Clowns Happenings General

America has a pretty bad clown infestation right now. Search for "clowns" on any search engine and you'll get hundreds of news articles at this point.

> Clown removed from society in Ft Wayne
wanetv.wordpress.com/2016/09/30/man-dressed-as-clown-shot-condition-critical/
> Clown stabs and kills a guy in Reading PA
wnep.com/2016/09/27/police-searching-for-assailant-in-clown-mask-after-pennsylvania-teen-stabbed-to-death/
> Rogue clown evades police
cbs19.tv/news/local/creepy-clowns-in-east-texas/328183375

3, out of hundreds of similar articles. Are they some kind of cannibal murder cult? Are they the minions of some kind of chaos god?

Wtf is going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.com/aint-clownin-around-facebook-hoax-schools-alert-after-twitter-threat-goes-viral-2424803
wnep.com/2016/09/27/police-searching-for-assailant-in-clown-mask-after-pennsylvania-teen-stabbed-to-death/
esquire.com/news-politics/news/a49157/creepy-clowns-close-schools/
youtube.com/watch?v=W-oEQIiKx_U
youtube.com/watch?v=hAVUVzWRkpk
youtu.be/YqvuLEHpjI0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ji9NPW3mi8o
youtube.com/watch?v=ma9I9VBKPiw
google.com/amp/wtvr.com/2016/09/28/2-in-custody-for-dressing-up-in-clown-masks-and-chasing-children-in-henrico/amp/?client=safari
youtu.be/hHjGtBnSv50
fox6now.com/2016/09/30/school-district-shuts-down-after-creepy-clown-attack/
youtube.com/watch?v=Pi3KJQwuP4I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Boomp

Sage

Stop advertising for that shit

Fuck off kike, Jews fear the clown, this is a good thing.

New IT movie

>Stop advertising for that shit

This, advertising is fucking gay

Cred Forums Pass user since December 2014.

>inb4 viral marketing hurr hurr

It would be an enormous lawsuit against the movie studios if it were found to be true. Terrorizing cities for marketing purposes is a big no.

It's already been confirmed to be a deep web thing

Last I heard viral marketing people don't go around stabbing people, chasing kids into the woods, and generally causing chaos.

Way too many for viral marketing at this point IMO.

I didn't hear about this, what exactly were they planning?

Initially viral marketing but if course some faggots jump on that shit and terrorize people. Then you got literal psychopaths who hide behind the craze.

Like another user said, if it's found to have been a movie studio that caused this, they're not just going to get sued by people but cities as well. Significant LEO resources have been put towards figuring this all out.

I don't trust the honking jew.

N-nani?!

Clowns, on the deep web? But, why? To what end?

Clowning around.

This is why you always kill the clown.

>honking jew
Lel.

It's a self-perpetuating distraction of copy cats originally created by the jews in order to associate a negative connotation to the word "clown", while simultaneously referring to Trump as a "clown" on the jewish controlled media outlets. Don't ask me how I know this.

Surprised Cred Forums, a group proclaimed to be"redpilled", hasn't picked up on this.

Everyone thinks a clown packs.

NY State user here, my neighbor told me about some clowns in his backyard which crossed into the woods

I'm not sure if I 100% believe him but, the second amendment is great and all I gotta say is

>wish a nigga would

Possible but America sees both candidates as clowns. Whoever fucks up more will get the 'clown' moniker. With the high backfire chance, It seems unlikely they would do this.

The sightings are weird too. Places like dirt mountain roads with near no traffic, maybe a few people one day a week? Not exactly helping a viral marketing campaign or anyone politically there.

There's a clown pack in my town apparently. Last spotted 10 minutes from my house. One stabbed a guy in reading a few hours from me, news link was posted in the OP.

Lets just say I keep a few more mags loaded than usual these days.

>criminalizing people dressed in clown makeup violate freedom of association and statutes that criminalize clowns also criminalize women in contoured makeup but they aren't getting g arrested.

This is all Tim Curry's fault btw.

Adept memester or minority? Taking all bets

Honk

>Cred Forums Pass user since December 2014.

what is this

>The sightings are weird too. Places like dirt mountain roads with near no traffic, maybe a few people one day a week

>I saw a clown in the middle of nowhere and I was the only person who saw it, just like all those news stories i keep hearing

Hmmm, this one is a tough nut to crack. Check with ufo and nessie sightings for any correlations here

Thanks for the bump.

I heard about the stabbing on Coast to Coast radio. Apparently police are warning people to be careful around people dressed as clowns during Hallowe'en. There was another piece of information I came across around the same time, which suggested that members of the Insane Clown Posee, you know that joke band, had actually become insane and dressed up as clowns, but I can't recall where that was suggested.

