ihr.org/jhr/v14/v14n1p-4_weber.html
youtube.com/watch?v=47CVTnVYkv8
youtube.com/watch?v=AbSIXcm4474
youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo
vocaroo.com/i/s0VkOdVQxoRB
jewishracism.blogspot.de/2009/09/documented-history-of-jewish-attack-on.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

People are naturally racist.

Man's natural inclination is to despise evil.

Jews are to whites what whites are to niggers. They are a scapegoat to blame your failures on.

Niggers see a more successful and higher IQ race of people next door, look at their own shit and misery, and figure it must be those other guys fault. Whites do the same with Jews.

Superiority breeds jealousy.

Why?

you just red-pilled me on Cred Forums makes a lot of sense now

nobel prizes are awarded to kikes only

Why, you ask?

They hate us cuz they aint us

Enjoy getting JEWED, goyim

Except whites don't tell niggers that they're an oppressed group, make up stories, and leech off of Jewish culture

Jews need whites and Europeans, and they only maintain power by convincing whites that they're poor, poor little victims and that everyone needs to feel sorry for them

We have literally no use for them

You know how niggers (iq mean 85) hate whites(mean iq 100)? Well basically the same with the jews (mean iq 115)

envy.

White people don't want Jews or blacks around and would be better off without them.

Jews and blacks both need white people to exist.

Jews are to whites what niggers are to whites, people we don't need.

who's mean? i'm not being mean lol

Jews can't build anything without doing it wrong ("GIB ME DAT JERUSALEM GOYS!!!") and blacks are too stupid to build anything.

Whites are the ones who make civilization and culture, and technology. Whites have no reason to allow Jews or black people in their world and then these races just demonize anyone who calls them out. I really fail to understand how this relationship benefits Europeans honestly.

t. buttblasted white

Go out and get a job instead of crying about Jews

so the Nazi's tried to wipe out the Jews so that they could stop playing second fiddle and actually become the #1 race?

I'm a Jewish girl and I literally cried today the first time I came on Cred Forums (I usually go on /cgl/ and /gd/) and saw the antisemitism. I just wanted to talk about the presidential election with you guys...

>Why are jews so universally hated?
I have no idea why 100 million men in america would hate kikes...

Some jews are very smart and talented, and, perhaps as a group, the smartest people alive, in some respects.

When you're at the top, and you're different, you're hated. Simple as that.

Why oh why?

If Jews are superior to whites, why are they completely incapable of building culture or civilization? Their music and art is horrid. Their "writing" is almost all trash. They produce almost nothing of any aesthetic value.

Their science is anal retentive and loopy. Sure, some of the theories they have made are decent. I guess you could say Freud is decent. Yet is Jung not superior in every single way? What if Freud just sucks massive dick and actually is horrible? Fuck Freud.

What else... hmm. Yeah, I fail to see anything Jews actually contribute of value to the human species. We don't envy Jews at all. We just want them to leave since they offer literally nothing but negativity and irritation to us.

Yet of course, the Jews need us. I don't know what the kikes would do if they didn't have European nations to leech of of. What have they ever made on their own? They're just a little parasite hanging onto the life blood of whatever host they can find. And they then have the gall to claim they're superior, give us a fucking break lads. You're inferior.

Why can't OP learn to use the archive?

ignore them
you belong to the true master race
I will die for you and israel

these people are trash and don't have any power in the real world. I come here as a Jewish man to laugh at these jealous Aryan fucks

You sound exactly like that black hitler guy on youtube talking about how whites can't build anything and leech off others to succeed

Just proving the point further

Is any failure your own fault?

Most of Nobel the prizes for science are awarded by Swedish institutions.

Jews circle jerk about jews and preferably cite other jews, while white scientists (stupidly) cite without discrimination.

When goy's have their name on famous papers together with jews, the committee has been known to wait till the goy dies (Nobel prices are not posthumous).

What could possibly be...

It actually says in the Tal mud, Jews are to lend money to many nations and not borrow; become master of the goy, and every Jew will have 2800 goy slaves.

Sorry, I'm just being honest with you. I'm literally 100% fine with never seeing a Jew again. I'd live in peace and happiness without a single thing that the kikes have contributed to the species. Same with blacks. I'd be fine with only white inventions technology and culture.

I really doubt the other way around would work out. Niggers love their computers and drum machines, and kikes sure do love the nations and homes they walk around in. I see zero use for either party in a white nation like Germany. They offer absolutely nothing to any of us so really, I don't see how what I'm doing is being buttblasted, if anything you are the one who is buttblasted.

