitheads who sit at the bar all night trying to take girls home.

Usenet used to have a lot of dating stuff on it

For gay people it was really useful cause it was pretty much the only way you could get a bf cause normie gays are all sluts

I see you ordered the fries. Mind if I have one? Yeahhhh. Hit the spot. Well, I suppose you're wondering why I'm standing at your table.

It's obviously referring to places that are restaurants and bars both

>normie gays are all sluts

this doesn't get talked about nearly enough. it's EXTREMELY common for gay guys to have had 200+ sexual partners... yet we are supposed to believe they are living their lives just like the rest of us... just gayer.

mutha fucker you never chat up the cuties in line at the mcdonalds when you are getting post club drunk food to prevent the next days hangover?

tip top tism there bogan

It's not like it matters. Invest in Gilead Sciences and reap the sweet sweet rewards of std's.

>mutha fucker you never chat up the cuties in line at the mcdonalds

I met my girlfriend online. Been dating for 6 months. Feels good man

hey yea buddy

they out WORKIN, not fucking niggers in the clubs, you wasted, rearing for some tang and have no inhibitions from the whiskey you been throwing back all night.

its a match made in heaven

meanwhile this bogans probably chatting up stacy on tinder to get her to come over after shes done with the first 5 jamals and chads

Those things might not be mutually exclusive.

>tfw I am lumped in with online
I wonder what happened with coworkers.

>it's EXTREMELY common for gay guys to have had 200+ sexual partners
lel.

pretty sure this chart shows just how fucked society is.
can't have co workers if the majority of the population dating is unemployed.

What requires fixing?

Surprised online us so high in mid 80s desu

looks like "through friends" took a nosedive right after the friends season finale

Internet dating is great because you can pretty much find whatever it is you want in a girl. You literally tell the website what it is you're looking for and you can then filter out the ones you don't like.

If you go to a bar or somewhere else, the person is just a random. You may have some interests, but chances are you have many differences. It would take longer to find that good match. Most people probably don't even look for that though, they just get with the first girl and probably spend a few years of wasted time together.

Co worker retard tier reporting in
All relationship issues everyone knows about within a day. Love my girl to death but she needs to shut her yap sometimes I almost gave her a write up for blabbing about me passing out during a bj bitch I was tired and nobody gives a hoot

>Friends all have more friends than I do
>Tons are dating, but they occasionally talk about the singles
>Expect one of them to recommend someone to me or vice versa since they know I'm trying to date
>Never happens
>officerbunnysuicide.jpg

I know those feels bro.

>Working a job with women co-workers

What the fuck did you expect.

We need a complementary graph that shows the length of the relationship verses where they met.

There's never cuties at McDonald's. The cute ones use the drive thru

Aussie knowing the useful data to request

>electrician
>98.2 male

Might as well call it 100%. All the women I've worked with acted more manly than the man.

Best friend did this. They've been married for fifteen years now and have three children.

Deserves a reply, wew wew.

Well I'm a chef and my girl is the head server so we're mostly separated plus there's no women in my kitchen. I couldn't even imagine working in an office setting with women though

proximity theory is legit.

Friends = guarenteed pussy. The more male friends you have, the more females you get to know.

Also, women are like men in the sense, once you get to know someone they become more attractive to you.

Ever had that thing where a women is alright, then once you get to know her she suddenly becomes really attractive? Women get that too.

That's why friends of friends happens so much.

I'm straight and have had sex with over 200 women. What does it mean?

I'm curious to know how online dating worked in the early 80s, what the hell happened during that point?

Means you're full of shit.

McDonalds is nig haven, but there's always lots of cute girls working at pic related

I'm 34, white and about 70% of those women were Asian.

At that point, the few women who are in the field have no choice but to assimilate themselves into the male culture that they inhabit. The tipping point is around the 80-85% range IMO. The point when they are plentiful enough that 3 or more of them can regularly encounter each other during the workday is when the trouble starts.

>Hannibal Lecter: First principles, Clarice. Simplicity. Read Marcus Aurelius. Of each particular thing ask: what is it in itself? What is its nature? What does he do, this man you seek?
>Clarice Starling: He kills women...
>Hannibal Lecter: No. That is incidental. What is the first and principal thing he does? What needs does he serve by killing?
>Clarice Starling: Anger, um, social acceptance, and, huh, sexual frustrations, sir...
>Hannibal Lecter: No! He covets. That is his nature. And how do we begin to covet, Clarice? Do we seek out things to covet? Make an effort to answer now.
>Clarice Starling: No. We just...
>Hannibal Lecter: No. We begin by coveting what we see every day. Don't you feel eyes moving over your body, Clarice? And don't your eyes seek out the things you want?

>this doesn't get talked about nearly enough

It might be your favourite subject but it's not ours, faggot.

Iktf

computer operator is the most feminist job

>church that low

huh, guess I'm a >5%er

>megumifag has no friends
Figures.