As for it being viral marketing for Stephen King's IT, Cred Forums is adamant that that is not the case. King hates this kind of viral marketing. I thought that Rob Zombies 31 might have been a better contender, but thb that movie has faded out and the clowns are still around so I'm going to fall back on the ICP idea for now.

Didn't the ICP have a demostration against Trump in Washington recently. It seems likely that people from that group -- ultra-liberals in other words -- could be persuaded to do something as stupid and antisocial as this for political scoring points against candidates. I had already contemplated this as a possibility.

Source on this pic?

Too widespread for viral marketing, and there would be grounds for legal action at this point against whatever company started this.

What's pushing people into dressing as clowns and succumbing to chaos undivided, is what I want to know.

ibtimes.com/aint-clownin-around-facebook-hoax-schools-alert-after-twitter-threat-goes-viral-2424803

People are discounting all of this has some kind of hoax bs, but people are legit having things happen to them. Illusions don't stab people, attack women in the night, or shut down schools.

I'm not sure it entirely fits a political MO, if only because of the weird locations some of the clowns have been spotted. Middle of nowhere doesn't get you any political points, and if anything only creeps people out.

wut

I know a few people irl who do this shit, was started a "operation" on a deep web chan, meant to bring "teh lulz" they actually do it every weekend and I laugh when I hear where they are going and what they're going to do because its absolutely fucking stupid.. these two are the kind that say "for the lulz" out loud irl. From there its now just mass hysteria and actual insane people taking it up as a hobby.

I live in North Florida and I have heard of clown sightings in DeFuniak Springs (A few towns over) allegedly, they are standing in the tree lines near playgrounds and stuff. Head this from someone at my work a few weeks ago. Not sure how true this is or not, but it is interesting since I heard about this IRL before from the internet.

I've heard of some clowns being spotted in Gainesville, too..

Clowns are invading homes in Ohio.

Heard about one near Denver a few weeks back

This is a wacky ass year

advertising advertisements

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for clown children.
HO/NK

Got that right. I haven't experienced as much bullshit in all my life as I have this year alone.

Anyone live in Missouri? There has been a lot of clown sightings in Jefferson County where I live.

Fort Wayne, IN here

Clowns have been sighted near us now too, roaming down alleyways and standing around in neighborhoods

I own two shotguns and a revolver, I dare you stupid bastards to come into my yard

What if soon, they're going to declare a public safety initiative against the clowns, and start publicly gunning them down?
With the fear people have of clowns, especially after this, they could use it as a testing of waters for the killing of groups deemed "publicly unsafe". Mass murder of these clowns begin, most don't object, and soon, it becomes acceptable. Then they move on to other groups deemed unsafe, letting go a slippery slope where the government can now openly kill those they deem unsafe? Crazy. I doubt it, honestly. But I enjoyed the thought.

Grew up in Missouri, homicidal clowins in Jeff Co don't surprised me with all the meth

Wheres that clown rape joke
Clown is codeword for nigger

It's fucking incredible. It's like a dream.

This is a good way to get shot, where I live.

Here in my town, it's they look in the windows of your house in the middle of the night. creepy as fuck.

Source? I guess kek wills it.

Clownpocalypse 2016.

It's Honkining.

No really, understatement of the year. It seems like with each passing day things are simply getting weirder and weirder.

>Jeff Co
Literally why do you live there.
Deep Web doesn't make any sense either. Why is all of this only happening on the east coast and in the south?

If you're stupid enough to feel the impulse to do what a chan says I feel like you should be shot.

Also, inb4 a clown is the Mattoon gasser.

In the south and east, if you stay in predominately white areas, you are less likely to be shot on sight, even if you are
>clowning around

Massillon Ohio here, know a deep web channer that's doing the same and he was arrested on Friday haha

I'm a poor lad.

At least it's white.
My family lives in Wentzville and cottleville. My ex-felon cousin lives in Jeff Co with his fat redneck gf and two kids.
I don't envy him.

>Don't ask me how I know this
I won't because you don't know shit. Fucking retarded drivel.

Friend sent this

I think its a deep web thing too these faggots need to be doxed and shot

esquire.com/news-politics/news/a49157/creepy-clowns-close-schools/

Theres been a dozen arrested like 15 minutes from me.

>Cred Forums pass user since December 2014
what the hell is this?

theres a sale and they're trying to jew for more buys. Its kinda gay they are forcing people to advertise.

Clown sighting recently by me (Im on long island)

Shits scary desu

Some nigger dressed up as a clown and started fucking with people it got news attention and now a bunch of other niggers are doing it. Same thing as niggers that wanted to be crips or bloods but now instead of just metaphorical clowns it's physical too.