KYS

just like how twats in Canada hate on America all day. Inferiority complex

...be the reason?

The idea that Jews are smart and talented is a gigantic myth. The Jews are nepotistic and aggressively market their own half-achievements in order to convince people that they're special.

Take Einstein for instance. Everyone "has" to agree that Einstein is this big, special guy. Well, really there were many other great scientists who were great. The Jews make it their bread and butter to bolster anyone who is even remotely decent in their camp and try to turn them into some kind of "Jewish Hero." They do that shit on purpose, just like they did with the Holocaust. It's all just kike propaganda when it comes down to it. Obviously not popular, just a fact.

Without the weird illusion of "Jewish" intelligence, the entire weird Jewish world just falls apart entirely. They need it so that they can keep their fake fraud of a society in place. That's why it's imperative to rip it apart for the fake sham that it is. Prove me wrong.

Trips of truth.

We're better than you and get into power positions due to hard work and perseverance? Well that's a perfectly Canadian way of looking at things.

loss of sexual pleasure caused by circumcision

There are a small number of self-aware Jews and contributing Jews who are very intelligent, but the majority of Jews in the West are destroyers. They have founded or been a major factor behind several social or political movements that have been destabalizing the West.

Jews need to be banned from certain sectors of society such as government, finance, media, etc. or they need to be expelled from a country completely.

I don't understand why you are straw manning me here. I'm saying true facts. The nigger on Youtube isn't saying a single thing that's true. Seems like a false equivalence. Whites don't need niggers. Jews do need whites.

I don't think you understand. We could literally just say "goodbye" to all blacks and Jews in an instant and nothing would change for us.

I really doubt the same would be of Jews or blacks if they said goodbye to whites. We're quite fine, really. Niggers and Jews have absolutely no culture of their own so really, it's quite sad for them.

No, because you only hire to keep the goy out of media

It's clearly a mystery.

Jewish average IQ- 94 (lol)

White average IQ- 102

You were saying? KIke?

youtube.com/watch?v=-leWJ84EUns
Here's a jew admitting that he thinks goys are animals, and only jew are human.

You act with nepotism in a culture which treats you without discrimination.

Americans granting jews the keys to a kingdom of near infinite wealth will be the death of whites. Europeans for the most parts knew the jew and named him, Americans as usual thought they knew everything better, they were wrong.

With WW2 and the hollycaust they managed to drag more enlightened Europe down with them unfortunately.

1.) Source?

2.) Look up ashkenazi Jews vs whites

do people think this person is real? Obviously a fake to gain sympathy...

so if we actually run society as you suggest, that would make us pretty cunning and smart. You racist fucks really stick your foot in your mouths a lot of the time

A poignant question.

So you're saying niggers have lower IQ than the whites? That's fucking racist you disgusting bigot. LEAVE

Idk man, before I knew about (((them))) I had a pretty strong aversion to Jews. I mean as a teen, early 20 year old who didn't even know about Jewish stereotypes.

I'll never forget this walking stereotype, balding, heeb nose, 60 year old nasally voiced kike who came into my store once, he pushed to the front of my line and loudly demanded to know where a Verizon store was, then got angry when I was taken aback.

Dude didn't even buy anything, he was just aggressive and pushy for no reason, I have more but this isn't a blog.

Tldr they ooze degeneracy and shiftiness

Rabbis Say its OK to Kill Goyim
youtube.com/watch?v=UhFvfW3Pai0

What do the historians have to say...

I don't think you're stupid at all. In fact I think you're smarter than most white people.

The sad thing is that you lack almost all the traits of what makes intelligence a good thing. You squander it on cheap theories and intellectualism. You use it for greed instead of virtue. You have no concept of greatness or glory and you seem to hate what is honorable and powerful. You like cheap and disgusting things instead of genuinely valuable and great things. You don't understand the mind of creativity. You hate creativity and fear it. You also hate what is truly good.

Your "genius" is nonexistent. You are merely anal retentive intellectuals obsessed with power and money, and you have absolutely no glow or real value to almost anything you contribute.

Cold hard facts. Most agree with me.

It's funny you should ask m8

They eternal kelt emerges

Yes, niggers have lower IQ than whites

Jews and Westernized Asians have higher IQs than whites

Learn to accept your place on the foodchain. This is what a true racial realist does, he doesn't simply gloat about IQ when only talking about whites vs blacks

Often hidden dirty secrets like this one perhaps?