I always kek at "Drillers of Earth"
>"Hey Bob, what do you for work?"
>"Oh not much, I'm just a driller of Earth."

Thanks for this graph. It is incredible how low church is. The whole idea that you or I or anyone can just go to church and find a wife is a lie. It is very, very rare. The find a woman at church lie has been exposed.

I'm guessing it's directional drillers and the like.

Why risk dating people you need to interact with regularly (such as co-workers) when you can meet people online, or anywhere else? I dated a co-worker once. That shit's a mistake.

i met my girlfriend in grade school. we were kissing in the back of the class at like 7 years old. so we've been together for 18 years. kinda bonkers.

Online dating is fucking abhorrent.

>Be 5/10. Open Tinder get 12 matches
>Create fake profile with 9/10, get 40 matches
>Talk to girls with 5/10 profile
>They're boring, uninteresting and force me to lead the conversation instead of opening up into more interesting stuff
>Talk to girls with 9/10 profile
>They're boring, uninteresting and force me to lead the conversation instead of opening up into more interesting stuff

It's so fucking retarded... I thought the 9/10 profile would make them bitches try to get the dick but it was the same thing.

>Hey, how are you
>Good

Every fucking time

What does "online" entail, exactly? Is it just dating websites, or does "friend of a friend I started talking to one day on Facebook" count?

That's pretty pathetic that you've been with the same girl for so long.

I'm only 20, but I went to a high school with a little under 3,000 students and have met a lot of people from all across Southern California from many different backgrounds. I feel confident in saying that I've met a lot of people in the 20 years I've been here and so far I've only encountered a handful of women who I genuinely feel are more intelligent than me. Not more knowledgeable or more experienced, but smarter, brighter, sharper, quicker, ect in their ability to reason and digest and understand new information.

Whether they're this mentally vapid due to biology or because their "female privilege" has made intellectual pursuits not only unappealing to them but perhaps even detrimental to them. Either way, nearly every time I've had conversations with women for any reason other than pure business it's absolute drudgery. They find pleasure in talking for talking's sake but they never bring anything to the table to talk about. It feels like holding a child's hand while crossing the street when there was no reason to cross the street in the first place and you'll just have to go back to where you started.

PS - of the women I've met my age who I consider my intellectual equivalents or better are far out of my league. Usually they're also uggos, but a few were very beautiful and modest. A poltard's dream girl with the exception of being left of center politically. But I actually use my memory of how much I admired those girls as motivation for me to get my shit together and rise to their level.

>that primary/secondary school fall
CHILDHOOD FRIENDS BTFO

I dated this vietnamese girl my first year of college.

She was batshit crazy but could do calculus in her head at lightning speed.

It's pretty humbling having your ditzy azn gf do your calc homework for you.

What about gay and trans couples? You think they should be ignored?

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

And Australian. So I'm going to guess it was 199+ Thai prostitutes.

>leaf makes a good post

wat

I met my future spouse while buying pot from her best friend's brother. We're still married 33 years later. That makes me at the peak off the "through friends" curve. Interesting.

nigga its called a figure of fucking speech you would know what that is if you didnt get an american
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""education"""""""""""""""""""""""""""

fpbp

If you hang around certain online communities (hint: not this one) you can find many intelligent women.

I met my wife on one of those internet dating sites. Worked fantastic. I get to sort out the undesirables, see a face picture, and see what they like and dislike before I spend a dime on them. Fantastic. Been married 6 years now.

Wow get rekt by those sikkkk Canadian burns

You'd have to remove "social" networking.

The Asians were mostly holiday-makers from Japan and Korea (I live in a tourist town with a 2 to 1 single girl to single guy ratio). The remaining Aussies are just your typical bleached blonde bar skanks. And throw in 4 proper girlfriends here and there.

He forgot to tell you that intelligent women aren't worth. First of all, there aren't that many of them. If you want a girl with an IQ over 130, well that is less than 2% of women. You are eliminating way too many women right off the bat. Second, intelligent women are just as crazy and irrational as dumb women, maybe even more since they "notice" more things that make them crazy and irrational. Third, intelligent women are better at calling you out on your shit, which may sound like something you want, but it really isn't. Fourth, intelligent women still expect you to be dominant and better than they are at almost everything, especially financially. You still are expected to pay. She want respect you unless your job is better than hers. This is a lot of pressure, as being intelligent, she could have a really great career.

>tfw you meet qt girl but she's smarter and higher energy than you, only thing you have on her is being /fit/ as fuck
How to date smart high energy girls, Cred Forums?

>The internet is created, the most socially interconnected form of communication ever invented
>edgy pol user is shocked when people use it for social interaction
Are you retarded?

well you said it yourself, cause brain damage using your strength, there you go, now she got no advantage over you

I've never been to church.
Grow up, Biblefag.

kike