Feels like an episode of supernatural irl.

Hopefully the clowns are just attacking degenerate liberals.

I have my ltc and will not hesitate to murder a clown.

youtube.com/watch?v=W-oEQIiKx_U

Yes we need to do something about it

>Clowns going around murdering people.
>TV celebrity running for president against criminal.
>World on the verge of WWII
>A board on Cred Forums manipulating reality with images of cartoon frogs.
Is this real Cred Forums? Or are we all just being trolled by aliens running our reality as a computer simulation?

What are the chances i get shot if i dress as a clown and just walk around?

FL btw

This is a simulation and we all died on 9/11 but we scored high enough as a planet to play a "bonus round" with some fucking strange rules

I like this idea

in florida, 100%

youtube.com/watch?v=hAVUVzWRkpk

lmao i saw this cunt earlier and took some pics as well. she also has hillary socks and kept saying "shimmy shimmy". i belive her to be AUTISMAL

I always thought it was marketing for IT or Rob Zombie's movie.

>clown and Trump association

If that's what they call subversion, I call them retarded

I remember the whole ATHF Boston bomb scare.

>me and my friend go into woods
>we have our bats, pellet rifles, knives
>we spot an actual clown
>we start chasing him
>break his nose and kneecaps
>take his wallet

>what

Simple snowball effect is a reasonable assumption

One does it

Two elsewhere think it's funny and do it

You then get an actual crazy that does it

and so on

A clown meme

Thank God I've sunk at least 500 hours into Space Station 13.

Trust me. I know how to deal with sociopathic clowns.

Give them full access and change their job title to Honkaption.

It's just black people. trust me.

It's an FSB operation to fuck with you, you fucking retards.

Keep thinking about the clowns while we fuck with your voting systems. The clowns are the real problem.

I don't try to analyze things too hard these days. Past reference points of experience don't seem to matter anymore.

More than likely you won't get shot, but the cops will eventually find you once enough little old ladies see a wild clown romping about.

Normal for walmart, but not for the middle of a farmers field at 2 AM, when the nearest town is an hour away.

youtu.be/YqvuLEHpjI0

Since some have been arrested, it'd be pretty easy to figure out if it's a conspiracy of some kind.

>Ze just a clowne, comrade

In Toccoa, ga here. Have heard of rumors however no one has directly witnessed a clown. Its fucking laughable. I assume its just collective paranoia in these other places also.

This all started in Commiefornia a few years ago.

What don't y'all understand?

Real life meme, idea is so intriguing people start pursuing it. This is how the race war starts, not in some big event but bit by bit, little by little, our society collapses and we descend into chaos.

Fucking checked.

This is the kind of thing that's funny/creepy to begin with, but then people take it too far. Breaking into houses and being on people's property is a bit much.

Honestly, what's going to happen is organized neighborhood watches will start specifically for clowns and hell, some people might start clown hunting at night because of their kids being fucked with. People are just going to end up dead.

Bumb

> hunting something that literally os happening in very few place

Topkek

if i could dress up as a clown and get at least 1 person to slip on a banana peel before getting shot it will be worth it.

its not retard

this, how many times does it need to be said

Great post

I'm going to dress like an accountant and fight these clowns

I think you're just buying into the paranoia

people in areas where the shit is witnessed will do it you complete moron

youtube.com/watch?v=Ji9NPW3mi8o

or youre just retarded

I know a guy who did it to fuck around in Missisipi because he just really likes space station 13 a lot, Cunts brought out guns over him just yelling honk.

Yeah it's not like they can easily be paid in cash or anything

Toccoa has zero actial witnesses. Only rumors. Yet you would think these people would do it also, yoi fucking juvenile

Ba-Zing!

what will you do on the day of the honk?
youtube.com/watch?v=ma9I9VBKPiw

Deep web murder clown meet ups. Wtf you goin on about user

1939?

fuck. meant to write wwiii.

Plot twist: all the clowns are Pences from the far future

If I wasn't such a lazy neet, I'd probably do it at the local town late at night

Sounds fun, really

Cool

is this real? I think it was some kind of meme

Actually as a matter of fact I live in Virginia and in the Richmond area there's been a clown or clowns that have been chasing people around with knives and like machetes and shit. I think someone even got the shit beat out of them. Mind you there's open carry laws here so these motherfuckin clowns are ballsy as fuck

google.com/amp/wtvr.com/2016/09/28/2-in-custody-for-dressing-up-in-clown-masks-and-chasing-children-in-henrico/amp/?client=safari

I swear to Christ, if this is some kind of viral marketing stunt, I'm going to find the person behind it and kick them in the balls or cunt.

pls no

police has gotten involved, i doubt some legit business would want that
probably some bored egdelords and copycats

top kek

I do, and I can assure you that if attacked or approached by a clown with a weapon, it is within your rights in this state to end them with prejudice. Also, constitutional carry passed. I recommend carrying a drop and shooting to kill the goofy fuckers doing this.