Here's one reason

Nevermind the rest of my response, I'm looking for something.

youtube.com/watch?v=OnLEr3wJqIg

A Jewish Woman's Confession About Human Sacrifice Rituals

Why does Martin Scorsese make so many fucking movies about the Irish? I can't figure that out. Hollywood has some weird obsession with Irish people that I can't wrap my head around. It seems to think of them as oppressed victims in some weird way and then joins with them and uses them.

The Irish really are a sad creature. I know many of them and honest to God Irish culture could be so amazing. James Joyce, etc. However when you see things like this you just can't ignore the fact that there is something deeply wrong with the Irish.

Read this again if you don't get it, you worthless piece of shit Your "genius" is nonexistent. You are merely anal retentive intellectuals obsessed with power and money, and you have absolutely no glow or real value to almost anything you contribute.

Cold hard facts. Most agree with me.

Genius matters more than your stupid fucking "IQ" - you and your culture are incapable of true brilliance. You never will be capable of it either. You are, like I said, anal retentive windbags who seem to be riddled with psychological malaise.

I think what I'm saying really does check out.

>Cold hard facts.
sure thing goyim

This is what we call mental gymnastics to justify your lower IQ.

Black supremacists also say whites MAY have x, y, z superior traits, but lack honor and humanity and that makes them superior

horseshoe theory never stops being real.

The bald eagle uses deceptive tactics to get ahead in nature and is one of the primary predators of its ecosystem. And yet evolution apparently does not matter to the white man, instead it's "you may be ahead, but MUH HONOR"

Fuck off you immature weeb.

And I love how you "racial realists" start bemoaning IQ as soon as it applies to Jews vs whites, but it's the gospel truth when talking about whites vs niggers.

Good luck refuting it you butthurt Jew. You know what I'm saying is completely true. You're nothing more than a bitchy whining intellectual incapable of any true genius or creativity. All you can do is whine and complain and stomp your feet about all the cool things everyone else is doing, yet you in and of yourself do not have a mind to come up with any real ideas of your own.

Sure, occasionally you do manage. Yet through history what your contributions amount to is very little. You fear what is powerful and truly towering, you cannot handle it, it seems. I think it is because you are cowards by nature and simply afraid of what you cannot immediately perceive, and prefer to hide in the shadows and dirt in your floorboards.

Not everyone is like that. Some people like to sojourn and take chances, to explore. To find new things. Jews like to hide in their dark houses and endlessly, ANALLY explore mundane theories of number and linguistics. That's fine. Just don't pretend it's anywhere near to the achievements other races are capable of, no matter what your "anal" IQ is or isn't. You don't build rockets. You don't write great music. You don't make good art. You don't write good philosophy. You don't make good plays. You don't really even make good science. I honestly can hardly even think of all that much your "IQ" has done beyond making endless garbage in Hollywood (the worst place for movies on the planet) - advertising (the worst shit in our culture) - and overrated hack music filled to the brim with annoying communist slogans.

I fail to see any great achievement of Jews beyond running banking and owning tons of companies. All motivated by petty, small minded, (ultimately) stupid greed. There ain't nothing smart about that kind of an outlook on the planet and its future.

And that is why I don't consider you superior. You're not superior to any of the Germans I can think of, that's for sure.

I am so comfy right now knowing I am part of the master race. Might make some green tea and read the Hebrew Bible

Still didn't find what I was looking for

Oh really? Who died and made you king?

Oh I'm sure there are Irish that do. Lots of money, power, and the temptation to do certain things in order to keep that gravy train rolling, tend to corrupt almost all that get involved in hollywood or politics. I don't personally believe that all Jews are evil parasites. Some really do try to be the exact opposite of their brethren when dealing with gentiles. But it's not exactly a large percentage that do.

>and prefer to hide in the shadows and dirt in your floorboards.
that's rich coming from some 4 chan nazi hahah

This is something to watch for later, a documentary about Jewish blood sacrifice throughout the ages, when Jews would steal children torture and drain their blood for their evil rituals.
youtube.com/watch?v=dCD03h8Z20c

It's not the "gospel truth" buddy. It's just an easy way of communicating a simple point, which can be seen in Africa and other nigger nations. And I don't really like saying "nigger" so I'll stop doing that.

What I'm referring to is that black nations are shitholes, and white nations are not. That's why IQ is relevant. For Jews, sure, you can point to IQ. And I can point to every single great writer and thinker and poet through time who hated the Jews and wrote better poetry than the "chosen" "high IQ" people ever did.

