Are there any based democrats like myself on this board?

Are there any based democrats like myself on this board?
Im a democrat and I dont want all these undocumented illegals coming in and I want people to work in order to get welfare not just get it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=omnskeu-puE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

get out

Based Obama Leaf here.

It's time for these fucking right wing retards to get jobs,.

this man was the last good democratic president op

shamless bump

bump

... and just why are you a democrat?

because I believe someone working their ass off 40+ hours a week should not have to live pay check to pay check

so... you're a republican who votes for democrats.

Agreed, but he was a spineless pussy. He stood up for what he believed, but it was cuckoldry.

Then why are you voting democrat?

Okay so why are you a democrat?

>carter
>good
yeah, so good that he led to four consecutive conservative presidents

Tip O'Neil was a great man

a true blue collar democrat believes if a person works their asses of they will be rewarded

Thanks Obama! Too bad you missed Reagan, life was awesome despite what your party has programmed you to believe.
The Dems want you to be a wage slave or worse, more victims - more Dems.
Break the conditioning!

But that's not what the Democrat party believes or has ever believed, you were sold on a lie.

Nope! They pander to that problem, but preach open borders which will flood the market with more people who will work for nothing.
Illegals are the biggest part of the young working mans plight today.

thats what they believed in the 70's

not a democrat, but i sympathize with the idea

i love this man

Then why were they pushing amnesty and eroding the countries manufacturing?

Nah, this is more what they believed in. The Dems have been sleazy since they shot JFK in the head.

im surprised jfk did not enjoy being cucked by negro mamas

>I dont want all these undocumented illegals coming in and I want people to work in order to get welfare not just get it
You do realize they will all be voting democrat?
also, carter was/is a turd.

carter is a babe

come over to the dark side, we like the gays now

the nigger side?

Man-gina! Totally nutless. Our first woman president. Supported Ayatollah Khamenei, gave the Panama Canal to a drug dealer, and let the Soviets run ramshackle over the Middle East.
He was true to his only real campaign promise "I will not get America into a Nuclear War", but then again, no one else did either.
I will give you that he was better than Obama.

GOP, son

you have to love this smile though

JFK would fuck anything that moved, so sheboons were probably on the menu at Camelot. I respect him.

you're lying to yourself. welcome to the alt-right.

I'd be a Democrat if they were what they were 20 years ago. The modern Democratic Party has nothing to offer anybody, though.

You do know what wage slave means, right? Or do you just blindly repeat Cred Forums memes without knowing what they mean, like the redditor you are?

A wage slave is someone who works for money. So by implying that being a wage slave is a bad thing, you're basically saying you think it's good to be unemployed. Which really doesn't fit with the rest of your message.

It's how Democrats believe things SHOULD work, and so want to make it a reality. Whereas Republicans mistakenly believe that it IS ALREADY a reality, and so they feel no need to do anything.

Immigrants still can't be hired for anything less than minimum wage (which is what the working class would be working for anyways). So there's really no economic advantage in hiring them over people born in America.

>tfw JFK wasn't bi so even if you were alive when he was there would be no chance of getting some of him

>and let the Soviets run ramshackle over the Middle East.
That was actually a smart move. Literally nothing good has come of American involvement in the Middle East. If we'd just let the Soviets have it, we wouldn't be dealing with ISIS now.

>The modern Democratic Party has nothing to offer anybody, though.
Unless you're gay or trans, a feminist, or an immigrant.

bump

>demotards actually believe this

>media household income stagnates
>gdp doesn't grow by 3% for a single term
>10T added to debt

b-b-but some worthless jobs were added to the economy! We're booming!

fuck off you scum leaf shit

>Immigrants still can't be hired for anything less than minimum wage
no
>So there's really no economic advantage in hiring them over people born in America.
minimum wage jobs are supposed to be part time and entry level jobs for young people, which is why none of you fuckers have jobs
it's always better to hire someone who is older and will show up for work even if they don't speak english.

single year* first president ever where economy couldn't grow.

One (Very triggered) post by this ID. Your Dems promise you any fairy tails that your feelings yearn for. What you get are more Bushite Neocons supported by Wall Street and the 1% that they profess to despise. You also get a trail of murder across the Middle East, paid for by Saudi "Donations"
The death count since the Obama/Hillary inspired Arab Spring kicked off are over 500,000. But I'll bet you that it cleanses your sins away now that men can use little girls bathrooms.

I'm a leftist. I believe in equality. My problem is that the current left has gone so crazy that they're actively working toward inequality. The democratic party needs to be broken down and rebuilt before I can go back to it.

The white house had a rainbow though. How could this happen?

hit it right on the head

>So by implying that being a wage slave is a bad thing, you're basically saying you think it's good to be unemployed

The opposite of wagelave isn't unemployed, it's self-employed. It's beta as fuck to spend 30+ years of your life working for someone else. You gotta see beyond that shit and take command of your life and future, start hiring your own wagecucks who will spend all their time making you rich

It's funny that one propaganda photo of a dead child on the beach lead to a public outcry that lead to invasion, but massive piles of them don't merit any outcry.
The Dems still won't stop their support of the civil war in Syria. The "Opposition" allies include ISIS, which they have "promised" to fight, yet broke the ceasefire to protect.

Do not fall for their lies.

youtube.com/watch?v=omnskeu-puE

>B-but Trump's rhetoric!!

This is what Neocons did and still do. Dems bitch about Bush II and practice the same evil. NObody "owns" Trump in the same way that Hillary is bought and paid for.
I wonder what would happen to her if she lost? Would the Saudi's and the other ME states want their money back? What will Soros do to her? It probably won't be pretty, but at least it's well deserved.
Don't fall for what they say, watch what they do, that defines them.