Is it possible that killer Clowns could cause Obama to cancel the election and declare martial law, during Halloween?

That would totally spoop me out!

you would kill someone for exercising their first and second amendment rights?

Probably started by a couple friends that got copied to death by every other edgy person in the US

It's viral marketing for the new it movie you fucking moron

I am absolutely convinced it's some of the faggots that do this shit that keep making these threads about it.

There are patterns in every thread that repeat.

Stop promoting viral marketing you utter cunts.

I wonder if it will die off after one of them gets shot, or if they will just double down on the madness.

Shit, we're neighbors.

>new IT movie
>different clowns and not just Pennywise
>they're ACTUALLY attacking people
>none of this is even happening in the state that IT took place in

It's not viral marketing. We'd have heard an official statement by now because some communities are in an actual panic and police are getting called left and right.

They don't even have a website dedicated to it.

>pass
>2014

someone is a newfag

Ft Wayne clowns are on another level

This

Dumb normies watch
youtu.be/hHjGtBnSv50

and think if they pull off a clown prank, they might get mad youtube dollars.

Except, they don't really take the time to plan it out. So they get arrested or shot instead.

because nothing says watch my movie like being charged with kiddie stalking

>fox6now.com/2016/09/30/school-district-shuts-down-after-creepy-clown-attack/
So this happened near where I live looked into it myself. One of the articles mentioned a facebook account which I looked at and it was full of people dressed as clowns talking like ghetto niggers. Could be some gang related activity involved in this. If anyone has one of those facebook names pass it on to me. I cant seem to find it again.

It was something like flomo clowns.

Steel hollowpoints can be filled with a few beads of mercury and recapped

>/flomo.klown.10?fref=nf
Found it here is the faggots fb link. Hes obviously some nigger ghetto trash.

I love this clown thing tbqh

Personally I think its gay as fuck. I hope they try this shit where I live because people here will send these niggers home in a body bag. Now that would be funny.

How funny would it be if you magdumped a clown in the face and chest in the middle of nowhere and you only pissed it off

First link is a fake news site made with WordPress (prepackaged websites) just for the article
Second sounds like the clown mask was used to cover the stabbers face like most criminals do with masks
The rest is just autistic internet people starting a hoax
The real question is, why are people doing this? You come from "a deep Web board" to advertise your clown shit, and send threats to a school on your VPN
What would compel someone to do any of this?

I'm pretty sure if I dumped 7 rounds of .45 into him he would be sucking dirt. If not I will scalp him because every man should carry a knife at all times.

In my area we are seeing a lot of this some have been autistic kids pulling pranks. Some seem to be gang related, its hard to figure out which is which.

If you look at the stabbing article the dude was only wearing a mask, not the full get up, that was only to conceal his face

The clown stuff is a thing started by a group of people as a big meme, notice how the people in full outfits and not just masks are only trying to scare people

Could be all in all its pretty fucking stupid.

RARE
A
R
E

ExpIain in full detail why he will lose, why he will lose, why you hate him, why you love him, and why you like Hillary and what about her you hate and why she wouId win.

EXCLUSIVE FOOTAGE HAS BEEN FOUND
>EXCLUSIVE FOOTAGE HAS BEEN FOUND

youtube.com/watch?v=Pi3KJQwuP4I

Broken CTR bot?

>his handgun has less than 1000 ftlbs of power.

>Wtf is going on?
A fad
If you think it's more than that, gtfo to /x/ you impressionable kid

DEMOCRATS... HOW DO THEY FUCKING WORK???

I could use my .357 backup gun if you like.

>people watch one too many scary movies
>get actually frightened for dear life over a bunch of cosplayers flashmobbing at random places

Goddamn people are fucking retarded.

>Are they some kind of cannibal murder cult? Are they the minions of some kind of chaos god?

Just IRL trolls inspired by media sensationalism, like school shooters.

>battery scare

fake and gay and you're all faggots for buying any of it for a second

Marginally more power than a .45, are you even ready for a racewar?

Why are 50% of gun owners, like yourself, so fucking cringe. You all desperately need some sort of masculine validation just for holding knives and guns

t. NRA member

Keep that shit there, don't need none of it in ct