Yet you can't refute that, you'll just go back to IQ. You don't have really any actually further evidence of Jewish superiority so you resort to this cheap argument. I understand it's an easy one to make, however I'm not one to just let it go.

Believe me, I respect the Jews. I just don't believe they are inherently superior like they like to tell everyone. IQ is one part of the picture. Your actual contributions and achievements are another, and what the general atmosphere of your presence seems to contribute. There is a lot more to "human value" than just IQ. If you were smart, you would grasp that.

The thing is, blacks have low IQ and also are truly an abominable presence so I think there is plenty of argument against their general inferiority or superiority...

believe me, this is all just a joke to me. I don't really care all that much. You want a philosophical write up, that would take much more, this is just simple banter

They must be stopped.

Do you have any self-awareness or does that vanish with low IQ as well?

Outside, now. Even if you just take a deep breath and come back in. Or walk around the block. Do it.

39 “Abraham is our father,” they answered.

“If you were Abraham’s children,” said Jesus, “then you would[c] do what Abraham did. 40 As it is, you are looking for a way to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham did not do such things. 41 You are doing the works of your own father.”

“We are not illegitimate children,” they protested. “The only Father we have is God himself.”

42 Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me. 43 Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. 44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45 Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! 46 Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don’t you believe me? 47 Whoever belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.”

Because their approach to values is controversial. Ethnocentrism, moral dualism, justification of lying, sometimes blatant racism. Jews are a lot like muslims actually. Muslims can also lie to kuffars and practice circumcision

Did you make this just now for him? or are they all as repetitive and easy to predict?

pretty concise explanation, feel free to save it friend

I can refute your points with my mind, you can't do it and you will continue to resort to your cheap sophistry. If you actually read what I wrote and addressed it, I might respect you.

Not to mention that Jews often engage in antichristian, degenerate movements. And are driven by hatred towards christianity just like muzzies

You don't "Refute" anything. You acknowledge your lower intelligence but justify it with speculation that Jews lake "muh honor" and "muh moral values"

This is the same gymnastics that lesser intelligences use to justify their inferior state. Look at ANY BLM black supremacist on youtube and you'll find the EXACT same arguments you're using, but referring to whites.

And wow mr. slav trash, your garbage heap must have upgraded to wifi.

More

None of you kikes have refuted a thing user said. You just deflected, like kikes always do.

Hmm. Maybe you're right. Name 4 Jewish composers as good as Mozart, Beethoven, Bach and Schubert.

Good luck, kike!

How did they come up with the strangely specific number 2800?

I'm a real jewish guy, unlike you most likely. Despite my roots, I am not ashamed to express my beliefs.

Although I'm not your regular jew, I wouldn't get my hopes up, not many are willing to leave the flock and think differently. The jew lives in its community and separates from the rest, unless it's to leech off the goy.

We're behind some of the greatest lies in history. We still control most aspects of your daily life, and we are born privileged. Why would your average jew want to change that? They're raised to have selfish, individualistic, hedonistic mindset.

I hope I can help you, as an "insider", to get rid of these leeches. I also hope, that I'm not labeled as another jew if it happens. I feel sincere empathy for you unless you're a 2d drawing fetishist, a pony lover or part of any other degenerate subculture.

This makes Jews look like sick psychopaths who just can't enjoy life but want constantly to ruin the party for others. Only look at jewish communists

This is what I mean. You try to refute studied differences in IQ with "well, look at all these good black artists!!!!"

This is for instance what Muslims do when you point out their primitive culture.

You don't even seem to understand what's going on and why this point isn't relevant.

Your intelligence is lower, accept it and move on. Stop denying it and justifying it with mental gymnastics and insecurities. Maybe work to raise your IQ, it's possible.

a kike leaf g-d help us

>It's a poor piece of human garbage blames the Jews for his failures episode

Slavs are subhuman and under-developed. Thank god you have some Jewish-dominated states giving you aid.

If you're so smart why do you need to live in Europe and have Europeans fight for you, whereas whites don't need to live in Africa and don't need Africans to fight for them?

What are your plans when Europeans stop supporting you, do you have any?

I have no Idea

Fuck Canada, here on business

Because they lost their own country when the Romans destroyed their temple and expelled them from Israel and ever since they have refused to acclimate to the countries that took them and instead tried subversively to change them and bend them to thrir will since they lost their homeland.

Stronk Jews got absolutely REKT by the Germans. How was that possible? And Jews would have gotten rekt in the West if they didn't migrate to slavic countries. You're one of these militant and arrogant american kikes? Your people out of hatred for christianity are destabilizing this country. How is that logical?

The Jewish Role in the Bolshevik Revolution
and Russia's Early Soviet Regime. Essay

ihr.org/jhr/v14/v14n1p-4_weber.html

the mos skillful and intelligent race due their religion (jews must know to read since 3000 years ago)

>Stronk Jews got absolutely REKT by the Germans.

No they didn't. The Holocaust was a lie invented by Jews and Germany was destroyed by the Bolsheviks, who were controlled by Jews

It's pathetic you're such a cuck though, glamorizing the Nazi's who occupied your shithole. Have some self-pride.

>Babylon: dead
Jews are Babylon

It just hit me why Jews need multiculturalism so much. They literally can't exist without white nations allowing them to live inside of them.

>t. Chaim Sheklegoldbergstein

The difference is that I could easily produce 4 composers better than anything a nigger could come up with, thus disproving his pathetic attempt to defeat my argument.

You can't do anything of the sort. You are losing the argument and you have failed to respond in a meaningful way to my argument. Your entire premise was that "whites see the Jews like blacks see the whites! see!"

Yet I have clearly demonstrated several times a major discrepancy between the two things. I am starting to feel as though my logic and IQ is higher than yours is, if you can't understand why you are not winning this argument.

Jews are based.

pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=47CVTnVYkv8

I reject both Jews and Germans. Former are deceitful and unpleasant, latter are violent and mentally unstable. I just wanted to point out that your superior race was tremendously raped by a different nation you moron. And now you're destroying christianity in the US. You truly are sick nihilistic people

Jews are not universally hated, you just live in a myopic world.

unwarranted smugness

Their psychology breeds in them a superiority and inferiority complex, I'm not sure how to describe it apart from they have ingrained in their minds they are "God's chosen", while simultaneously living under and among the civilizations of Europe which they had no hand in forming.
One thing is certain, they aren't trustworthy and they will favor other jews first. They will lie and offer arguments for social or political change which sound beneficial, but in the end only serve their interests. If a jew supports communism it is onpy because it benefits them- whether allowing for power consolidation or suppression of their enemies. If a jew.supports capitalism it is only because they can manipulate the markets and banking while funneling money to Israel. They promote immigration not because of altruism or empathy but to reduce nationalism which threatens their goals.

Thanks for this, I'll put this on my YouTube channel

One has to ask- why were 80% of the leaders of the communist "Russian" state not Russians but jews?

>ashkenazi

Literal fucking meme you dirty rat face worm.

No significant difference between ethnically sphardic and "ashkenazi" jews.

Fuck off you lying rat. You're inferior. Deal with it. The average is taken from jews worldwide.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=AbSIXcm4474

A majority of the focus of America's foreign policy has been on the Middle East, numerous claims for it are terrorism, or oil, or commerce.
To ignore the jewish influence, the money funneled from organizations such as AIPAC, or zionist billionaires such as Sheldon Adelson, or that our many of our politicians are jewish or even dual citizen Israeli such as Rahm Emanuel who was Obama's Chief of Staff is foolish. Americans need to realize that jews within America have been abusing their power and citizenship to steer American foreign policy for Israeli interests at the expense of the American people.

You're gonna need more straw there kike.

Because they are universally evil.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo

vocaroo.com/i/s0VkOdVQxoRB

White people need to come up with a new fancy "religion" so that we can have some kind of protected status and use their own stupid crap against them.

Because they are the embodiment of SJW

One second they are Jewish the next they are white and the next they are being persecuted for being semites.

Quit pushing your guilt on us for shit we had nothing to do with and kindly fuck off to Israel and live a happy prosperous life over there.

Checked.

>Implying that Judaism is a race

It's only ashkenazi jews who are smarter, not all jews.

I wonder what they'd be like without their thoroughly racist religion and without the severe empathy destroying practice of circumcission.

What about Comey? He's Irish. Is he part of the vast Irish conspiracy to control the world?

MUH 6 GORILLION

Lel can't wait for the race war

always hated the irish cunts

Get out of here you fuck'n skypes

>cause the death of millions of Iraqis and thousands of American troops
>become richer than before
>get away with it

Gee, I wonder.

Lyndon (((Baines))) Johnson was a full-blown kike and a Zio-whore.

Most of those are kike tools anyway, it's a well-known entryist strategy by the kike.

jewishracism.blogspot.de/2009/09/documented-history-of-jewish-attack-on.html

>Most of those

From Woodrow Wilson onwards, I meant.